Milo at LSU and the Alt-Right

his speech tonight was Cuckservatism Reagan worship with a dash of hostility towards SJW's, that's really all he is. He talked about how corporate America is kow-towing the anti-white line, and doesn't say why. I'm worried he is gamergating us, the introductory speaker declared him the spokesman of the alt-right and Milo didn't deny it, or say anything about it. He seems to be willing to float the mutual association if it benefits him. That intro speaker, Benjamin Acosta:

benjaminacosta.com/

twitter.com/poli_lsu/status/637246064492441600

he talked about the alt-right as "our movement", and then he went on about market-fundamentalism, individual liberty and, well, basically libertarianism. Its warmed-over Cuckservatism. They are using *our* trolling momentum to fuel their own wornout ideology, borrowing the jazz of "alt-right" as a punky dirge for short-term energy. That's what Milo called it tonight, "punky", which is something he lifted directly from Steve Sailer, who originally said the same a few days ago at Unz.

We are being co-opted. We cannot allow our energy to be stolen away to give white-flight more borrowed time, to let whites still think if they cling to "muh markets" to run away from the government, the same markets that are selling you out, and the same individual "liberties" that say you can't look at a white woman wrong for fucking a nigger because she's an "individual", we can't allow that to happen. And the cuck whites desperately want it to happen, they want to keep fleeing away and cling to their bourgeois living standards, and if you let them think they can still do that, they will try. That's what this faggot Jew is doing. We have to start naming the enemy, Milo has become an enemy.

Other urls found in this thread:

thenation.com/article/islamophobes-white-supremacists-and-gays-for-trump-the-alt-right-arrives-at-the-rnc/
buzzfeed.com/rosiegray/at-gays-for-trump-party-the-former-fringe-celebrates-trumps?utm_term=.xl19Yj608#.aqA43PQ7d
youtube.com/watch?v=aW0otG1buB8
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/8971-everything-you-wanted-to-know-about-phalanx-but-were-afraid-to-ask-because-you-would-look-stupid-for-wondering/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does anyone have any more doubts that this guy, and by extension the alt-right label, was a trap to contain people within the confines of cuckservatism? In other words, cuckservatism by another name?

I really wish I hadn't gone, it is depressing seeing whites so utterly oblivious and brainwashed by cuckservatism, to laud and applaud a literal cross dressing faggot vouching for Jeb Bush's Reagan religion, fucking disgusting

I don't think it was at the beginning, but it is dangerously close to becoming exactly that now

we must up our hostility towards Milo and remind people how different we are from that godamn Jewish faggot

sage and report

The term "Alt-Right" was coined by the jew Paul Gottfried, it was kosher from the start.

no, dumbfuck, we need to keep our hate of him front and center, we can't allow anons to think he is "okay", because once that happens, they will then try to believe in him and take the easy way out

there are no more fucking easy ways out

He was always the enemy you cuck.

Milo's coming to my university next month, what do?

It's the same playbook that fat faggot Dick Army pulled with the Tea Party.

go to it and ask him in front of everyone, ask him to state that he is NOT our spokesman, make him say it

I couldn't because I was in the back of the theater and there was 20 hands up before me

These threads are pathetic

if we allow Milo to become the spokesman, then the masses will never know the true meaning of the alt-right, and they will go right on consuming Cuckservatism

we maintain our independence, and only then can they recognize an alternative to the establishment cucks, jews and faggots

What's that? Dicky Spencer's "big tent" and implicit White identity?

The Alt-Right is dying after the election whether Trump wins or loses. Even if it wasn't pure cancer, there'd be no way to save it. Instead of trying to separate Milo from it, focus on his various scams and destroying his reputation so he's unable to co-opt any legitimate movements that pop up.

Milo needs to have his reputation destroyed and ruined.

Fucking faggot

Why not ask him why both he and Breitbart were silent on the thought crime arrests of Ursula Haverbeck, Arthur Tophan, and Joshua Bonehill if they care so much about free speech and personal liberty.

Cuckservatism is implicit white identity, the alt-right is a pro-white movement, one that openly talks about whites as a race, not with cuck dogwhistles

that's what we need, it is a legitimate movement, it has whites talking as whites, not as muh gubment, muh guns muh jebus, as whites

and why is it destined to die? Because we allow Milo to take over it?

All of the media outlets call him the most prominent alt-right voice.

We need to force him to admit that he's not our spokesman.

I will NEVER apologize for loving Reagan

You are being co-opted , Holla Forums is not alt-right

Because that's what happened to every movement that springs up around a candidate after the election's over.

Sure, Colin Lidell will keep writing blogposts and Ramzpaul will still make videos, but the views will drop and it will die out almost completely.

There is no scale. Either you are a straight man or a degenerate faggot

Third pic is missing "It's fine to racemix with slants" tbh.

NO ONE CARES ABOUT A FAGGOT KIKE

good job perpetuating Sinead Coalburner McCarthy's memes

those renegade morons are just taking Milo's bait, dumb fucks

Did he preach about faggotry being a founding pillar and integral part of the west again?

I've always been here. I was always at the other Holla Forums too before we moved here. I just will never apologize for being a supporter of a great president

Quit punching to the right.

Wasn't Milo one of the major E-celeb faggots who ruined GamerGate? Why haven't we booted him out earlier?

Remember he's tied to the Nimble Billionaire scam and the white male college fund scam we can use that to ruin him.

Not your personal army, if you dont have anyone in your group that can stand against him then that your problem

Without Reagan the spic problem wouldn't have gotten bad enough to get Trump the nomination.

Checkmate, ani-cucks.

he's a fucking Jew that needs to be gassed

the more I stay in this fucking shithole the more blackpilled I get

You're confused, an army is not a circlejerk, sorry bud.

Holla Forums is not aut-right friendo. we dont care about your movement being co-opted

it could have been stopped after him and there were talks he wanted to close the boarder. Also, there were 4 presidents after Reagan who did nothing about the boarder. Reagan wasn't perfect so of course you can point out individual things he did wrong.

sage-negated :^)

If you don't like him why do you continue to talk about him so much? It's obvious Holla Forums doesn't care for him, so stop posting like we're 4chan. Fucking faggots obsessed with him.

Reagan was a shit president you dumb ape. He was literally the first neocon president.

and we do have someone capable of going against that Jew retard

Richard Spencer, he started it all, the dude is smart, he knows what's going on.

Name 3 better presidents after 1900

that Neocohen son of a bitch was a Jew loving piece of shit if you'd ever seen one.

name 3 better presidents after 1900

Agreed.

We need to destroy the man and his scams are the key.

You're on your own after that. Do it, chicken shit faggot.

just thinking of those greasy hair men doing it makes me want to fire up the ovens

Other than FDR, it would be hard to name a president worse.

Spencer is a closeted faggot who's incapable of appealing to anyone.

Have you seen how much attention the jewish press gave him in the past year? Yet he hasn't accomplished a fucking thing.

He also attended Milo's "Twinks for Trumo" event and defended him on last week's Daily Shoah.

>An exhilarated Richard Spencer, a leading white nationalist who coined the term “alt-right,” introduced himself to me just as Milo began to speak. “This is the alt-right convention! We were really absent in 2012; we have a big presence here, in a way we never had before.”
thenation.com/article/islamophobes-white-supremacists-and-gays-for-trump-the-alt-right-arrives-at-the-rnc/

>Nearby, Richard Spencer was thoroughly enjoying himself. Spencer — another formerly mainstream conservative who developed into a white nationalist and now runs a think tank called the National Policy Institute — said he had a credential for the convention but wouldn’t say how he’d gotten it, only saying he has “friends in high places.”
buzzfeed.com/rosiegray/at-gays-for-trump-party-the-former-fringe-celebrates-trumps?utm_term=.xl19Yj608#.aqA43PQ7d

So you are really going to put LBJ, Carter, Ford, Clinton, etc ahead of Reagan? I think you just don't like him because it is cool to say he is a cuck here

The only think Dicky Spencer match Milo is being faggots

thing'

Good thing that nothing we do is for Milo, and we don't divert our energies to him or Breitbart.
I sure know I don't, and neither do any of you.

RIGHT, FAGGOTS?

That is the fate of the big tent. It's like marketing. If you go to the mainstream, you risk giving up unique ground and then you have nothing to offer. It's like if Netflix when it was first starting decided to do chain stores like blockbuster and downplay their mail service. It makes no sense because they are giving up what they have to offer, and the other guys can do it better. So if you market yourselves as cuckservatives, then why the hell would anyone go with you when they could just go with the better deal (the cuckservatives)?

Definitely. He destroyed the republican party and forwarded the cause of White genocide.

T. Roosevelt, Coolidge, and Nixon.

Dress in a nazi uniform and then go up and spray him with bug spray.

We should focus on his scams to make sure he can't engage in any more subversion.

he was the closest to Goldwater we were going to get. LBJ created the welfare state that has lead to everything the left is doing today

Nixon is literally the male Hillary Clinton

so Dicky Spencer's now a faggot because of some philosophical tweet he made about the implicit whiteness of sjw liberal stupidity?

I went to dipshit Milo's speech tonight, am I a faggot because of that. You chucklefucks are getting high on your own supply.

Spencer started all the bullshit, we send that asshole against the Jew and demand him to refute Milo. He's educated and literate, which is more than what half of us have.

Goldwater was a fucking kike. Why are you even here?
And filtered.

But the alt-right is just a bunch of fashy lolbergs following some attention whores -ecelebs that want to make shekels out of kids,

No, Spencer is a faggot because he has sex with men. And if his speech was an invite only event with framed pictures of semi-nude men on the walls, then yes.

Ok, they can have a fag-off to see who gets to lead the Altistic-Right.

Too many (((kites))) in the alt-right

On my board there is infestation
And that infestation is the Greek gay
he cause the board to make post of defecation
there are threads about him every day
throw the greek down the well
so my board can be free
he will rot in pits of hell
then we go on alt right killing spree

Its okay Dicky , just accept it and let the alt-right go you can always go back to your phalanx sham and making gay parties

see pic
sage

the alt-right is the best chance we've ever had to influence the real world, and isn't that what we want, to change this degenerate, nigger-loving world and save whites? How the fuck else do we do that, do you seriously believe in meme magic?

if we just stay on an anonymous board and circulate ever increasingly faggot, Jew'd events among ourselves, then we will stay doing that spinning our wheels while the world continues its slide into the shitter. Dicky Spencer fucking men is a godamn meme

WHEN YOU SEE THE GREEK COMING, YOU MUST BE CAREFUL OF HIS NIGGER
YOU MUST GRAB YOUR GUN AND PULL THE TRIGGER
THEN YOU PUT BODY ON CRAIGSLIST TO SELL
THROW THE GREEK DOWN THE WELL
SO MY BOARD CAN BE FREE
HE WILL BURN IN PITS OF HELL
THEN WE GO ON ALT RIGHT KILLING SPREE

He's obvioisly a lolbertarian.

=hahahahahahhahahhhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah==

No, we already do that without the label and the gay-jew baggage that comes with it.

ok

daily reminder that Holla Forums is not alt-right and never was.

You're almost as delusional as the GG autists were two years ago.

The Aut-Right will go the way of GamerGay very soon, so have your fun now.

that is based on this song, kike lover

so answer the question then

you sit on here and bitch about the niggers and jews, implicitly admitting that you want to change the world, but then you want to ironically meme your way out of this so that, what, you "don't look like GG?"

we're not doing shit on here, we are not changing anything by shitting around on an anonymous imageboard. Meme magic is what 4chan dipshits believe in. What else do you propose? Sit here and complain about niggers and then say "oh, well, we're doomed anyway, can't do anything", that's it?

Spencer's a faggot because he is attracted to men and sucks dicks.

And he is not the person we want debating Milo or anything. Did you see his press conference? They guy cucks out every time and puts his foot in his mouth instead of clearly and unambiguously standing for white interests.

moonman lyrics:

whenever I see a fucking nigger
all I want to pull the trigger
rid the streets of all filthy blacks
clean this world of all silverbacks

Again with this meme, If you are the one implying that we need leaders and the alt-right to influence the real world, it stands to reason that you would be expected to explain those differences as the basic structure of supporting your argument.

So you should be the one explaining how a bunch of faggots like Dicky Spencer,Jared Taylor and Greg Johnson will do anything except get shekels out of kid or at best recreate another national alliance

Yeah man having obscure press conferences does so much more than doing more than 95% of the entire "alt-right" combined in fighting the culture war.

If we meet up in suits and some press covers us then we're totally doing something man.

OP confirmed for being part of Dicky's Phalanx.

okay, so that's all a bunch of bullshit, its useless

then what? Meme magic? seriously?

I never said to just sit here, just that the Aut-Right is completely worthless and that nothing of value will ever come of it.

You are either a troll or pathetic.

hey dumbfuck, I'm arguing *against* that faggot Jew Milo, not for him

read the damn thread before assuming everything

Listen faggot , People have lifes , money and jobs . Those people believe that In this climate any structured movement would be easily subverted, infiltrated, and co-opted. so we will not join your "faggot movement" we are not interested recruiting via podcasts, troll raids, pool parties and outreach efforts online and in meatspace.

When you see the Jew coming, you must be careful of his teeth
You must grab him by his money, then I will tell you what to do
Throw the Jew down the well
So my country can be free
You must grab him by his horns
Then we will have a big party

IT IS THE SAME FUCKING SONG!

Either you are a kikelover, or you are using a song based on a kike's song

ok, so what do we do?

I've been posting fliers and shit. Today at the Milo speech I targeted Trump hat people and personally handed the fliers to them, directing them to an email by which we can coordinate IRL

what else? and besides that, WHO else is even doing stuff like that on here? All we do is stand in a circle and bitch, no one goes out into the world and does shit and its fucking frustrating as hell

You are, I take it, a shill?

No man we just caused a congressional hearing and quite possibly took down Hillary and we found Proof that the head of CTR is laundering money.

What the fuck have you useless shits done?

I've haven't said a single word about supporting that fucking Jew, and because I don't pile hate on Dicky Spencer, you assume I love Milo?

you are just triggered bud, that's all I can figure. Calm down and read what the hell I wrote.

He's Dicky Spencer or one of his homosexual shills

Trips confirm that user was a shill

have fun with the circlejerk then. Oh, and praise kek! Le keke meme works guiz! Meme magic is real!

dumb fuck

WE FOUND DEFINITIVE PROOF OF HILLARY HAVING CRIMINAL INTENT TO DESTROY EVIDENCE
WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE?

You didn't consider him an enemy until now though. So it's not hard to see why people think you're stupid enough to support him.

You not piling hate on Dicky is also a good reason to assume you're fine with Milo.

Come on dicky if you only resort to insults you will not defeat him and you will lose your movement

meme magic isn't real, sorry

I guess you idiots believing that memeing will magically influence the world, that some spirit will leave this imageboard and command real events, that must be your coping mechanism to prevent yourselves from being driven crazy by an inert circlejerk

the door is that way

it literally has

youtube.com/watch?v=aW0otG1buB8

Keep going

WE TOOK DOWN HILLARY'S CHIEF IT GUY
WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE, YOU USELESS SHIT?

CtR in damage control mode, right here.

Milo is a tremendously influential figure who reaches a broad audience, and we would be foolish to ignore that fact and not try to turn it to our benefit.

Right now he is preaching a very kosher form of white nationalism that runs a serious risk of re-directing frustrated whites' angers into cuckservative. His brand of anti-immigration is not based on race but "legality", and from Milo's point of view there's no issue with millions of spics pouring into our country so long as they go through a legal process.

Likewise, I agree with his anti-Islam rhetoric in essence but I know the true reason he attacks muslims is to re-direct blame away from kikes. If someone leaves the door to your chicken coup open and a wolf comes in an eats them, are you angry with the wolf? No, it's a savage beast and is just acting in the way it's expected – jews are to blame for flooding our countries with mudshit savages who commit mass rape and terrorism because that's just their nature. If we didn't have a jewish problem, there would never be a muslim problem.

However, Milo might be useful in the sense that his broad appeal to normalfags might be dispensing a preliminary redpill to white people who otherwise would not be prepared for the full scope of Holla Forums's natsoc message. We simply need to make sure we can convert Milo followers to the true right-wing before he has them completely subverted.

btw, OP are you Ludwig van Goost (presumably a pseudonym) who posted about setting up flyers last night? I emailed you – I'm a former LSU alum

Gave Dicky an implicitly white blowjob?

you seriously think posting a cartoon frog on an anime anonymous imageboard will magically change the world

why not just meme the death of niggers? Say a prayer to kek man! Meme niggers away! You don't have to actually fight for anything, just meme it!

you are delusional

yes correct

btw are you still in Louisiana? I need help with the propaganda.

Think we can meme his supporters turning on him and throwing him down a well?

take your meds

the meme takes effect when the time is right

Let's correspond through email. If there are any other Louisiana anons here on Holla Forums please speak up

a bog would be better

(checked)
or an oven

Milo gets his bum drilled

Well they won't be shilling much longer since we found proof that CTR engages in money laundering.

True but remember jews go in the oven faggots like dicky spencer go in the bog

Bog it is. It's only right they fly him back to his marsh to do away with him.

You're defending a pro fag supposed WN that's fine with race mixing and defended Milo.

If anyone needs meds it's you.

>Mocking the alt-right instead of taking it back like we did pepe.

I can't argue with your trips and dubs

Because Milo has crafted such a 'cult of personality', I don't know if the best strategy is to attack him head-on but rather to communicate directly to his supporters who already have embraced white identity and some anti-immigrant views and redpill them on the Jewish Question.

Once they understand the hypocrisy of jews pushing for mass immigration and open borders in the West and suddenly becoming fiercely anti-immigrant and socially conservative in the Israel, Milo will look like a massive hypocrite for constantly trumpeting his judaism and faggotry around.

I think many of Milo's supporters have potential to join us, we just cannot let them be led astray by the greek faggot.

Correction: he made a tweet saying homosexuality belongs to the white race.
He also said in several tweets that he won't accept people bashing gays.

Do we now?

You know, i don't give a single fuck about that obnoxious homosexual, but i'am going to promote him on every thread i can now.

It is clear you don't understand what "not your personal army" means.

Oh, and by the way, Milo has as much of a right to direct this movement as you do. Wich means 0, he can call himself master of the universe, dosen't make him so.

No one single person could ever direct Holla Forums, your lack of understanding of this shows your newfagotry.

The only one here freaking out about this faggot is you, let him do his own thing and get gay votes for the right, it's hardly the worst thing a homo has ever done regarding us.

Finally, if you are so worried Milo is going to take over your imaginary "movement", you forgot the "alt-right" dosent actualy exist, anyone can call themselves alt-right, wheter you agree with it or not, you have no power over it, nobody does, can you understand that? Even if milo is trying to coopt it, it wont work, he will fall flat on his ass, there is nothing to coopt you retard.

Saged and reported for e-celeb bullshit.

Even if it isn't ours, we should take it over
why not?

Feelings hurt, Dicky?

yeah, I don't agree with everything the dude says, I don't support Jack Donovan and Milo, and yet I am able to approve of some of the things he does say

holy fuck, Imagine that, I'm not a literal SJW and can reason, holy fucking shit.

I don't know man after the nimble billionaire debacle pretty much all of the_donald apparently turned on him.

This, ignore the stormlarpers

ever heard of a paradox, dumbshit?

Oy vey why can't you be more moderate goy!

Christ, you were a niGGer weren't you?

Get a life maybe?
Go outside, get some fresh air, go to the gym.

There's no need to argue semantics. What you call something isn't important – the country of South Africa bears the same name today that it did 30 years ago, yet the two countries could not be more radically different. Names can remain while the entire substance evolves into what we need it to be.

There are many marginalized whites who identify with the "alt-right" and are being misled by Milo's kosher white-nationalism. Many of these people could be converted to full-on National Socialists if we can just directly communicate to his followers. Milo can be a useful tool for us in reaching a broad audience of normalfags but we cannot let him keep people in the dark about the Jewish Question.

It's not authentic. The whole thing is a fucking con. If you can't understand this, you need to lurk moar.

Filtered.

But "Alt-Right" is a shitty self-marginalizing label? We don't want or need it.

t. Lolberg larping as a brownshirt for Trump

you get a life too? You didn't notice that contradiction before your dumbass sperged out?

get the fuck out

Let me guess, you are one of the retards wich gave him money, and now you are butthurt?

We warned you, Milo is a tool, let the lesser tools pay him.

You should lurk at least 2 more years before you post again, it's pretty clear you either are inept or don't understand chan culture.

We do NOT like people telling us what to do. No matter who, and guess what, i see milo doing his rallies, but the only one shitting my board i can see, is you.

Now, what do you think people will make of this thread?

Are you one of his goons, did you really pay for a membership?

mpcdot.com/forums/topic/8971-everything-you-wanted-to-know-about-phalanx-but-were-afraid-to-ask-because-you-would-look-stupid-for-wondering/

It's not that we disagree with him it's that we highly suspect him of being someone with malicious intent to subvert white nationalism.

His actual opinions are irreverent since i'm also pretty sure that Weev is a plant since he's a Goon and GNAA attacked Gamergate.

We did JUST that last year.

Congrats, you just outed yourself as a shill. Where are the mods?

Get the fuck out of here you newfag ignorant piece of shit.

ebola-chan is such a qt

Meme magic doesn't exist scientifically.
But those trips do!

Respond to your email btw if you really are the other guy from the LSU thread

just to see people sage and dubpost alt-right threads? That's all I actually see.
Milo is not the alt-right, even TRS hates him.

weev should be shot on sight if any user here sees him.

Hitler Dubs confirm Milo is just a kike

I believe he's an originalgoon, not a newgoon?

Why are you surprised. r/The_Donald revolted against him after he tried to scam them out of money for a "totally legit" PAC headed by one of his millionaire friends. Remember his scholarship that's done nothing too?

Milo can write funny articles and burn people but without the shitposting forum of twitter he's getting bored and starting to show his true colors. Guy's a snake and I bet within the next two years he'll be sucking up to the left and being a good little repentent faggot.

Does it fucking matter?

Then take a fucking hint, you aut-right garbage.

checking

I'm sorry I don't suddenly change my opinion because the majority of posts are sage.
I bet if the people who hate Trump were perceived as the majority, you would change your mind about him on a whim.

dubs confirm.

I thought we hated the alt-right because it's popular? Get your story straight.

So you just admitted to being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian?
>>>Holla Forums

"You hate us because we popular" is a common Alt-Right argument.

I really have to remember to clarify everything in Aut-Right threads.

I understood your social cue, but I chose instead to assume you were serious.

You can almost pinpoint the moment Fred yanks the mask off and you realize Groundskeeper Willie is really Jeff the shill