Raine dog

Anyone got a zip file of all of these comics? About half of them exist on the wayback machine, but I want all of them.

thank

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/c073gTM,Y0Kxipv,jxlf7yk,qBul259,hmJ4eKQ,r1E0TRK,4oQCPhz,GCfcBQP,tnAWc4A,gt99HFm,cEY2RzI,vlR2oTm,vXJJ5Mp,1bqWCh3,EAdI5ms,mvgq0ij,YTGOaGK,VANnKn7,IWZ8yqO,pPsOWOl,ilLUuaQ,mNsjE3a,Sb32TKS,zcLHVCN,wlkobmN,I04RlFe,gVotKly,tELp6R0,VtDtuSg,dJduxys,RE4HmYj,ORFXvSk,I6CUq9E,l2a02xI,xhPlprb,jU3WCD5,C2Ijz0o,jnEjeU3,NHWodep,wvyt3Kk,L3xtxHy,YDbLo8A,GhLGiRL,7Iq0kon,NVc0QG4,Cs57uRs,dBF6NdU,5WB0tAo,5C9Cvxy,erEWcQ8,bLZ4IC3,EBvGMn4,1dirS5C,zeIBLDE,yX6eY1A,GdKSidV,rh13lBz,CIkSXkT,1ldYCrk,ik3G6Z3,uujOABC,kD9MbKp
greenerpasturescomic.blogspot.com.au/
dailymotion.com/video/x4xu41_merrie-melodies-cross-country-detou_shortfilms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is the moral of this story even?

animals are literally people

I'm more confused now

imgur.com/c073gTM,Y0Kxipv,jxlf7yk,qBul259,hmJ4eKQ,r1E0TRK,4oQCPhz,GCfcBQP,tnAWc4A,gt99HFm,cEY2RzI,vlR2oTm,vXJJ5Mp,1bqWCh3,EAdI5ms,mvgq0ij,YTGOaGK,VANnKn7,IWZ8yqO,pPsOWOl,ilLUuaQ,mNsjE3a,Sb32TKS,zcLHVCN,wlkobmN,I04RlFe,gVotKly,tELp6R0,VtDtuSg,dJduxys,RE4HmYj,ORFXvSk,I6CUq9E,l2a02xI,xhPlprb,jU3WCD5,C2Ijz0o,jnEjeU3,NHWodep,wvyt3Kk,L3xtxHy,YDbLo8A,GhLGiRL,7Iq0kon,NVc0QG4,Cs57uRs,dBF6NdU,5WB0tAo,5C9Cvxy,erEWcQ8,bLZ4IC3,EBvGMn4,1dirS5C,zeIBLDE,yX6eY1A,GdKSidV,rh13lBz,CIkSXkT,1ldYCrk,ik3G6Z3,uujOABC,kD9MbKp

is imgur acting like an outdated piece of trash or is it just me

Oh my God, Jeff, it's too bad this comic was created during the author's weirdest days (there's reason to assume she was considering transition during this period) because the art was originally great and the setting was cute and fun.
A boy and his BFF talking dog? I'd read it.
Tell me the dog wasn't the cutest thing when she was a pet instead of a hyper-political always-right activist furry.

i would fuck it

still hoping to get my hands on that zip file

Dude was always nuts, had a shaving fetish and used kids as a mouthpiece. Go read Ozzy and Millie. But that could be me thinking kids talking much smarter than they should is creepy, not endearing. Well, save for Charlie Brown.

That being a tranny is just like being a sentient dog that fucks a little boy and gets spayed by its owners then puts on a pair of problems glasses and becomes a rights activist

That's sort of true, I know a bit about her as an individual (nothing that has made me say "I need to know more about this person!", quite the opposite in fact) and I've only read her comic about the unicorn Holla Forums isn't pure enough to find and fuck (because Holla Forums has a heart of cold) and that unicorn comic is not particularily political or preachy. In fact I like it a lot.
Yeah, that's weird, but mostly innofensive. I have a thing for cute cartoon robot girls and in my own scripts for the second arc of my own comic (to be published soon, the first one did relatively well) I managed to insert robot girls. Those who share my fetish will appreciate it, those who don't won't be bothered by it, and hopefully children will find them fun. Maybe I'll help some people develop their own appreciation for cute robot girls.
(It's in Spanish and it's unlikely that it will ever be translated, but fingers crossed!)
That's common as fuck. It's not always a negative, but it can be done very wrong very easily.
Yeah, a lot of people have told me I should, and I guess I will because it looks cool and cute.
I hate furries, but some furry stuff is awesome, like Zootopia.
Again, can be done very wrong very easily; but in general cartoon kids are smarter, braver, more aware, more self-suficient and more athletic than real life kids.
Somehow cartoon kids are less sexual and less sexually aware than real kids, and at some point I though about challenging that with my own underage characters, but turns out it's creepy as fuck and I don't need to change the world.

Stop that.

Hey, if a person comes to me and asks to be called by a weird pronoun that doesn't exist I tell 'em to go fuck themselves, I'm not using xe or xer, no how no way.
If someone claims to be trans but clearly has not been diagnosed and it's obviously for lefty cred, they can go fuck themselves too. But if a person goes through transition, and changes their legal status, and alter their physiology (to the degree they can do it) then fuck it, I'll call 'em a she if they want, or a he if it's FtM.
Regardless of what I personally feel about the person. I'm quite sure I wouldn't want to know Simpson.
But that's my choice. I think I hate the most those who claim "misgendering" is a crime or causes trauma. If me calling a tranny a he by accident or because I'm an asshole causes trauma, good. Weak-ass people deserve trauma.

Ill say mine is fuck you

I remember when DC simpson had a penis and was a not-insane person.

Ozy and Millie was neat, did reek of liberal snark on occasion.

Then apparently DC's rationality was in his cock because when he became a she, all semblance on sanity went as well.

(HRT is a bitch though)

The only author I know of who retained their sanity after transitioning is the author of Dead Winter.

/tumblr/

You did it wrong

Elaborate?

Fuck off, you extremist. I'm ok with trannies. Real trannies, not trendy gender pretenders.
It don't make me a leftist.

Hey Holla Forums

I'm still sad that this wasn't a forbidden love story between a boy and his dog, instead of the mad rantings of a tranny.

I don't think the people that made this image realize what they're saying

It's frustrating because of that, and also because there's no way to follow any of the madness.
I mean, Jack Chick has a structure and a cohesive message. It may be a batshit crazy message, but it's a clear one.

I warned you bout those extremes

This is now a thread about edits of this page.
Also what OP said, I want it too.

Go back to tumblr you enabler.

O&M was pretty fun at the beginning, but really kinda lost it toward the end. It should have ended way sooner so it didnt devolve into a political mouthpiece and start chewing up its own internal consistency. By the end it felt almost as if it was one of those "Relatable" comics with the types of jokes they were going for

why

I have no reaction image to descripe how disgusted i am.

How about this?

So are animals supposed to represent a minority?

Wait, that's the actual comic? It's not the edited version? WTF?

You need to leave

i would hotdog my dick betweens hotdogs buns

that comic you just posted? You legit scared me. That future is terrifying.

Hot Bird is always perfect.

It only shows the first page for me

Can someone please upload the series so I can figure out why the dog is wearing a lab coat, a dog collar, and glasses

is the dog a lab? is that why it wears a lab coat?

No idea

There's some sort of labbing going on.

It isn't a unique idea.

It use to work. Now, you have to remove the first item in the list to see the next page.

Never play along with a tranny's delusions.

At least the tumblr special snowflakes might grow out of it when they stop being a stupid teenager. The "real" trannies are completely fucking insane and are all also horrible people with horrible toxic personalities.

Impossible, transitioning requires a complete lack of sanity and devoting your entire life and mutilating your body for a delusion

So you have to delete your way through all of them? That sucks. I might just zip up my collection and upload it to mediafire.

Plot twist: the gunman is her owner

What about Calvin and Hobbes?

The thing is cartoon kids are more knowledgeable but not mature. It's why Dexter is a genius engineer yet still throws a tantrum at his sister and why Calvin talks about the political spectrum yet hates baths or healthy food. Usually we associate mature 5-8 year olds as kids that had a shitty life (deadbeat parents or dead parents in general) that they're forced to grow up quickly to survive, hence why it isn't really cute as the two examples I've mentioned.

Kinda funny how we never seen the kid tbh…

we did, in the biginning of the series.

is should be know, though, that the comic author is nuttier than squirrel shit. he lied to mental health providers in order to speed up his sex change surgery.

at least we can rest assured this degenerate won't breed.

Yes, it does. It literally does.

Never mind the retarded comment, the whole smug vietnamese cartoon girl reaction image just makes you look like a fucking tard.

Why keep bumping this thread? This stupid comic about the right to fuck dog is sickening. The artist is obv a fucking degenerate.

Rorscharch is right, just like he was in the movie and the comic book

why is he naked in bed in first place?

You can't fuck a dog with clothes on.

He probably sleeps in the nude like I do

the real tragedy is that this comic was never finished

You zoophiliac can GTFO you degenerate.

More pages of a comic where a tranny uses bestiality as a metaphor for his mental illness would be a goldmine of unintentional hilarity.

At this rate I don't know if the fans of the comic was in it for the hilarity or they actually dead serious about it.

This horribly broken metaphor reminds me of an old Australian print comic, Greener Pastures, about a bull who left the farm to go to university.

It started out really, really funny, then eventually collapsed into a mess of a ham-handed animal cruelty Very Special Issue, where all the animal cruelty in question seems to have been researched from old cartoons and Edwardian children's literature.
I'm serious, there was a cruel circus ringmaster with a top hat and a curly moustache and a whip. There may have been moustache twirling involved, I've tried to blot it out.

Jesus, I mean, it's not hard to research something topical, accurate and contemporary. Even before the internet we had these things called LIBRARIES.

You know what this means right? STORYTIME!

please please please

I'd love to, but I don't think it's anywhere on the net, it came out at that proto-internet time when if it was uploaded at all it'd be really lo-res, in a weird format, like bitmap or something.

I still have the physical issues but they're packed away in a box somewhere if they haven't been eaten by mice or my mother in law hasn't thrown them out, and I don't have a scanner…

Are there any OZ oldfags who have this? The second issue had an amazing short story by the Japanese mangaka who supposedly went crazy and burnt down Issue One comics when Sam Young wouldn't pay him, lol.

Is there a torrent?

I ain't found dick. Pity. You see all those industry awards along the bottom of the cover? It really won them.
But here's the artist's blog.
greenerpasturescomic.blogspot.com.au/

About 4:00 in.

Dailymotion embedding broken?

dailymotion.com/video/x4xu41_merrie-melodies-cross-country-detou_shortfilms

About 4:00 in.

I imagine circuses are probably hard to exaggerate for animal cruelty, mind. I mean, CARNIES.

1:00 Dat ass doe

Fun fact: the "I CAN'T DO IT" scene was worked out by Tex Avery in pantomime. The film ended up in their holiday reel.

Oh lawd, you're right. I notice the gag reel also shows the stripper they rotoscoped for the lizard shedding it's skin, and the lady doing the sexy walk for the deer…

Calvin and Hobbes was an odd one for me actually. Mostly because even when I was younger I interpreted it as a 5 year old talking to his big stuffed tiger toy and anything smart that came out of his mouth was a consequence of how things sound in his head. Probably because it was really relatable because I grew up having "intelligent" conversation with stuffed animals. Sort of like he talked and he had a clue of what he was actually trying to say though it might not have come out so eloquently in "real life" as it did on paper where we read it. Part of the reason I figured that was the existence of Calvin Ball which was, quite literally, a kid just thinking stuff up on the spot as a rule to the game. And, though the rules were never consistent, they always made sense to him. Basically I saw more smart commentary as filtered through a kid who thought he was a mature adult's eyes because there was enough of him being a normal kid to support that idea.

>she still has the spaying scar

This looks like the events leading up to a gangrape

I'd fuck a dog.

If only.

Boo-hoo, Soviets obtained a valuable scientific data that helped to put man into space, for a price of a single mongrel from Kazakhstan steppes. Get over it, americunts.

Projecting much?
Literally nobody here except the comic creator and maybe peta gives a shit about that

This is trash

Did you really expect anything less from everything else posted?

>despite that obvious warning sign, the parents still think it's the dog's fault he was fully erect and french-kissing a canis domesticus at age 10

There isn't an oven big enough.

Oh, my sweet summer child…

I underestimated it

To be fair

is the series reboot which only got up to those 2 pages.

Gah, good thing this comic was trashed.

I'm not sure what he was trying to get at with this comic. I suppose it's like one of those furry comics that takes a talking animal cartoon world waaay too uncomfortably seriously.

It's kind of at the point where I'd find it LESS creepy if I knew the author was acting out his fetishes through it, because it otherwise seems PETA-esque in its twisted logic. IIRC, Bojack Horseman does that kind of thing but has the sense to treat it for black and absurd comedy rather than agonisingly serious drama.

Yeah, it just doesn't work as a metaphor for transitioning or whatever, and it doesn't make an effective animal rights argument, either.
It's just some kind of sperglord drama drivel based around OH BOY WOULDN'T IT BE HORRIBLE IF ANIMALS WERE TALKING ANIMALS AND WE WE STILL KEEPING THEM AS PETS AND EATING THEM.
Like this cunt is trying to write Orwell's Animal Farm as a suburban weekly newspaper strip, like Fred Basset, but it just collapses.
Fantastic Planet did this whole thing better. So did The Tripods. And We3. And Watership Down, and The Plague Dogs, and basically everyone else who's ever tackled it.
You were right with the PETA comparison, this isn't a political manifesto, this is misplaced empathy and possibly some kind of mental illness on the author's part. Some kind of projection or depersonalisation. Some kind of general furry malaise. It really needs to be drawn a lot worse, because the art makes it look like the author knows what they're doing when they don't. If it was drawn the way it's written it would look like Sonichu or Lazerbot and we wouldn't be as concerned, but this just gives me a queasy feeling that the creator is a really deeply messed up person, like I get from Shmorky's work since he went trap. Every line of this comic just exudes a kind of self-destructive wrist-slashing emasculating Tumblr tranny otherkin cooties.

Probably why she moved onto Heavenly Nostrils.

Every time I see this fucking unicorn comic all I can think is "this is adorable and harmless."

How the fuck is this from the same author as Reign Dog?

Maybe the author finally learned the lesson that nobody wants to be repeatedly punched in the face by the writer.

He came to his senses.

I think the writer might just have started out with a talking animal comic and took everything to an absurd conclusion for lack of any better ideas.

Probably realised that light-hearted absurdity works way better than… whatever the fuck they were doing before.

This is actually pretty good.

no

What if this comic about the dog is normal and I am the crazy one?

You probably are considering you need to question yourself.

You know what the number one cause of bestiality is?
Sexy dogs.

#RapeCulture

I like them both. Raine Dog is at first a shitty Peta inspired tumblr comic that quickly descends into a nightmarish fever-dream, which is it's unintended comedy.
But the unicorn one is cuter of course

knowing that these two are the product of the same mind retroactively ruins pheobe and her unicon for me.
and I liked that damn comic.

This is more of a commentary on the writer than anything really,
I mean the kid is a ten year old and is obviously quite naive but the dog is very mature and has adult or near adult level cognition/thoughts. She is able to become an animal rights activist for christ sake. Taken literally the dog would be an adult in 'dog years'.
Taking all this into account, yes the dog could be said to be the one acting on the child the way an adult acts upon a child.

What I'm saying is I think you've overlooked something, possibly this isn't just beastiality, it's possibly also paredophilia

pedophilia*
You get what I meant

Is this a portmanteau neologism for something that sounds like pedophilia?

Come to think of it, it sounds like pedophilia itself, so does that make it recursion or an analytic statement or something?

It was a typo.
See

It's just a typo, i tried to type paedophile like pic related but accidentally hit r
Calm down user.