WE AIN'T HAD NOTHING BUT MAGGOTY ICE CREAM FOR 2 STINKIN SCOOPS

WE AIN'T HAD NOTHING BUT MAGGOTY ICE CREAM FOR 2 STINKIN SCOOPS

The right wing are as bad as the left wing. You are both whiney SJW cucks. Deal with it

LOL

Who's projecting now? I'm not who you may think I am, I actually supporting emperor Trump up until thos Orwellian bs. As a proud patriot I really can't support him anymore. It's over.

Prove my statement wrong. You can't.

Like I said, projecting

False Dichotomy memes only work on cuckchan, firstposter-san.

Pics related

#notallorcs

I like these a lot.

stop fapping to orcs user.

At last I truly see

mmyeaaaah we wont samme eatttttttttsssssss

So it is true that leftists can't imagine the mindset of a non-leftist.
Offensive shit doesn't permeate a non-leftist, no true sane person would make that strawman post there.

Why can't lefties, goons and shills even meme?

Because they're unoriginal first and foremost and because they believe in taboo essentially.

Because they are unoriginal, they often resort to taking existing memes and attempting to re-purpose them. They aren't capable of creating anything new, just taking and twisting that which already exists. Because they believe in taboo, there are things they cannot use in their humor. Can't say anything sexist. Can't say anything racist. Can't say anything homophobic. Doesn't matter if it ACTUALLY is any of those things or not, but if it can be interpreted that way, it's no good. It's severely limiting under normal circumstances, but when trying to create something memetic where humor is imperative, it's crippling.

I wonder what the LotR trilogy would be like if filmed today.

One last one for luck.

These are great. Thanks m8.

Lacking strong feeling means a lack of passion and drive. Without those, you accomplish nothing, because you have no motivation to accomplish.

MUAHAAA THE FRENCH VANILLA ICE CREAM

When did the ignoring problems and refusing to stand up for yourself = strength meme start?

Ever since schools taught you never to stand up to your bully and tell the principal instead.

Not defending yourself and actively persecuting the people who try to defend you is a core tenet of liberalism.

MUUUAAAAHHHH

old news I broke gandalf out hes free baby you better watch out!!

It's the marxist corruption of Christian values.

Why not both? I think I was taught both. Born in 90 though

Is this OC? pretty funny

are most ITT OC?

TWO

SCOOPS

lol

Drumpfcucks…

Hypocritical.
Deceitful.
Shameless.
Petty.
Hateful.
Biased.
Mean.
Hurtful.
Whiny.
Weak.
Racist.

Roland "the Cheeto cuck" Chump

This is true. Both hp and lotr are redpilled tho and cool so stop with the memes and just keep up with the memes

hp is libcuck fantasy

That picture is a fallacy

you're a fallacy

Plz explain

There must be more, kek.
Those are hillarious.

Everyone knows this already.

Go tell it to the Holla Forumsyps in their hugbox, see how long it is until you get banned for triggering their cognitive dissonance.

One of the most obnoxious politispergs on Holla Forums is a bara loving furfag. There was a pretty retarded thread about this a little while ago and I don't blame you for skipping over it and forgetting it was a thing.
It probably also explains why threads on /fur/ will derail into leftist whining without any real provocation

NO MORE SCOOPS

Thats just JK Rowling being a massive weirdo.

Thats a fake tweet

you realize its supposed to parallel real life and real life politics too, it basically british self deprecation its a wizard dystopia, its why rowling wanted Terry gilliam. Its fine.

HP is about an abused child from middle class, white Britain who goes to magic school and magic land and ends up fighting Aryan purists with a multicultural team.

Fuck off out of here that HP is redpilled in any way. Rowling is very much a leftist, open borders, multicult loving hag. Tolkien clearly put a lot of passion into LOTR about conservatism, fighting for your people and lands against foreign brown hordes.

Why do you know so much about furfags?

See

You are too dumb for your own good, it parallels shitty British society

kys moralfag

tap kek m89

I literally said I browse /fur/ in my post.

Heh…

>>>Holla Forums

would a random dark army mook even know who Melkor is? not up on the backstory or specifics.

I want to lend Remi my blood and eat pudding with her as I recover in the hospital.

refugees are OPPRESSED PEOPLE you sick bigots, I literally can't believe this thread, I'm printing all this and taking it to the police first thing tomorrow.

Melkor is worshiped as the real creator of the world by everyone east of Gondor/Dale thanks to Sauron, no doubt he converted the orcs too.

maximum kek

>Donnie "The Cheeto Cuck" Drumpf
>>>/reddipol/
>>>Holla Forums

Get real, kid.

That statue is inaccurate. Trump ain't got no Hank Hill ass.

Their arts degree pays for itself I'm sure.

Well when you're jobless on account of your art degree, you have a lot of free time on your hands to do asinine, petty shit like that.

kek

Why are they so obsessed with Trump's dick?

they gave him a pretty chiseled handsome face for some reason

All liberals crave the cock.

kill yourself

They want Daddy's cock

Because leftism is inherently steeped in the material, the body. Their ideology practically revolves around penises and sex. So Trump having a tiny penis is the ultimate insult, because they are also incapable of anything other than that. That is the height of their wit, small penises and regurgitating what they're favourite late night talk show host says.

They lust for it.

Its amazing, since its implied that before a bunch of wizards and witches got together and decided to only marry and have kids with fellow magicals, there was no magical society.