Is she

Dare I say it. /ourGal/?

forward.com/culture/film-tv/373658/gal-gadots-wonder-woman-is-white-lets-not-pretend-otherwise/

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-berlatsky-jewish-christmas-identity-20161223-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>>/waifuist/

Noah Berlatsky
h'white like me.
latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-berlatsky-jewish-christmas-identity-20161223-story.html

THAT'S A DAMN TRANNY YOU FAGGOT

WE NEED MORE JEWS AND NIGGERS IN MEDIA YOU YOU FILTHY RACIST GOYIM

where is the proofs trannylover?

how many muslim children would you kill for her?

i take the muzzies over the kikes tbh

Fuck that's my fetish

Holla Forums is essentially waifuist+Holla Forums by this point.

The dick in your ass fagot

10/10 Jewfu

Would tenderly slow bake in an oven after marinating her in 11 herbs and spices for 6 hours.

My picture was more an attack on Noah Berlatsky or people like Tim Wise, Jesse Benn who like to pretend to be white to engage in fake ethno-white-masochism.
As far as Gal Gadot is confirmed I think that she is fine though I will never admit it in public because SHE IS STILL THE ENEMY.

Lefties are fucking pathetic, unable to decide if jews are white or not. First she's a racist for killing muh poor palestinians. Then she's a victim because jews are some grey area minority.

AWM is right again.

Gal Maggot is 1/10
Her body shape literally look like a maggot

I'm seriously starting to wonder at this point if a bunch of shills are paid to come on here and worship this jewess. Fuck of kike I'm not going to see Wonder Woman

This right here, ignoring the greasy wet hair, is the first picture I've ever seen of her where I found her attractive. She actually looks like she has a feminine figure here, meaning the bra's probably padded.

Still way too whimpy looking and small-chested for Wonder Woman, though.

Goddamn how does someone become this fucking gay?

Eating soy and watching cartoon network

Western animation is evil.

That fifth pic is schlomoinawig.jpg

you already have, you just don't know it yet

He is probably obese.