Holla Forums playing card deck

Would it be worth creating playing card decks featuring the most wanted globalists? Put in little details about their transgressions and a photo so people can know who to vote against in their home country.

Other urls found in this thread:

infowarsstore.com/gear/accessories/nwo-playing-cards.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd buy it

Oh shit, I have this deck lying around somewhere. Grandma got it in the early 2000s.

It'd be better to invest in rare pepes. But I'd take the nine of diamonds. That's the right one, isn't it?

This is an OUTSTANDING idea, OP. Good thinking.
Don't forget to include the proofs though.

(((They))) would consider it a literal death threat. Sort of like keeping a list of people marked for murder, since that's what they believe nazis do.

Shit, I forgot to turn of the gotdang spoilers.

oh man, that bring me back days when I was still a faggot and was part of chanology
*laugh all you want, here in quebec we forced them thru legislation to close their narconon center, they had to comply with the new minimum requirements or shut down
back in the days I make the Scientology "Least wanted Deck" made each suite a topic, spaders were leader figures, diamonds were fronts and cashgrabs, clubs were handlers and lawyers, and hearts were celebrities. I doubt many would care of any suit beside maybe the celebrities, so let me show you those at least.

sage cuz chanology-related

man this bring back memories, hearts were easy to do, info was easy to find at first

tried to keep some as humorous as could be

diamonds are also interesting, not as funny as heart, but it really gave ya a chill when ya realize how versatile they were in creating fronts and infiltrating schools and buisnesses

in fact, they did fronts that promoted other fronts, a big nice web of lies

sadly some might be outdated, seeing as its dated 2010 apparently, i bet most link on cards are dead anyway

now the boring ones, I don't expect anyone to care even remotely about the clubs or the spades

thugs, thugs everywhere

these don't have any copyright obviously, there were put up there for anyone to grab back in the days, suits were sorted for their importance as well

finally the spades, real boring shit, except maybe the ace at the end

tried to get leaders from various "churches" around the world, to paint a broader picture of how far they went

there, all done. don't know if OP care, but this is an example of such a deck, since we were cucks I purposefully called it least wanted to not sound like a threat/hit list and to put emphasis on the humorous aspect of the deck. could be an inspiration, or maybe for those who skipped the whole channology thing this serve as a nice nutshell bullet point of what they were. Do what you will

Who would be in the aces along with Soros?

You have to be clear it is "arrest gloabilsts/ don't vote for globalists", and list their crimes, frauds, tresons and deceptions on the card. Then it can't be misconstrued.

I had a 'neocons wanted' deck many years ago.

I'd expect Soros and many Rothschilds to be on the cards, Bernanke, Yellen, Shillary, Obummer, etc.

I imagine there would be few surprises for a seasoned Holla Forumsack, but nice to a have pocket sized reference, good for red pilling normies that have a few questions.
I recommend on our card we put on a 'Path of Light' meme. The jokers should be Kek and Wojack, to let people know about where it has come from.

Top work user, would love to have that pack of cards.

Soros for diamonds. Merkel for hearts. No clue for clubs and spades.

Banking dynasties. compared to Soros they rank much higher.

The Rothschild family would be the full suit of spades.
We’re going to need a 5th suit for all these kikes.

all good, it would be useful to make new ones with the current world order. Spades could be Jews, Diamonds could be goyim who act like kikes (Merkel and Hillary for example), Clubs could be cucks and cuckservatives who let it happen, and hearts could stay as celebrities.

Spades can also be dindus.

Nah, we need to name as many Jews as we can. We could turn clubs into dindus and split cucks and cuckservatives between diamonds (shabbos goyim) and hearts (celebrites)

I'd love a deck of cards featuring high profile Jew traitors. When one hangs, I'll burn the card and wait for my deck to vanish.

Also, Holla Forums itself should be represented on a card.
Like the joker, that would be fitting.
We do troll a lot of people.

hmm, think of how the operation is run, ya got high profile families, banks, politicians, the media,

I would go with high profile jews and families for Spades, the heart of it
politicians and public figurehead promoting their shit could be hearts
diamonds could be the media fronts
and clubs could be real nasty hidden persona, or maybe "concepts" because naming the jews is not enough, ya need to explain why, either dedicate a suite to it, or explain thru the person, but that wont work with something of this scope. so clubs being the concepts could work

black cards are now the hidding jews and their evil policies, and red cards are the public figures selling it to us.

I still have this deck still wrapped up in plastic

bit out of the loop about who is pulling the strings, but if we put concepts somewhere, ya could have:

I know most of these overlaps somehow, still fuzzy concept

What are you trying to tell me lord kek?

Backside of card has to have pepe.

good idea OP id by them

this

my uncle has it wrapped up. Do you think there worth any money

No clue, I collect all types of playing cards.

Eight of Diamonds is already our card.

doubt it, it was an irrelevant war to begin with that was only good for fucking up things for everyone. only thing worth while was slavshit souvenirs.

I have about a dozen of these decks.

The real problem is going to be getting them printed. There is bicycle who prints good quality cards but they wouldn't touch this shit with a thousand foot pole.

That means you'd have to get some chinks to print it up and the card quality would subsequently be absolute ass.

even if it was it would be in the tens of dollars

I really fucking hate that nigger cheap ass mindset

You're a fucking faggot

is it bad that I want that as tattoo?

Who are the top four, alive, right now?

Jacob Rothschild
Soros
Pope
Jean-Claude Juncker
Benjamin Netanyahu

Who are the aces?

it would be useful for fortune telling

Shit quality cards, shit quality box and they sold millions of them.
So no. They are probably worth less than he paid for them.

Alex Jones kinda did this already
infowarsstore.com/gear/accessories/nwo-playing-cards.html