Bill Still has been active for years but hasn't gotten the recognition he deserves...

Bill Still has been active for years but hasn't gotten the recognition he deserves. He wrote the greenbacker econ book The Secret of Oz and has been doing lots of videos for the God Emperor.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sboh-_w43W8

amazon.com/dp/B007X5PWZI/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

He could use a boost. I think he should get the full Ben Garrison treatment. Put a concentration camp guard cap on him and send him out unto all nations to preach the hate….

Bill Still wants to has the jews…
Bill Still wants to fire the ovens…

He has the look of a terrible Nazi doctor. Face it, it's true.

He says there's nothing to jews jewing and is a christcuck.

division of labor… neither does ben garrison. it takes a village to make a holocaust.

No, the people that should be Ben Garrison'd nowadays are people like Horsey and Barry Deutsch. Remember that Ben was pretty much mostly on our side and it was some Jew troll that did most of the memeing.

He's a kosher cuck.

pretty much this
good entry level for his videos on how the money system got kiked

This one's even worse

LOL there are people who really believe a bunch of tranny non-whites is the surest path to a Star Trek fantasy world full of amazing future tech

His videos are intermediate to advanced. Watch the money Masters, it is clear he gets all the way to 1875 (when the rothschilds consolidated control over us media) and then he drops off name calling them because 1) he could no longer be affirmed by weight of "popular" record, and 2) because he's gotta save hosting own ass.

Bump for a goddamned hell of a patriotic and redpilling man.

*his own ass

Watch the two videos I linked, he isn't just him avoiding the jewish problem, but defending jews.

He's a traitor.

I saw a few of his videos. A more intellectual Alex Jones. I showed a video of his about the Fox News connection to immigration lobbiests to my parents and they were shook by it.

I'm just as guilty cause I never pay attention to this guy anymore, but from what I have seen he is a persuasive, intelligent fellow traveler

Unjustly persecuted I tell you.

He's a good guy.

A good goy is more like it. He justly names the fed, but then he stops short of declaring that gold is money. He just claims he wants better paper money.

So he's a 'greenbacker' at best. Not a true gold bug.

A traitor to what? Yelling kike in the wrong place?
Go. Be a hero, comrade.

We know who runs the banks, and we know how much regard they have for human life. One misstep and he's just another casualty. He's right on the mark about the fed and moneylending in general.

RIP Edgar J. Steele.

Economic views = great
Political views = shit

keep that in mind and you'll learn a hell of a lot from bill.

He believes in the Holocaust. He censors comments.

He's dead to me.

He's good intro stuff for normies but he is kosher

Holy shit you 23 year old autists, no one even talked about the jews in other than whispers until 2, 3, maybe 4 years ago and that's stretching it. See:

As recently as 2010, people were still getting railroaded into prison for having a website that even mentioned jews. If you're expecting an old man to go around talking GTKRWN, it's not going to happen.

Thats better.

i think its one of the great lessons of the red pill, there are no gurus standing high on a mountain for all to see and march towards.

There are old men weary from their journey on the side of the path in a the forest, they half slump over their walking canes and say "I got this far, but I can't go further". "but since you got this far, I'll tell you about the road ahead".

Remember some of the old men you will meet are as just as lost as you, and some are too scared to go further. Some just know they are too old to fight or have too much to loose, and want to die quietly far from the battle.

bump

I fucking hate whoresay's drawing style. Better ignore than garrisonify.

Terrible idea OP. Ben Garrison is a legend here, and the Holla Forums treatment may have vaulted his career, but he was just an edgy cartoonist before we got to him. I think most.people would have given up after that.
Bill is a writer and also does reporting. If the Umman Manda show up to defame him, and yes, it would be defamation, we may accidentally derail him forever.
Let him keep writing and criticizing finance. We can use the material. We really don't need another Zyklon Ben.

This video is the gateway drug that I used to recommend to normies five years ago.

However, there's so much altright stuff floating around these days that I don't think gateway drugs are even necessary any more.

My sides have gone through the event horizon.

bump

Money Masters did get a lot of credit.

Beth looks like a tranny version of himself.

Bill seems to lurk on 4/pol/.

Forgot embed.

If you're not a Christian you're not truly redpilled.

bump

I like Bill Still myself. He's not clued up on the JQ, but he's about the most reliable source of actual news you can find. He does delve into some conspiracy nonsense sometimes which is false, but he's most on the up and up.

He's currently predicting a Trump win, but we'll see. Let's not forget that a lot of faggots on 4chan predicted a Romney win, as did a lot of Republicans.