Stupid bullshit that everyone seems to believe

Let's try to keep it at least mostly apolitical. We all know people can be made to believe stupid shit for political reasons and that has been discussed to death. I'm more interested in shit people repeat for basically no reason other than that they heard it elsewhere and/or it would be convenient if it were true.

I'll start:
As fucking retarded as this is, I have heard this no less than 10 times in my life. Tons of people, at least where I live, honestly believe that if you ask a narc if he's a narc he has to say yes or you could successfully get off on the grounds that they entrapped you if you were to sell drugs to him.

Anyone got anything else apart from the obvious shit like "Hitler was Jewish" or "Einstein was a bad student?"

Holla Forums is worth your time

jew threds are the new *blocks your path*

This board is on its way back up, you can tell by all the good threads.

"Diamonds are the hardest thing on earth"/"diamonds are indestructible"
Whoever came up with that meme needs to die and no it wasnt minecraft

Literally nobody thinks this.

We've been able to make synthetic materials harder than diamond (by some measures) for decades, but diamonds are still the hardest known naturally-occurring material.
Being hard also means being brittle though, so "indestructible" is still blatantly wrong, it's easy to break a diamond.

Dysnomia does.

People actually believe they are getting good deals on black friday/cyber monday/etc. The "regular price" of a product is meaningless. The sale price is still usually a 50%+ markup and its what the company always intended to sell the product at. Sales aren't deals, they are you getting the product at the appropriate price. If you want an actual deal, look for inventory liquidations, clearance mark downs, etc.

Also, you'll save more by buying nothing at all you consumerist faggot.

Lonsdaleite has been estimated to be 58% harder than diamond (with some asterisks). This stuff is formed by meteors containing graphite crashing into earth.

Regardless of what the "intended" price is, I'll happily take a 72" TV for $50, and call it a good deal.
If the price is lower one one specific day than it is for the entire rest of the year, that one day is a good time to buy the product, regardless of what you consider a fair price.

Women will forever be controlled by emotions and biological impulses, they always cry and are weak. They are children, passive and spoiled.

True, but aside from the higher hardness only being theoretical and not based on actual specimens, it's still a form of diamond.

That we're not ruled by tribal Jewish overlords.

People who have had their stomachs surgically removed experience hunger in exactly the same way as everyone else, the stomach has nothing to do with the feeling of hunger.

True. They are rarely passive.

Thats the thing though, the prices *will* eventually be lower. Also, what you aren't realizing is that $50 TV you bought on black friday is simply an inferior product. A lot of companies do this. Nike used to send my company shoes that were specifically meant to be sold at a discount, that were made from lower quality materials. You could find the same model at nike stores and higher end footwear joints for $20 more, and they were actually worth $20 more, because they were made with higher quality materials. Its the same with these black friday/cyber monday deals. You're getting a production run that is meant to last you a year, maybe. Just in time for the next black friday shopping deals…

That the Civil War was about state's rights.

A bargain is only a bargain if you need the item in the first place.

I can't believe people still don't recognize it was all about citrus.

It was, really, it's just that it was specifically about the right to keep slaves.

Implying anyone would die for niggers.

You seem to believe your dad is your dad but this is bullshit. Your mom cucked your dad and fucked some random subhuman which resulted in you being born.

No, no. The War Of Northern Aggression was about farm land and taxes. Why do fucking niggers have to make everything about race? #AllLivesMatter.

I suppose they are eternally butthurt knowing their ancestors were repeatedly owned by whites; who demonstrated superiority over their worthless black hides to this day.

Claim: Red Bull is created using real bull semen

This is a common misconception. They use bull bile. Only Thais and Indians use the semen recipe.

Well, whites are superior at cave drawings. I'll give you that one.

That's true. Cave drawings were first produced in the late 1800's to draw the recently growing class of liberal elites to 'cultural' sites for money.

Dinosaurs are a lie - FACT!

I'm a trans pansexual liberal feminist and even I know this is bullshit.

Can I shit down your throat?

Saying lonsdaleite is a form of diamond is like saying diamond is a form of carbon nanotube.
Lattice structure matters.

'Cold weather makes you sick' always irked me.

bush did 9/11

You spelled Israel wrong

Ehh sort of. Stores know people intend on spending money on Black Friday so they have certain loss leaders. The only Black Friday deal I've ever bought was a mini crock pot for $4.

After that it is the same sales as always.