MK MP5 full auto?

Hey Holla Forums … just bought that nice MP5 replica as CO2 version. But acc to law its only semi-auto/single-shot. Any pro here to give advise for modding it into a full auto? Pic related

Also general legal weapons thread, if not murrican ;)

there is something extremely gay about collecting replica firearms kys tbh

But if collecting or even owning real firearms is strictly prohibbited in your country? I know… but if its the only way to own some kind of a gun?

kill myself for owning CO2 guns? why? for what? gimme some of your drugs !tbh!

Replica = wannabe
wannabe = poser
poser = lameass low self-esteem closeted faggot

this tbh

There is no such country, user. EVERY country allows the collection of firearms for one purpose or another. You just have to find out what that purpose is, what permits and licenses are required, and pay for them. Maybe you have to be a museum, maybe you have to be a military branch, but every country on the planet allows the collection of firearms in some fashion. You are just too much of a lazy pussy to do any of them.

took me less than 10 seconds to see the faggotry… kek

Dont know where you come from, but in my country, if you're not ownig a 'big weapons license' you're not allowed to buy or own a real firearm. A regular guy is not able to approve this license. You have to be a hunter or police, nothing else.

would love to live in a country where this is easier

you had your fun, i know. is anyone here to answer my question?

with a real weapon you would simply take it apart and modify it with a kit or make your own thing but you'd likely just end up breaking the cheap plastic components inside that toy because it's not meant to be taken apart
you would have more luck asking the tards on /toy/ who mod their NERF weapons

another guy who isnt able to read.

you want to turn it to full auto yes? you can't
kys

So become a hunter or police, and get the license, you lazy cunt!

guys… tbh i know these guns are toys. Real guns arent allowed here if not owning a weapons license. if you wanna make fun of it, do it and be proud your country allows real weapons. But i didnt ask you to judge that. just wanna mention, the pistols in OP picture are full metal (I admit the MP5 ist plastic ;), but that doesnt make a difference so theyre bout 1.5joule. Theyre toys! i know this! But all of this was not my question.

Ehm… no… both wouldnt be possible for personal reasons )

Wasted satanic trips. :(
Your question is not being answered because it is retarded, OP. You are asking how to turn a toy into a full auto CO2 weapon. Even if it were possible, it is a violation of your country's laws. Nobody here would help you even if they could.
Try reddit or something.

Meaning you already have a criminal record, meaning you are not just a criminal, but you are a criminal stupid enough to get caught. And here you are on a website that more governments monitor for illegal activity than any other on the clear net, asking for illegal weapon mod instructions.
You are not very intelligent, are you?

the only realy usable answer. thank you. /thread

tbh i'm pretty annoyed that you've gotten consecutive trips so let me explain further

No they're not. If they function with co2 they are not full metal and they are not anywhere near real firearms. This dumb shit is designed to simulate a firearm visually, not internally. Now i know they make full auto co2 toys but they'r built differently. If you understood how a full auto weapon works you wouldn't be asking this dumb question. Even on a real semi auto firearm you can only simulate full auto with like bump stocks and shit because the mechanism that makes full auto possible doesn't exist. Now you could probably make your dumb toy spray pellets to vaguely simulate full auto, again, like the tards on /toy/ do to NERF guns

also kys

Get replicas.

Oh yes… i am going to kill someone with that plastic MP5 in full-auto!! Exactly this is what I am up to!! :) just wanna see how much magazines I need…. :)

Ehm…. they are full metal… the only plastic parts are the covers at the grip… believe it or not.

So I got one (one!) usable answer and plenty of "i am bored and just writing some shit"… got it for now…. OP is off now…. good night everybody

No, they're not. It's the internals that matter. If you tried to take those pieces of shit apart you would just break them because they're made of shitty material even if every component is "metal" it's still shit that would break if you took it apart.

this is the equivalent to some redditer weeb who thinks nip land is all moe and anime girls

fascinating how you know! even the internals of those weapons are ALWAYS of metal. I have to say that i buy my weapons only from known dealers and not some kind of cheap stuff from amaozon or something. But i am sure you know that better

I do know better. I've taken apart both real m240s and other automatic firearms, airshit, co2 shit, and paintball shit. These toys are not meant to be taken apart because there' no reason you would. A real firearm is designed to be taken apart because you need to clean it thoroughly on the inside. Co2 shit specifically is designed not to be taken apart because the shotty way those things work and the disposable cartridges they use need to be tightly sealed and have the least moving parts possible.

also kill yourself you fucking eurotrash autist