IncelMGTOW's are shilling against marriage, trying to make it sound like a bad deal for men...

IncelMGTOW's are shilling against marriage, trying to make it sound like a bad deal for men. But if you are a real man in an adult relationship with a woman, you should have no issues with giving her >50% of your money. She has sacrificed a lot for you, man up and appreciate it.

Other urls found in this thread:

lolifox.org/lg/src/1511658945096.jpg
lolifox.org/lg/src/1511660309420.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll man up by not accepting your arbitrary demands.

Question: who are weddings really for?

It was once for the man because it effectively made the woman his property, now it's for the woman because it effectively makes the mans property hers.

Marriage is the ultimate form of cuckery.

You are betas that can't pay for love like real men do.

kys tradcuck, i rather kill myself than marrying a western womeyn in a western country. My requirements for marraige is for the girl to be 10+ years younger than me and outside of western countries.

I'd rather stick my dick in a beartrap.

miggers are just the mirror of the feminists

The fact that you think "love" is essential for living a fulfilling life makes you a beta

You totally know

this
i drink a cup of my wife's piss every morning. it gives me strength to be a strong pagan tradman among the ruins that rides the tiger through wheatfields

In past times, weddings were a public demonstration of the transfer of property (the bride) between her father and her betrothed.

Now they're princess-for-a-day events for spoiled bridezillas and an excuse to con friends and relatives out of money (see Crate and Barrel, Target, and Bed, Bath, and Beyond wedding registries).

yellowpilled af

Have fun losing your life and all belongings to a woman, tradcucks.

It is a bad deal unless you do or have all of the following:
1. an MBA
2. over 6' tall
3. are white
4. get married between the ages of 25-35
5. marry a girl from a similar or higher class
6. She is not fat and never has been
7. are deeply religious or spiritual

If you can't guarantee those 7 things your marriage will fail, or you will eventually wish that it did.

Marriage only works for a certain type of Chad at a certain time. MGTOW has a point. And no, getting an Asian wife is a bad idea.

didn't expect that, fucking kek

would you believe me if I said I did?

fucking saved

unrealistic tbh

hue

pedos are always right tbqh

here is redpill for you:

can someone post a new thread with those images?

lolifox should get a word filter, it's full of cp

mods pls filter that shit

In the olden days and generations of our forefathers this would be true. But the Modern female literally sacrifices nothing for her husband nowadays.

They all work and have their own money
Women can't cook, clean, sew, or keep a tidy household any more than a normal man can these days so that point is moot
Weddings used to be special because you had a virgin bride and you two would consummate the marriage the night of the wedding or on the honeymoon. That is no longer the case when all women are having sex before marriage effectively giving out the milk for free.
All women are getting on birth control in their tweens/early teens to control and help their periods if you believe that bullshit. they just want to take more dick so her hormones are already fucked up and out of balance when you meet her. Meaning she won't be willing to get pregnant young and will want children later in life. By then she is past her prime and will make you spend thousands of dollars on fertility treatments to conceive.

Women have nothing to offer you other than a warm hole to jizz inside of.

then show a single cp photo from lolifox (and not the one that you will just upload)

What the fuck? No.

Why not? Because there is no cp there, you little filthy liar

Where do you see cp on those pictures?

wow, why do you like that shit?

like the art, hate the subject

"no"

There's little to no cp there but most of the content there violates dost tbh

they wouldn't need to do that

I know betas that will still put up with anything

terveisin, women

It's a shame there so many scared adults that think someone is after their money, nope, you're just scared of intimacy.

Checked for reverse psychology 101

Then they are cucks if they still want chads leftovers. Things can change like a chad becoming cucked or a alpha becoming a beta because he lost his game or just stopped caring about chasing tail. If you haven't noticed most of your unmarried women are the ones who still want to be with chad but in reality there is not many chads. If we had more chads/alphas then beta providers then we would still be on the levels of tribal Africans since chads and alphas dont take the time to develop anything. They are proactive and react mostly on emotion, live in the moment types.

This is true because most women have been intimate with many men. Where as most men have not been intimate with many women.

only little girls give pure intimacy, women just want nigger dick and suck up all your money into her cunt

I know some single mom chick that left her children with their grandparents to backpack the world and fuck niggers. Women will literally cross oceans for niggerdick ,it's amazing.

Fuck off schmuley. You are ugly and you smell and that's why nobody wants to be with you.

Niggers are what Hitler envisioned as the ideal man

i actively avoid them retard that posts niggers, im not interested

Just once I'd like to be able to have sex like this with a female. Knowing she fully wants it
Not with a nigger though. Preferably white or Latina

why?

Why do you try to shoehorn pedophilia into every conversation? You mind as well fuck babies too, since they're pure as well, I mean for fucks sake

No fucking shit. They never give it a break

A lot of 8channers are actually into that we just can't post about it.

I'm an ass man and white girls have little to no ass unless they are something like a gymnast or swimmer or something like that. But none of those girls would ever want me.

Everyday Latinas have big asses so hitting that shit from the back must feel incredible.

then go for niggers if you like fat assholes, less completion for petite white girls form me im a shitskin

You mean the kind that wouldn't even look at an 8channer such as yourself?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Everyone knows niggers are the worst and have smelly/ashy pussy. Not going close to that shit

end yourselves

represent 8ch

Marriage has been dead long before the first MGTOW hit puberty and has been dying long before the first MGTOW was even born. Go play the lottery with half your money tbh. You will most likely lose less and there is always a chance you might strike it big.

government

Cute boi

t. female

you can't have intimacy with a soulless whore

Because genuine intimacy carries the ever-present threat of abandonment or betrayal, which, admittedly, terrifies the shit out of me. In all actuality, I couldn't care less about material loss.

Get back to me when women aren't lying, treacherous, solipsistic whores, tbh.

How many of you actually think you’d deserve better than the whores you complain about? Pure wives would be wasted on most of you.

i don't want to be cheated on, or take care of anyone else's kids. not too much to ask tbh

All true. All the more reason to go your own way, in any event.

HahahahHA

She cannot keep house and gave up the cick carousel for 2 weeks.

regardless of what we deserve, that doesn't remove the reality of useless whoredom of modern womyn

marriage is shit, stop trolling