Do you think mouse meat tastes good, Holla Forums?

Do you think mouse meat tastes good, Holla Forums?

I wouldn't know but it sure as hell would not be fulfilling.

Post the full video nigger.

Here

MORE

Sadly for me, I'd need her to eat the mouse in a very specific way to turn me on, and she's not making new videos anymore so that's a permanent cockblock.

Also dear nigger, why not post the mega.nz link to all her stuff assuming you got it?

…go on

Nothing that special, Sigmund, I'm simple minded. Basically if she'd chew and suck on the mouse's head until it dies. Then for extra cuteness decapitate instead of eating in whole.

What about you? Let me guess, mandatory cat fursuit?

Don't die on me Zera thread.

it is anything like rat,then it tastes good, however I ate it cooked
it she had ball that would have been a wild mouse

Not sure how that's cute, but I guess whatever floats your boat…

What makes you think that? I mean, I think the cat thing is pretty kinky to be sure, but I think I'd keep it to the drawn on whiskers or maybe the ears she wears in one of her videos.

What I'd really like though would be for her to bring one of the mice back up every so often. Like, tie it to a string and pull it back up while it's in her throat, then swallow it and vomit it up every fifteen minutes or so so I could see its progress as it was gradually digested. And maybe eating a bunch of them. And possibly also swallowing a camera so I can see what's going on inside her. That, and maybe her talking about what it feels like on her end. But from her broken English, my guess is she don't speak the language well enough to do that very well.

No she needs mefds

Maybe some tums to help the mice settle, but other than that I assure you that the woman eating mice has no issues whatsoever.

she needs to be shot in the head

Why so mean? She's just a poor Russian girl, reduced to eating rats.

95% of the bad shit that happens to 3DPD are due to them being stupid/weak.
cooked mouse would be fine, however she is doing this for someone to get off to, so she can get paid.
plus mice carry all kinds of bad shit, so she is spreading disease

my stangest boner

sorry, strongest*