Notice a couple good threads

The only threads deleted by mods are the pedo threads

Up until a week or so ago, pedo threads were half the board. disconigger is just now pretending to give a shit about pedospamming.

not true, they delete a lot of stuff besides pedo shit, for example trying to discuss other imageboards

They've disabled the board log now too so you can't even check to see how badly they're abusing their power anymore.

(checked)
Lets put that theory to a test

the mods have serious moot syndrome now.

originally (months ago) they did. they even asked for donations for a new server to allow it but within 1 week had to change the rules again for more censorship

What are you some kind of retard?

actually i usse the onion for msterisl unsuitable for normies

*material

Then why go to lolifox at all? The only thing unique to that place is the tripfagging pedos and they're so cancerous they guarantee lolifox will never get popular as they drive everyone else off.

i went there for mere curiosity, i i swore to my dick, never again will i go back

yet it lasted longer than librechan did so far back to girltime with the autistic mod and one other user tbh

nothing wrong with that

They have many threads with models who did nude sets, but mods delete all nudes. Its bullshit tbh. Why dont they move to the onion for good, so we can have at least 1 nice thing?

i dont have a spare computer or laptop to put a nonbotnet os and see all the good shit all run by the feds

true tbh

kek

This.
I have over the last 2 weeks been involved in several threads that were not even trolling anything, were active and had good discussion in them and then had them disappear for no reason whatsoever.
Several months ago I got into an argument with an user who was saying that Dysnomia was trying to sink the board deliberately. I defended Dysnomia at the time, but now I am much less sure than I was about that. He got new vols, which should make the job of running the board well a lot easier, which should mean that it gets better. But here we are almost a month into the new vols and it is actually getting even worse than it was without them. Yes, there is less pedo shit, but there is way more of every other kind of shit, and the few really good things that show up get deleted.

Over the last 2 weeks we've had new vols that only became vols because they begged for it and of course the people that beg for power are going to be the ones that misuse it so its to be expected they'd power trip all over this board deleting whatever they personally don't like.