LETS AN HERO YOUTUBE

Youtube has conveniently offered the long dick of internet censorship to the masses. Anyone can sign up and start earning points patrolling the comment wastelands, demonetizing videos, or for a quick lul edit the closed captions. After accumulating enough points, rise in the ranks and gain faster easier ways to censor people.

DO NOT LET THIS OPPORTUNITY PASS YOU BY

If we get in early and rise in the ranks we could show them just how stupid an idea this was. Use their own rules against them to demonetize videos and sway conversations on the platform. Make an account and sub to all the braindead shit youtube pushes to increase your chances of being accepted into the program, we will learn over time what kind of users they avoid accepting.

https:// support.google.com/youtube/answer/7124236?hl=en

I know there is another thread, but the OP is just a HUGE whinny complaining faggot instead of seeing the massive opportunity for lulz and subversion.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Youtube is just another head on Google's hydra. If you manage to cut it off, Google will just buy another media outlet. The fight needs to be taken to Google.

Subbed. Doubt I'll get accepted with my browsing history, but who knows. Where's the other thread?

Is there a point or substance to this statement. Google controls the largest video media distributor online and handed us an open invitation to fuck their shit up and your response is

Did you even read what I wrote?

Make an actual gameplan until then this one is still better.

I can absolutely see this happening.
SJWs get off censoring others so the jewish socials will let them do their bidding.

The thing is, no one making alternatives.
There is a world of people who want a free speech alternative but no one is making them.

Youtube operates at a loss so unfortunately there aren't many people that could even afford to run an alternative.

Boycott everything related to google and meme google into a large scary evil corporation. The plan isn't the problem. The problem is organizing this and bringing it into motion.

There's daily motion.

That's a shit plan then.

FRESH OC
I'm going to keep posting this in different threads until someone comments on my hard work.

The plan has worked before. Say what you will about ni/gg/ers, they made an impact.

Fuck off, retard. We're not here to act as your hugbox.

bittube.co/
minds.com/

Then post google memes shitwad, having some Holla Forums inside googles council of censorship, even if it is low tier google goblins crap like this, can only be a good thing.

1.They had less of an impact than Hogan.
2.Google is a hell of a lot bigger than Gawker.
3.Gawker wasn't getting billions from the federal government.

dailymotion .com/video/x4u3s92_teyana-taylor-s-kanye-fade-dance-tutorial_lifestyle

Who cares. We'll take them on. And we'll win! With dank memes!

every good fight starts with a simple slap in the face. Let this bet that slap.

reeeeee

the numbers confirm

they do

You have been visited by the shill who promotes white identity.
Please Holla Forums do your part and have more white babies. Even if it's with some bernie loving liberal cunt. Meet her parents and find out if there's any mud in her blood. Then have children. Even if it doesn't work out and you're stuck paying child support, IT'S WORTH IT! You are helping the white race!
I have 2 beautiful white children with their mother's eyes (Bluer than the sky) and I can't express the happiness I feel when I wake up to my white children's smiles.
Please Holla Forums do your part.
Polite sage for off topic spam

yes…

Terrible, low-effort, reddit-tier garbage. There's a reason nobody's praising you.

I always wondered.
Why doesn't everyone use vimeo or dailymotion?

I like the 1st one.
The 3rd one needs work.
2nd is awful.