- Would happily eat prime rib steak with you
- Respects the law always, would keep you on the straight and narrow
- Would buy you drinks if you were hard up
- Would share her toothbrush with you
- Attitude is bright and bubbly, brings pep and motivation
- Knowledgeable of Davis & Main's unique house style
- Eager to hand you important documents, just to get close to you of course

Kim Wexler
- Skeletal body type, skinny flat ass and tits, would miserably eat salad in front of you
- Old and lazy, at the nadir of her femininity
- Respects the law only when it suits her
- Would make you commit a felony for free drinks
- Wouldn't share her toothbrush with you
- Attitude is sullen and depressed, brings sadness
- Knowledgeable of how to humiliate mentally ill elderly lawyers
- Eager to leave meetings in a rush, just to get away from you of course

Convinced yet, Holla Forums?

The toad says maaaaaaaaaaa.

Rattle your bones there skele-lover?

Kim is too professional and not feminine/too manly. Would not marry.

How can anyone hate Kimfu?

Look in your heart.
You know it to be true.
Walters Waifu is the best one for you.

Fine tits

No.

Hothead confirmed for chubby chaser.

Skyler was unfaithful trash, unlike Erin. I bet Ted was just the tip of the iceberg, she probably fucked Hank, Saul, Mike, Gus, Jessie, Tuco, Leonel, Marco, Tyrus, Hector, Badger, Gomie, Skinny P, Combo, Gonzo, No-Doze, Krazy 8, Emilio, Dr Delcavoli, Bogdan, Gale, Tortuga, Juan Bolsa and Huell before she was done. Hell, bitch probably fucked Flynn too to sate her cthonic libidinous urges. How can you even call that a waifu if it's just a black disposal bag of pure waste on the pavement?

Pic related, praying for your taste

She has a terrible face. Add 20 years and she will be really fat. Kimfu knows how to keep the weight off.

CUTE

I'm seeing a good measure of Downs Syndrome there. Plus, her arms are hairier than mine.

Nobody likes OPs pigfu.

blebs

I love how she only started getting surprised when he said Cucksolo dies.

Meatcucks, get the fuck off my board!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pretty good.

That's a pretty airbrushed picture, but she's still a qt. Especially good looking for her age.

Kim has nice feet though.

Ms. Kettleman is real cutie but she is absolutely crazy and you dont stick your dick in crazy

tbh i want erin to sit on my face

This.

Not really a valid criticism since there are other non-airbrushed pictures in this thread.

This "thick" thing is just the new marketing term for BBW. Just admit it you like obese women because you are obese yourself.

FUCKING OBESE POSTER. YOU'RE FAT YOU SHOULD JUST KILL YOURSELF ALREADY!

#ThinnerBeauty

She is fucking gorgeous ;)

I mean…uh…sure Kim is cute and all but…uh…maybe you'd like to spend the night with me? I mean…um…if you're interested? We could have a flick through my collection of baseball cards, i've got some really rare ones in there, really quite something! And then we could head up to the old uh…bedroom and really get things going as they say!

Is there a more accurate portrayal of the modern emasculated beta male?

It's definitely up there. I liked how he was a thief but even then still played the victim and couldn't deal with any of his own problems. He cared more about his cards than he did about Mike's wellbeing. I'm wondering if they're gonna kill him off because he's back to do the deal with Nacho this season, I don't know what else they could do with him.

The 'pathetic worm' cuckold guy from that one tv show was funnier but obviously much less representative of real nu-males.

Of course you stick your dick in craxy. Where the hell do you think "don't stick your dick in crazy" comes from? Dudes hoarding crazy pussy, thats who.

Id fuck the shit out of Betsy Kettleman. Suburban hell be damned. I dont give a fuck if she's nagging me about soccer practice or dinner with the neighbors if I get to drain my balls in that fat ass of hers.

does it look like he sees any action?

If you remember, she was all over his dick when it came to the money, so yes. That motherfucker probably had pull-the-dick-through-pajama-bottoms-while-wearing-socks-vanilla-sex. Still doesnt make her any less hotter.

BETSY KETTLEMAN IS BEST
FUCK YOU

JUST

I'm kinda curious about the actor. I doubt he's playing himself so to speak. He seems too good at the role.

not that many pics for that actress

He's a comedian, he created the comedy character 'K-Strass the Yo-Yo Guy', who was kind of a weird nerd type guy who would prank radio shows. Vince picked him up from seeing his comedy and wanted him on the show to play a similar character. The nerdy persona is a put on, he just so happens to look like a goon/redditor with the glasses on. So that's why he's so good, because he played a similar role for many many years.