2000-2005 cartoons

Why did everything go downhill after this? It's all about quick humor and bright colors, everything is incredibly rushed. Even in the dying days of creative and original shows (early 2000s) things were getting formulaic, but enough creativity seeped through to make it forgivable and consumable.

What happened?

>>>Holla Forums

you grew up

I used to think this, but even when comparing 2000-2005 cartoons that I have no fond memories of which is most of them they still tend to be better than the shit they pump out today.

Desperation and the internet. Youtube and Netflix are substitutes for TV and, because of that, they've become more desperate and are trying to rehash old brand names, be controversial, and cater to kids who are to young to use computers. Coupled with the fact that so many of the execs and writers are depraved Jews, they also shove things like twerking, drug use, and a pedophilic romantic relationship where the Jewish writer of those episodes wrote himself as Blossom's love interest into Power Puff Girls.

>>>Holla Forums

What?!

it's not like modern cartoons are any different

>>>Holla Forums

tbh nothing ever existed for the innocence of it.

Cartoons from the 00's were shit aswell. Most of the modern is shit, compare all those to like Flintstones or even better, the old disney-cartoons and you will see what talentless hacks that the modern era employs. Just look at the "drawings" in itself, look like shit.

HAHAHA everyone looks fucking disgusting and has the most annoying possible voice!!! SO LE FUNNY

Nigger, are you calling Ed, Edd 'n Eddy shit?

Let me guess, you were a toddler back then or weren't even alive?

is this 2000s toonkino?

wrong. I'm old enough to remember watching that shit on tv when it was originally airing

>>>Holla Forums867301

wow, that is, actually real.

Weak, hyperactive teen shenanigans
On par with Mike, Lu & Og, except that one had the wombat hunting saga

So what is a good cartoon then, criminal scum?

Why does shit like this being allowed?

Anime.

Dexter's Lab (first 2 seasons), Bravo (first season), Swat Katz, Sheep, Ah! Monsters, Courage, Men In Black, The Mask (first season), Cow and Chickun, ZIM, Batman, Freakazoid, Zeta Project
First CN era was pretty good but corrupted easily, there can be more, i might say Time Squad but i didn't like some revisionism, Chile Con Carnage tried to be too wacky for its own good, Robot Jones ruminated a lot, losing focus

Kid's shows, teen-adult stuff is another story

didn't take me long to stop reading

lol

Anime is not cartoon.

That's true. It's always money or propaganda.

ftfy. The reason they get away with it is threefold:

Fuck i miss viva la bam

ftfy

Too masculine for you, sissy boy?

season 1 of bravo isn't good. Season 1 of bravo is garbage.
Seasons 2 and 3 are good.

Shit taste detected, bet you liked Billy & Mandy and C:KND

jej

Does that show feature a big guy?