BOOK THREAD

Do the monthly book threads still go on? Anyone got the archive for previous threads? Just finished Level 7 by Mordecai Roshwald and I'm not sure what to make of the ending so everyone dies, that's it?
Post what you're:
Anything with politics goes

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
audiobookbay.me/audio-books/bad-samaritans-the-myth-of-free-trade-and-the-secret-history-of-capitalism-ha-joon-chang-3/
audiobookbay.me/audio-books/23things-they-dont-tell-you-about-capitalism-chang-ha-joon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The constant stream of happenings have distracted me lately, but eventually going to pick back up The Lightning and the Sun

mega:///#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

Read "Gold in the Furnace" by Savitri as well. It's a good lesson on how to stay positive in the darkest of times.

Is this from an extension? I don't think mega urls look like that, for one that's not a website

This is the link I have bookmarked. It works for me when I paste it into firefox

Ah thanks

MONTHLY BOOK PACKS

Here's the mega link for the 13 packs:

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

Bump for Ha-Joon Chang, 23 things they don't tell you about capitalism is also great.
Audiobook versions:

audiobookbay.me/audio-books/bad-samaritans-the-myth-of-free-trade-and-the-secret-history-of-capitalism-ha-joon-chang-3/

audiobookbay.me/audio-books/23things-they-dont-tell-you-about-capitalism-chang-ha-joon/

Even if you believe the Protocols is a forgery (which is foolish), the official story is that it was written by Matvei Golovinski at Rachovsky's direction, in 1904/1905 - despite having been circulating as early as 1902.

what's Holla Forums opinion on Plato? I just recently acquired avery good cheap copy of The republic and some other dialogues, currently reading it, going for some Aristotles next

The Divine Plato > Aristotle

Pretty good
you won't believe in democracy once you're done with it though

You have one life to live, don't waste your time on reading books. Go out and live.

too late

why the fuck is gun, germs and steel in that list?
Is for know thy enemy reasons or what? It would be better to just read the threads about it

on the person? Bad

on his ideas? Somewhat naive, somewhat good

Aristotle > Plato

Anyone have a link for the stalag edition of Mein Kampf?