Genocide at Sonic Speed

Germany: Nearly 40 Per Cent of Under Fives Now ‘Migrant Background’

archive.is/sM2Am
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/

This is serious, so please refrain from empty country banter. Remember to ignore the shills as well.

What do you hope to accomplish by posting this thread?

I wonder if the stats are actually worse than they admit.

This is black pill defeatist nonsense. That is, to post a problems without forward thinking, which is obviously to get plans going.

My plan is simple, Move to Germany, start a farming community that promotes western values, and have at least twenty children.

We must always think of the future. Presenting problems without forward thought is fear mongering.

What do you objectively plan to do to improve things Anons?

They almost always are.

>I'll get called a shill for that

The whole "migrant background" nomenclature thing has been explained dozens of times before so I'll simply state what's important: a large part (if not the majority) of these 36% are Europeans.
For the most part ethnic Germans from Eastern Europe/Russia and the descendants of South European guest workers.

Nothing short of wholesale mass murder of non-Whites and their children is going to get it done at this point.

Stop telling people to pump out more kids and go innawoods. Their numbers MUST be culled.

Wait, it says 'foreign roots' for people under five. Could that mean other European backgrounds as well? I guess the real rub is how they determine 'foreign roots'. It's a real bummer either way for people interested in maintaining pure germanic bloodlines.

I refer you to my above post.

To force everyone to recognize the gravity of the situation. To make people aware of the oncoming demographic timebomb and its scale.

You can't close your eyes from the bad news and keep living in your dream lollypop land, friend.

They always are, as they don't count the illegals and the newly arrived invaders.

Well of course this is alarming news, but I will no longer allow myself to be stressed over this situation. If Germans value their heritage, they will surely find the strength in themselves to fight for their place to live, if they won't, then not my problem.
t. slav

Yeah I saw that as soon as I posted. It seems like major blackpilling.

I guess what I'm saying is this: would you consider a dutch guy and a german girl to be race mixing? They're pretty similar phenotypically, although each race could probably point out differences with one another. There's a large difference between saying '40% syrian migrant' background and 'non-German citizen' background since that can and probably does include neighboring European nationalities as well.

You have been visited by the shill who promotes white identity.
Please Holla Forums do your part and have more white babies. Even if it's with some bernie loving liberal cunt. Meet her parents and find out if there's any mud in her blood. Then have children. Even if it doesn't work out and you're stuck paying child support, IT'S WORTH IT! You are helping the white race!
I have 2 beautiful white children with their mother's eyes (Bluer than the sky) and I can't express the happiness I feel when I wake up to my white children's smiles.
Please Holla Forums do your part.
Polite sage for off topic spam

And now spring comes to the starved and blackened land
where the tailless abominable angel has spent his passion;
dead roots are twined through the bones of a broken hand;
now death, not Schiaparelli, sets the fashion.

In the twentieth century of the Christian era
the news-hawk camera man, no Botticelli,
walks on this stricken earth with Primavera,
and Europe cries from the heart of her hungry belly.

Ten flattened centuries are heaped with rubble,
ten thousand vultures wheel above the plain;
honour is lost and hope is like a bubble;
life is defeated, thought itself is pain.

But the bones of Charlemagne will rise and dance,
and the spark unquenched will kindle into flame.
And the voices heard by the small maid of France
will speak yet again, and give this void a Name.

At least 50% of those 40% German kids with migrant backround are slavs.
t. Kraut with polish neighbours

What is western values? German values differ from burger values

Getting married and having 1 child will fix this, goy. You can outbreed niggers and muds if you try, goy. Don't mind migration policies and demographic trends, goy. Take one for the team and just get married, goy.

That doesn't make it any less a genocide of ethnic germans.

This is mostly a meme. Stalin gulag'd most of them.

This includes Europeans like Poles living in the BRD.

Have you visited Germany in a while? I have, this summer. You cannot walk the streets of Stuttgart without seeing the problem.

And that's not the "half-dutch" (fully Germanic) hypothetical person.

While I have nothing against slavs, they don't belong in Germany.
They obviously aren't nearly as much of a threat than the truly incompatible darkies, they are still foreign and not German.

So what? They are still foreigners.

I totally understand your point, user. It's not good for children to be raised by single mothers who are "oppressed" but still get praised for being a "strong womyn". Even though you are paying her eternal child support while she half ass raises your kids. I get it

But blacks, Latino and muslim families don't give a shit. We are being left in the dust.

Why anyone would surrender to a communist is beyond me they are just going to kill you anyways

Keep in mind that those figures refer to those with a "migrant background", not foreign descent. In other words: these figures most likely pertain only to first generation migrants.

If we look at the UK, only around ~5% of the population are first generation migrants - the true figure for foreign descent is around ~13%

You don't win a war by pumping out a shitton of babies who will have no future. You have to reduce their numbers in your country down to zero before ever hoping to give a nice future to these children.

That is still Genocide though.

Surrendering to the (((allies))) was just as bad.

I don't understand.

Please explain your logic. What to you, is a good future?

I will hold back from calling you a kike shill for arguments sake.

in all honesty you're kind of right though. One child won't fix this issue. If what we're chiefly concerned about is demographics than we might need to start breaking some rules. I've been thinking on this issue a lot recently.

Fuck that I gonna find a qt Nationalist wife. Don't need more kids being raised by a libshit.

Preempting idiots thinking it means that Germany is 40% non-white under 5.

producing children ≠ getting married

In fairness we probably would have just glassed them with nukes if they hadn't.

The plan is already there, which is DOTR (Deportation of tanned refugees).

Literally a great goal. I hope you find one. Never seen more than 3 in my life. Though who knows, user. Don't let your memes be dreams

WIPE OUT IN A GENERATION

Most of them turn out to be degenerate leftists that embrace bullshit like open immigration so that would not be helpful.

Majority of US births are non-white so we can't talk much shit, to be honest.

Trump hasn't brought up the deportation of anchor babies lately, I hope he re-reads Ann's book before taking office.

Demographics are destiny.

By having 10 children and niggers having 5, you limit the available resources each has. Not everyone is a rich asshole able to afford everything in a crumbling economy from all the immigration. Heck, I make barely enough to survive by myself and can't even hope to ever own a piece of land because of all the bullshit chinks do to the housing market. If you're stuck with children who will live in abject poverty I'd really question whether you should have them or not. There is also the big problems of not having jobs available for them because Jamal, Achmed and Pajeet takes them all Seriously, aim to remove them all if you want to give them a future, simply competing with them through birthrates is retarded.

we won't need any of these migrants soon due to the robot revolution in 15-30 year timeframe.

They are just here to menace the domestic population when shit hits the fan.

We never needed them in the first place.

Holy fuck America isn't only 10% higher than that.

Honestly it looks like the globalists are panicking and pushing as quickly as they can because for some reason Gradualism is no longer an option.

That or it's just pure Hurbis.

You are right. You make a valid argument. Though, I was once a liberal cuck (very ashamed please no bully) but I got red pilled at a very early age. I learned the curruption of (((people))) and saw the destruction of the white identity for what it is.

My father was hardly in my life because of my mother. I still turned out just like him. White and proud.

You need to focus on having kids aswell you retard. We are fucking dying, we are not having enough kids as it is, to even sustain our numbers from previous generation, that's how bad the kikes have screwed us up with their feminism and sexual-revolutional bullshit.

Just because we have bad economies, doesn't mean we should stop having children. If we don't have children, we have no generation of us, taking over from us when that comes the time.

You will have to realise, these problems with kikery and immigration isn't going to solve itself during our life-span. But we have to fucking do something about it and not act like retards and give up because of poorness or lack of jobs. We will find other ways around it.

Automation is already there.

They eat up our resources and degenerate our culture and people.

I don't make alot of money working in a warehouse wage cucking for those awesome jew bucks. I try to raise the kids properly, get them into schools, piano lessons, even sports. Keep them away from blacks, drugs and even stop them from watching tv.

They will be fine. The race will flourish

I'm not saying have 0 children, just don't pump out 10 without removing the fucking muds and ovening kikes. It really is a question of resource availability. You don't fucking need ever expanding population, that is also some bulllshit kike ideology promoted so the corrupt assholes in power can get more tax money. Priority is getting rid of the invaders and kikery everywhere.

that decoupling had to due with Nixon taking us off the gold standard.

Well pop out a bunch before we have to fight in a war. You need to leave something behind.

We can't all be neets forever.

Exactly. There is no point in having 10 children if they get mkultra'd and gulag'd, because we didn't put up a fight.

This is true, though.

That's only hope I have, really. That no matter how much the society has degenerated us, our blood still comes through.
Nature vs nurture.

Lately, I've been thinking about this. Is us having kids the best choice right now? I'm not saying "don't reproduce goyim", do what's right by you.

But what do family men want most of all? Stability and safety for their kids. That's perfectly understandable, of course, but it's not exactly what we need right now.
We need people free to act. With no responsibilities, no one who would depend on them, nothing real to lose. The angry young men. The revolutionaries, the cannon fodder. Us.

And yet Germancucks are still not slitting jewish throats left and right.

Keep waiting faggots, I bet it will be easier to undo the damage next year.

The good Germans were forced out of Europe after WW2 anyway, what's left there is mostly commie scum and slavic rapebabies

so Germany has between 11 and 20 years to fix itself.

20 being the absolute cut off point.

You first, retard. I'm going to stay in my white country, I don't have any desire to move to Germany and get killed by terrorists immigrants.

That is the kind of radical thought that leads us to be disregarded as a serious movement, all that needs to be done is to continue as is and "even darkness shall pass". There will be a time to fight a war, yes, but to push for it is a fear response. Fear indicates a lack of control, when there is nothing stopping us from taking control of our own lives. Address the problem, do what you can to solve it.

I don't mean going off the radar, I just mean living off the land as a man should.

Yea, better to get your own countries back.

That's the plan, my country, the USA doesn't reflect my values, so I'm starting new, and migrating to my ancestral homeland.

Sure, cuck. Meanwhile, Mohammad and Tyrone will have their way with your little girls and boys and the corrupt fucks in power won't prosecute them.

Which one is that?

Western Values to me aren't anything complex or convoluted. They are to simply live for your family, and cultivate creative western thought. Such as an admiration for nature and your fellow man, Society, involvement in politics, philosophy, science, and art. All that is natural and good.

This is disgusting to admit but I have a cousin who moved to Germany around 2 years ago for work that ended up meeting a German woman who had a kid with a mudslime, she used to be a stripper and her kid is now 14. They are getting married soon because he lost his job and will be going on German welfare.

I met her mud last Christmas when they came over to visit the family. I have never met a more ungrateful little piece of shit in my life, at one point he he threw a football at my elderly uncles head bruising him, this was the funniest thing ever to this little shit. No reprimanding, no punishment, nothing. There were other incidents but this was the big one.

It sucks that my cousin is thinking with the wrong head but I have already written him out of my life. He'll die in Germany with his degenerate wife and adopted mud.

Politically, that's part of the plan. Whats more important is Volkish policies, such as tax breaks for citizens with children.

Run away coward, that's all you can do, because you won't stay in your real country. You are a traitor.

Take back your country you fucking retarded cucks.

How the fuck do you expect to have "Volkish polcies" when there is no Volk because of immigration?

make Germany and Sweden permanent refugee camps, the entire countries.

It's what they want anyway, and with these containment zones the rest of Europe is saved.

You can do better than that laddo come on

Because what the kikes make the countries do, is what people want? Going by that logic then the US is now a nigger country. No containment zones on rightful European clay, ship all the muds to Madagascar.

Our first obligation is to our people, not our singular nation. The USA just ins't for me, sorry if that bothers you.

Donald Trump gives America hope, and for the first time in my life, I'm proud of this nation. This is why I'm staying just long enough to vote for the man.

I wish you, and the USA the best.

Tschüss.

Is anyone fight back. The US is worst off demographically and nothing, france sweden russia? No resistence all talk

You are running away from your true homeland, the one you were born and raised in. You are a coward and a traitor. Europeans halfway across the world are not your people. White americans born on american soil to american parents are your people. You are a cuck, and your death at the hands of mudshits will be a warning to any others who would give ground to the enemy and retreat.

Either everyone in the US is a piece of shit for being in the US in the first place or you are wrong

You're underestimating us. The fact of the matter is that there will always be a Volk, they may push us, but it will only be an annoyance.

Look at Pre WWII Germany for example, utterly destroyed it seemed. That pressure pushed people into the Golden Age, and it will happen again.

Look at how our beliefs are bleeding into the political sphere, it's unreal how far we've come.

Remember: It's always darkest before the Dawn. Do not despair in the face of adversity, for it reveals strength.

The only thing you can do to fight for your people is to take control of your life. Get fit, Read, build a home for your future wife and children, and we will win.

It's called colonization, you stupid nigger ape. We made a new country of our own for a new group of whites, with our own cultural background, and our own values. You want to go somewhere that you do not belong, surrounded by people who all speak a different language from your home country, who all have different culture and values than that of the white americans you ran from with your tail between your legs.

White germans should stay in germany, white americans should stay in america. You are a traitor, revoke your citizenship if you intend to leave because you do not deserve to be treated with the same rights as real americans.

America wasnt colonized by a group of white with the same langaue or culture you retarded nigger. Germans, irish english french colonised it. They all came to a new land not with some grand dream but because things were shit in the old lands. Now that things are shit in this land i am going to go where things are not total shit. Have fun watching your daughter ger fucked by an "american" nigger as you live in the next Brazil.

Exactly, your argument is an Ouroboros, as everyone in the United States originally left their homeland and immigrated here. Now I'm a cuck for Immigrating back?

I'm not advocating for a mass migration out of the United States, this country can still be saved from the pit it's fallen in, so if you feel a loyalty to the land, fantastic, do what you can to make it a better place. Get engage in politics and have many children there.

You fight the good fight where you are, any fight for the people, in any white nation is the good fight.

There's a difference between immigration and homesteading untouched land. I'm Italian so I'd probably fall in the immigration territory, but I doubt people have a problem with Italians for the most part.

The question always comes down to who is coming over. Race is the only factor that matters.

So the origional americans had no culture anyone was suppose to assimilate to? This was a nation as far back as before the revolution and your just backtracking because you contridictor yourself like the bitter retarded nigger you are

You can't really compare these 2 situations, but I get your point. The problem is that people are not suffering enough yet. They still got food, shelter and shallow entertainment. Shit needs to hit the fan to get a reaction of the ordinary people.

But even if only 10 million Germans will survive. It's enough to regenerate in 1 or 2 generations with the right pro children policies.

It was colonized by a group of whites who wanted to expand and ended up creating their own new nation with its own distinct culture and values.

Gas yourself, you cowardly traitor.

And now there are two separate countries that should stay in their own fucking land. If you want to retreat and give ground to the enemy, know that you will be hunted down as well on DOTR. Traitors who run from their home country while it burns will hang next to the nonwhites. Unless you are a white German citizen, you do not belong in Germany.

but that's pretty much all we do
this is Holla Forums, retard

I think you're confusing me with someone else friendo. Being such a vituperative faggot will get you nowhere.

No. That's what you and rest of the halfchan émigrés do.

We didn't grew up on flags and /int/-lite banter.

Exactly that, we will live on no matter how bad it gets, no matter how hard they try, there will always be a means of regeneration. The fall of Greece, followed by Rome. The fall of Rome followed by the Renaissance. There will always be a period of rebirth, and we are living in one of those interesting times.

Russia wins
Flawless victory
Animality

You're about two degrees of edginess away from marine copypasta. When in your mind did the boundaries of Germany become totally fixed and unchangeable? Not German ethnicity, but the actual physical land of Germany. Does it include Schleswig-Holstein, a historically disputed bit of land between Germany and Denmark? Did it become fixed in 1865, or 1877? does it include historically Prussian lands in now eastern europe?

In sum, you're a retarded LARPer for threatening to hand fellow whites for wanting to assist Europeans.

There's a difference between assisting, and emigrating because you gave up on your country like the cowardly traitor you are.

Implying the US is any better then europe 60% and only just barely stay as asshurt as you like. Im not running away from the fight im running into it, its not going to happen

Didnt notice you were a diffrent faggot at first wog

Meanwhile we have a dead nigger story every week, and Trump guaranteed to become the next president, because we actually do things about our problems. You are running away from the fight in your real homeland because you are a defeatist coward. Sad!

Trump is controlled opposition and the type of civil unrest in europe is what is needed for a revolution. If anything is going to kick off in the US it wouldnt be in 2020 in california when the demographic totally shift. Its more likely you will get political unrest in europe first. Plus i just like europe lad im going I dont need your consent I am unpatriotic

Thank's Trump, let me sum this just so I understand.

I'm a Germanic/Anglo phenotype who was born in America because my Great Grandparents immigrated here. I want to move back to Germany, to have many culturally German children.

You either lack vision, or you do not have your priorities straight.

Thank you for correcting the record!

It was obvious, but thank you for letting everyone see you for the traitor you are who cares nothing for his country.

You were born and raised as an american, speaking english, eating american dishes, learning american values and culture. You want to run away from the people who you can identify with. You are a traitor to this country, and your cowardice means one less white in america, you are therefore directly contributing to the death of this country.

I would think opening the floodgates to 3rd world labor caused that decoupling with the 65' immigration act.

there is nothing to be done.user

the war is lost

get an afro and sum melon and listen to rap and stab your cousin

can't beat.join

ps(I like watermelon)

we have been over this the muslims aren't really colonizing the land as they are not outcompeting the natives on anything except prodcuing futureless babies
the whole immigrant invasion is based on nothing but gibs, compare this for example with the european colonization of america where the natives simply didn't have a chance

what we are going to see in europe beyond a doubt is the biggest depopulation event in history, contrary to most day of the rope opinion held here, the most efficient way to commit genocide is hunger induced by withholidng food or curtailling food production, this is something the commies figured out quick

none of the filth that washes up on our shores has any skills not will they produce any valuable offsping, further they tend to cluster in urban ghettos and as such will be the first to go when the shit hits the fan
evne the current accelaration is not defeat, it works immensly in our favor as sentiment is shifting
i don't know wether this is that famous jewish hubris or our infiltrators in their ranks, but the current events are good, a slow gradual decline could have finished it, but not this rapid replacement

How do you think they conquered the Middle East, exactly?

Because "We wuz warriors n shit"?

they don't get it.
they have no power here.

nothing to lose.
gotcha.

the justinian plague
but once again they only conquered it culturally not genetic
up until the discovery of oil arabs were desert barbarians

No. There are cities (places > 10k inhabitants) in Switzerland with 40% foreigners in it, so the 13% for a country with colonial past is bullshit.

International trade does have a downside - it turns grasshoppers into swarms.

If Europe fails, the whole world fails. What happens to the masses in Africa? Do they just starve? Do you count on the Chinese to shoot down all ships?

Seems to be a veritable zombie scenario you're painting here.

The mingling will have consequences, just like Sicily and Greece was pozzed.

Or you just cut off their welfare

That "unpatriotic" guy was not me. I love the ideals that America was founded on, but it is not where I want to raise my kids. That is all.

Your love of America is Noble, and so is my love of Germany. We are fighting the same fight. The fight for our people.

Which will happen once the Euro collapses. All those nations get poorer every day and are only hold up by broken promises against Chinese imports and jewish inter-banking systems. Look at France e.g., what do they really export? Do they have oil, timber or coal? No. France is overpopulated by about 15 Million. Germany still could switch very, very quickly to another currency and claim dibs on exports.

I like how the Slavs are preserving their immediate future. They too are overpopulated, but a few hundred thousand per country can be swindled away on a black market and starvation. Millions, not so much.

any disruption to the welfare will indeed result in a zombie like scenario
how do you think they will be able to keep supplying food, housing and bread and circusses to these people
the third world and especially africa is fucked, once the food aid shipments stop none ofthem have any chance of producing enough to supply there own nations
what you are going to see then is consecutive collapse, one country fails, its population flees to another overburding the system there and continue on
just let this fact sink in: saudi arabia has given up most agriculture because it is having problem getting enough drinking water for its population, how much of a long term plan do you think that is

sicily would have had even more viking intermingling than sandpeople if you know its history and greece wasn't invaded by arabs but by the ottomans who were geneticly speaking at that time more anatolian greek than something else

So you beat the odds, majority does not.

I know it's hard to find one, I'm afraid I won't a little. But fuck it, gotta do something with my life.

There's a lot of cleaning up to do but it can be done.

Dubs demand deliverance.

Call me a defeatist but IMO our memes are more important than our genes in the long run.

I generally hate the (((transhumanist))) faggots but if we were to perish as biological entities we could make mechanical literal supermen in our image that could eternally safeguard what we stood for, before Schlomo and Tyrone land the killing blow.

But user said a lot of those are actual ethnic Germans

It's still bad, but I guess a lot of the "migrant background" are actually German…

Maybe…

implying the white race won't exist just as a more perfect genetic type once genetic engineering comes into being

topkek

How could they worse? Are the real stats that there are no Germans any more?

Chile, Paraguay, Uruguay, or Argentina?

ARGENTINA IS WHITE!

Molecular biology is still in a very immature stage in regards to controlled genetic expression and phenotypical manipulation while programming and electronics advance towards real AIs with exponential growth.

We can't have our non-PD 3D waifus in our lifetime but it is very likely that we can have cybernetic robofus with artificial wombs.

Implying they will let in a fucking white male.

All it takes to gain citizenship is to remain in Germany for eight years. You can stay indefinitely if you acquire a residence permit. All it takes to gain a residence permit is an apprenticeship, which I have.

Also, if I marry the woman I plan on proposing to, it'll only be three years to citizenship.

??????

Worked for my uncle and now I have 3 blonde blue eyed Aryan godesses for cousins.

It had much more to do with replacement levels of immigration. The same thing happened in the 1890's and led to the gilded age and the robber barons. At least those were europeans but lots of immigration always leads to unchecked depresson of wages.

Raising half a dozen kids on two minimum wage salaries and giving them a decent life is entirely possible if you don't fall for consumerist bullshit. You don't need to live in a big city, you don't need cable TV, you don't need the latest iphone, you don't need to use the car for half a mile trips and you don't need that car to be a pointlessly big gas guzzling pile of junk.

The hardest part is not to live this life, but to find the right woman.

This exactly what Germany needs. More non-Germans coming and possible wanting to breed with our women.

Germans mixing with Slavs is undesirable for both ethnicities, same as Germans and English, German and Irish, German and French, Germans and Italians ect.

I can agree with this, and this is coming from an anglo/Russian who doesn't live in Europe. Europe should maintain its individual ethnic and cultural identities. White nationalism for America and other colonial nations where different white immigration has happened for a long time is fine, though

I'm all for Europe working together, but what works in America, Canada and Australia doesn't work in Europe. Those countries are a melting pot for white ethnicities, where someone will be part German, English, and French, and they will have no reservations about marrying a Slav. While there are Europeans like this too, I refuse to date or marry someone who isn't Nordic or German. Not because I hate the English or Slavs, but because I want my children to be Nordic Germans like almost everyone of my ancestors. Diversity in Europe needs to be saved, and not have every group mix together.

I think this is perfectly reasonable. Europeans working together with mutual respect while maintaining their individual cultural and genetic legacies is exactly what we need. Pan-Europeanism and white nationalism are perfectly fine in colonial nations were mixing between whites has happened for a very long time, but Europe should preserve its unique diversity - in fact I encourage it.

A meme to surpass the Eternal Jew?

Anyone reading, can someone please dump or create a thread that talks about how shitskins visiting our countries bring in diseases?

Nothing pisses me off more than the fact shitskin tourism and immigration could wipe us all the fuck out with a virulent plague.

So a civil war within 20 years is a must, unless they get deported before that (or blown to bits, since migrants live in cities mostly, and jids will blow up the cities with their nuclear bombs).

I am an Anglo Saxon/Germanic phenotype. Considering that Anglo Saxons are Germanic in origin, my plans do no damage to Germanic genes.

The Mixing of European genes in America to the point where the races are nearly indistinguishable, is one of the factors of my move. America is a failed experiment in my book. I was one of the lucky ones who has remained Anglo Saxon/Germanic.

In response to this, and the fact that American Whites of any ethnicity will drop to 55% within the decade, is why I've chosen to return to Home to Europe, and do my part. My children will be Germans through and through. It's going to be nothing but Lederhosen, Dirndls and Bratwursts.

This thread is about birth rates, and I'm the only one who's mentioned boosting them. Get your heads on straight Anons, and discuss the real problem at hand.

What are you doing to ensure a good future for your children?

What are you doing for your people?

The meme of memes. Das Übermeme.

whoa they translated that show into english?

All you're telling me is we're going to need more bullets OP.

The time of fear and defeatism is over, now we move.

Video fucking related.

Slavs are the best possible immigrants a western country can have. They are very focused on ethnicity and culture, and they are temporary immigrants who came for jobs.

Even if they aren't culturally Western and generally a little loud and obnoxious, I would trade the turkroaches near me for slavs any day.

Stalin tried to Gulag most of them, but about 60% of them survived and created settlements as far as Siberia. They segregated themselves just like the Germans and Welsh in the southern Brazil.

…but what about the children?

How about none of them, you mutt?

I'm not a mud, friend.

While I don't like immigration, if I were absolutely necessary to choose an immigration policy, I would choose only to allow Europeans to immigrate to European countries.

Mainly because they were likely to turn you over to the communists, even if you were an East European civilian fleeing from communism.

We get it, you hate Germans because they turned your grandfather Chaim into a lampshade when he was only six, and you want us to hate them too and "finish the job" (in the name of "Europe", of course).

nigger, people consider you just as much a mutt being anglo/germanic, so you don't even have any place to claim "purity". Secondly, your assertion that whites mixing in America was a "failure" is idiotic and founded on nothing but your own need to posture yourself as superior. America, with our racial integrity in tact, became the most prosperous and powerful nation on Earth. You think Germany is some bastion of racial pride and some safe-haven? You'll be in for a sad surprise when you realise that Germany is far more gone culturally than America is, and far deeper into 1984-style control. You want to use the demographics as "proof" of white failure in America? Well this very thread is talking about how 40% of German under-fives are non-German.

Also, spare us your condescending bullshit. Everybody in this thread already knows that birth rates need to increase, so you've not figured out something secret or groundbreaking

not being a defeatist m8 but how the fuck are you going to afford twenty children in a crumbling economy overrun by sandniggers and jews?

That's pretty fucked up. Just deport them with their parents.

No. Exterminate them.

The man who runs lives to fight another day.

What can we do?

I'll spread the word to my family.

They've tried to turn white genocide into a joke, and it's still like that. We need to change this. I don't know how perception will be changed but the facts need to be repeated to everyone, frequently.

yes.

In case you didn't get the memo, the 'D' in RWDS doesn't stand for "deportation".

Only one solution, to be honest.

Dirty brown goat fuckers laughed when they heard how many children had been killed in the "Nice,France" truck attack.

This is war and we aren't going to lose because some persons want to fight a moral war against an amoral people.

If we refuse to pay the blood price for the sins of our parents, the entire western world will become a third world shithole.

This a battle for survival user, if we fail to completely expunge the invaders from our homelands we'd simply be delaying the inevitable.

nits make lice

Developing a farming community, selling the surplus for taxes and pocket change, leading a minimalist lifestyle, ect. It's not glamorous, but it suits me.

twenty is exaggerated, but I'll have as many as I feasibly can.

Great D&C thread here. Sure gives me hope seeing all of you bickering like children using Mens' wordage.

Cuck cuck cuck, traitor, traitor, traitor

how many of those are of european descent?

does having a greek or italian grandfather counts?

Shut up mum. I'm trying to save the White race by shitposting all day.

No, Migrationshintergrund means an ancestor who migrated to Germany after 1945, according to German statistics standards.

Social justice doctor: “Let’s take some cartilage and muscle cells and force them to adapt in the environment of the brain cells, and let’s take some liver cells and place them in between the neurons, and then let’s take some dying skin cells and put them around the brain cells too, and now let’s just take some of this privilege-equalizing fecal matter from the colon and inject it into the heart, and let’s also take a lot of tissue samples from this seemingly harmless malignant colon tumor and constantly inject these poor oppressed cells into the bloodstream. The human body is so bigoted! The human body has far too many regions where cellular diversity is next to nil, and look at those poor, peaceful tumor cells struggling to live in peace whilst those evil imperialist immune cells and the rest of the body work together to try to kill them! We have to suppress and purge these immunofacists!”

"7575354" filtered.

Only 2500 children were Born from sovjet fuckers, there was an exception to the abortion ban for women who were raped by sovjets.

3/4 of German WW II soldiers survived the war, 3/4 of first post war parliament were former members of NSDAP, the same NSDAP which banned new Memberships of NSDAP when it came to power…

Enemy Propaganda filtered