What happened to >>>/baphomet/ ? I mean, why did it drop off the radar and lose 90% of its active users?

What happened to >>>/baphomet/ ? I mean, why did it drop off the radar and lose 90% of its active users?

Back when gamergate was at its peak a couple years ago /baphomet/ was in the top 3 boards for a long time. Now it's not even in top 50.

meep meep it all went down to shit tbqh

i think /baph/ users were a fairly tech literate bunch, and have probably fucked off to some ridiculously obscure hiding space a while back

I just looked at it. Is /baphomet/ pro-Holla Forums or some shit?

It's a board dedicated to doxxing fags.

remember when your entire life was something other than actively lowering the standard of posting on an anonymous imageboard?

Most of them got locked up.

si, solia ser la estrella de la "luz bella" (lucibel) en /baphomet/… pero cai y ahora soy un normie comun y corriente con planes de vender mis patentes de armas al primer pais que me de un laboratorio y una esposa joven.

ohh… como cambian los tiempos. Pero si, disfruto mandar a este lugar a la mierda. Todos los dias noto como cago este lugar mas y mas.

meep meep Jesus loves you tbh no homo

meep meep bless your heart tbqh all the homo

Dejate de hablar en mejicano.

it's an aryan language… unlike (((english)))

*es un lenguaje ariano… no como el (((ingles)))

bumping this thread, I don't want it to become esoteric as it goes to page 25

It's not just bapohomet. Holla Forums also dropped off the radar after gamegate. Only reason Holla Forumss still doing well is because Trump's president and 4pol doesn't allow raids.

This, and not to mention 8ch was delisted from google & 4chan doesn't allow dox too

meep meep you taunt as a lure but it's no use tbh no homo

they probably realized that baphomet is really gay and made a new board dedicated to a much better deity

I dont know when /baphomet/ died but it was probably around the time people stopped frequently doing raids and other happenings like project harpoon. Whatever was causing all those things is gone and we need to find it because that's what made Holla Forums great.
>inb4 it was pedophiles making Holla Forums great
protip: it's not pedophiles

Didn't it have something to do with a federal judge getting doxxed?

it was fully of lefties thinking it would bring down the site i.e. they represent all of hatechan etc. GNAA turned out to be friendly to male feminist allies and ggrevolt was behind most dox of notable people so they could further their budding youtube careers. Then they all started fighting with one another, most who were serious about fucking shit moved on to /cow/. Put simply they were infiltrated with lefty edgelords trying to uncool gamergate and get hotwheels to feel the same.

Now that you mention it that sounds familiar. Honestly fuck the feds, dox em all.

What the fuck was ggrevolt again?

They were insecure jealous failed e-celeb wannabes so they somewhat successfully took down some influential names of popular gamergate hashtag users. I highly recommend finding their livechat streams, it was little like a /cow/ convention.

They were edgy fags who who couldn't handle little e-celebrity and started to fight with each other. Thats how pathetic they were.

Dox incoming.
[spoiler]Not necessarily ITT, but yes, we have had enough of you, you dumb Mormon motherfucker.[/spoiler[

You guys are wrong. Holla Forums had its move forward but now it will start to decay.

One of the reasons for example is "dost" and mod abuse. If you associate a site with negative experience, high likely you will not visit it anymore and chan culture itself is imploding as it's no longer a new thing. Annoying and unfun forum dramas where people end up arguing with mods and global mods rather than concentrating in the boards and current issues and topics, botspam from boards like leftypol outside of their board, radical 13 weeks bans for posting a non-nude 12 years old girl, content creators and mods turn toxic, users turn toxic too, etc etc

It's like with a market - it grows until it reaches the cap and then it becomes over-regulated and toxic and then it implodes.

that graph tells us nothing about 8ch's actual traffic. it shows only the site's popularity relative to others by traffic. the truth is traffic is pretty flat on Holla Forums since july, but you can't extrapolate that from the graph.

But its an indication. Holla Forums is not Holla Forums either.

nice spoiler shithead

it was fun to laugh at real facts happening in the real world, mistakes made by real people and fearless normies doing crazy stuff, what seems to be happening is that we're running out of "real world", you know what i mean?

i know what you mean

It was never in the top 3.

/baph/ never had a high population. Rather, they were high profile because they consisted of a few hyperactive autists, most of which are now likely in prison or have been barred from having a computer.

After Benji left the moral of baph just died, the other BOs just didn't have it like he did, sadly Benjikeks the last I have heard of him he has either been taken by a chinkess working for some tech firm or in a federal prison.

You can't bring back /baphomet/. Others have tried but it will always be a Holla Forums oldfag memory.

The gore of baphomet was anti-gg goons. When Gamergate pretty much won there was nothing left on Holla Forums for them to do, so they mostly went back to Tumblr to post shitty blog pics of weird hair colors and talk about stare rape.

meep meep thought of you when i saw this tbh no homo