Kill Yourselves

Let's look at all the things that normalfags, Holla Forums, and SJWs have asymptotically ruined since 2014 (or arguably 2008)…

I'm not gonna lie, if it were up to me, many of these subhumans would be killed. Like literally gassed in droves and the corpses piling up and used for compost. If you belong to any of the aforementioned groups you owe it to humanity to off yourself right now. 'People' like you are why we can't live in times like the 2000s anymore, where fuckers like you weren't injecting their nazi/jewish agenda into everything or relentlessly trying to subvert it to appeal to low IQ normalshits.

These things are not ruined until you let them be. Why would you care about what other people like? Idgaf if Vaporwave is mainstream now, I still listen to it. Get your head out of your ass, you self-important cunt.

It;s not about self-importance. OP has a point. All of those things used to have a certain charm to them. Whether you like it or not, the social atmosphere of your hobby is crucial to the fulfillment you get from it. Even if it is a solitary hobby, just by knowing that faggots aren't coming into it in droves would make you feel secure in your practice and enjoyment of it.

I don't mind change but when everything is objectively diluted and destroyed that causes problems.

At least they can't ruin lolis

your impotent fantasies are adorable considering they could only be achieved by means incapable of directionless nothings like yourself, continue wasting your existence pleb

shutup and die you genetic filth

edgyyy boiiii

no u

You are the only one on the internet and the world is all about you and you alone - its not

Reddit is the most closest shit to the year 2000. Perhaps you should stay there.

Take a look at it this way. For you,

are all still here. It's just that you need to just stick to your desires and just forget about these "normalfags, Holla Forums and SJWs."

the only thing that seems to be ruined is you being able to brag about doing / enjoying said things

The whole point is that these things took a turn for the worst because of you. Video games are a prime example you obtuse, stupid little fuck

to be fair a lot of the people who have been doing that were paid to. Doesn't make it right but not starving to death is more noble excuse for that faggotry than autism and/or the downs. like the people/bots a few posts up running damage control

Add "net neutrality" to the list of things Holla Forumsfags and normalfags have ruined.

==Holla Forums has done alot to help stop and reverse the damage done by sjw leftists, (really cucks) ((really globalists)))

and I apparently can't redtext today.

national capitalism will save us from collapse

pol same as leftypol are controlled oppositions
you vote one side you lose, you vote the other side you lose

ever since trump was elected all of this dost bs has started >:(

you drunk again, schmuley?

Holla Forums is so normalfag it hurts. the whole site wallows in the delusion of being disruptive, while espousing ideas that hark back 100 yrs.

Call me when you're ACTUALLY revolutionary, corporate shill.

kek kys

we need to holocaust them
let's build gas chambers now

What you fail to realise is that Holla Forums is simply an accelerationist community that's trying push everything over the edge. You would have to be mentally ill to think that Western society is not dying. We want to have the collapse happen in our lifetimes so that we can work together to fix it, and not pass such a burden onto our children. We're doing what's right, even if you can't see that right now.