Let's be honest, here, guys

Let's be honest, here, guys.
Magneto never did anything right in his entire life. He was a constant fuck up and a hypocrite.

A life of hatred tends to happen you've grown up only knowing it.

To be fair, both his ideological ally/enemy and the ruby-quartz wearing protégé of said ally are both six feet under while Magneto's still kicking and leading his own fucking X-branch. In the scheme of things, Magneto might not be "right" but he's still alive.

Can you modify that so he's jive-talking like Luke Cage?

Did they ever make Cap was right shirts too?

bumping for this

you jive turkey

He got some good hits in though.

I'm surprised Moviebob hasn't posted here yet.

To be fair, we should go through his entire life one step at a time.

Let's start with this recap of his early life, retold during a meeting he had with Dr. Doom during the time when he was headmaster of Xavier's school.

They had one back then? Was it worse or better than the one they did in the 2000's?

It was okay, if I recall. Mostly about Magneto's trial for that Russian sub he murdered, I think.

Later in life he gets a little payback for the holocaust, but it's not like it brings his dead family back to life or anything. And I'm pretty sure leaving the Red Skull alive with a personal grudge against him has caused him at least some extra grief in life. So, not sure this was a longterm win, but I'm sure he was happy with himself at the time.

Maybe he'd have a point if humanity wasn't totally justified in their mistrusting of all mutants. I mean, really, would you feel safe in a world where some random fuck could just spontaneously acquire the ability to shoot fire out of his asshole at you just because he felt like it?

Mutant registration should be mandatory, and their powers kept in check at all times.

And before all these stories, there was the period of time that Magneto was a BABY. And then he kicked all the X-Men's asses and made them as helpless as babies. Meaning he had a robot wipe their asses. Again, petty revenge that I'm sure he enjoyed at the time, but now that he has to have a working relationship with some of these people… awkward for everyone involved. I mean… you build a robot to wipe Wolverine's ass and burp him, that's never going away.

Amazing.

Magneto sounds like a scooby doo villain.

I'd just like to point out that the one time Magneto ruled a country, he had soldiers LITERALLY wearing WW2 Nazi helmets with "M" armbands.

And what did he do when overthrown? TRY TO LEVEL THE COUNTRY WITH AN A-BOMB.

Like Charles Xavier said when Magneto was expressing dismay that Charles could have thought it was really him who took over Manhattan and enslaved the human population, "You have had your moments, Erik…"

Every close up of Magneto there is pure gold.