So this one hits home for me

So this one hits home for me.

Comes to my attention that a childhood friend, who is a snowflake SJW and DJs at the bar (nigger music of course), threw it to FOX2 news and is trying to ruin the guy's business for telling the actual truth about the latest nigger shooting.

archive.is/J1wd9

There's the real fuck-up.

Well, the guy is the co-owner and that's the other problem.

The other co-owner probably pretty much forced him to apologize lest he risk his livelihood as well.

If that's the case, then the other co-owner is a fucking retard. You never back down and you never apologize to these people. ESPECIALLY when you're right. They take it as a sign of weakness and a signal to go for the kill.

If what's his face had listened to the cop, the cop would not have shot. Period. End of discussion. If a cop pulls you over you say "Yes, officer" and "No, officer" until they're satisfied and leave. Otherwise you risk getting ventilated.

dubs confirm this is what you do.

This is what happens when I get pulled over.

1. Shut the car off as soon as you pull over
2. Keep your hands on the wheel
3. Make direct eye contact and give him license, registration and proof of insurance
4. Tell him, "My ID and papers are in my wallet in my back pocket. I'm reaching for them now."
5. Don't act like a jumpy nigger, slowly get your shit.
6. Don't argue.
7. If you fucked up, don't pretend like you didn't know
8. If he asks "Do you know why I pulled you over?" Say so. "Yeah, I think I rolled through that stop sign, etc."

By doing this, in my 20 years of driving, I've only gotten one ticket but have been pulled over probably 7-8 times.

I always (twice) get my wallet out from under my ass and put it in the cup holder before they walk up so I don't do a whole fidgety thing to dig it out as they stand there.

I'd disagree with #8. You implicitly admit guilt by doing that and it may actually be for a different reason. Just answer "no" or "I don't know" as politely as possible. However in my experience they usually tell me immediately why I was pulled over and this question never arises.

Doesn't matter. Don't let the SJWs sense blood in the water.

You made one mistake. The police are perfectly OK if you politely refuse to answer their questions. "I'm sorry officer, I've been around a few times, I don't answer questions like that". If you volunteer a confession they absolutely will use it against you, but that isn't the reason they asked the question. They are checking to see if you are compliant with their demands. Politely refusing to answer their questions passes that test.

I don't disagree, but honesty with cops usually gets you some slack.

Depends on the cop, I guess. Mostly they just want to hear you say "yeah I fucked up and you got me."

There's no wrong answer as long as you're not a nigger and say "MUTHAFUCKA I DINDU SHIT, SUCK MAH DIK!"

So are you going to beat the shit out of him with a 2x4?

Your friend is a faggot.

He's such a fucking faggot. He has it coming but I stopped talking to him a few years ago. He actually redpilled me by being such a faggot over Trayvon Martin.

Guy is such a faggot that the farthest I could get from his retardation was Holla Forums. I stuck around here I am. So I should be thanking him in a way.

He's the biggest pussy you'll ever see. You know all the memes of hipsters? Beard, faggot clothes, total cuck and it wouldn't surprise me if his wife actually fucked niggers in front of him.

Let me tell you a story about this kid.
He really loves soul music and knows some of he great soul artists still alive. Melvin Davis was supposed to play at his wedding, which I showed up to.

Melvin Davis ate his food, drank his booze and then said "I'm not playing for a bunch of white kids."

This nigger lover still idolizes him. He is a DJ and a bee farmer (but just in his back yard, kek) in Ferndale, the gayest city in Michigan. It's our little San Francisco.

He collects rare vinyl from soul artists and spends tons of cash on the shit, which nobody cares about because you can just listen for free on YouTube. No kids, no real job and he actually used to be a real paid shill. Weighs about 140lbs and has the typical Osama hipster beard.

That's only half of how much of a faggot this guy is.

No worries. He hasn't been a friend in many years. That's why he was just a childhood friend.

Was he awestruck by the display of famous degeneracy ?

Yep.

I didn't even know who he was.

I was just like, "who the fuck is this old nigger?"

I heard his songs and whatnot, but I don't give a shit about some nigger soul music artist.

Fuck niggers, fuck niggers and fuck everybody who defends them.

Oh? So he literally did nothing wrong.

That's why I'm pissed.

It's not like he called him a nigger (which of course would be justified), he was really trying to not come off as a racist. But that's not good enough.
If you don't totally blame the cops and coddle the niggers, you're going to get ruined if they can ruin you. It's fucking ridiculous.

I'm sure all the niggers spend TONS of money in his bar and tip really well, too.

If I had friends, I'd be taking them out to lunch and having beers every day at Bookies just to show him that some white people still exist.

Still funny every time I see it.

classic