People are nothing more than a game to me

any other psychos on here? post stories in this thread.

Your mom is a game to me. And lets just say i'm already playing her

What makes observing the roaches so amusing?

based

Pathetic.

not based tbh

I am evil incarnate. Within my mind lies the power to reduce you peasants to naught but ash.

Having evolved beyond the pitiful distractions you fools call "emotions", i spend my days and nights perfecting my craft - that of crime, lies, manipulation, and other unspeakable acts that would make you ill with fear.

I don't go to the bathroom without a plan B. I'm 15 steps ahead in every interaction with a peasant. It's quite laughable the way you peons execute my every whim, all while under the delusion of free will.

Your will is my will.

Keep quiet

shitty thread, I appreciate you trying though

Just as I predicted… All is going according to plan. You foolish roaches can not even conceive of the mind games i'm playing on you. Your free will is a mere illusion, and all you do plays right into my hand. I am the master, you are naught but marionettes, your every moment has been planned for and controlled by me. You are but pawns in a game for my amusement. Go ahead and try to beat me… i've already won. The world and all its denizens are but empty vessels. In that regard, no different than the pawns. Without volition, there is no true life. The world falls stagnant, dead as an ocean with no current to guide it. That volition is tempered by the struggle for survival. The decision, just like yours, to fight, just as the pawns need a master's command, so the world thirsts for the will to live. Tis the will of the master that shapes the soulless pawn, roach

woah you're so smart and edgy. dude, you're literally the most badass person in the internets. i wouldn't want to be around you when you MK Ultra my asshole with your sick manipulative thoughts, because God knows how good you are at this. have fun living life larping as an anime character and watching as anyone who slightly cared for you start keeping their distance from your massive faggotry. smart b8

Scratch that, I don't appreciate shitty copypasta

As if you can know one such as I. You couldn't possibly fathom the degree to which my mind has advanced compared to the average roach, seeing not what COULD be but what WILL be based on the smallest action I've taken to set things in motion, like ripples on a pond that don't dissipate but GROW into a title wave, into a tsunami that envelopes and irrevocably damages both my targets and the tiny roaches that surround them, I cannot care about the collateral damage because they are not like me and I am not like them, let them get washed away like the bugs they are!

you are the master manipulator
noone else even comes close to the level of puppetmastery that you have

(You)

Go live in the fucking forest then, you arrogant, sanctimonious cunt.

Hello user!
Don't you think it's sad to play with desperate males? I found it quite boring and repetitive after a while.
Go for girls next, it feels way better.
I made a girl cry yesterday.
She's addicted to talk to me.

Well comparing yourself to Turks is setting a pretty low bar, mr psychopants

Are you trying to say that you are just an average jew?

Low level kike, more like.

OP actually believes we care about him

op is compensating for being a human (((roach))) by pretending to be more powerful than roaches

humans are puny and the ability to manipulate them is nothing to be proud of

if you can't manipulate matter in deep space by sheer will power you're probably a faggot tbh

>any other psychos on here?

fixed that for you user

so many halfchan copypastas here lately

TEACH ME YOUR WAYS MASTER

well, we need to increase our PPH or the FCC will shut us down

same thing, like puppets in a toilet

t. intellectual
t. totally not an edgy retard

Stopped reading there

all of them?

perhaps i wasnt that clear so il spell it out

being the modus operandi of a typical woman