DUDE I'M VOICE ACTING RICK&MORTY WHILE DRUNK HAHAHA DO YOU SEE THAT??

DUDE I'M VOICE ACTING RICK&MORTY WHILE DRUNK HAHAHA DO YOU SEE THAT??

This makes me so upset it triggers depression.

This is the new wave of Zombie Apocalypse fandom

Dude, fuck this show. I liked it but it never felt right. It tried too hard to appeal to college kids. BURP, BURP, PARTYYYYY, YEAH, I'm DRUNK LOL

Fuck this shit.

Also, it's super cringy (as much as I hate this word). Hammond is a fat unfunny fuck and his violin thing at the end just proves it. Same with the other guy, "OH MAN, DO YOU EVER WONDER WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DIE? Nevermind, I'm DRUNK, XD" And the le fahnny nerd woman. Screw this show, screw you fags for making 50% of the writers women, and I'll never watch your shit again or even pirate it. Matt Groening would not consider this humor.

DUDE
MR. POOPY BUTTHOLE
LMAO

intelligent comedy

To be fair, I would be drunk if I was working on that show too. It would kill the pain.

Matt Groening loves the how. He went out of his way to do a special commentary on an episode on the season 1 dvd and had the Simpsons do a crossover "couch-gag" in one of the more recent seasons.

Rick and Morty has stretched my patience real fucking thin

absolute trash

Why are you all such bitter assholes? This place is fucking toxic, I'm outta here.

lol

Back to reddit.

Dan Harmon is a pozzed faggot and Morty is a kike by the way

Quick! Call the derp squads!

3 words: Right. Wing. SJW's.

Also we aren't all like that it's just a vocal minority.

SJW means "social justice warrior"
You cannot be right-wing and pro-social justice.
The word you're looking for is "right-wing totalitarians", as SJWs are left-wing totalitarians.

TVW
Traditional Values Warriors

Something about him gives off a huge "douchebag" vibe.

People like this don't deserve to be alive. That shit is the new Zodiac.

I look at giant, bloated manchildren like this and it makes me stop worrying so much about the cultural suicide of the west.

Fucking westeners i swear, you faggots cant drink

On what scale?

Nah, this is just some numale faggot that can probably get drunk off of a six pack of bud light.

Is this how libtards party?

Look at the size of that kikess' nose.

Nice b8

You have no power here >>>Holla Forums

What I don't get is how he links to wanting a president who will give him a gun, as if big bad drumpf wouldn't.

I wonder what it feels like to have the funniest sketch you did, not have anything to do with you…

wew goyim

Pathetic cuckold SJW bitches, as hypocriticalas they are retarded. They have fucking ruined this board with their inane bullshit, fuck every single one of them.

CHALLENGE FOR THE BITTER CUCKS:
Name five legitimate problems with Rick and morty. Protip: You can't.

Don't need a fifth one, that's already enough reason for not wasting your time on that trash

This show is really funny and popular

Asuka is really low tier trash.

Asuka merch is still being produced while your flavor of the month has or will be forgotten

Even for a waifufag this is retarded.

Asukafags truly are normalfags.
So if your waifu had less merch or wasn't popular in the first place you wouldn't love her? You just like her because of popularity and not because of who she is? That's fucked up tbh. You don't deserve a waifu.

Tomoko is best waifu.

=HAHA NEVER GROW UP FELLOW AGING YOUNG ADULT WHITE HIPSTERS==

Asuka is love. Asuka is life.

I'll give you just one, and it's the only one that matters.

It's fucking gay.

Look at the picture you just posted and the re-read what you typed. You are a stupid little man if you can't see the irony.

only faggots hate cute girls

Yep, Rick and Morty is right up your ally, fellow redditor!

FAG

t.Stupid Little Man

Go suckle daddy Trumps cheeto. You know you want too.

Its post-ironic China, IL. Hipsters must die.

Fit in where? Reddit?

And what's wrong with that?

And you're still a normalfag pretending to be a waifufag.

waifufags = normalfags. cunny connoisseurs are the true chosen of imageboards.

Rick and morty is good

see

Its the funniest show currently on TV

Feels ok

I rarely drink and 4 shots of tequila still isn't shit for me.

Season two shit itself hard enough in the second half that it made me drop the show entirely.
I won't even rewatch season one episodes because of that.

So vierkanker it hurts.

What's it like being completely devoid of a sense of humor?

Ha ha

leave and never come back

Nope.

top lel

He tried to leave, but just when you think you are out, the meme's pull you back in. Escape while you can.

Not so bad. I watch a lot of Rick and Morty :^)

My fav thing about R&M is how mad it makes dumb conservatives (sorry to be redundant!)

Joo will be gassed on the day of the Trump. Prepare for it.

Kek declares it is true
leftyjoos will all be Trumped

PRAISE TRUMP!
PRAISE KEK!
PRAISE HIS BASED PEDES!

Rick and Morty "offends" certain special snowflakes who hate facts and hate science
I say cheers

Are you goons aware of the fact that you are Crowley disciples, even if indirectly?

10/10 was funn this time, maybe you should keep posting the same "trump = cuck" joke more, it's starting to stick I'm sure of it

That wasn't even implied. Goons are the type of dumb nerd failures who makes their gf fuck a goat and live by the motto "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law".

It was implied, because you don't know how to make a point.

t.Cheetocuck

this is what happens when you let leftyfur run rampant, inviting reddit fags left and right

sup /leftypol. I see you're trying really hard to make right wing sjw a thing and still failing.

2 sorosbucks (3 cents) have been deposited into your account.

Yes, its painfully obvious