How open is your mind?

From Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion:

What if they are doing it because they are trying to be good and save us from ourselves? I'm not saying they are right, but I'm saying: what if the motivation is not personal greed, jealousy, or spite, but a sense of holy responsibility to bring heaven on earth for everyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tikkun_olam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also, consider You Gentiles by Maurice Samuel, where the arch-Jew considers Gentiles to be careless, selfish fools making a mess of things. They think of Gentiles much like Whites think of Blacks.

Nothing? No thoughts on this? Too worried about Clinton scandals?

pro-tip: it doesn't matter what is uncovered, it will not affect elections. The media decides what people will think about and, therefore, how they will vote. Trump will win and that's been the plan from the beginning.

Isn't that also how ISIS feels?

Yes, kind of, except most of the ISIS followers are not very educated on their own religion or ideology. They are largely thugs we are training and supplying.

The reality is the most learned Islamic scholars were often the least like the terrorist extremists.

The society they are creating is much closer to hell.

According to the Protocols, they believe this is necessary in order to get the Goyim to accept a hierarchal, moral society.

Moral and immoral are two sides of the same shekel. And the hierarchy with them on the top would be like the hierarchy of hell.

I don't doubt that some of then unironically believe that they are doing god's work, but it's just because they are too blinded with their ego and narcissism to see the reality.

It isnt and they aren't user. Even coursery dealings with a jew will tell you that.

Hell the entire Jewish religion was basically written as a butthurt response to the Babylonian invasion of Jerusalem. And they wrote the Talmud specifically to Jew themselves out of following that religion.

Jews dont have any sense of honor or traditional legacy and basically exist as an anti-race of permanently butthurt racemixed mutants.

And fifth columnists always fifth columnists

Even if it is their goal, the problem is that Jews are morally repugnant and subhuman, so their ideas of what makes up "good" are opposite of reality.

Is it possible that they would create a world that you would like? E.g. one with racial segregation, nationalism, clear gender roles, and so on, let's say a world of stability, peace, order, and productivity?

If they could and are trying to do so, should you oppose them?

But it's not possible, because something like that is against their very nature. And there is still the issue of economic and political parasitism, as well as having anti-humans and subhumans as some kind of feudal aristocracy. It would only be a cheap, inherently flawed copy of something that they cannot truly understand.

Let me put it this way: do you think the leading Jews, with essentially all of the world's wealth and power, could successfully maintain slavery for centuries to their benefit and while avoiding wide-scale revolution?

Us; no, them they have plans to make people more docile.

With sufficient technology, yes. And they do not avoid revolutions (and counter-revolutions), they just make sure they are the ones leading them.

Who gives a shit why they do it or what they think if it hurts you?

In order to keep the slaves obedient, you have to appear safer than the apparent anarchy of no slavemaster. A little chaos, preferably far off, helps remind people of the dangers of autonomy.

Their claim is they are hurting you a little now so they can save you from yourself later, because most of the world is uneducated, selfish, evil brutes who will be cruel and horrible to each other without the Chosen People's guidance.

Yes, that's one of their methods. Appealing to people's cowardice and other weaknesses. Create a problem, controlled chaos, then offer yourself as the solution to it.

But a society made of perfected, purely autonomous super-humans is completely immune to that. That's why this battle is the one between uplifting and degenerating humanity.

This is another clash of values. The Semite must have a master, a shepherd, or be the one. An Aryan needs neither. And Jews too, are slaves, despite their mastery over the material. They are slaves to their "god" , whenever they accept him or not.

Their claim is that you will be safer and happier under their law than you would left to your own devices, not unlike Sharia advocates.

tl;dr it's only okay if our secret club is the one that gets to be at the top

What's not written is that there would never be peace in this scenario, except instead of jews jewing gentiles, it's jews jewing jews. I don't know what's more funny, those who can't see them becoming slaves or those on the other side thinking that they wouldn't be discarded once "peace" is achieved. It happened in the USSR, it'll happen again.

I agree, but is their approach reasonable or compassionate given the majority of humanity out there?

The Protocols openly admits many Jews will die and suffer in pursuing their goals. They see it as a justifiable for the final world harmony they think they will achieve.

Fixed. Any jew with a shred of self awareness would see through the protocols like any other person sees through dogma. Not very related to the secret club(s) that would gain dominance by following through with fooling their adversaries as wells as their own followers however.

Maybe. A lot of White people want to play follow the leader. I think it's even more the case for Jews.

Think of how the most zealous around here see Trump. Aren't they wanting someone to shake off the stupidity of liberalism, reinstate sensible hierarchy, promote personal success, and protect their safety? Aren't they willing to give up their own autonomy to an absurdly rich banker-type to accomplish this?

But, are the majority considered to be cattle (permanently), or are they considered to be someone who can learn from past mistakes and improve? Because that would make them human, and in effect, equal to Jews.

Again, tl;dr it's only okay when we play leader. If they wanted sensible hierarchy, why would they actively remove all other forms of hierarchy that weren't created by themselves.

There will always be followers, so I don't know what your point is and I'm not sure what's the point of this thread. Are you defending what is said in the protocols?

several things to remember
1. judaism is a supremacist ideology just like islam and all unbelievers are chattel
2. a true believer is impossible to stop once they choose a mission whether it be a life mission or a horrible act carried out in the belief that the end justifies the means
3 an old saying
I can contend with the evil done for the sake of evil, but lord please protect me from well meaning fools

No.

And what happens when the mission is achieved? Everyone forgets the evil acts they did and lives in harmony and peace? Maybe they really do have no foresight.

Can't make the omelette without breaking a few eggs. You won't achieve anything otherwise. Trying to maintain perfect morality often leads to the opposite.

If we're going by idioms, two wrongs don't make a right :^)

Not really user. Was Muhammad a scholar of Islam? How about Abu Bakr? Umar? Uthman? Ali? All were violent warlords.

most often they are suicide missions

In terms of the protocols of zion, be more specific.

Sorry, but how were any of those like an illiterate, goat chasing peasant goaded/tempted into attacking the secular but predominantly Muslim country of Syria? The old Islam was of a much cooler and more tolerant mind than the Puritan/Jesuit/Hassidic equivalents the globalists use to topple Middle Eastern countries.

Such a blase dismissal of "the common man's paltry beliefs" proves they cannot comprehend passion, tradition, or sentiment. In other words, are soulless. It's almost funny, it's so obvious they can't even begin to understand what drives us-love, spirit, imagination, honor. They reduce us to ignoramuses, just like the SJW crying "OMG you're so ignorant and uneducated because I cannot conceive of a different opinion". It's twisted narcissism, and this soullessness is where the rest of the evil shite in this passage stems from.

Pure evil. Notice how they see all life as "machinery" as if it has no higher purpose or meaning. This is fucking autism, they would have us slaving for them and call it life.

You are not gods you arrogant fucks, the only true law is natural law.

These people might as well be literally Sauron.

They're saying their king must have no emotions, humanity or sensitivity. A pure logical mind, the ultimate academic theorist. They refer to the human spirit, honor, love, hate, creativity as "brute instincts".

Jesus fuck, this is truly horrendous. I thought I'd seen evil, fuck me words are struggling to describe the evil showing here. It's a combination of arrogance, ignorance of all things good in the world, masturbatory references to "ultimate power" and intelligence. But it's like reading from an alien intelligence that has absolutely no concept of humanity.

This explains why all the globalists ever seem to care about is "muh world economy". They have literally zero idea of deeper meaning in life than making the whole world a super-efficient machine.

PURE FUCKING EVIL

anchored why?

That's a mind of a biological robot. The anti-race.

Because Freemasons are goyim with jewish souls

Checked, and you missed my appropriate satan dubs.

It is like a robot's thinking. I'm struggling to put it into words/conceive of how one could think like this. I mean, OP's picture of a Soros quote- he puts the international economy and global markets first just for their own sake, and the social needs of every human come as an afterthought. It's just insane.

We struggle to conceive of this thinking because we have souls and goodness in us I suppose.

(checked)

You should read Miguel Serrano, he explains them well.

it's called Tikkun Olam, kids. They LITERALLY THINK THEY'RE "FIXING" THE WORLD

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tikkun_olam
Tikkun olam (Hebrew: תיקון עולם or תקון עולם') (literally, "repair of the world", alternatively,"construction for eternity") is a concept in Judaism interpreted in Orthodox Judaism as the prospect of overcoming all forms of idolatry,[1] and by other Jewish denominations as an aspiration to behave and act constructively and beneficially.[2]

Documented use of the term dates back the Mishnaic period. Since medieval times, kabbalistic literature has broadened use of the term. In the modern era, tikkun olam is the idea that Jews bear responsibility not only for their own moral, spiritual, and material welfare, but also for the welfare of society at large.[3] To the ears of contemporary pluralistic Rabbis, the term connotes "the establishment of Godly qualities throughout the world."

The phrase tikkun olam is included in the Aleinu, part of Jewish congregational prayer. The Aleinu beseeches God:

Hebrew: "לראות מהרה בתפארת עוזך, להעביר גלולים מן הארץ והאלילים כרות יכרתוון לתקן עולם במלכות ש-די"
Translation: "to speedily see Your mighty splendor, to remove detestable (idolatry) from the land, and the (false) gods will be utterly 'cut off', to tahken olam in God's kingdom"

In other words, when all the people of the world abandon false gods and recognize God, the world will have been perfected.

Being that we share a partnership with God, humanity is instructed to take the steps towards improving the state of the world and helping others, which simultaneously brings more honor to God's sovereignty.[citation needed] Some scholars[who?], however, argue that the phrase in the Aleinu prayer is actually not a valid source for the concept of tikkun olam, and that the confusion arises because[citation needed] of the homonym "l'takken" (spelled differently, לתכן) meaning "to establish" rather than "to fix" or "to repair."[4] There are many sources where the reading of לתכן survives today.[citation needed] This section of Aleinu is fundamentally a prayer for the establishment of God’s kingdom and therefore the reading of לתכן fits much better and makes much more sense. If so, the meaning of the phrase is something like, "to establish God's sovereignty over the world."

The American Conservative movement's prayer book, Siddur Sim Shalom, published by the Rabbinical Assembly and the United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism, "A Prayer for Our Country" includes the verses, "May citizens of all races and creeds forge a common bond in true harmony to banish all hatred and bigotry" and "uniting all people in peace and freedom and helping them to fulfill the vision of your prophet: 'Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they experience war anymore.'" Both lines express wholeheartedly the idea of universal equality, freedom, and peace for all.

Welcome to the jew world order, goyim.

It all makes sense when you realize that Jewish god is literally Satan. And they are doing everything to build "his kingdom" on earth and "fix the world" (according to the image of their demonic robot god), along with their Masonic and Christian Zionist pets (who are honorary jews, whites with no souls or those who have renounced their soul in order to get earthly power).

You mean like they try to do good and save the palestinians from themselves?
Don't be so fucking stupid.
Stereotypes are not often as correct as
OP is a faggot