Friends and Family Becoming Redpilled

Any anons have good stories about Family and Friends either being redpilled by current events or you yourself redpilling them?
I have noticed lately just how fast people's opinions are beginning to change firsthand.
My friend says this came to him "like a vision"
That was a huge fucking surprise to me.
He always seemed like he didn't give a shit about Politics before and now all of a sudden the decline and degeneracy of the World suddenly pushed him almost full 14/88!
I was very impressed.
He explained that he had seen a darkie pull up to his Dad's garage and ask for fuel, his Dad told him he had been living in the are for 6 months not working, gaining tonnesof money off the government.
Basically he realised How his Hard work throughout the Summer and taxes go toward cunts like this practically replacing us.
I left him the With Open Gates video for him to watch any time.
Why don't we inform the general workers how their work and taxes are being used to bring in people like this to replace and barely anything else?
That seems to be the Most Impactful way to redpill people we know.

Other urls found in this thread:

12bytes.org/articles/history/test-your-holocaust-knowledge
the
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I showed Mom the holocaust quiz, and after that, she said that she felt bad that she previously thought Hitler was bad guy. I also told her about the Jews, and black people, and she more or less gets that too now.

I told my brother about Trump, the Jews, and all manner of things, and he was surprised by some of it, but his response was basically just "you gotta stop telling me this stuff. I'm going to be put in the loony bin" to paraphrase. Of course he actually loves hearing about this stuff.

Sadly, no. My family is dead-set against hearing the truth and tend to gang-bang me with several arguments at once. While I'm trying to answer one, someone else will jump in with yet another one. On the rare occasions I'm able to answer all of their questions, they move the goalposts. It's discouraging as hell.

Can you post that, please?

Here you go! 12bytes.org/articles/history/test-your-holocaust-knowledge

The pictures of the holocaust being declared years before Hitler even came into power is a pretty undeniable fact. That's a good thing to bring up with people to plant doubt.

My family are reluctant Trump voters but my friends have gotten so redpilled over the past year that if I went into exact detail you would think I was making it up. All of my friends have gone from globalist neoliberals to fascists almost entirely due to current events. I've barely had to slip any redpill to them when they already see leftists insanity on the news and in school. I was actually pretty hopeless for a while thinking that nothing was changing but now I can say with absolutely certainty that we own the future. Me and my friends are all 18-21 btw.

My mom was always redpilled, she redpilled me in the first place and likely spared me a lifetime of libcuckery.

The other day I took her shopping for household appliances since she doesn't drive and we stopped for a chat with the shop manager. We started off ranting about the Chinese taking over whole neighborhoods.
By the end of it, the manager erupted into a full-blown Nazi salute in front of another customer who just wanted assistance on a purchase, she didn't even apologize. It was the funniest thing and made me absolutely proud. Regular people are on our side, you just have to work it out of them.

It's such a fucking Brilliant Time to be Alive.
Seeing this Rise against Evil in front of your very own eyes must have been how Germans in the early 30 felt.
I love it.

I didn't mention it either but my most redpilled friend is actually a German immigrant to the US as well. We're all gonna make it fam.

The way to do it is with humor. Some bombing happens and we get confirmation here that it's a mudslime, mention it to your family that there was a bombing and "I wonder if it was a buddhist this time". You're not giving them the distasteful (yet true) redpill suppository that we provide here, so you're crossing their liberal blood-brain barrier. Liberals respond to comedy, one reason schlock like the Daily Show and Colbert was so popular for so long, so give them something to chuckle about. Don't be autismo about it. I've redpilled plenty of people this way. The only people in my family I can't redpill are the über christcucks I'm sadly related to.

These threads should be anchored every time they crop up.

Meme magick is real and normies have no defenses against it.

im redpilling my fiance.
next other family members.
this is an insurance policy.

if i ever say or stumble upon the wrong thing, they know im not suicidal..

So we're not allowed to talk about what we're doing is working, how we're Winning over everyone, even the normies?
Fuck off.

Thanks, user.

This is golden!

It's well put together and systematically dismantles the big lie.

Checking those dubs.

I would like to see if this is true. I got this from this website: the birdman.org/Index/Jews/Jews-History&ScripturalOriginOfThe6MillionNumber.html

Goddamn medieval Russian armies were rad as fuck 24/7.

hahaha except that it didn't happen.

Also, if it did happen, that makes the jews moloch worshippers sending their children to the brazen bull

Right, but it's basically saying to receive their own divine mandate for their state they had to have their own 'muh six million' enshrined by history. Eventually it stuck with the holohoax.

My dad has become pretty redpilled recently.

The good thing is I didnt have to persuade him at all.
Hes a smart guy hes not blind to what is going on.

He used to be big in trade unions and stuff back when that stuff actually served a purpose but he tells them to fuck off now if they contact him and he even notices things in news stories about migrants etc that I wouldnt pick up on.

So what you're saying is they had to make a human sacrifice?

100 percent disgusting

Question 8 of 10 is a little kikeish. Hitler found kike gun owners via their permits, which is the main fucking argument against gun control.

also there should be sources added to it, half those responses are simply "we say so" otherwise it's pretty good. the photo one is the best.

I redpilled the CEO and CMO of my company with the Boston bombing hoax. Showed them some pictures and YT videos. Pointed out what was wrong. For them it was like they discovered fire. They talked about it for a week. Now they ask me about all kinds of conspi stuff. Shit that every newfag knows is like the philosophers stone to them. Some time ago I talk to the CEO about elites and stuff and later sent them this Voltaire quote and the next day he came to me and said "It's the jews, right?" and I just shrugged with a smirk. I really have to contain my power level.

Essentially, but I doubt it was intentional. They just used the hand they were dealt to the best of their ability. Even the most rosy non-kike estimates of jew deaths in the holocaust hovers around 1 million and none of those were because of ovening. That makes the entire 'mandate' an enormous lie, something we've come to expect from these people.

That's pretty fucking cool, any hints as to what company it is?
(Don't be too Blatant obviously in case (((any one))) finds out and tries to track you down)

Intel.

Something does not add up

My family epitomizes blue pills to such a degree it's hard not to get livid about it from time to time.

People are coming around slowly. I never forced anything on anyone, but left a bread crumb trail for folks to figure it out on their own. Mom went from a nevertrump/neverhillary, who was going to vote Mickey mouse, to full on MAGA in the span of 3 months.

Co workers were sort of iffy on trump early on in the primaries. Between the bread crumbs I was dropping and the dirty pool the rnc tried to play, they hopped on the trump train fairly early on.

Hipster friends are now slowly coming out of the closet to me about trump, they are figuring out the blatant hypocrisy and hate the libs and left live by that I spotted and separated myself against years ago.

Better late than never I say.

LARPing rarely does

I don't believe there were millions killed.

It took years of bloodshed and millions of men to kill five million german soldiers.

You're telling me that 1 million jews were just gassed by the germans? Where's the archaeological evidence? The census information? The evidence that there was a plan to kill jews instead of expelling them to madagascar?

The problem the jews have is that they've overplayed their hand so much that now no one wants to play with them.

In addition, they have no consensus. If all jews were zionists then they would move to the jewish state, but there are a huge number of jews that are jewish by ethnicity, and have no ritual connection to their satanic religion.

I said Jew deaths, not kills. Most, as in 90%+, were from starvation and typhus. These deaths, hilariously enough, primarily came from Allied bombing of German supply lines leaving Germany in a Palestinian tier blockade situation, but all these deaths are sold to us as if the Waffen were going around noscoping Jews en masse. Of course it doesn't make sense when compared with reality. It's not a coincidence that 100% of concentration camps inspected by the propagandist Ruskies were found to be 'nazi death camps' while 100% of the ones inspected by the Allies to be just labor/internment camps.

I love these threads. Such white pills.

Haven't tried to redpill them on the JQ and don't even know if it's necessary since they're not activist types who would find that kind of information useful.

Pretty identical case here with my family. Know the feel bro.

You wouldn't heard of us. Small company with 100 employees and an owner who actually cares about his people.

Pic related, it's you.

Gotcha.
Keep up the good work fam.

We were talking about terrorism; refugees, etc. recently and my mom recently said, without prompting

"Y'know, I've had enough IMMIGRANTS, period."

She was a fan of Ted Cruz in the primaries, and thought that Trump was obnoxious, loud, rude, etc. … but now she has come around and realised that this wasn't true. She supports Trump, and I think she sees him as a good guy because his family sets a good example or something… so that's something, at least.

Brother!

(heiled)
Also Brother!

It's ass-ravaging at its most painful when the people you should be able to rely on suddenly act like you've betrayed them just because you've questioned the official narrative.

I guess my family is slowly accepting left wing views.

my family goes like this
Its a bit odd, particularly when I watch my young teenage cousins talking about how degenerate the West is. Sometimes I wonder if they browse Holla Forums too.

Self hate learned from tv?

Nah, they're talking about how everyone fucks around, does nothing but drink and do drugs, and how faggots are celebrated.

My family has the weirdest thing going on in that regard. I used to think they're just bluepilled as fuck, but there are these subtle cues I believe to see that make me start thinking at least some of them have some really sinister shit going on. And I mean the 'I know that you're right but I'm denying everything for the sake of partisan loyalty' or loyalty to something else that's pro establishment.

If you mention Duterte, they talk about how he's a dictator and should be killed, when you explain how all the people dying are criminals that are themselves getting others killed as long as they live, they gloss over it and pretend you didn't say it, to the point of wilfull ignorance or obliviousness.

You talk about all the connections the Clinton e-mails bring to light and all you hear is 'I don't want to hear her private stories', like there is nothing questionable at all. Whenever there is something so sinister brewing, they desperately try to blame the mudshits even though the money is publicly known to come from kikes. Whenever it's about the American election, they tout this nonsense about how Trump is just losing and just making up stories about polls getting manipulated, and when you start namedropping articles and leaks with the knowledge of links to them, proving otherwise the subject is quickly switched.

And whenever you're trying to draw things back to one topic that was conveniently glossed over, they get very, very vehement and even desperate not to hear it (or be seen hearing it).

I've gotten to the point where I can't hear a family member talk about politics and assume they believe a single word of what they're saying. I feel like I'm surrounded by kikes.

I actually am currently running an aggressive redpill operation on my friends and family in hopes that they wake up to the reality of our situation. There is varying levels of success, but the war of attrition is bound to snap them out of the conditioning eventually. Surprisingly my "Proud Liberal" mom has been one of the most open and active listeners. In no particular order she now believes the following:
She still considers herself a liberal somehow.
My dad is really on the fence on his beliefs, he has always voted R and hates niggers but he has a softer heart when it comes to some of the more brutal parts of our reality. That being said, he is anti Islam, voting the right way, and would kill my sisters boyfriend if he was black. He just has swallowed a lot of leftist propaganda. My sister is bluepilled as hell but she hasn't adopted any of the SJW stances, she just consumes media and lives a quiet life. She isn't aware there is a curtain to look behind, and my parents would prefer that I didn't share my more radical beliefs with her.

Sometimes its easier to look the other way. Pretend that there is nothing wrong with the world.

Your mom is Zyclon Ben Garrison?

No, she still has her Liberal Mom moments.
She hates that what im telling her makes sense, but she has always been good at accepting truth, regardless of its political leanings.

poor populism/10

One thought I had about red pilling people about trump was that he was it doesn't seem like he was part of the Skulls and Bones secret organization that GWB was so famously part of during his time at Yale along with many other important people in our government(which might explain he recent statement about not voting for Trump).

Though a certain someone else did go to Yale, and I'm sure most of us could easily see her as part of a secretive organization.

All of my family are worthless leftist garbage that regurgitate MSM talking points.

Any redpills on these guys or are they just elites being edgy? I couldn't spot many chosen among their famous members nor their founders

I'm kind of amazed at how many women in my life have started waking up recently. And it's almost entirely due to them finally experiencing the consequences of the liberal policies they supported.

I've also been able make some of the new mothers Trump supporters by subtly hinting that their precious white babies are going to live through hell as whites become a minority.

My work environment has improved immensely. I think you just need to put some small breadcrumbs out to let the smart ones redpill themselves. I think just seeing someone else talk about Hitler without stigma was enough for him to do his own research. I don't know how to get the dumb ones, though I guess they'll mold with peer pressure as we reach the tipping point.

Something's happening. Maybe it's BLM and the rioting. I don't know. People are changing.

Today i got my old hippy mum to go down the BLM rabbit hole, she ended her exploration by calling them all chimps and saying the police Should just stop policing them,and leave them to "Rape and murder each other to abandon"

That quote's from Kevin Alfred Strom, not Voltaire.

Storm*

fuck.