Consider the following:

Aside from white genocide, what purpose does flooding white nations with non-white refugees serve?

It also produces strife among the native white population; it produces fighting and unrest within the society. At some point the people will lose patience with the barbarian immigrants and social unrest tends to lead to a Nationalistic mindset.

Is it a coincidence Nationalism is seeing a rise all over the white world? Is it a coincidence the UK leaves the EU at the same time Trump (and others) have stepped up to be the Nationalistic symbols at just the perfect time: when social unrest has produced a spirit of Nationalism?

Or is this Nationalism, and the anti-Judaism which came with it (totally just a coincidence), designed to produce a second Hitler in order to give not only today's Jews but every single non-white goyim a reason to reject Nationalism for all generations to come?

Is that how Globalists will convince the masses the New World Order is preferable?

You decide!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Brock_Chisholm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NWO is a meme to help raise Nationalism.

The UN is a scapegoat, secretly global power has been infiltrated by the children of the SS that survived.

t. some aussie cunt on 4pol

It's the Nazi reptiles!

t. Alegxz Jonestein

One world order will come about after WW3.
We're heading towards the cusp of that.

Brexit first, Trump next, natives v's immigrants, European army…..shtf.

Give it 10 years max

Generally speaking, globalism is the jews major stepping stone to their new babylon. They have no other options than trying to use every nation against one another by lies and mixing the races together.

Its judaism, in socio-economic form. Like its brother, communism.

They couldn't do it in WWII because the technological age hadn't yet dawned; now we're only one world-wide catastrophe away from the NWO.

We can use it to kill off intra-White hatred, as all White people are targeted.

To some degree, this is what pro-Whites have done, and we would be idiots not to use this golden opportunity.

yeah. and keep in mind im not saying trump is anything but genuine. the 2nd hitler could be any white male from any white country. trump just fits this role nearly perfectly. so its interesting..

true! very good thinking. one way we could fight the Jewish plot no matter what it is, is by educating other whites. we can all think of ways to reach out in our spare time, brainstorm and meet with others who share the same goal.

Now the non-white mutts can feel more at home and less inferior.

thats it. first they will make whites the minority. only slightly at first, but drastically soon thereafter. when whites are less than 25% of the population, they will be cleansed soon following.

i encourage all of you to research and investigate the reason for white genocide. why is the jew killing off the whites? is just racial hatred or is there something more sinister in the works?

I think a better question to ask would be "Is this miscegenation an imperative to survival?"

You must disregard your assumptions if you seek the truth. Now why would they want the entire world's population to have one race? Is it really about homogenization? Perhaps a more diverse population under the time frame of our lifetimes would be more resilient?

I do not believe three generations from now we will be necessarily looking at homogenization. Diversity is a more appropriate term.

In this time frame would we be more or less susceptible to genetically enigineered weapons?

let me ask you something:

if a group of people were able to answer not only those questions but also explain the "why" behind the entire plot, do you think the plot would be so extreme anybody would believe it?

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8

that quote is bullshit.

individualism is a lot of times at odds with family, patriotism, and religion.

Incorrect.

What is happening is as follows;
Der jude thought its mind control was working (it was).

But greed overwhelmed Der Jude.

"Why must we wait to claim the world as our until our children's children have been born, when the goyim are already ripe!"

They turned the pot up to a boil, and in their greed and my compulsive run on sentences, the frog began to leap out.

Turns out they might not have a plan b.

After all, when you slow boil a frog, why would you need a lid?

what about the quote is bs?

thats possible, user. but lets say trump becomes a literal hitler. who would that benefit right now? us or them?

Me.

It would soothe the darkness in my soul.
I think I could finally kill myself.

Ill stick around to watch for a while though.

That child should be removed from the mental defective that made him hold up that sign.

The "mother" then should be arrested and charged with child abuse.

I simply cannot have peace or rest until every last jew and traitor is slain.

Its like all of my ancestors are screaming at me.
Revenge, even if it destroys us all.

FUCK MERKLE TO DEATH WITH A SPEAR!!!!!!!!!

shes so gross

Democracy is based on a single people who agrees on certain basic principles.

A country consisting of several peoples can't have democracy.

Democracy is a failure and was proved one in the 20's and 30's. The consequences of the conclusion of WWII with the war atrocity propaganda and the demonetization of non-democratic rule have retarded the realization that democracy is not good for western society.

good point. the Jewish plot to conquer the world is nearly complete..

The reaction among those that have morals and logos will be a gathering together of whites to fight for their interests.

First we must be able to have white advocacy in our government.

The most uphill battle will be to create a separate state for whites. The process of removal or elimination non-whites will be difficult.

We have a lot of work to do.

Destroying the economy with debt. A rapefugee jihadist needs a new apartment, how is he going to get the money? Loans of course. Raise that GDP without any actual work being done.

agreed, user! but i wonder if its not already too late?

The latest U.S. Census states whites will be the minority in America by 2020, however, Joe Biden predicted this would occur in 2017. Either way: by the time they're ready to send their UN army against us, we will be a severe minority.

How can we even fight back?

very good observation. i imagine this economic crisis will further sow seeds of discontent among society. divide and conquer.

If you entertain the thought of defeat, you have lost.

We have a massive movement in the form of Trump that is pushing the winds in our direction.

Obviously he is not a white nationalist but he is a stepping stone.

It will happen but not over night.

First the removal of political correctness, then openly white advocacy. As we gain more power we can begin to institute segregation and succession.

We have nowhere to run. And man that has nowhere to go will be willing to fight to the death.

This.

Remember that, right now, some people reject statistics because muh politically incorrect.

The path to victory is a long one, the people have been brainwashed beyond belief.

you're right

It produces fear.
Fear makes people easier to control.
I'd make the argument that that is at least part of the reasoning for it.

good point

her posture makes it look like she's constantly shrugging.

it's weird as fuck.

you haven't seen the non shopped version yet

bad posture is very unattractive

post eeeeet

Get your head examined

The next Man Against Time is coming.

He is likely still young.

Trump is his prophet, every day we see more and more signs of his coming. We pave the way for the great one.

When justice is crushed, when evil rules supreme, then I come. For the protection of the good, for the destruction of the evil-doers, for the sake of firmly establishing righteousness, I am born in age after age.

…why?

Do you know something we don't?

its a quote by the ex-FBI director. the "why" depends on who are. different people are told a different agenda by (((them))).

i'd crawl over a mile of broken glass and used heroin needles just to smell her fart

You have to get esoteric and look at it the way the (((elite))) do. They are master masons and understand how to manipulate reality, and peoples minds.

The number 1 issue the top globalists obsess on it over population, because Lucifer promised them the whole world, they get upset when people are fucking it up. Its like when your friend comes over and puts his dirty shoes on your couch. It pisses you off.

They need high IQ people to carry out the genocide, so they don't like the fact most white look at the poor refugees. They will fix our outlook on them.

low wage, it costs alot of money to ship things from china

im glad you touched upon the economic aspect of Globalism. it seems channers generally focus on the social aspect, whereas the actual Jews promote Internationalism under the guise of financial unity.

He clearly answered my question. Others have clearly answered my question. But there is a large difference between knowing something and believing it.

I think ego is a major factor in human psychology. A necessary evil. You won't believe the truth unless you suppress your own.

The truth is out there. There is only one conceivable reason for a world government.

coloreds are easier to control and D&C. Whites have a long history of revolting and working together for their causes.

Is that quote legitimate?

its easier to fuck you over when you are preocupied by something else like crime ratings, foreign wars, leftist ideologies/immigration eroding social fabric… or just plain too dumb to realize you are getting fucked.

you are effectivelly helpless as a society while the jews vacuum your wallet. this is as reductionist as I can be while staying accurate

yes

Do you have any proof? That quote isn't found in the image you posted.

Some of the more foolish normies (bluepill plebs, or mid-tier bureaucrats) believe that the only way to replenish the lower levels of their ponzi schemes is to import immigrants.

tl;dr

im only googling for you because i acknowledge your trips. you can find his quote here:

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Brock_Chisholm

Thanks, although that site attributes the quote to "Brock Chisholm", not "Brock Adams" as shown in the OP.

he's gone by both for whatever reason

Economic collapse and civil unrest.
Israel is going to come in to rescue us and set up governments even further under their control, if not even going as far as annexing territories they claim to protect.

a wise prediction, user. here's something curious:

if plebs like you and I know whats going on, then certainly people with real power know even more. surely some of those people would oppose the Jew. maybe people like Trump? and may he really is our last and only hope?