Here's that DC-themed primetime sitcom

Here's that DC-themed primetime sitcom

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2015/10/marvel-damage-control-tv-series-comedy-abc-1201566243/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i'll pirate it

but not watch it.

The fact that this exist is terrible. It's like some one look over the past ten years of NBC and said,

"Let combine the Office, Community and I suppose, Wonder Woman into a TV show."

don't forget a little sprinkle of The Big Bang Theory

Eh, I see a little bit.

Maybe some Parks and Rec for the can-do Woman who wants to do the job for the job's sake.

I was going to make a statement that superheroes should be saving people and property from that kind of damage, but then I remembered this was set in the DCMU.

In light of that realization, I think that creating simple safety devices is taking the threats far too lightly. They need to be developing weapons so the average citizen can protect themselves from these super human psychopaths.

The peacock that cancelled Constantine?

Didn't they shoehorn the guy in for an episode of Arrow?

Eyup.

The CW did. NBC were the ones who cancelled it.

And both show are produced by WB

OH SHIT IS IT DAMAGE CONTROL!?
This is terrible on so many levels.

Oh boy

I just stream my shows anyway.

The thumbnail of this made me think of Power Rangers for some reason. Maybe because of how cheap the set looks.

also the lighting.

After their other TV shows and comics got better, they still decided to go along with this shit.

For once in my life, I'm upset Snyder didn't throw a fit and make everything dark and edgy. This is way too lighthearted compared to the rest of the universe, and it's not even funny.

What's the drama? Every 5 scenes they show a new quirky invention that looks stupid and works sometimes/never? Where can it possibly lead to after 5 episodes of the same thing?

Watch as they start dragging out F-listers for jokes, that then get ignored in the main films. Then I'll get upset.
Who were those two fighting at the start? Someone with a long red cape/scarf hybrid and a floaty fireball man? They couldn't even half-arse a 5 second cameo from Cavill, Gadot or Affleck under contract?

I PREFER EDGY CAPES TO LOLSORANDUMB CAPES THAT CAN'T EVEN PARODY GOLDEN AGE

Personally I wanted to see them coordinate the logistics of rebuilding the city after a fight.

This looks like it could actually have been a good show if it were just an original universe instead of making it a DC show.

I…. I actually like what I saw…..

Oh wait, nevermind, anons! I know who our mysterious red person is!

It's Crimson Fox, according to another trailer.

Remember her? I barely do. It was twins that shared the role. Know what their powers were? Wall running, flying and superstrength.
Oops, I lied. It's fucking emitting pheromones and having sex with people. That's fucking it. She was kinda fast, but mostly seduced men.

Still no idea of the flying fireball man, probably just a generic no-name metahuman.

>>>/out/

CONSTANTINE DIED FOR NBC'S SINS, AND THIS IS WHAT THEY GIVE US

Life is suffering

Its like a shittier version of better off ted

Yeah, but if it's only a tenth as good it will still be great.

Damn shame. I hope they bring him on in some crossover or just cancel Supernatural already.

I thought Supernatural was over already. I swore it was starting its last season sometime last year.

Fun fact, Castiel was originally supposed to be Constantine, but they couldn't get the rights.

Good, less properties ruined.

Goddamn how long has it been going?

12th season confirmed

>on sunday they announced it's coming back as an animated miniseries
Good work user.

That's the funniest thing about this. The concept has already been done before in Damage Control, and way better than they're doing here. Hell I'd watch a Damage Control show for at least a few episodes even if it was trash.

I think Marvel were going to make a Damage Control show.
I wouldn't be surprised if DC quickly threw this abortion out just so normalfags would accuse Marvel of stealing their idea, because they won't know about Damage Control.

Remember when the big 2 were friendly rivals instead of trying to fuck each other over constantly?

Lol, no.

Yep.
deadline.com/2015/10/marvel-damage-control-tv-series-comedy-abc-1201566243/
Supposed to come out fall this year.

Nope, can't say I ever recall that.

Excellent. Marvel has been fucking them over in the film department, I'd welcome DC stomping the corpse of the shitty Marvel series except Daredevil, of course.

What's the matter, user? Did you not like watching a superhero who did nothing interesting for a whole series and instead sat around being sad she got raped?

Oh no, user. I quite enjoyed it. I'm so hyped for season 2! :DD

That looks worse than every superhero themed show I've ever seen and I've seen Birds of Prey.

Agreed

You poor soul.

I don't remember this Community episode.

Why is everyone trying to be The Office again? The last one that sticks out in my mind would be the newest attempt at a Muppets show where everyone was an asshole.

I…Jesus, user.

I like the premise, but as is it could be a lot better
This'd probably work better animated and not explicitly tied to an established property

I know this will be trash simply by looking at it.

I think that was more of an attempt to update the Muppets as this generation's Simpsons

Wasn't there a cartoon about the day and life of crash test dummies? Let me check…

Why do those dinosaurs remind me of that puppet tv series by Jim Henson?

It's a direct reference/parody of Dinosaurs from 1991

Lex Luthor tried that in BvS. But his autism ruined it.

Grannies Peach Tea