Are ancaps useful idiots for real anarchists for abolishing the state?

Are ancaps useful idiots for real anarchists for abolishing the state?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2RVIi6M7oM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are not really against the state, they are just shills for the corporate powers that be.

Their ideology is meaningless without the state, except if they really are that crazy and want a post-apocalyptic neo-feudalistic society.

it's actually the other way around

No because ancaps are incapable of accomplishing anything, they don't exist outside of the internet.

rate this spook^^

Nope they are useful idiots for porky serving the dual role of controlled opposition to the governmental institutions and as propaganda machine for capitalists.Whether they realize it or not.

They are ,however , very much idiots , since their ideology doesn't stand the slightest scrutiny by reason ancaps tend to be sectarian and they are prone to personality-cults.

I disagree, I used to be an ancap and I literally had the same goals as I do now as a mutualist, I just didn't see capitalism as being exploitative

Wrong.

Pick one.

I suppose mutualism is the closes to ancapism in the scale of retarded beliefs.

Both are beliefs which hinge on baseless-ly asserting universals that uphold themselves(magically) and are utterly incompatible with reality, although highly profitable for the current status quo, go figure.

I do consider wage labor exploitative, but I think people should be able to participate in it if they're masochists, sort of like how I'm okay with BDSM.

No, Ancaps are just idiots.

Their whole ideology revolves around how private property is allegedely the basis of all morality, which is obviously absurd, considering that private property requires the state or some kind of monopoloy on force to protect it and didn't exist for 99 % of human existence, i.e. before agriculture was invented.

I heard someone on Holla Forums once say that there is a state hidden behind 20 layers of privatizations in every AnCap land. I think it describes it pretty well.
It's very naive in world of more and more interconnected markets, tax havens, multinational economic blocks like EU and NAFTA, and soon TPP which will literally establish private courts, and growingly powerful weapon and security technology like drones and GPSs, to think that
will end the dominion of Capital over our lives.
AnCaps are just the Harbingers of the dystopia that we might yet get to live in.
Only Stirner can save us now.

Mutualists are not capitalists. This is just stupid.

Mutualism is against wage-labour. Seriously, read Proudhon. The only anarchists that try to make a claim wage labour is compatible with anarchism are Tuckerites.

why are so many ancaps closet fascists and white nationalists ?

Because the only kind of freedom they give a shit about is the freedom to own property. Fascism hinges on the sacrifice of civil liberties and democracy for the benefit of capitalism. This makes ancaps and fascists natural allies.

Fixed that for you.

Because when capitalism fails you have to blame someone and that someone is usually brown people and jews.

Just because they don't have a pathological obsession with setting cars on fire doesn't mean they don't exist tbh

They exist outside the internet, just not in America or Canada

No, without a state there would be no easy peaceful way to stop businesses from gaining more power. It actually would make capitalism a more unstoppable force.

Fools. Every one of you that say this. Any thinking man can see that the moneyed powers use government tools to retain their monopoly on money making.

Like cashfags! (look it up)

Their ideas are consistent and correct as long as you treat private property as an a priori phenomenon. This flawed foundation is where the whole thing breaks down.

Not at all. You cannot hope to dismantle the state without dismantling the property relations which give rise to the state. The NAP, for instance, is a Kantian categorical imperative. Its success as policy is absolutely contingent on everyone advancing it over their own rational self-interest on ideological grounds. Which is a noble, but impractical, notion.

"an"-caps are the ones that only exist on the internets.

Anarchists actually do something IRL. Am not saying they are by any means effective.. but they exist IRL.

They would just use another apparatus to replace the state. To do the same things the state does (mainly enforce private property). But now, there is no check to help the working people. All the money spent on lobbying to get looser regulation wouldn't be necessary anymore, because they could just do it anyway.

An Honest Conversation About Race | Jared Taylor and Stefan Molyneux

youtube.com/watch?v=U2RVIi6M7oM

To be fair Stefan also had Noam Chomsky on and the guys dragged his nuts all over "right anarchism" and Molly basically pretended to agree. I think he might actually figure that when he has talking heads on his audience might actually want to hear what they have to say and they no what parts he disagrees with, so he doesn't have to make a big stink about it in an interview as opposed to a debate.

shiggy diggy

I laff everytime

I see an opportunity hereā€¦

If Molly is any indication, an-caps are what that idiot Mussolini was talking about when he said anarchists are baffled dictators. He calls himself an advocate for freedom, yet in his most recent videos he's basically become a villain, a little roach of a low-T man that would democide a continent on a whim if it meant people liked him more.

I am no stranger to bad people on the Internet, but no one else has evoked repugnance in me quite like him. I almost feel bad about myself when I watch his videos because that little buzz in the back of my head that makes me doubt my own assumptions immediately dies down when I hear him speak. He is literally incapable of saying anything meaningful.

The absolute disgust I feel when I listen to him is because he's somehow amassed a fan-following by doing nothing more than saying the dumbest stuff I've ever heard. He's like a cult leader without the ambition or charisma. It's harder watching his face talk more than Jenna Marbles, and that's saying a lot.

The rant where he pretends being against his ideas means I want him shot really grinds my gears. I'm normally for defending to the death the right to free speech, but in his case I'll make an exception.

Sad as it is, your images don't even apply anymore. Molyneux has finally gone full fascist, even if he hasn't explicitly declared it.

The lolberts at Reason et al. are massive classcucks, but they're the only right-wing clique willing to point out the spookiness of the rest; Molly here has long since come to embrace authority and state violence with a passion.

It's actually the opposite

Somebody from Holla Forums should participate in one of his call-in shows. Most of the people he seems to debate with aren't particularly intelligent and he easily dominates them in the debate.

He screens callers

He has debated with Marxists in the past. It wouldn't be difficult to pretend to be a stupid Communist to his call screener in order to bypass the filter.

State is not abolished via weakening the state.
State is abolished by empovering citizens.

Neither AnCaps, nor Anarchists are capable of abolishing the state.

He is corrrect. Anarchists don't have much power, while AnCaps at least get money for making Right look sensible compared to them.

If anyone is using anyone it's AnCap using Anarchists.

I suppose
but he has been known to ignore people with actual arguments

Mah nigga

I'm sorry for violating the orthodoxy of Saint Marx. How many Hail Lenins do I have to say?