WW breakdown

Seriously, who thought, "You know what would really pump up the adrenaline? If everything was fucking slower."
Pros.
I literally have nothing against this guy.
As I said this is a ripoff of Rogue One, so they get to form a squad, but unlike Rogue One I can actually remember these fuckers and they do show different personality aspects in the short and shared time a movie could get them.
And now what everyone's been waiting for. Pozzed shit.
97%? Overrated, maybe a 75% at best, it is still an action movie with its own flaws.
Best DCEU movie yet, yes.

Unimpressive*

pathetic

I'm samefagging, this applies to both and not many interboard.

Is it true Ares killed the whole Olympian pantheon? If yes, that is a really cheap cop-out for not having to deal with gods in the other movies.

Are you honestly surprised?

Yes, honestly I'm not mad, the whole religious thing in DC is a divine bledding clusterfuck.

Now that's just plain ridiculous. Why bring gods in in the first place if you then dispatch them completely in the most idiot manner possible.

I guess you're right, I honestly really liked Hades in the 2009 movie.
But is just to set up the plot and that these things can be possible.

Where the fuck would ares get the power to kill any greater gods, let alone the WHOLE FUCKING PANTHEON?

Huh, OK, add it to the list, in the 2009 version it was that the gods were uncaring.
Down to 72%.

On the one hand DCEU.

On the other muh feminism.

Bullshit its a 5/10 6/10 at best and you know it

May as well hand over your balls with the ticket money if you pay to see this.

I'm sure he already handed over his foreskin.

I dont think ive ever seen a movie with a female lead. Am I a rac cist?

It was a present, my mother she is a fan on Linda Carter's Wondy and was excited to see this.

She wants the whole family to go.

Did your mom get a stroke after this travesty?

No, she says that after a hard days work the most she likes is something she doesn't have to thing about.

So you're a family of shit gargling retards. Good to have that determined.

Your mom doesn't seem to like good movies, why did you go anyway? Or does she whip your balls?

Well, she graduated in industrial chemistry so she is pretty tired of thinking outside job.

No she doesn't and because is a small favor for a person who supported my ass for 23 years before I moved

Don't listen to anyone giving you shit you can go to the movies with your mom to see anything

The more you post the more fake you appear.

chemical exposure in the womb would explain your retardation and interest in comicshit tbh

He sure can, Reddit, but let those movies be watchable at the very least

If she's a fan of wonder woman she's a fan of wonder woman

Once again Holla Forums proves why they, along with Holla Forums, are the trash heap of this chan.

back to r/the donald

Sure thing, Reddibro

more like Shlomo, amirite?

Quality post.