Brit/pol/ #1237: Brum Edition

Analysis on the economic predictions before Brexit
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/09/21/brexit-not-as-bad-as-feared-says-oecd-as-it-performs-u-turn-on-2/

Britain could cut immigration by 100,000 with hurting the economy
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/britain-cut-immigration-100000-without-hurting-economy-report-says/

>implying Asda is LOCAL
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3799718/Spiders-bunch-Asda-bananas.html

Half of Aussies want to ban Muslims
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/half-australians-ban-muslim-immigration/

Jezza’s ex wife votes for Owen Smith
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/21/revealed-jeremy-corbyns-ex-wife-jane-chapman-voted-for-owen-smit/

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay-proxylist.org/
ukipdaily.com/brexit-now/
top5ofanything.com/list/7f67f9bf/Countries-with-the-Healthiest-Teeth
bbc.co.uk/news/business-37428764
express.co.uk/news/world/712987/Plot-shut-down-Sharia-Law-courts-Britain-protesters-call-discriminatory
express.co.uk/news/uk/712916/evan-davis-row-Hungarian-minister-no-go-migrant-zones
express.co.uk/news/politics/712890/Brexit-do-voters-regret-voting-leave-EU-referendum-buyer-s-remorse-Britain-public-opinion
express.co.uk/news/politics/713013/Brexit-why-Britain-vote-to-leave-EU-referendum-2016-division-immigration-inequality-UK
express.co.uk/news/politics/712963/Brexit-do-Britons-want-hard-or-soft-EU-exit-red-lines-immigration-trade-EU-budget
express.co.uk/news/world/712818/F-you-EU-Philippines-president-blasts-Brussels-over-anti-crime-killings
google.co.uk/search?q=seraphim
libdems.org.uk/mps
standard.co.uk/news/crime/gang-who-carried-out-19m-fraud-splurged-money-at-harrods-and-on-rolls-royce-cars-a3350826.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/7956186/Homosexual-priest-to-marry-Nigerian-male-model.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-xq3srxF_B8
pinknews.co.uk/2016/08/21/a-dozen-gay-priest-to-reveal-they-have-secretly-married-to-defy-the-church-of-england/
telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/10762940/Church-of-England-faces-crisis-as-gay-priest-weds.html
liveleak.com/view?i=e5d_1474424252#1pet7vKGb1culD75.99
standard.co.uk/news/transport/disabled-woman-posts-facebook-photo-of-businessmen-refusing-to-give-up-her-reserved-seats-on-london-a3350911.html
whensallymetsally.co.uk/news/uk/rev-sally-hitchiner-outed-gay-lesbian-tv-channel-5/
kinston.com/20130618/controlled-burning-prepares-ground-for-seasons-crops/306189991
catholicherald.co.uk/news/2014/11/22/as-a-mother-without-borders-church-must-care-for-migrants-says-pope/
theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/12/britains-only-openly-married-gay-vicar-elected-to-church-of-england-synod
youtube.com/watch?v=6mNz-PpEX4E
telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/8584496/Church-of-England-to-approve-first-openly-gay-bishop.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for just being normal for once.

SECOND FOR ARE NIGE

aneffortwasmade.png

1ST FOR ISRAEL

BASED BRUM KNOCKING DOWN PAKIS

Nth FOR HER

What are Brit/pol/s views on Scientology?

Why aren't you a Scientologist yet, lads?

Gas that laddyboy

For her

She's certainly got Victoria's eyes.

Vicky had anime eyes tbh

She is nice and spooky/ 10.

I still prefer Princess Eugenie.

VERY BIG DOGS running at incredibly high speed

lads why do Jews always look like serpents or goblins? Do they hate us because we're more beautiful?

Do they hate anyone greater or more noble than themselves because they're supposed to be "first among nations" and YHWH's chosen? Imagine looking like a demon and being unable to create anything but filth art while also holding those views.

LADS, WHY HAVEN'T YOU JOINED THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY YET?

you wish

would

but i have lad

Britain could deport 100,000 without hurting the economy.

Did you guys read that the EU wants to take legal action for trying to arrange trade deals with other nations the EU is trying to deal with before we exit?

Their utopian project is finished.

You can sum up Jewry in two words, Envy and Psychopathic.

Lads, where can I download my shit from these days? I havent downloaded anything since kat went down and I'm getting bored as each day passes

OFF WITH YOUR HEAD, LAD

Pirate bay
If your ISP blocks it just google pirate proxy.

She needs her cunny to be filled with your cummy

I'm planning on creating a forum for right-wing Scientologists, what do you think?

Oh shit I'm out of the loop, I thought Piratebay went down ages ago

Thanks lad

NOT POLITICS

It came back up a while ago. always the go to site tbh.

Why?

kat.al

It came back after a quick rebranding, it is now called Honeypotbay.

BRUM BRUM

Nords are like elves lad; most neotenous and trusting hunter-gatherer cro-magnons. The Jew preys upon virtue by twisting it so their honest and fair-minded nature is being used to destroy them. sad tbh

I was going to post this picture of a British lass but was afraid of getting bullied if she was a crypto somehow.

but im not right wing lad

Isn't she half italian?

I'm not a taig lad

they are that thick

never been that attracted to nord women tbh

There are Nordic Brazilians.

thepiratebay-proxylist.org/

yes, I'm sure Pedro Schmidt is 100% Nordic

There are Scandi qts tbh lad, guess it's a matter of personal taste

But she's not one

Yeah, just like there's Nordic Argentinians…

Ty lads

I dont even download with a proxy, i live life on the edge :^)

Well thank you, Sherlock.

Enjoy your 6 million pound fine.

nice late reply faggot

oy vey ill never forget

my PC was installing updates you shitcunt

gpu update.

AHHHH HE BTFO ME

I really hate your posting style

You're such a smug, LARPing pillock

He has no real identity living in the city lad, leave him be

And I'd give a fuck why?

This.

Brexit Now
Last Saturday those who attended the UK Independence Party’s Conference in Bournemouth could have heard Gerard Batten MEP make a masterly speech in favour of unconditional withdrawal from the benighted European Union. Gerard’s cogent arguments are set out in a leaflet entitled “Referendum Victory! The Road to Freedom“.

By committing the UK to invoking ‘Article 50’ as the method by which we will seek to leave the EU the British Government has put itself in the unenviable position of being a supplicant at the EU table. What could suit British ‘remainiacs’ and the Brussels hierarchy better than the prospect of the long drawn-out and infernally complicated negotiations that must inevitably follow? As is so vividly demonstrated by the length of time that it takes the EU to negotiate trade deals with other countries the ‘Article 50’ route is bound to be long-winded, if only because getting 27 member states to agree across a wide range of disparate issues is so very, very fraught.
ukipdaily.com/brexit-now/

FRESH BOB LADS

ta lad.

Why did I reply to him? this keeps happening to me

Any other neets get worried in these sort of situations?

Np

If a general election happens and UKIP runs on "We'll invoke Article 50 immediately" they will sweep the election no problem. Just a shame UKIP is dead now it's just Pakis and Cucks fighting over who's more inclusive instead of doing something.

being a 9ft giant amongst gooks?

You should give a fuck, because it is really pathetic.

Take a look at yourself.

You have no real life.

Your entire existence is being a tripfag on an irrelevant corner of the internet.

that and just generally socially?

I don't get what you're worried about, being surrounded by people or all of them looking directly at you like that?

the 2nd SA

statistically at least one of those gooks wants to jump on your cock

it will almost certainly be the fat ugly one

Nah, I'd turn 360 degrees and walk away because I don't speak ching chong.

I've actually been watching him a lot, now I understand why old men watch this, its comfy as fuck.

It'll be the bloke on the end.

You post here every day.

You have fetal alcohol syndrome.

You go to pubs because you think you're a LAAAAAAAAD but you can't even taste beer and end up looking like an autist.

When that happens just bee urself

I fucking despise normies.

Yeah it's comfy as fucking heck lad!

Wait till winter, we'll see the winter episodes, SUPER comfy

I'll just look at my plate then.

Tell me more about me, obsessed user

Kek

Based pc savage

Stop posting Sharpe. You don't deserve to. Faggot. You just post the same shit over and over again. It's tiring and shows lack of character from you. You boring fuck.

What are they implying?

tbh when a single person is looking in my direction I break out in sweat, based psychosis

You just describe Brit/pol/ It's the same shit every thread over and over.

>"…why?"

>oh em gee why is everyone treating me like a nigger

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

tbh you bullying her kind of turns me on
Why, lads?

Because she's a disgusting coalburning whore.

tables should be round not square for these sort of meetings? Makes everyone feel more at ease I think

She isn't, lad. Does the idea of her doing that turn you on?

Because im sick of seeing her stupid dromedary face, coupled with pathetic autistic pining and fawning, every single day for over 2 years now

What would Enoch's game show be called and what would be the grand prize?

I'll marry her one day, lad.

Have you started that job in Thailand yet lad?

SHE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A FUCKING DROMEDARY LAD

The Price is Sacrifice

Police are dickheads at the best of times but I haven't got any sympathy for niggers, they bring it on themselves with their bad attitude and this kind of attitude:

Just shut the fuck up.

she's not particularly attractive and your infatuation with her is pathetic and unhealthy

You're just saying that to hurt me, lad.

Jesus, find a new woman to focus your obsessions on user. Ginnidromedary is stale as a dry, six month old crust of bread now. You are just making others on the board loathe her with your persistant and admittedly dedicated but never the less, annoying autism.

Lad this time it was you who came in 30 minutes after I had posted a pic of her and started shit.

It seems my advice on normalcy has fallen on deaf ears.

Lad….

That's top.

Halefags need to kill themselves

No lad, the thai woman was very depressed and I didn't want to enter into a sort of negative relationship like that. I think I would of been unhappy, she was also quite clingy (like even when we were just friends, I felt like she was filling her time with me or practicing her english, I think it was more the former tbh). Also didn't really have much to say and I didn't really enjoy forcing her to chat about her work etc. She told me some interesting stories about foreign men mind who she'd skyped with. I'm talking to mostly Filipinas currently.

I have some type of yellow fever for sure but it doesn't respond to whatever these people are. Wouldn't bang any one of them so not intimidating. Intimidating would be sitting down at a table with several chicks I find attractive. I can deal with one but several are stressful.

They're attacking me and her. I have to defend my and her honour, lad.

Lad, I have to admit ive gone right off ginnie and its because you post her constantly and bang on about cummies.
Give it a rest now lad eh?
If you actually improve yourself and lose weight/get a fucking job you might even stand a chance at having babies with her…
Just stop talking about her here and do it.

she's a moose

4th top on the left is not bad lad, she has a nice face

Based Duterte is going to lop your block off for being sex tourist scum.

I am losing weight, lad. I have to remind myself of my goal.

19th Century dentistry here we come.

What do you weigh now user?

one of them is coming here lad, I don't even have to go there. Now please leave our thread as I'm suspicious of your origin since you mentioned duterte.

top5ofanything.com/list/7f67f9bf/Countries-with-the-Healthiest-Teeth

Aren't Flips uggos though lad?

And ill continue to do it every time anyone posts her. This board is meant to be for british nationalism and politics, not an /r9k/ tier stalking creepiness. Jesus, you are as bad as that user who was obsessed with Yennifer & Trish from the Witcher and used to spam them every thread or you are the same person

They're in the bottom tier of the imperium's rankings

haha everyone who lived before my generation was stoopid xdddd

4th top? You mean closest? lel

She looks decent from this angle and even better from the side probably. But looking at her frontally I bet you would be irritated by just how WIDE her face is. There's a hint. Overly wide face is a turnoff for me.

"yeah but the simpsons el em ay oh"

Some are, some aren't tbh. I've spoken to attractive ones. Their standard of beauty is mostly based around how SA looks.

A little under 21 stone I think.

No that's not me, lad. I don't really play games anymore tbh. Partly because my computer can't handle new games tbh.

Keep bullying her. It just turns me on tbh.

me on the right

I have told you this before and you got angry, there is no way you don't remember. You are just trying to avoid getting called out for the perv you are.

My teeth are actually pretty bad, not like that bad, they're a bit crooked and a little yellow tbh.

What's the rate for adults?

What are you doing to lose weight?

are you the bullydozer lad?

Walking, gym, eating less.

Yeah.

That's probably just tea + the fact we don't strap every kid with braces, not actual dental health

Other than slight yellowing, mine are fine.

I already stated, 'indonesia' as my reply which you ignored last time. I'm happy that you chose to identify yourself lad, (I knew it was you), I don't see why you can't keep things civil mind.
So please tell me how Philippines is going to get lots of extra tourism money(they only get 500k chinese tourists a year, thailand gets 10 million) by killing tourists as well as druggies?

btw lads if you want to get rid of tea stains you can use baking soda and your teeth will go white after a few weeks, I'm doing it now

Mine are completely fine but just not as shiny white as yank teeth

His gangster name is "NHS teeth".

Nice

Lad even if its true, I'm not putting fucking baking soda in my mouth.

My friend got mugged by a kid with a "street name"
It was something gay like aztec21 or something.

Lad I need you to come to the isle of wight next month. Boomer dickgirl Izzard is gonna be there doing a show and I want to use your impressive frame to act as a bulwark as we try and claim back izzards stupid pinko beret for the nationalist cause.

We could one-up BASED NA and claim the beret for brit/pol/'s glory.

kek yea it doesn't taste great

Or we could just not be dickheads.

Lel. And no. I don't like doing things.

Lad, if you nick his hat and cut it in half with scissors or torch it I will donate £50 to the charity of your choice.

No bullshit, straight up pick a charity and I'll do it.

Aztec? A beaner cholo in your dear old blighty? It's more likely than you think, innit?

Lad it would make my day,

reminder to not post anime girls

THICC

Sure lad

hmmm

that is the exact opposite of what i asked for

Fucking hell

No, I think he was just a dickhead with dark skin tbh

I love Pepe

not gloating but why namecall when you can't even back your shit up lad?

chill out la

This thread is a nip cartoon toilet.

Fuck off, the only good ching chongs are 3d ones

WHAT ARE YOU DOING

LADS STOP

Ok, which one of you set the anime faggots off?

Sorry they're not pictures of intermarriage

i think I'll come back later play total war or something.

He did, blame him

i specifically asked them not to do this

last one lads

Lads, how likely is it that Muslim women will ruin Islam?

Been thinking about it for a while, Tunisian democracy, feminist movements in Turkey and Indonesia

Women ruin everything so it's possible right?

I know someone who works at the theatre he will be 'performing' at who is willing to feed me information about the times he is arriving, doing his 'comedy' show and leaving

I think intercepting him either off the ferry or outside the theatre is best bet and I also think that ruseman tactics should be employed where one user pretends to be a fawning pro EU faggot who wants ol' dickgals autograph while another user should lurk behind him and snatch it off his head while he is preoccupied signing his scrawl.

Then we run like fuck.

Lad, they're like children, you know they cant control the autism.

Fuck off SA

I love her

But officer, I specifically told the children on the playground not to look at my dick as I flailed it all about like a windmill.

im sorry

Are things worse than 10 years ago or better?

crazy frog was the first pepe tbh

One of the pinay nurses told me that white men have clear veins which are easier to find than darkies, does that mean we're inferior or easier to kill then lads?

No

I have a plan of how to do this, successfully this time.

Last time was spontaneous so there was no organisation - and organisation is the key.

We need to for a chain of people, all of whom are decent enough throwers and catchers. The fastest of us needs to be closes to izzard, the one that can grab the beret and get away quickly enough so as not to be apprehended by police.

However, the chain is the key, all throwing distance apart.

The sprinter grabs the beret and throws it to the first in the chain, who throws it to the next person, and again, until the beret is too far away for the police to get.

As I said, the fastest runners need to be the ones closest to Izard, so they can catch the beret and get away.

Once the beret is out of sight, everyone has to disperse in different directions (some knowledge of the area will be needed) then reconvene at a set point later.

It might also be a good idea to have plane clothed supporters that take photos to celebrate the victory later.

What do you think?

If that Beret is seized by Brit/pol/ it will be monumental. It will bring great honour not only to you, your board but also your Island.

Imagine how many news articles will be written. The Isle of Wight will be all over the press for days as the place where oppressive trans/Europhobic bigotry is not only alive and well but takes to the streets with stealth and precision.

Does anyone in any fighting style go for veins as a point of attack? No. Veins are not a noteworthy point of weakness. Having them show more clearly brings no disadvantage.

Blacks have the advantage of being able to hide in the dark

Lets just put it behind us lad, we've all made mistakes, I told an user anime was shit a few weeks ago and he shitted up the thread for half an hour.

Except from people with a sense of smell.

They wouldn't be very good robbers otherwise.

Have some news, lads.

'No sign of Brexit collapse' – why has the OECD done such a U-turn on its economic predictions?
Brexit not as bad as feared, says OECD as it performs u-turn on 2016 growth prediction

Brexit has had 'no major effect' on economy so far
bbc.co.uk/news/business-37428764
I BET IT HURT THEM TO PUBLISH THIS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Plot to shut down Sharia Law courts in Britain as protesters call them ‘discriminatory’
express.co.uk/news/world/712987/Plot-shut-down-Sharia-Law-courts-Britain-protesters-call-discriminatory

BBC's Evan Davis furious as Hungarian minister says London is 'NO-GO' zone due to migrants
express.co.uk/news/uk/712916/evan-davis-row-Hungarian-minister-no-go-migrant-zones
the bitchiness in the video on this one is priceless

Do voters REGRET voting for Brexit? Do they have buyer’s remorse three months on?
express.co.uk/news/politics/712890/Brexit-do-voters-regret-voting-leave-EU-referendum-buyer-s-remorse-Britain-public-opinion

Why did Britain vote to leave the EU? How Brexit exposed a divided Britain
express.co.uk/news/politics/713013/Brexit-why-Britain-vote-to-leave-EU-referendum-2016-division-immigration-inequality-UK

Do Britons want a hard or soft Brexit? Red lines on immigration, trade and EU budget
express.co.uk/news/politics/712963/Brexit-do-Britons-want-hard-or-soft-EU-exit-red-lines-immigration-trade-EU-budget

I don't see how that makes sense, lad. You wouldn't target individual veins if you wanted to kill someone, unless you go for the big ones, but you know where those are already.

Could always do into the dressing room and nick his hat and leave a picture of Pepe in it's place.

Also wear a Pepe shirt or a frog hat or something. Make it super clear you're the Alt right Hillary Clinton has been talking about. Imagine the lols we can have over "White supremacist alt-right thug steals innocent trannies hat". You will be a legend in history.

Definately worse. Crazy frog was cancer but was easily ignored and a far less harmful trend than the sjwism and hypercuckery we are innundated with today.

Also there was less pakis here then and you were still allowed to hate muslims openly because muh wtc 911 etc.

Do you support open border immigration for our white brothers in eastern europe lads?

I'm not the brightest lad, but I like getting you(s), makes my neet life feel better.

See my plan

Here

Is it worse to be developing cancer or to have cancer and be under treatment?

Gas them all

No.

It would be amazing but my source thinks he will be wearing the trademark beret as he does the show rather than leaving it in th dressing room and getting into the theatre would be very hard.

Im convinced getting him outside is the best bet.

How crossed did Evan Davis' eyes get?

Is there such a thing as too thicc?

Yeah, (you)s feel nice.

Just watch it, lad, the Hungarian btfo's him.

He won't have cops around him for a gig, at most he'll have the bouncers at the door as he goes for the tax. You're over estimating his security.

Is there such a thing as too filtered?

AHHHHHHHHHH NOT SA I LIKE HIS (You)S THE MOST

Being anti-white like that will get you banned lads.

express.co.uk/news/world/712818/F-you-EU-Philippines-president-blasts-Brussels-over-anti-crime-killings

This is the true Iron pill, lifting that much weight every day forever, no peace, no rest just lifting.

I can't believe Duterte is a real person, he's the most based world leader there is

did he say this in English, Tagalog or Taglish?
Some of the translations have been very ropey

He'll be surrounded by fans - in some ways that could be harder to deal with.

Duterte is what happens when Holla Forums gets into power.

Kind of childish. But he's right. Nothing wrong with killing people tbh.

We need to increase the white population somehow lad.

Reduce the shitskin population.

By importing the scum of the other "white" countries, lad you know what polish immigration led to a decade ago, the massive undercutting of wages.
NO MASS IMMIGRATION AT ALL LAD, WHITE OR NON-WHITE

This.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Holla Forumsacks on here had all fallen for yet another kike scheme

She could have been cute…

I remember when the lefties got really pissed that someone on Fox News said there were no go zones in Paris. Just shows how much denial they're in; plenty of places in London I know not to wander around in, and I'm sure on some level they do too

They didn't keep it local enough.

The thing is, these cucks will also go on about how Brixton, Croydon, Tower Hamlets etc are horrible areas that no-one should go to, yet when someone points out the demographics they get all indignant and bitch about it.

It was within her power and she failed don't feel sorry.

They don't like being called closet racists surprise surprise.

I have £150k, it costs about £360 a month to live with food, maid sevice in a nice house in Thailand according to KevinThailand, I am 25. I could feasibly live there as a neet for about 20 years. I'll probably inherit in 20 years as well.
Living at home with mummy is free mind.

I thought you were going to get a job in Thailand lad?

maybe one would come to me?

Why don't you buy some land in the country and prep for the civil war lad?

I'd just be a lonely neet in the country with even more limited prospects.

Not publicly, anyway.
Back when Bruce Jenner decided that he wanted to be a complete headcase, I remember talking to a bunch of buggers who, whilst we were all sitting around in our group, would all be rolling their eyes and over-emphasising "she" to take the mick, but if you were to go onto their goodgoybook page they'd be the goodest goys that ever were.

Have you ever thought about buying a dome?

Not this again

I know people who do that and end up being broke and alone in a foreign land in their 60's, not fun.

not familiar lad?

But I thought May liked Sharia?

I hope they vote privately and not socially.

I should try it for a year, I'll post my experiences if I get the courage to do it.

your trips confirm you already know the truth.

Does he know there are more 'British''''' Muslims fighting with ISIS than in the armed forces?

You don't put baking soda in your mouth, it eats burns away the protective layers of your tooth. It's incredibly bad for you.
Also a little bit of yellowing is ok, that's the natural look of teeth, but we're used to seeing unnatural white teeth on t.v. which have been made that colour through staining. Don't do it lad, all you're doing is fast forwarding the date in which your teeth are going to fall out.
t. lad who regularly goes to the dentist because of paranoia about his teeth

wtf I hate Jews now

fucking lazy arse thespians.

Considering that they'd all vote remain for good goy points, be thankful that they're lazy.
too late for them anyway hahahahahah

Your clique really deserves a long length of rope.

t. dentist who makes his money selling teeth whitening products

both are terrorist paedophiles, tbh

I wish, then I'd have money.

>yfw a quarter of them would probably be into that
They're really not my clique, colleagues at most.

Commenter says the kid stabbed people. True or false?

Filtered.

YOU'RE NOT WRONG.

Never understood why Stephen Fry was our king at one point.

My canines are twisted sideways but it makes them look like sharp fangs so I kind of like it tbh.

That's what 4chan says. Obviously I didn't go there but my cousin told me and linked me the video tbh.

I just ate a Chinese take-away meal for the first time in a long age.

I regret it so much.

I barely ate it I was so pissed off with it, it's just sitting on my kitchen, I don't have the heart to throw it away as it cost £25 but I don't want to eat it either ffs.

AHHHH YOU'RE MAKING ME REMEMBER MY SCHOOL CRUSH

That's the most horrifying bit of the lot.

You wouldn't have to be a 6"4 black geezer from London anymore.

wew lad

Chinese take outs are always expensive, it was for two people. We both barely touched it. The only good from this is, it's cemented my resolve to not eat junk food/ take-away food anymore.

for one person?
I feel like buying pizza (£11) is a waste, in fact all ethnic takeaway food apart from chips is really just too much to justify.

Bought a nice chinky for £4 tbh lad

I wouldn't normally but she showed me her fangs once

So long as you keep to that resolution, it worked out favourably.
Since you mentioned it I've been trying to work out the last time I had takeaway, and (other than the occasional chippy) it's not been since February where I bought it for my mate who helped ship a load of stuff.
Was pretty bland food tbqh.

smh SMH

When in primary school I used to have this crush on a girl one year younger than I was. I had it all throughout Primary school but I know at the time she probably didn't know I even existed.

Completely forgot about it until recently when I saw her again in a shop I was buying something in, she was working. All of a sudden I got a huge nostalgic wave come over me and she smiled, acted really flirtatious. It was so surprising as I'd not seen her for the best part of 15 years. Strange how life is sometimes.

which restaurant was it? we need to see reviews.

>went to actual authentic chink restaurant in London with a chink friend
>it's actually quite nice

All my good local Thai places have shut. It's a fucking nightmare if you don't want some form of fastfood chicken here.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

THICC

jesus christ lad did you never brush?

>recruit anyone who will pass visa requirements

If you eat tropical fruit you're pretty much a race-traitor

But does it really work like that?

Thank Christ the system works.

If you eat fish and chips you're pretty much a crypto-jew tbh

They fell out when I was really young, no idea why, not sure if I even had them in the first place actually

I don't brush anymore, don't have problems

One of the best bits.

Fucking anchor babies are so retarded, why did Americans bring it in?

All I remember is that my first crush was a quadroon white dad, however

They can try to game the system, there are lots of visa loopholes, but yep broadly they all go back unless they can get sponsored

If you eat you're pretty much a crypto-human tbh

Because America!

OUR MUMMIES LIED

At least cod comes from the same supercontinent as us.

anything to make america non-white

The people who wrote the amendment specifically said that it wasn't intended to protect people who randomly wandered in

i like this image lad
you got more like it

The chapter is 16 years old, lad.

google.co.uk/search?q=seraphim

I still don't remember it….

WHAT THE FUCK

AMERICA SORT YOUR SHIT OUT

SHOOT THEM ALL DEUS VULT

Moggers, Munter, literally who, mentalist and Brewer. Could be alright could

I think i made that one noice

My first star crush was Winona Ryder.
My first wank was to Pamela Anderson.

Brewer is a republicuck

Can't be too bad

it will be good because of mogg

he will BTFO everyone else

but I will watch it because of Julias tits

Jesus Christ, I should be used to this by now yet it still shocks me how blatantly corrupt the BBC is.

time to open an ale tbh

or scrumpy?

Refugees displaced by an "Indian" invasion go to a "Christian" sanctuary with a big tower, inside hundreds of pagans and blasphemers are tortured. The "Christians" get corrupted by an apostle and they want to burn Caska because they think she's a witch. Tower starts collapsing and dead spirits of the tortured awaken and start killing everyone. The Christians are killed and once the tower has fully collapsed it's revealed that the Apostle has birthed Griffith back into the world.

Sucks that the "animation" sucks. They can't even make the stills look good and the direction is fucking horrible.

Mogg; the only man to BTFO Dimbleby

Lib dems only have 8 MPs
I still have no idea who this prick is

I tried one episode, I did not finish it.

he was on a couple of debates last year
around the time nick clegg got royally rekt by R Nige

He was the man that was less popular in the party than Tom Farron

It's a joke. Berserk deserves better.

True, isn't UKIP meant to get broadcast time because of Ofcom rules?

And only ONE MEP

Even lib dems think she's an embarassment, she spends all of her time trying to protect birds apprarently

I'm still pissed that the PC release of Dragons Dogma had all the Berserk content cut.

Really?
The most pro EU party only has one MEP?
Lol

Lad.

I thought considering one of the topics this week is the timetable for Brexit they would've at least put someone from UKIP on the panel, but I suppose it's to be expected.

I couldn't get through the first ep with that animation.

I remember the tower, I remember the bits about the camps, but for some reason that entire fight is a complete blank.

SHART

It didn't really last long. like 10 minutes. Maybe you remember Mozgus' "final form"? He is saved once by his bible taking the blow prior to this scene.

Cucked means cucked. The bull hates them, the wife hates them, and they hate themselves. Popularity would be out of character for them.

Wait, he reveals the bible in that scene.

Bigger cuck than Tiny Tim.

If I ever became a billionaire I'd just make a fucking proper Berserk animation from volume 1 to Falconia, all hand drawn animation, 24 fps, heavily following the Manga. With good voice acting.

You'd spend a lot of billions, lad. Then again I guess you'd make money too.

Costs about 150k USD to make one episode of a modern anime.

Shouldn't be too hard if you had a massive amount of money.

why is morrissey so based

I would have been happier with it despite the shitty "illutration" if it had actually kept the pacing of the book. The new series skipped massive plot lines lines in favor of getting straight to Miura's "pozzing period" when he turned it into Lord of the Rings.

=WOW JUST WOW==

the lib dems are all STALE, MALE AND PALE!

libdems.org.uk/mps

Berserk has a lot of detail though. I don't know. Think that is why they went with 3D, so they didn't have to draw all the tiny details all the time, but it's so bad. And the guy directing it has never worked with 3D so he doesn't even know how to use it well.

I think they skipped the children of the forest or whatever arc because they don't want Guts killing little kids. And there's a lot of child nudity. Might just be making excuses for them tbh.

May as well be a side-story/fan-fiction because for some reason I legit recall feck all of this.

Must be your brain shutting down whenever someone tips their fedora tbh.

Or the high-functioning alcoholism slowly killing me off.

I have little respect for the police nowdays, but I have even less for uppity niggers.

These. Just go through the motions politely so you can get the fuck away from the twats, when will niggers learn this one easy trick. I swear they do it on purpose to validate their victim complex.

what are you listening to this evening?

youre such a LARPer its hilarious that you think youre not

the fuck is larpy about listening to old fashioned tunes.

;^)

want to get a beer but i cant be arsed to get up

Holy shit, it all makes sense now.

on this now

No-one buy Oakheart rum, it's not worth it even when on sale, it's so boring

Shrek is about a man who is pissed off at the fairy tale migrant quota's imposed by Lord Farquad.

i bought some expensive gin last week tbh

I love Shrek.

which one?

THIS IS WHY WE NEED MORE MUSLIM IMMIGRANTS. BRILLIANT!
standard.co.uk/news/crime/gang-who-carried-out-19m-fraud-splurged-money-at-harrods-and-on-rolls-royce-cars-a3350826.html

Are you not enriched?

I thought Shrek was about race-mixing.

Shrek marries a fellow ogre.

Don't look up jigger removal, lads

REMINDER THAT CHRISTIANITY IS FOR QUEERS AND CUCKS

telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/7956186/Homosexual-priest-to-marry-Nigerian-male-model.html

Who /weeabooMetal/ here?

I get what he means

Shrek starts off BASED but soon becomes a "Fairytale creatures welcome!" nonce

I wish we could go back to the 1950's when literally everyone would go to church on a Sunday and Christianity was the religion which advocated traditional values.

It's not funny any more. I want to wake up.

Also homofagtrannytrapSHIT was illegal

Thats definitely a tranny

Why are hotels in London so bloody expensive lads? I just want to go for a night out with the lads and not end up sleeping on the floor of a night-train or leaving at 11pm

I know right

youtube.com/watch?v=-xq3srxF_B8

How much security do you think a hotel needs in a 60% non-white city lad? You're paying not to have your throat slit by gang bangers.

this is the most revolting thing I've seen today

p-please purge. I don't mind if I die in it, as long as it happens

lyme bay damson gin tbh

Look at the video

He is driving away from niggers, polish plumbers, and fat gays. He keeps driving until he is surrounded by the diversity so he shuts himself off hoping he will wake up and they'll all be gone.

Been saying this for years.

Is Brit/pol/ seeoing the pattern yet?

Yeah but

HIS WIFE HAS MORE TESTOSTERONE THAN HIM, FUCKING HELL

What you talking about mate his wife is a 10/10

Yeah, but he lets her fuck niggers.

WEW

YES CEEPHAX

Stop being a fucking nigger. If you want to go some where dangerous you pay to not be hurt. If you don't want to pay then don't go there. Be a fucking adult you dumb mother fucker.

See

Because they're ayylmaos.

…Lad?

I don't get why these videos are made.

Phwoar chum, ease up on the Monster, okay?

BASED BRUM

I hope he's in a museum somewhere tbh

He's in Bourton on the water

Why don't you just stay with a friend then?

clickbait, lad. It's shit just like everything on the internet that isn't brit/pol/

also, the spic girl with the light-brown hair is a propa qt tbh

airbnb?

This makes too much sense for it just to be coincidence. Brum represents the older generations of Brits who can do nothing but watch their country slowly die before their eyes.

I doubt there's any whites in London that do that.

Their audience are people that hate their guts? I've been tricked. smh

I'm from fucking rural Sussex lad.

i made it to 1 minute, step up your game lad

Thank God for that.

Wouldn't have been able to handle any other news.

BUILD THE WALL
DEPORT THEM ALL

Why are you even going to London then? smh lad

To sell merch

I'd like to think Mandy is that shit in real life.

It's like saying "hurr these cities have English names so native americans can fuck off"
OH THEY'RE RIGHT

also,. there was a war that Mexico lost that is why the border moved
also, the border didn'c cross the illegal immigrants, they came from current Mexico
also, Trump isn't trying to deport all Mexicans
also, etc…

Because the clubs in Camden play classic rock and 80s metal and aren't full of std ridden orange skanks like the ones in Sussex

ADDITIONAL REMINDER THAT CHRISTIANITY IS FUCKING GAY AS FUCK!

pinknews.co.uk/2016/08/21/a-dozen-gay-priest-to-reveal-they-have-secretly-married-to-defy-the-church-of-england/

lad no lad

fuck off mate

Don't go for a Friday or Saturday night if you want cheap. Book well in advance, and keep an eye out for sales. Accept that you may have to keep some cash aside for a taxi journey to a different part of London to where you're drinking in.

The Accor hotels have pretty cheap chains (they own the Ibis hotels) and will have like 40% off sales from time to time.

Alternatively, Paddington station has some comfy benches…

But they are so unlikable. Who would want their merch? And they don't get that many views, so it's not like they make a lot of money on the video either.

Dey wuz

I went to Underworld once, it was shit tbh

Too fucking right.

The Christian Church at this point is merely a Trojan horse for pushing the kike agenda

Do you know what the music was in the Europa Universalis 1 menu? I think it was Monteverdi ?

CHRISTIANITY: GAY AS GAY CAN BE!

telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/10762940/Church-of-England-faces-crisis-as-gay-priest-weds.html

That's why they got wiped out.
they isolated themselves from the arms race of civilisation and were happy with hunting and gathering.

you have converted me. I now agree with you.
what institution or organisation can i join that will help rejuvenate Western Civilisation?

fuck off SA the only places you go are the pub and the church cake sale.

filtered

wew

liveleak.com/view?i=e5d_1474424252#1pet7vKGb1culD75.99

HAHAHA SAMEFAGGOT

wew

cake sales are great though
implying you're not a fat bastard

Yeah I've never been there for a night out, just gigs. it's usually the smelly drugged-up droids that go to underworld.

Lad I lived ten minutes away from Camden and any night I spent there was a complete fucking waste.

this tbh

Enslaving niggers was pretty impressive in retrospect tbh

Why do you hate Christ, user?

I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS

racist, they just as advanced as us

Disabled woman posts Facebook photo of businessmen 'refusing to give up her reserved seats' on London train
….guess what colour he is lads…
standard.co.uk/news/transport/disabled-woman-posts-facebook-photo-of-businessmen-refusing-to-give-up-her-reserved-seats-on-london-a3350911.html

woah!

Exploring older forms of Christianity tbh.

The world shall be my church.

Probably could appropriate some epic bagan stuff too.

Do they even have any archaeological structures?

I thought they just slept in caves or the road

Civilisation is really pushing it.

In what way can they be called civilised?

Does anybody have that png about their rape and genital mutilation practices?

We would have been doing the world a kindness to exterminate them.

Jews often do

r8 my gf lads

UTTER FUCKING LEGEND
would have prefered it being a range or land rover tbh

That's it! I'm buying a Jeep!

Disappointed tbh.

I hate all Jew lies.

Why do you love queers? You a faggot lad?
(^:

Buy pre-1999 jeep.

See

Here lad. This should clear it up.

Why were they laughing? He was right.

They were doing the nervous "he must be joking" thing.

Cowardly faggots. Parkinson is a monster cuck.

Because he's black

This is it

When I was at school I was actually taught that they were really clever that they learnt to exploit the hardiness of the Australian bush by lighting fires to flush out animals, knowing the trees would survive.

What ACTUALLY happened, what they would just start massive bushfires and eat whatever dead carcasses they found, and cause massive extinctions of flora and fauna.

There is evidence of dense forestry where the deserts are now. They went extinct the same time Aboriginals came to the area.

you must be new here

I might tune in just to listen to Mogg's voice, very ASMRish.

I like the new 3.0 CRD but it's a bit pricey still
I had a GC b4 and it was the most comfortable car I ever had and it was cheap as well

Pre 1999….why? Everything will need replacing unless I find a mint US import

REGULAR REMINDER THAT QUEERS ARE ATTRACTED TO CHRISTIANITY LIKE FLIES TO SHIT!

whensallymetsally.co.uk/news/uk/rev-sally-hitchiner-outed-gay-lesbian-tv-channel-5/

I like it lad, there's usually some proper qts and good music if you go on the correct night. That said, it's still London so it's a dump.

you have converted me. I now agree with you.

what institution or organisation can i join that will help rejuvenate Western Civilisation?

Scared of the truth, nervous laugh.

Not sure why Cassius Clay changed his name from an abolitionist to a pair of slave owners though. And changed his religion to the Arab one when Arabs took 100,000,000 black slaves.

Dykes must hang, lad

ray mears would think youre a cunt

based NA

based norwegian paganism obviously

nice exaggeration m8

After that they stopped making them simple and modifiable. The 21st century cheaps are plastic and disposable. Like most modern cars really, aren't meant to last, just meant to last 10 or so years and be thrown away.

>he's still going

he wasn't a very smart individual

You don't know shit about land management faggot. Controlled fires are part of managing large areas of land in hot climates. You burn off the weeds, let them ash enrich the soil and that lets you continue to use the land. Where as in the UK we use set aside which means you lose productivity but make up in quality long term as your land doesn't decay as fast.

tl;dr "Muh fire ruins nature" is wrong on a fundamental level.

jeeps* got carried away kek.

lad Australia is a fucking shithole because of it

I just get a Dominos from time to time. It's pricey but at least the workers are English.

Modern cars require computers to fix. Old cars you could repair yourself if you just bought the parts. It used to be a right of passage for men to help fix up a tractor or an old land rover. Now they just buy city runners and run them into the ground until they need a new one.

do you fags not even watch ray mears? you should learn to appreciate indigenous peoples tbh

controlled burnings can be good, yes
the ones the abbos did were not good

Not for their mistakes.

This is what annoys me about modern cars, they're no longer cars, they're fashion accessories and everyone takes a car like its a right and not a privilege.

This. They didn't do it for agriculture's sake. They did it to hunt animals.

Christians need to be punished and humiliated.

They are such masochists and weaklijgs they'd actually enjoy it.

A reactionary movement actual has to react, not sit in quiet condemnation

Christcucks need to BTFO tbh

Abbos are fucking retards so of course they weren't, but saying fire is bad for the land is just dumb.

kinston.com/20130618/controlled-burning-prepares-ground-for-seasons-crops/306189991

Here's a prime example of it being used correctly.

and European mistakes are building everywhere and destroying nature to become one big urban blob
all in the name of progress

:^)

I'm pretty sure there is evidence that the Abos ecologically fucked Australia.

Abos can barely comprehend not drinking petrol or sleeping on the road do you really believe they can utilise controlled burnings?

Good Lord. Things just couldn't get worse for poor Tim.

Apparently there was basically dinosaurs in aus and thats why they did it

You're under arrest for Arab Slave Trade denial, lad.

their ability to live off the land is great but its nothing you or i couldnt learn in a short time

Not even sure they're fashion accessories. I know women's vaginas are directly linked to the car you drive but I think these days cars all look the same ugly shit.

???

Christians would never allow you to do that though

His Wife looks like Neil Oliver as a burn victim.

come on now
we all make mistakes

:^)

It's the safety standards, happened in the 70's as well, everything was a box because of it, they'll figure it out eventually. or not since theres no fucking creativity in the industry anymore

ikr, especially with all these uni students buying cars with their loan money.

They were giant monitor lizards. We had giant animals hunting us as well. I'd say wolves are way worse.

l e l

abandoning your church because of its subversion by materialist is weak, defeatist and millennial. You cunts want it all to be easy.

i don't know, lad. I learnt that from a tim flannery book. and

To avoid the draft, he wanted them to believe he was mentally unfit.

Not even the safety standards, it's all the same silver fucking cars. Used to see red, blue, yellow all sorts of shit. Now it's silver every where forever.

What if I don't have a church, lad?

)^:

They're all pozzed.

I think both of us were being sardonic

pretty sure I said "massive bushfires" but whatever

The fairy tales never end.

KING OF CUCKOLD RELIGION SAYS IMMIGRANTS BENEFIT US

catholicherald.co.uk/news/2014/11/22/as-a-mother-without-borders-church-must-care-for-migrants-says-pope/

I know you were lad i'm neurotypical
but these are still sincere suggests people give

ooga booga wer da cave men at

It's because car makers don't offer exotic or bright colours for most cars anymore, the new BMW M3 only comes in black, grey, brown, white or silver. etc (pic related)

Yeah, do as your pope tells you faggot

wtf i hate the bible now

We don't care user

reminder to only buy british cars

Get your head examined

I own a transit, does that count?

Stop replying to the bait lad

Just filter the spacker, lad.

I love matte finishes on cars tbh

Though my dread car is a Toyota Corolla Levin, so maybe I am just too 80s

No direct replies here m8

dunno

why do the backs of american cars look different to euro ones?

They require a computer to diagnose quickly.
Repair is by replacing the diagnosed faulty part. It's actually easier to repair a car now because you require no experience to diagnose.

OPENLY MARRIED GAY VICAR APPOINTED TO KEY ROLE

theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/12/britains-only-openly-married-gay-vicar-elected-to-church-of-england-synod

Different safety standards

In what way?

Wide and flat, I guess.

Yanks don't get hatchbacks for some reason.

tune

The spammer aside I've honestly noticed a lot of people doing religious studies to be pozzed to high heaven.

Why does this happen?

Religious studies is over 80% female m8

it's literally just this

Isn't it just a humanities thing in general?

Because it's all about religious deconstruction rather than actually understanding why people worship

They've realised that they get a ton of free stuff should they become a priest.

How do they benefit anyone ? they never say HOW just HUURR!!!! LET THEM IN !!!!11!

because they don't take it seriously and think that in taking that course they're on a higher moral level than everyone around them

I finally understand why Brit/pol/ is so cucked!

It's chock full of faggot loving church boys

Brit/pol/ is Christcuck land!

Not a very accurate portrayal of Jamaica tbh

DA PEACEFUL ERB MAKE DEM KEEL EACHUDDER

youtube.com/watch?v=6mNz-PpEX4E

Talking about Christians. How is the steady growth of /christian/ coming along in your opinion?

I feel that denomination shitposting has slowed a bit and some good discussions are going on. Too much Holla Forums nonsense though.

tbh for a long time even until recently i thought jamaica was a peaceful land of rastas

then i realised its more like haiti

YOU'VE GOT THAT RIGHT

CHURCH APPOINTS OPENLY GAY BISHOP

Christcucks are fucking gay!!!

telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/8584496/Church-of-England-to-approve-first-openly-gay-bishop.html

Yeah of a cuck.

i'm 18 and disappointed i'm allowed to vote

older lads, why did you let us? smh, you know we'll just learn gay shit at uni and vote for greens

top lel

piss off boy

Send all grievences to DLG

How did you get born you mong twat

Africans BFTO.

It's simply part of the nature of christianity, to be a universally tolerant belief, with a universalist outlook, that welcomes the stranger and turns the other cheek to enemies.

Christianity really is entirely in tune with progressivism.

Holla Forums and /christian/ are going to have a lot of overlap by the nature of things, so you're always going to have a Holla Forums influece there and a /christian/ one here.
I like that the board is growing, and while I think demonination shitposting can be a good bit o' banter i think some people take it too seriously because they feel the need to affirm their beliefs are 100% correct

one day you'll be old and infirm and i'll be volunteering at your retirement home then you'll be at my mercy old timer

When will comfy brit/pol/ come back

I just want to talk about bob ross lads

Please stop fighting

We will be be KIA in the great civil wars of the west by then lad

When the yanks and /politics/ posters leave

We have the answer.

We have the other answer

Every time.

Pic very related

The gay face is real.

WEW

Never had more respect for the elderly than after Brexit.

They saved me.

By the Empire, religion in Rome was mostly ceremonial
Boy fucking was common, as was race mixing

But still, traditionalists/paganfags still like to go on about how good the Roman Empire was even though it was completely degenerative, thankfully Christianity destroyed it.

Yes.

Funny how many priests seem to have it…

only 2 of them are remotely different from the rest and it's a spaniard and a russian

SUMMARY: CHRISTIANITY IS FUCKING GAY

CHRISTCUCKS BTFO

no, that would be the pagans who fucked each other because they thought it was manly :^)

Don't give him any (you)s lads

Why live lads?

Funny, earlier on a Christcuck tried to claim Christianity didn't destroy the Roman Empire!

Funny how Christianity has this way of destroying European civilisations…

Almost as if it was invented by Jews to do that!

What are brit/pol/ approved glasses?

Wonder if any of those are still around, i know most of themw ould be at the bottom of a ditch.

>clik clap clap clap! clik clap clap clap! dum, clik clap clap clap! clik clap clap clap! clik clap clap clap!

Anybody else seriously triggered by the prevalence of this cheesy 'musical' gimmick? I'm so fucking sick of hearing it in adverts and shit like that vid all the fucking time. Maybe it's just me but I can't help noticing it and it's really pissing me off. It's so irritating and, effeminate.

depends on your head shape/features

Just going to repost some choice parts from your own link

Prob one or two owned by enthusiasts but I bet most got finished off by the scrappage scheme.

ozzy osbourne specs

I like to think it was Emperor Elegabalus, the greatest troll of all time, who ruined Rome from the inside with his teenage degeneracy.

BASED

Round, but the only glasses that suit that are the male problem glasses.

I wear hipster(ish) glasses, I dont care that nu-males made them shit, they were the only glasses that suited me and cost £40 for the frames.

tbf its an incredibly 90's car, kind of odd to drive around nowadays. I can see why a lot of them would be gone. doesn't make me feel any better though

NA goggles only on brit/pol/ lad.

Where's that screencap I saw posted a thread or two ago of leftypol saying they should use Christianity & paganism etc as fracture points?

>implying Caesardidn't start it off
The end of the Republic was the end of Rome, though even then, it started before
Although there is never a "start" for degredation of empires/cultures, they are all destined to end in a cycle, Caesar was merely part of that cycle, as were the Marian reforms, Agricultural reforms, the Emperors etc

That's what I said

If it was only 90's cars it wouldnt have been so bad.
I know a few people in the industry and you should see what got crushed…
Mk1 escorts, mint mg metros, 205 gti's, all sorts of classics. once they were entered in th escheme they had to be scrapped, it was a fucking bloodbath.
All to help them sell more honda civics and focuses.

No i meant i can see that that exact car would be traded in.

Yeah, fair comment, they were ugly as sin tbh

It's 9PM lads
remember to get a moral amount of sleep
do it for him

I hope Mehmet Ali Ağca's heir assassinates him. Fucking cuck

I THOUGHT IT WAS THURSDAY

FUCK I THOUGHT QUESTION TIME WAS ON TONIGHT AAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Better get a new thread going before some faggot makes a D&C edition.

Time to get to bed tbh.

Make it Ginnie edition. I love her.

End your life

No. Please, lad. Do it for me.

Let's make it a "Ginnie gets put in the gas chambers for being a jewish coalburning degenerate" edition.

WEW NEVER HEARD THAT BEFORE LAD

WEW NEVER HEARD THAT BEFORE LAD

TOASTED SACRAMENTAL BREAD

Makes you wonder about the state of modern civilisation.

lad…

is this a defense mechanism against the D&Cfags?

Sprry for late reply user, I had to go out. This is a good plan user. Probably the best chance of success we have.

I can provide the local knowledge as I live there and I can also provide refreshments and a safe house for any lads who are willing to show up.
What we need is good reliable lads willing to take part in the plan and after that a secure IRC to organise properly.
As for running im not as fast as I used to be oldfag 35 so we will need a younger, spryer user as the sprinter but Im willing to be on the team in any helpful role as well as providing local intel. I can also probably persuade a couple of handy LOCAL lads to join us and help out.

Problem is are brit/pol/ actually willing to get out and do this. we all saw how that fucking pub meetup a while ago went We will need at least half a dozen of us to have a chance.

another option is to get other groups besides us in on the act, be it NA, ironmarch, the SE casuals/infidels etc but that would mean cross group co-operation and some sharing of the glory if its pulled off successfully.

Still is an option and provides a larger source of manpower to draw from.

mirin that strong facial bone development and symmetry lads

Moly has the blood of knights, leaders and conquerors in his veins. It's only a matter of time…

I liked stephan when he was running Emerald City

I'm listening to the album Lordi released 5 days ago after having not listened to them for a couple years. It's fucking fantastic tbh.

I think expecting Brit/pol/ to get off its collective art and actually do something is expecting a it too much.

There is a much better chance of doing this successfully with NA.

There's nothing more LOCAL than your own computer room, lad.

Reminder that Polish dick sucking is not allowed on Brit/pol/

We've never talked about poles until D&C kikes kept mentioning it.

Reported

And this too