Faggot Kike subverting the alt-right

Don't let this fag get away with turning this into another tea party civic nationalist failure. The goal needs to be nothing short of a white ethnostate free of Jews.

And you retards that will say "Holla Forums isn't alt-right" are handing over the movement along with our memes over to the enemy.

Alt right is about gassing Jews, DOTR and a white homeland. Everything else is alt-kike. Milo is alt-kike not alt-right.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Gottfried
inquisitr.com/3517784/milo-yiannopoulos-controversy-controversial-breitbart-editor-accused-of-trying-to-scamdonald-trump-supporters-with-nimble-america-pac/
frontpagemag.com/fpm/263988/some-observations-man-who-created-alt-right-paul-gottfried
archive.is/tmzdQ
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/742771576039460864
traditionalbritain(dot)org/blog/traditional-britain-conference-why-we-need-europe-richard-spencer/
archive.fo/6i5ov
atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/the-fight-for-the-alt-right-the-rising-tide-of-ideological-autism-against-big-tent-supremacy/
archive.is/KljFT
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5c/Brianna_Wu_and_Amanda_Warner_in_library.jpg
inquisitr.com/3527160/from-syrian-refugees-as-skittles-to-gas-chambers-donald-trump-and-trump-jr-seem-to-know-racist-imagery-well/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raëlism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why the fuck would we care about the alt-right?

We created it with our memes and our hard work you kike.

it was coined by a kike for kikes.
fucking kill yourself.

Don't kid yourself.

/pol is an Alt-R hugbox.

The next step of his plan is to demonize you, denying and gains and pushing you back to "fringe weirdo" status in the public eye. Instead of the fun clever tricksters.

This guy can go fuck himself, too bad he's not on twitter, i for sure would've loved to troll the fuck out of this faggot.

Who the hell does he think he is?

I wasn't aware that Dickie Spencer and the TRS goys were jews, since they created and popularized the term, respectively.

It was created by Richard Spencer. But who gives a fuck about the name, they are stealing our memes and subverting the entire message despite what super-autists like you want to call it. Call it what you want, kike faggot is stealing kek from us.

How can you subvert something you created?

what's that?

reported for e-celeb bullshit anyway. stop feeding the attention whore.

By scrubbing white identity from the message and replacing it with civic faggotism.

fucking kikes in full force today

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Gottfried

He takes the internet VERY seriously.

Civic nationalism and homosexuality are the core of the altistic right, if it wasn't they would just be called nationalists

I take white survival seriously.

gas yourself

Jews taking credit for white accomplishments as usual.

As a wise man once said: if you see Kek on the side of the road, kill him.

We can't win wars of attrition. We're nomads. They steal our memes, we countermeme. If the political dialectic swings from left versus cuckright, to cuckright versus right, we've made progress. We keep memeing right until the dialectic is whether we should gas the jews or merely expel them, seize their assets and put sanctions on them.

In the end, words are just trickery. If the alt-right is full of faggots and CN's, then alt-right means faggotry and CN. And thus they should be mocked as cuckservatism 2.0.

Also it's time to holocaust Milo

You're gonna just let them steal KEK then? This is a complete takeover of all of our memes. And everyone here would rather distance themselves from the term alt right than actually fight for it. This is like white flight from our own fucking memes and movement. Pathetic.

speaking of subversion, post just like these have been popping up on halfchan the last 2 days hourly.
same format, same talking points.

almost like some people don't like the things he has to say.

since kek manifests at his whimsy… he may have injected himself instead of being co-opted. remember it is his will. the normies and alt-right will come to kek and see the truth

praise kek

This faggot does need to be dealt with. Maybe we can rile up the sandniggers on twitter to go after him.

You do know it was stolen from a comic in the first place, right?

Anyway he hasn't even shown his final form. SPOILER: cthulhu tbh

Good idea. Try to do it by way of an antisemitism holiness spiral, we need to cause tension between the fact that terrorists hate kikes and yet their handlers are funded by the Saudis who are best buddies with Kikeistan

Hes a useful tool that is starting to become more harmful than useful.

Never forget that:

1) He is a fucking kike
some of you idiots seem dead set on learning the hard way that you never ever ever trust a kike
2) He pushes faggotry and race mixing

He is no ally and eventually he will prove me correct and if he isnt dealt with fucking swiftly before or at that time he would likely be able to subvert this altright eceleb bullshit into lolberg tier irrelevance

We are not the alt-right. We are just right.

I barely know who he is and I don't care about him at all. He seems like just another attention seeing faggot. He has nothing to do with us, the things we do or the things we want.

We are not the (((Alt Right))). We just are. Names and labels are worthless. Our entire corpus of knowledge, memes and doings is a product of our inherent nature and desire for a better world. You cannot label something so fundamental and limitless. We should not and must not resort to wordgames and meaningless rhetoric - that's what the Jews and liberals do. We deal exclusively with the truth, and that truth comes from within and without. Does the sun care how you call it? Does it need a spokesman?

The only reason a homosexual wants to be a "part" of us is because he is fundamentally not a part of us and because his dick gets hard for white men. In other words Milo is a degenerate with whom we have nothing in common. He is of the enemy.

milo and the alt-r are closer to the left than the true right.

Also
I am so sorry Holla Forums

That ship has sailed, son. Like Implicit Spencer says, any time anyone tries to co-opt alt-right into anything abstract-ideological and not white-centric, then they've already become harmful. If their idea becomes widespread, then the term is meaningless and should be dumped.

We no longer need consciousness-raising for the things he's consciousness-raising for: at this point it's common knowledge among the men who have the brains and balls to change society when the time comes. We must go deeper ;^)

Alt-Right is an ideology FOR faggot kikes, he is a prime example of their faggotry.

The Alt-Right has been Jewish-led False Oppisiton from the start.

Any suggestion that we are using Milo for our own purposes, which I have seen stated many times since his emergence, is completely retarded and utterly hubristic.

He is quite clearly at least attempting to drag our subculture into the mainstream, as amended by he and his tribe. What is also clear is that this has been a relatively successful endeavour.

He may be a gateway red pill for many, but for far greater numbers he IS the 'alt-right'.

His supporters are simply inveterate goyim. OP may be attempting to slide the board (I don't know), but he is right and correct to be concerned about the popularity of this (typical) cultural leech.

No, the kikes created it to among other reasons label Holla Forums with because people stopped seeing Nationalist as a racist term.

op you are a nazi scum
not alt-right

it's fine to be on guard but for now hes redpilling a shitload of people, even if it isn't full on.

i watched first hand this group of shills start whatever op their on, specifically going after milo because he's getting so much attention.

check this shit-
inquisitr.com/3517784/milo-yiannopoulos-controversy-controversial-breitbart-editor-accused-of-trying-to-scamdonald-trump-supporters-with-nimble-america-pac/

this article? after the shitstorm on the trump plebbit, this article was up in like 20 minutes, and the same fucking shills making the same fucking threads on halfchan.

they really trying to shut him down.

Why not both? Why is everyone so content to hand over a good term that could be useful? Plenty of non pozzed people use the term alt right but if we just give it up then what? We are back to square one. What if the kikes gave up the term Zionist? Could they even have achieved thier ethnostate with no term to define it?

Honestly, someone should just take care of Milo.

That faggot won't be going away anytime soon, he feeds on attention whoring.

So just do it smart.

But this is objectively false. Have you read any alt-right publications like TRS, Radix, Alternative Hypothesis, etc? They're very explicitly white-nationalist.

Ok, didn't realize it was first used by a jew. That being the case, I'm still not convinced that the guy who founded and runs the Mencken club, and has otherwise no role in today's alt-right, is any threat.

Regardless of what anyone here thinks of the alt-right, the point is that right now, it's basically the only serious front for white nationalism, and white identity politics in general. Aside from Spencer and TRS, even people like Jared Taylor (who's admittedly weak on the JQ, but solid otherwise), Andrew Anglin of the Daily Stormer, and David Duke all identify as alt-right.

As far as Milo goes, his 'subversion' of the alt-right is bad for white nationalists in general, and now just self-identified alt-rightists. Until another explicitly white nationalist movement pops up in the US and starts publicly advocating for white interests, the alt-right is the only label people have to gain footing with. So when he starts spouting nonsense about how the alt-right isn't really racist, he's doing all the racists a disservice by basically re-marginalizing their views.

He's basically a slightly edgier version of Sargon. Sure, he'll make fun of SJWs, but that's such low-hanging fruit it's not even worth it. People see Milo's shit and think "haha wow the far left sure is insane" and go nowhere beyond that because the JQ and race are still treated as very evil no-no subjects by him. He's basically trying to steer the alt-right into shitty cultural libertarianism

I said it in the last Milo shill thread, I'll say it again:

Oh fuck off, that was a term coined by the (((media)))

some people are more averse to our rhetoric than others.
that's what shifting the window is about.
so, you have pretty much this going on:
drooling retards > faggots > children > plebs >Holla Forums
we just want to pull everyone in our direction. it's sloppy, but this thread is one of those "attack this group" "attack this figure" d&c thread.
however, we do have lots of opposition, and we do attack, but it shouldn't be in the way that isolates us due to being massive fucking faggots: which nobody likes.

He turns them into Trump voters and then what? What happens after a Trump presidency when the shitlibs who voted for him still believe that all men are created equal, racism is bad, and antisemitism is the worst thing a person can think? Trump is not the end goal here.

well yea, but that's a fuckload better than being liberal, and some will go farther.

but the main point of my post is there are (((peoeple))) actively trying to shut him down for a reason.

Jude 1

7Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

fbi plz go

is there really so many people who don't understand politics in a politics board?

Gottfried was Dickie's mentor (and more?)

>For full disclosure: I know well perhaps the most controversial member of this group, Richard Spencer, and once enjoyed a close personal relation with him.

frontpagemag.com/fpm/263988/some-observations-man-who-created-alt-right-paul-gottfried
archive.is/tmzdQ

All faggots must die.

Apparently even far-right politics simply exist as a foil to shitlib politics, not to actually accomplish anything, like say, a white ethnostate free of kike influence

What matters is a white ethnostate. Period. That's what spencer advocates for. And this civic nationalist baggage from milo is disrupting that idea and turning into patriotic anti racist bullshit that will never achieve that goal.

“Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves.

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”

That's a JIS-4. A Great Many screws on japanese cars, motorcycles, and appliances have been buggered up because Americans using Philips head drivers on them.

That why they've said, "Fuck it" and gone to Torx.

what the fuck is this shit?
this is what i'm talking about, people posting shit like this for a reason, or this board is a honeypot trying to get people to post threats.

e

know you know where the anti anime posters come from, asides from furries

this will be achievable in our lifetime.
we have to take back our culture.
the means to do that is the question.

It's FBI agents trying to dem promotions

fucking kill yourself
Anybody got that 1488er/alt-right kinsey scale?

i shall expand upon this:

It is the media trying to confine us and put labels on us. They call us everything from alt-right to white supremacist evil Hitlaaah but it doesn't matter. You put us in a teapot, we become the teapot. To ask what Holla Forums is is to ask what shape water is. yet all water has certain properties like density, viscosity, temperature etc. just so Holla Forums has core beliefs (anti egalitarianism, racial and sexual differences etc).

Because we do not define ourselves, we can flow around or crash against them, eroding their support and resistance daily. They have become self discrediting trying to fit cartoon frogs into the shape of white supremacy. Thus the outward fact that they self discredit makes us win without lifting a finger.

ALL. FAGGOTS. WILL. BE. KILLED.

There is nothing you can do to stop it.

I agree with this sentiment, and have always cringed at the 'alt-right' label. Still, it is a matter of fact that Milo is your typical subversive kike attempting to co-opt genuine opposition to our current paradigm and render it yet another facet of the general jewish milieu.

The "alt-right" is just another poor attempt at trying to label us in order to be able to get rid of us.

Explain how Israel was formed without Jews using the term Zionism to define thier goal. They didn't just use a million terms they chose one and fought for it until they succeeded. Every time we rebrand ourselves it's just even more work to achieve our goal.

What are you gonna do, use your fagometer?

who cares? oil is not water yet does not hamper the flow. Debris on top of a storm surge becomes an incredibly devastation force.

We should not care about purity, instead get an many people to change some of their beliefs to suit us. Remember, without us Milo and whoever would be a broken down car on the side of the road. But when the floods come, that car becomes a weapon of destruction.

We are not (((alt-right))) faggot. We are literally Nazis who want to hang the kikes.

If any of you guys saw the alt-right confrence room confrence, I think we can all agree they are alt right. The core value of the alt right is good morals/ethics, well built physically, and the presence of Aryan ideology. Alt right is not about being a degenerate faggot alike milo.

you sound really angry, like someone really fighting the urge to suck a big thick cock.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/742771576039460864

Fbi pls. Go honeypot in cuckchan were degenerates hang out

Stop projecting your cock lust user.

are you a full on newfag that discover Holla Forums from gamergoy?

It's almost as if people hate faggots and kikes, but I guess that just makes too much sense.

hes a shill if you read the thread it's pretty clear

Explain how constantly changing terms helps us. I seriously want to know how anything can be achieved this way. Because to me it looks like we are just flailing around while the demographic time bomb ticks more and more.

no, just in my experience people who spend much time worring about fags, or raging about them are either 12, or fags themselves.

Kill yourself Milo.

since when do we change the term? Holla Forums exist long before this alt-right faggotry

Someone ought to lace his dildos in some lethal substances.

The CORE principle of the ALT-RIGHT is the following 14 words: WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN.

Kikes and shitskin, foreign shit and faggotry and degenerete unhealthy filth goes against that principle.

Only faggots use that logic.

Since we also spend so much time "worrying" about kikes and the non-White hordes flooding our countries, are we all jewish mud people too?

Hmmmm….our main detractors are the faggots who read Breitbart. These people agree with many of our memes and actually proudly display them on their facebook pages. They are not of any benefit to us and will ultimately prove to be an obstacle for us to overcome.

As I said above - you are simply engaging in hubris.

Also your comment about purity is literally an inversion of the truth, as any of the NSDAP members could have told you in the '30's.

Milo is quite open about his desire to meme 'cultural libertarianism' into existence. Such a movement is simply a cover for nothing having changed at all, and the whole of the west remaining in jewish hands. If anything, Milo is more dangerous to our interests than any fucking liberal because he dresses himself up as one of us, and lulls despondent people into a false perception that everything is fine again: when actually it's just as much on the path to total destruction as it was already.

It's insane to me that anyone on here (that is not a shill) can fail to see what he represents and how completely antithetical to our goals he actually is.

I think you're confusing the Alt-Right with 1488ers.

Someone post Ramzcuck tweet to educate these shill

why do all the kikes get triggered so much by vietnamese cartoons? is it genetic?

The alt right movement has become bigger than Holla Forums alone though. They are attacking it because they are scared it might actually become a popular idea. It's the exact reason why fags like milo want it to mean civic nationalism and not explicitly white nationalism.

Alt Right was created by Paul Gottfried and Murray Rothbard (both Jews) in response to both Communistic and Nazi propagandas of the time.

No wonder they want to wrap people under the Alt Right banner.
They can make people behave in a way already worked out by post-humous jews. But at the same time gives retarded goy points to those who join such term.

Mate, actually look into the history of Nipland. Don't let these 60 odd years of peace fool you, they're not exactly nice people.

Funny how its always Holla Forums that pull the string

DAILY REMINDER
OP already posted this thread 5 times this past week and he always directly links to milos youtube channel where he could have uploaded it to Holla Forums instead.
It seems that Milo fans or perhaps the degenerate faggot himself are fishing for clicks.
DON'T BITE THE BAIT
HIDE
DON'T RESPOND
IGNORE
If you want to discuss how can deranged homos infiltrate political movement do it in another thread that doesn't promote said homos.

So how do we destroy him?

Didn't he try to scam people with the Nimble Billionaire scheme and the college fund for white men?

Could any anons do some digging on those?

only niggers and shills think alt-right means anything to chans, but you faggots are really drinking this 14/88 kool-aid a little hard if you're larping like this.

fullchan fell the fuck off, what happened to you guys.

Milo has to go, not necessarily because he's a fag or a jew, both of which are good reasons but because's he openly trying to subvert "alt right" in civic nationalism/libertarianism
Let Milo do his thing and you'll end up with an "alt right" that believes in godly negros and classical liberalism

Are you retarded? Ramz and Milo hate white nationalism

Exactly. They are true Fashys to the core.

If Milo says Anime has to go, then it's Milo who has to go. Always wondered if he was a ((spy)), but now I'm fairly sure.

We're not the alt-right but his existence is extremely dangerous.

He could easily completely fracture the new right and cause a tremendous amount of infighting. He needs to be dealt with and then there's nobody else left that could cause such a rift.

And people still pretend TRS has been anything but cancer to White nationalism…

We need to use his scams to destroy him.

Anons who actually know how to dig should look into the Nimble Billionaire Debacle and the White male college fund fraud.

You yourself sound like a subversive agent. Milo has brought lots of attention to conservative ideals and potential Trump voters, all while bashing feminism and islam.

He's a giant queer but very valuable.

You don't speak for the alt right cause the alt right isn't even a thing. The media is trying to create a face of it's enemy but it's not working. The fact that your saying the alt-right is about gassing jews shows that you're most likely a liberal.

Problem is if we're too aggressive it might open up D&C. It's clear Milo is a deep D&C agent, but hard to dissuade him.

Only known type of "controversial charmismatic" person to have a "polite" fall from grace was dawkins.

There needs to be a found a way to tackle Milo without being too Political. We don't want to lose votes because of that faggot, and that might exactly be his plan.

And they are NOT alt-right, they are simply jews and cucks. Instead of doing the work of your enemy for them, by willingly taking part in d&c, you could just flush those disgusting elements out.

We're not alt-right we're anons and Holla Forumsacks.

But Milo could cause a huge fracture and hurt White nationalism. We need to ruin his reputation and run him out of town.

Just so happens that he's been involved in a couple of most likely illegal scams.

Milo doesn't need to be full natsoc.

he's baby's first redpill.

he's useful, and that's why shills are going overtime trying to make us hate him.

this user is mostly right, but alt-right was a thing but something hardly anyone heard of before the last year, and specifically the last month.

what does alt-right have to do with Holla Forums? other than people suddenly thrusting the label on us for some mysterious reason.

almost is if they want a target.

fucking shill

He's a gay jew, he's not any kind of redpill.

Nobody has been able to explain to me how Jews succeeded in creating an ethnostate without using the term Zionism to organize thier goals. They didn't just give up and hand it over to retarded evangelicals who latched on to define it. The alt right conference defined it as white nationalism and milo defines it as civic libertarianism. So what is it then?

Faggot detected.

Reported for not even trying.

White nationalism is what you have in common. I'm not saying Holla Forums is alt right, I'm just saying alt right ought to be like pol, and that the 14 words ought be the very core of it.

You have a better chance than ever to eat the alt right and make it a pol drone, which is the exact thing kiko yanofaggot is doing. Co opt

Blow your brains out. The faggot kike will be slaughtered.

Is this is gay thing? Those glasses even real?

Where do you think you are, fuckface?

He doesn't seem to realize that. Unless we treat him like the Useful Idiot he is, he will try to D&C the movement the best he can out of his own ego.

any actual non-faggots in here or is this site fully pozzed today?

* which is the exact thing kiko yanofaggot is doing, just the other way around; making it a fagfest of cocks and degeneracy. Co opt

fair enough. should we just use mememagic shitposting about him? eventually it will reach somewhere.

Take your name off, namefag. Of course we’re here.

it was a fucking accident

watch how hard he triggers the fuck out of SJW's and liberals.

he goes right into the heart of the leftists indoctrination camps (colleges) and opens eyes, breaking people out of being politically correct.

that's fucking huge.

are you guys doing anything but shitposting?

Man shills really don't want us addressing obvious subversive agents.

Is a person that sells shirts like this "useful"

Fuck this Jew and his Kosher controlled opposition alt-right.

Kill yourself Milo.

We're not easily duped GamerGay faggots.

Don’t sweat it, nigger; it was signaling to you that we’re real.

Oh man, he triggers some fat feminist cunts.

Big deal. He's a fucking faggot kike. He works against us. He is a civnat cuck.

Report all e-celeb bullshit.

all (((you)))
haha this fucking nigger calling me a shill.

what the fuck happened to this board…

DAILY REMINDER

OP already posted this thread 5 times this past week and he always directly links to Milo's Youtube channel where he could have uploaded the video to Holla Forums instead.

It seems that Milo fans or perhaps the degenerate faggot himself are fishing for clicks.

HIDE MILO THREADS

DON'T REPLY TO MILO POSTERS

IGNORE MILO

If you want to discuss how can deranged homos infiltrate political movements do it in another thread that doesn't promote said homos.

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

seems like you are friendo

Reminder that Holla Forums is a steppe and doesn't belong to any banner but itself. Some of you may brand yourselves as "alt-right" but Holla Forums is Holla Forums: the open plains that outsiders will never own or tame.

That label is a fracture point anyway, a convenient strawman that's highly flammable. It will never take root in these plains. Milo himself is a dirty subversive rat, thus any defence in his name is kin to the same subversive nature – that or incredibly ignorant and easily fooled. With one hand attacks the low-hanging fruit of the left just to entice you desperate fucks, and with the other attempt to split "the Right" as happens every time he and other cronies are brought up.

Open your fucking eyes you newfag shitters.

Always the troll. Semper fidelis.

What the fuck are you trying to say? Let me help you

Kill yourself, my man.

What is wrong with this board? Are you some kike loving faggot? go fuck off to reddit

The enemy of my enemy is NOT my friend. If don't know this, you're probably new to Holla Forums

Jews hate anime because they don't make any money off it and unlike western entertainment its not saturated with Jewish cultural Marxist propaganda.

nope not new, but i haven't been posting here in a couple months and the shit has got really weird, it's very clear after the break.

i don't care if you're his friend, i'm not asking you to suck his dick.

mainly i'm just shocked that such low effort shilling is going unnoticed.

That's what the Alt-Right is, nigger. That's what they're trying to do. Or is anything beyond shitposting on Holla Forums shilling and controlled ops?

wew lad

Nothing wrong with purging anime nerds.

Possibly.
I'd advise that we generally take a dim view of him and when acknowledging him, make the point that he's a total fucking fraud and a leech.
As I have said, I really don't think we should ever have put much weight in the moniker 'alt-right'. Some other user made the point that we should be like water. I agree with this.

We should never invest our energies in these fakers full stop, tbh. Remain above the fray. Then we call the shots - rather than them.

Mock 'cultural libertarianism' and civic nationalism, and continue exposing the jews. The message will soon be received (by the growing number of despondent Europeans) that Milo et al are no change at all, and actually wish to salvage and propagate the current order.

>>>Holla Forums your new home

Fuck off, Milo, you heeb CUNT. Everyone can see it's you.

Shut the fuck up. No one cares. Keep this altistic retardist kike off this board.

Because of the efforts of the members of the Alt-Right and our shitposters here.
Not true at all. We will still have to hammer them until they break. If you think that a white ethno-state will just happen on its own, go back to ironmarch.

wtf, i like hentai now

We're getting to Milo. I think we can make him do with anime what the media is doing with Pepe - Look like a fucking idiot and self-discredit at the same time.

Yes you fucking kikes created it, You paid for artificial attention in order to make it a "real movement" and it should be obvious by now that "alt-right" is a shill term which will be used to discredit various ideas by associating them with elements that the general public finds unsavory to push kosher interest and fag enabling,
The centralization , creating artificial leaders who no one except e-celebs betas care about all of this was orchestrated by kikes like you so now you deal with it on your own.

He was probably tired of people with 2d avatars calling him a faggot jew.

Do you think that kikes created the memes and ideas that spawned the movement which is now commonly called alt right? Or do you think the term alt right was created by kikes? Make up your fucking mind.

you read this thread at all?

people talking unironically about 'we can't let them co-opt our alt-right identity'

how does this not bother you? does it not raise some red flags?

Smug is love. Smug is life.

lmao ok dude

RamzPaul shacked up with a jewess. He's a traitor, plain and simple. 14/88 is the core of the Alt-Right, all else follows from it or gets purged. That's the reason the (((Ashes and Echoes))) spammer got banned from TRS and the Black Pill meme was coined, aside from trying to immunize against nihilism.
The Alt-Right shares most of the beliefs I've seen on Holla Forums over the years. And it also seems to me that you faggots don't like them because they're not content to simply sit at their computers and shitpost with you.

You didnt created shit , you are just a bunch of delusional iditos claiming political relevance by using Trump . All your effort to grab some shekels and attention is just standard kike behaviour.

If its walk like a kike,talk like a kike , acts like kike then maybe it is a kike.

No, you're right. It's better to have no identity whatsoever. That way none of our ideas can ever manifest in reality. Let's all shitpost until we die because we'll still have our non identity principles. Let's be like water, after all water is such a strong foundation to build upon.

BUILD A BOG
LET THEM SOG

Kill yourself Milo.

You're going down.

We can smugpost our problems away.

The future must not belong to those who slander the cartoons of Nippon

If you think a bunch of political illiterate flat-earthers are anything else except the equivalent of a political clown then take your meds.

We have ID's here Milo.

i can't tell if you're shitposting or serious, well done.

Go ahead, be my guest and use a term that Hillary's attempted to apply to us so as to actually be able to name us.
But remember, our strength comes from being otherwise nameless. You can't fight what you can't name, which is why they've been so desperate to apply one to us that sticks since Chanology's long-term failure.
In reality, because we rely on anonymity and the overall function and culture behind imageboards, we can be anybody, which terrifies them. Shit, we could be the guy that stocks the supermarket milk they buy every Wednesday, their cab driver, even the cook at their Michelin-rated restaurant that they rave about.
And the icing on the cake is the fact that Alt-Right was popularized by literal faggot kikes, people that even use the term "homophobe" seriously, and Richard Spencer's pseudo-intellectual EU-supporting ass.
Honestly, we don't need false intellectualism. One of the main failings of the left in the past century was relying on precisely that, and I don't think anybody here intends to make the same mistake.
So, no. I'm not going to label myself or Holla Forums as "Alt-Right" when it only serves to weaken us, and identify us with people who only support our cause in name.

I would say it is serious business when Europe is being invaded by shitskins, brought in by actual communist kikes.

This.

No, fuck off retard.

Wow you've opened my eyes! We just need to never engage in reality or form any group identity. You are so enlightened. Surely a white ethnostate will manifest somehow with no name or any leaders.

Did i hit a nerve of the political clown?

Jew.

DAILY REMINDER

OP already posted this thread 5 times this past week and he always directly links to Milo's Youtube channel where he could have uploaded the video to Holla Forums instead.

HIDE MILO THREADS

DON'T REPLY TO MILO POSTERS

IGNORE MILO

If you want to discuss how can deranged homos infiltrate political movements do it in another thread that doesn't promote said homos.

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

Explain how having no identity leads to a white ethnostate. Explain how having no leaders leads to one. I'm genuinely curious now.

forever without identity is the best

nigger read the thread.

only people i'm calling shills are the people saying we should accept and defend the term alt-right.

also people unironically saying shit like 'we must destroy and run him out of town!' and other faggot fbi trying to bait people into making threats on the board.

fuck milo.

You are the one implying that we need leaders when you come in here with an "argument" based on the fact that you have different philosophical opinion on how to tackle the problem, it stands to reason that you would be expected to explain those differences as the basic structure of supporting your argument.

So you should be the one explaining how a bunch of political illiterate flat-earthers who havent read a single relevant book in their life will create a white ethno-state

Looks like he deleted the video a while ago, but here's sauce on RS being pro-EU.

traditionalbritain(dot)org/blog/traditional-britain-conference-why-we-need-europe-richard-spencer/
archive.fo/6i5ov

wew
it's like he works very hard to be the best example for goys possible

Nobody who identifies as 'alt-right' or white nationalist in general takes Renegade even remotely seriously. Nice strawman though.

Guys, we need to make compromises and win one battle at a time because we are in a very bad possition right now we can't demand white nation right away, the only way is with slow transition one step at the time.

Milo is best weapon vs SJW, he is destroying the anti-white left ideologies, get over the fact that he is a faggot jew, you must stop judging people by race and sexual orientation and judge them by their ideas, in this case Milo ideas are killing the blue haired SJW's so it's good for white race considering we are in deep shit with jews and marxists controlling the media and education.

faggot kikes make worthless soap

He rose to fame riding the wave that was shamergate.

While I'm not so quick to assume the situation is so simple, this implicates him as a potential actor of Silverstring Media's shenanigans regarding us, half/pol/, and the cuckposting they invented.
Femshit Frequency was another one of their outreach programs, Anita has direct ties and is in many pictures with moot. "It's not a business meeting discussing the sale of halfchan, moot's a CUCK L O L"

It's entirely possible that 'The Alt Right' is another one of their projects. Milo isn't even gay.

Looks like Milo will eventually be getting the Rick Wilson treatment. Holla Forums struck a nerve.

IIRC he supported the IDEA of the EU, not the EU itself. He basically thinks that Europe needs to work to become white again, and create some kind of confederation that allows easier cooperation between all and only European nations, and he thinks the easiest way to do that is to subvert the current EU, rather than dismantling it and starting over.

So who else should be the leader, Dicky Spencer, Jared Taylor? Greg Johnson? Anglin? Weev?

If you cant grasp why a certain amount of people have no interest on follow any of them then that your problem .

we're not getting shit done until the political climate shifts dramatically.

also we have an identity, it's being white.

what we need is to wake white people the fuck up.

we don't need to accept easy to smear and subvert labels

But they're who coined/[popularized anti-White terms like "1488er", "LARPer", and "purity spiraling".

no one should be dubbed "leader" at this point. we are thriving as it is. keep making memes and worshiping KEK that is all that matters

You need people acting in real world politics to create a state. You need leaders for people to follow. Could the American Revolution have occurred if the sons of Liberty didn't exist or if the founding fathers didn't step up and lead the movement? You sound like you would just bitch about the names and people involved honestly.

to be fair some faggots around here deserve to be called larper

Truly the Jew fears the Samurai.

Yeah, but "subverting" an organization essentially made for the complete destruction of unique European identities in order to get it to support those identities, is about as foolish as thinking that you can subvert the UN in the same way by supporting it.
It's built from the ground up solely to destroy and control, and it isn't so easy to replace the foundation of an unelected bureaucracy like that. In fact, it would be more useful to eliminate it as a factor entirely, and create a new kind of confederation.
Also, even as an American, I'm extremely wary of attempts to unify Europe in a manner that's in any way similar to the American model. I love my country, but this model wouldn't work for a place of completely separate nations built on unique identities. Just imagine trying to unite the Portuguese and Germans as a single people, they have intrinsically different characters to their respective cultures.

Listen faggot this fucking thing didnt start on 2012, many people knew about a lot of the things before you did . Those people are older, some of them are small players and hold public positions or they may have decent dosh.

If you cant grasp why those people are not interested in following clowns thats your problem not mine

No, just plain old school right wing thats been suppressed for 80 years

I agree completely but we don't need to adopt the label "alt-right" to attack obvious Kike subversives.

Just like we didn't need to adopt the label "Conservative" or "Republican" to purge the Cuckservitives/Neocohens.

And they've also defended those positions. Seventh Son has even openly said on his podcast that he's a white nationalist. RamzPaul hasn't because he's a traitor.
LARPer started here, from what I can tell.
"Purity Spiraling" was a defensive meme against faggots like josh goldberg trying to get people arrested for directly advocating violence.

this is pretty much right.

tbh if people want to make a real difference, get into journalism, politics and law.

do something real.

Get out Jew

A smug a day keeps faggot kikes away.

Ok hipster faggot. Just keep bashing every new contributor to the movement because it's not as good as the old ones maaan. Just wait for hitler dude.

You dont have a movement, what you call a movement is just a bunch of kids trying to claim political relevance using Trump.

I agree, that's why I was deriding the use of "alt-right". Holla Forums can handle subversives just fine, a label only gives them a real identity to subvert and manufacture an artificial image.

Problem is he seems to not understand what you just posted. He thinks he really is an Enlightned Alt Right Leader and not a Babby First Redpill.

What's wrong with that image again?

TRS doesn't give a fuck about trump. They know he's just a step towards people accepting the idea of an ethnostate.

Do what you want i stand by what i said

if you cant grasp why those people are not interested in following clowns thats your problem not mine

Yet he's still a "fashy lolberg".

Not the way they use it.

Funny, when they use it, it has nothing to do with violence.

So his [CURRENT YEAR]: Right, but not Right, Edition.
Not a surprise to see such thing coming from a faggot tool, thats how they kill a group from within and substitute its core.

By winning the culture war. Which we're currently doing a great job at.

It's quite obvious that pretty much 95-100% of all content and power behind the so called "alt-right" comes from Holla Forums and all of our power comes from our anonymity and decentralized nature. We're not about to make another National Alliance and have half our members be Feds. In this climate any structured movement would be easily subverted, infiltrated, and co-opted.

Kill yourself

Fuck off subversive.

It doesn't matter that Milo thinks he is alt-right leader, what it counts is what he is and he is just Initial Redpill that brings new people closer to the truth, many of those people will later become White nationalists and demand the white nation.

Are you new?

how about no

Stay user, live in fear, accomplish nothing. Don't engage in real life.

Hi Sinead

I meant don't judge just by cover, Milo is the antivenom for the SJW plague, in that sense he is usefull for white nationalists even if he doesn't know it yet.

Go fuck a nigger milofag

Compare how much you've accomplished compared to David duke, Jared Taylor, Richard spencer, etc.

So they're just clowns and not actually trying to do something?
The movement is entirely open to someone competent coming in and being a real leader. Try it if you think you can hack it.

that pertains to his economic policies instead of other realms. He's in favor of kicking our nonwhites.
Maybe not now, as it has stopped on their forums and their discus comments get purged rather quick when someone tries that shit. There's also that they're trying to accrue more members so that they can actually have more ideological pure members. Right now it's more of a numbers game. That said there are certainly criteria for it. Lawrence Murray wrote an article about it that outlines the core principles of the alt-right.
atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/the-fight-for-the-alt-right-the-rising-tide-of-ideological-autism-against-big-tent-supremacy/
Archive: archive.is/KljFT

You fucking retard Compromise is how we got into this mess.

Creation of Meme Magic

Well, Richard Spencer is a homosexual cuckservative in denial, and TRS are libertarians who larp as Nazis, so it is fair.

You don't have time for a slow transition
Our back is already against a demographic wall

What does the Sniper fear the most?
The Counter-Sniper.

Us anons have accomplished vastly more than you IRL identity obsessed faggots combined.

Hmmm, eceleb thread about an ebegging self admitted jew. Not bumplocked or filled with spam either. Hmmm. Curious.

You couldn't be more wrong.

Hmmm, eceleb thread about an ebegging self admitted jew. Not bumplocked or filled with spam either. Hmmm. Curious.

We've accomplish 100 times more than all of them combined you fucking idiot.

Holla Forums is the only definitive factor in why white identity politics is making a comeback now you fucking idiot.

Eat a thousand niggercocks, Schlomo

David Duke is the only person who has accomplished anything on that list. Jared Taylor is a shill and Richard Spencer is a tag-along faggot who has done absolutely nothing at all, yet presents himself as "the leader of the alt-right" trying to take credit for the accomplishments of others.

It's the only way, and there is time, after we win the first battle media will get reformed, then we can start talking about deportation and white nation without media breaking the balls, even if there are 50% of non-whites in the nation if they get deported you get a 100% white nation so it's still enough time for a step by step transition, Milo is a good start to fuck the SJW's up and take the media credibility to 0%, at which point we can fill up the vacuum with white nationalist media.

Except this is about destroying an E-celeb rather than promoting one.

Fuck off.

You mean North America, Europe, Australia, New Zealand? Because they all have to go back.

why would anyone want to discredit someone shitting all over liberals and SJW? hmmm i wonder.

he's a good weapon but that's it. no need for people to get all assblasted over him, or let him try to be some kind of leader, either way.

he's got his career now, he's considered right wing and the left is going all out trying to stop him like they do to all right wing figures.

the left has attached the 'alt right' thing to Holla Forums to discredit right wing leaders, not to discredit Holla Forums, we're already scum to them.

speaking of redpilling the masses…

And IronMarch is spics who larp as white. We all have to make compromises.

Exactly. Our memes conquered. Their shitty conferences on how Jews are huwhite or essays on the implicit whiteness of comic books did nothing.

dubs confirm bog will be full soon

Haha, yeah by linking to his youtube channel and keeping it on page 1. Eat a dick kike.

Lol, no. Compromise is death. No libertarians, no iron larp school shooting enthusiasts, no homosexual cocktail party conference crowd.

Milo, that autistic bitch Reality Calls, Sargon, Skeptor, Ramzpaul, Golden One…they've ruined a potentially good thing. They all need to get gulaged and gassed ASAP.

Here's the owner of Iron March.

Compromise is weakness and weakness is death.

dubs confirm RWDS soon

Ideally yeah. But like I've said a million times this will not be accomplished without a real world presence which includes an identity, alt right or otherwise. But most faggots here are too scared of real life or have jobs so they can't engage in real life politics without getting fired. But people saying everything can be accomplished from shitposting on here alone are out of thier fucking minds.

That explains a lot.

A fucking steppe nigger in a turtleneck runs it.

You have to consider that white nationalists are in very bad position at the moment, there are many battles that have to be won before getting the white nation, a good strategist makes compromises when there are no other alternatives to achieve the white nations. Milo is a great weapon to win the battle which will make it easier for us to fight without compromises but for now we have to make compromises.

See this infighting?

This is why we utterly refuse leaders and shit on all E-celebs. Not to mention considering how the Jews/Government operates any "leader" is most likely a plant.

Honestly, a lot of it looks like purposeful D&C subversion with malicious intent.

That seems to be the point you're missing. The alt-right isn't a movement in the sense that it has an official party platform and chairperson, but there are certain beliefs that are inherent to alt-right identity, primarily the 14 words.

I completely understand why a person wouldn't want to 'follow' any one of those people, but you can't pretend to be a serious contender in the political arena if you aren't willing to engage in combat. Shouting impotently online only gets you so far before you have to start actually looking to people to represent and advocate for your goals.

"1488er" and "LARPer" both typically refer to people whose stance on white nationalist activism boils down to "Dude, just wait for Hitler to come back and kill all the jews."

"Purity spiraling" just means attacking people who should be your allies for not being as hardcore as you are. Like, "fuck Trump, and fuck normies. They don't want to kill all blacks, faggots, and jews effective immediately."

None of these terms are anti-white.

I'm equally skeptical of so-called "pan-Europeanism" specifically because of how America became deracinated after allowing immigration from all white countries. I'm just trying to clarify that his 'pro-EU' stance isn't from the position of "dude the EU is great as it is, why would you want to leave?"

Dude just stop. SeventhSon maybe, but Mike and Ghoul are basically full natsocs. Mike addressed that specifically in his AMA the other day. Their stance is basically that we need to make America a white country again, and we can sort out the finer details of tax policy and economics later. Frankly, I agree with them.

We're doing vastly better than ever before and it's entirely because of anonymous culture. You're not going to deceive us just by posting paintings and we don't have to compromise on a goddamn thing.

Fuck off.

Only one with accomplishments is David Duke, but even he acknowledges meme magic is a gamechanger, so I'm guessing he is in favour of anonymous posting.

Maybe people are not interested in another National Alliance and have half our members be Feds. Many people believe that In this climate any structured movement would be easily subverted, infiltrated, and co-opted.

Listen guys. Just start producing white babies. Find a white girl, even if she is a bernie loving liberal cunt. meet her parents to find out if there's and mud in their blood. Fuck her and make a child. Even if it doesn't work out and you have to pay child support. IT'S WORTH IT. you just helped the white race.

Rinse and repeat.

I found a French German chick. I have 2 kids so far. Both beautiful white children with their mothers eyes. (Bluer than the sky). I can't tell you the feeling of waking up with my white familie's smiles everyday. JUST DO IT. Please Holla Forums do your part.

E-celebs is how GamerGate was infiltrated, divided, and destroyed. And Milo was one of the key E-celebs in that whole debacle for fucks sake.

They're trying to same tactics again but imageboards are pure chaos and are VASTLY more difficult to subvert and co-opt and that's why Holla Forums been the overwhelming cause for the resurgence of white identity politics.

Trusting any of them is absolutely not worth the risk.

You don't have to trust cannon fodder, you just have to drive them forward.

cannon fodder that can turn against you? we should learn something from gamergoy

you are basically right in this post. what milo does is wake people up, and works on changing the political climate.

too many people here are so hardline that they can't even see the extreme value of propaganda and gradual conversion.

I completely understand why a person wouldn't want to 'follow' any one of those people, but you can't pretend to be a serious contender in the political arena if you aren't willing to engage in combat. Shouting impotently online only gets you so far before you have to start actually looking to people to represent and advocate for your goals.

You assume a lot of things just like they other from the alt-right do, I dont see any value in being associated with any of you . No amount of shilling on Holla Forums will make me change this stance in real life or online.

Kill yourself

I find it fucking ridiculous that there's people telling us to adopt the failed tactics of the past when what we're doing is working insanely well.

E-celebs and identiyfags need to be purged.

Anonymous culture will take ages to get shit done, we need to get white nationalist media, to do that the old jewist media must be totally destroyed and we must have good writers and journalists that fill the vacuum and win over the whites all whites with ideas, getting the unity necessary isn't possible with anonymous culture alone, we must reach all whites and to do that we need to make compromises and use weapons as Milo to bring the jew media down first, because it works.

Yeah because crying about some kike faggot is going to do ANYTHING

Do you for a single second think that I cannot smell your intentions?

You assume a lot of things just like they other from the alt-right do, I dont see any value in being associated with any of you . No amount of shilling on Holla Forums will make me change this stance in real life or online.

Do you think I can't smell yours either?

Have you been paying attention at all this year user?

Then you're not one of us and you can get the fuck out and continue losing while we continue winning.

Get out.

Then you are aware of what I'm hinting.
Good.

He's a fucking shill.

E-celebs need to be gassed.

OP, you forget what our ultimate purpose is here. We redpill people. We do that in many ways, one being creating movements. The intention behind that is to create a snowball that builds up to an avalanche that crashes into our opposition. At a point we are going to lose control of it. At that point we create another snowball.

It is a waste of our time to worry about faggots like Milo. They will be faggots irregardless. Jews will also be Jews. We want to maximize the impact of our memes and the movements we create to free people's minds. Hopefully, those people become leaders and ultimately make the changes we push for.

Focus on further redpilling the people he influences. It is far easier to redpill someone who agrees with half of what we say.

Our minds are not the ones being changed here.

Make me faggot , you like to believe this fucking thing started on 2012, many people knew about a lot of the things before you did . Those people are older, some of them are small players and hold public positions or they may have decent dosh. If you cant grasp why those people are not interested in following clowns and your non-existant movement thats your problem not mine

We just took down Hillary Clinton's chief IT guy and quite possibly David Brock.

Kill yourself shill.

So your plan to make white countries white again is to what? Tweet memes for hours a day hoping that will somehow turn into meaningful political discourse? LARP about the day of the rope somehow happening in your lifetime? Surely THAT will save the white race.

gamergate wasn't destroyed, haha.

nigger it's been like 2 years and gawker is dead, KiA still has thousands of people a day.

it's pretty much inactive here cause their board got co-opted and split.

and like i said, its been 2 years and shit got boring.

The amount of Shills and subversives in this thread is insane.

It means that we've struck a nerve.

Almost up to 18 posts so far , shlomo.

Calling me a shill for promoting white identity.

Gas yourself

Again the same idiotic argument is the only one you know.

You are the one implying that we need leaders and the alt-right movement to make white countries white again, when you come in here with an "argument" based on the fact that you have different philosophical opinion on how to tackle the problem, it stands to reason that you would be expected to explain those differences as the basic structure of supporting your argument.

So you should be the one explaining how a bunch of political illiterate flat-earthers who havent read a single relevant book in their life will create a white ethno-state

Don't listen to this little kike.

Milo has said that chan racism is a joke. He said that we're just a bunch of pranksters. He's said that he doesn't want Trump in the white house. What good has he done?

You are a filthy heeb shill.

Milo has done a lot for us.

Yeah he's a little half jew cock sucker. So fucking what? He's helpful as shit.

Shills and Newfags need to fucking leave.

Milo, is that you?

how many universities would he get invited to if he started saying that shit?

use your fucking brain.

It isn't infighting because they aren't us. That is the entire point.

Shills leave

You forgot that he sucks black cock. He is just making money from our movement. You see his new bus?

That being said, you autists need to start breeding with white woman

omg haha

Pathetic jew tactics. Completely avoids my point.

Read it again.

wew lad

If you think this war will end through revolution, and not through the political process, you're just wrong. ZOG is too large for a total collapse to be even remotely feasible. This will only happen by subverting current political movements from the inside, much like the alt-right is trying to do to the GOP.

Meanwhile, half the people here on Holla Forums are trying their damnedest to make sure they distance themselves as far away from everyone as possible to make sure that nobody will ever take their politics seriously.

I don't know what else to tell you man, aside from echoing what said

who struck a nerve again? look at how triggered you are.

It's the other way around. The alt-kike took our memes.The goal of the alt-kike is to change the spectrum of opinions to neutralize the memes.

It's useless. For every meme they damage, we create two new ones twice as powerful as the first.

sides, oh my God

Your tactics expose you.

Okay lets put aside the flat-earth now answer the question why we need the alt-right and leaders in the current climate. Tell me how this will be different that the National Alliance convince me faggot

You are the one implying that we need leaders and the alt-right movement to make white countries white again, when you come in here with an "argument" based on the fact that you have different philosophical opinion on how to tackle the problem, it stands to reason that you would be expected to explain those differences as the basic structure of supporting your argument.

So you should be the one explaining how a bunch of political illiterate who havent read a single relevant book in their life will create a white ethno-state

You're just making things worse for yourself

You lose, kike.

Fucking newfag

Which gives even more reason to not compromise. We do not want to give up ground when we have so little to begin with. And as a small group it can only mean being absorbed by the bigger group. Ideologies work sort of like populations. What you are saying here would be like telling white south Africans that they should accept quadroons because their numbers are so small. The end result is just them losing the little grou and they have and eventually being absorbed by the larger group.

If there's a game I haven't been beaten until today, It's Paranoia. I welcome every challenge.

You need to get past Milo being a gay jew and see that he is usefull at spreading some Holla Forums ideas to the general public, to create white nations we need to have a wider reach. You can't pender to general population with white nationalism at the moment, the political climate must be prepared and be ready to welcome white nationalism, Milo is helping change the political climate by destroying the SJW's better .

We're not going to tolerate subversives or think like conservatives.

Leave

I'm pretty sure that he's aware of that user.

To be honest, the idea that being a NEET who gives up on women because they're not as cute as in animu is a much more dangerous and extended idea than what ecelebs try to sell. Shaming race mixing is simply not as valuable as starting a white family.

inb4 (1)

Your arguments are meaningless drivel. I am not defending Milo. I am saying he doesn't matter.

k

We're not going to stop. You're not going to destroy imageboard culture.

We learned from GamerGate.

k

fuck off kike shill. no one is falling for your bullshit.
everyone knows what that faggot jew is up to.

I like how you're pretending to know what i'm saying to you.

Alrighty then faggot, here goes:
1) they aren't flat-earthers over at TRS, and that was a damn joke to mock renegade. Quit being retarded and latching on to things that were obviously a fucking joke.
2) They are not politically illiterate either. There are many goys on the forums that have seen decades of the political climate in america and have participated in it.
3) There are required reading threads on their forums and even a podcast devoted to analysis of said books called Kultur Kampf
4) The movement will be grown through what they're already doing. Hosting meet ups IRL, making podcasts, troll raids that usually result in one or two converts, and and support for candidates that move the overton window in our direction like Trump and David Duke.
5) You miss all the shots you don't take. If you actually got involved with the movement, then there's a better chance of sniffing out feds and kikes. We need people like you who are politically literate, have read the books, and are established so that the weight of your personality can be plied against our enemies. Staying here and shitposting is going to accomplish nothing.

We don't think like cuckservatives nor do we expect anyone else to, aside from actual cuckservatives and their jew handlers.

And Milo has proven that his usefulness to the movement has run its course you dense fuck.

Think of milo as a stepping stone. He's part of the machine thats sucking people out of the bluepill. imo, i think he had to be a gay nigger-loving jew just to get libs to trust him enough to consider his ideas

Are you just not reading anything I've posted so far? I don't think the 'alt-right' is nor should be like a traditional political party. What the alt-right is, is basically a term that loosely refers to people on the right who understand that a white ethnostate is a good thing. No, there doesn't need to be a "leader," but there does need to be some degree of IRL activism.

Normies will not be converted through esoteric Hitlerposting on the chans, which is why I think people who make public appearances, like Spencer and Taylor, or people doing podcasts and writing blogs/articles, like TRS, the Stormer, Takimag, Vdare, etc. are good things. You don't have to agree with them on every minutiae, but to write off everyone who isn't fully in favor of GTKRWN tomorrow as a shill is just retarded.

Like it or not, people like Spencer and Taylor are the current face of white nationalism in America, and they identify under the banner of 'alt-right.' You can choose to disavow them or not, but the fact is that unlike Holla Forums, the alt-right has gone somewhat mainstream recently. It's getting talked about on national television. It's getting written bout by presidential candidates.

The point of all this, is that whether or not you want to be alt-right is irrelevant, so long as we allow people like Milo to define it. Milo being alt-right, means that the people being brought into the movement will be brought into a movement of racial egalitarianism, democracy, and libertarianism, and a movement that view white nationalism as a big bad Literally Hitler. This gets white nationalism nowhere, because it keeps media and politician from being able or forced to legitimately address the beliefs and concerns of white nationalists, since "hey, the alt-right isn't actually racist, they're just worried about muh jobs"

afraid of the source?

or we're simply misunderstanding each other

why are those bastards keeping the guy in webm 2 alive? I bet he would be screaming at the top of his lungs for people to kill him if he could

nope, this is why you're stupid.

if south africans were smart they'd leave before they end up like rhodesia.

if they just stubbornly refuse to move they'll get slaughtered eventually.

you people fucking larping like hardliners are why natsoc is basically white trash tier.

it's literally the fault of people like you.

not that different from D'avis cross tbh fam.

We need our own media. That is all you are right about. We would have to work towards that ourselves. You cannot trust others to build and run your media for you.

We're not trusting Milo Kike.

We're not retarded like GamerGate.

I've seen too many of these threads now, and they stink of manipulation. D&C bullshit.

The obvious weaknesses of Holla Forums, which could be observed by an outsider, would be that in general they hate e-celebs, homos, jews, and can be paranoid.

So all you have to do as one trying to bungle up things for them is to throw in how an e-celeb homosexual jew is trying to manipulate Holla Forums and destroy it in the eyes of the public, and watch as the more autistic of them began screaming bloody murder and attacking their own. Best part is that they either are allowed to spam these threads again and again to maybe convince some retards here, or the mods ban the threads which would automatically give credibility to these arguments.

After Hillary threw down the gauntlet against this site in particular, you don't think they would just let Holla Forums get along with its daily business of shitposting and digging, did you? Of course not! They'd amp up their shilling and throw in the best kinds of posts to make people here self-destruct.

Here is the solution

Ride the storm, just realize this is an apple of discord being thrown into Holla Forums to d&c. It's juicy, tempting, and completely worthless at this point in time. Whether you're fine with Milo or hate him, determining what one should 'do about him' is irrelevant right now. Right now Holla Forums should simply continue focusing on actual matters of importance, like how Hillary's house of cards continues to fall apart along with the rest of her rotten cohort.

Just think of the lovely headlines they will write about this if Holla Forums gives them the chance.

Don't be retarded. Ignore these threads and move onto better things.

bolshevik confirmed.

I dont care about the alt-right , i dont care about your movement, you are just a bunch of deleusional kids trying to claim political relevance using trump.

The point im trying to make is you will not be acknowledged as a movement or helped in any way or form including funds from our side.

Do what you want , you are only valuable to the enemy so its up to them to continue propping up the alt-right

you have a problem with someone pointing out a faggot kike promoting coal burning.
you're a stupid shill for jews and no one is falling for your lies.
enjoy the oven.

Spencer advocates for a mongrel nation of no ethnicity. Can't you fucking see what a subversive kike he is being?

If something was learned there wouldn't even be a debate.

No, Neo-Nazis are trash because they're low IQ uneducated retards. That's the only reason.

i'm not gonna fit in your mom's oven you faggot larper

Don't forget to sage.

This thread isn't a debate among anons.

You're not getting me. Alt-right = white nationalism to normies and the mainstream. Alt-right has been thrust into the public view everywhere. If Alt-right goes from meaning white-nationalism to generic libertarianism, white nationalism disappears from the public view.

you're right, and i pointed this out at the top of the damn thread, about this exact same style of thread on halfchan.

I just want these virgins to stop jerking it to anime and make more white children.

I met some of the smartest people from Holla Forums from all over the globe and they all agree. We need more white children.

very true

Neo-Nazis and trailer trash are white niggers.
If Hitler came to power today they would vanish in the purge.

Ahh yes, the DANGEROUS FAGGOT™ here to tell us about the Alt-Right®

very impressive

Says the shill in a thread trying to promote a faggot kike.
Thanks for the laugh, jew.

Ever notice how the jews always attach themselves to something controversial to achieve fame (and shekels). They always make sure that everyone's attention is on them.

Then the snake turns when it's done milking it's prey.

not trying to promote anyone you dumbfuck.

it shouldn't fucking matter what milo does, and yet this thread fills with tryhards like you who don't even have the smallest bit of foresight or appreciation for actually getting real things done.

you are basically a nigger

any actual non-faggots in here or is this site fully pozzed today?>>7574483

could've fooled me, kike faggot defender

I heard that before, fuck off ramzcuck

Not even libertarians but lolbergtarians. They are recognised as a legitimate threat and actively being shilled. Apparently in this brave new world Verduns are conducted not by artillery, but by basement-dwelling dyehair shitposters. But at least it's not stormcucks.

Inquisitr is middle-of-the-road, sometimes they shill sometimes they not, in this case, definite shilling.
He's a kike but the retarded sort of kike. Daily gamergay reminder he got scammed and lost his old radio because of
THIS
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5c/Brianna_Wu_and_Amanda_Warner_in_library.jpg
yes, this is the reason his original show failed. He attempted to compromise with this thing.
We can all take one look at this thing and know better. He didn't. The money isn't missing because of a scam, but because he's a fucking moron.
it's ok for regular anons to say oh, he's a scammer, he's a shill, but watch out for sites that put that forwards as the actual position. He's just some fag taking advantage of faGGier cucks.
Unless we allow him to directly represent us then there should be no problem. Old timers might remember the various Erich Gliebe scandals, now that really hurt. Milo is by far not one of us, so any failings only backfire on the alt-kikes.
inquisitr.com/3527160/from-syrian-refugees-as-skittles-to-gas-chambers-donald-trump-and-trump-jr-seem-to-know-racist-imagery-well/
Take Inquisitr like Counterpunch. The names of the submitters are more important than the site.

Taylor's in that 'useful idiot' box alongside the likes of WND to me, you can count on assistance in attacking some targets, but not naming the (((targets))), not the ones that really matter anyway.
It's an ok place to start for normies, just like Rense and Infowars. But then you have to pull them farther.

As far as Duke goes, it should be noted he follows our examples, especially regarding Trump. The students have become the master, in that respect. But he's the only one with enough name rec that he might actually pull off a Senate run. It's a good distraction for The System while we conduct actual pushes elsewhere.

We're essentially babes in the wilderness being tested by Exposure, in most respects. So yes, I'm down with that. Fool the other side into compromising on our terms instead.

^^^THIS^^^
It works for the fucking soviets for fuckssake.

Jesus this is sad. no sense of nuance, no reason to discususs, no points to make. simple paranoia.

just fucking useless.

implying was before. i was reading elsewhere about a situation going on here, thought i'd check it out and yep, it's mostly useless neo-nazi tier posters now.

did you know your mod isn't even white?

There's nothing to discuss
Milo is a Jewish Homosexual clearly out for profit

What is it to discuss? Holla Forums is NatSoc and anything else is just compromising the ideology. Are you a moderate cuck that want degenerate faggot to represent you?

represent me? no. He's pretty good at making the news, making people laugh, triggering liberals.

that's all, and it's good, it opens people up to new things, and lot's of curious people start checking out chans.

and for a lot of people, once Holla Forums sucks you in…you can't ever really go back.

You forget scamming and jewing peoples left and right to the point he even have an ED article. He's kike, I dont trust him with anything.

no discordian apples of eris please

fuck off subgenius

dubs confirm once you go Holla Forums you dont go back

Check'd.

Some places just aren't good for that. So long as we're all aware we need more children we can 'surrogate' by setting up our compadrés in less fucked nations, in order to get'em to fuck.
Plus, some of us, not myself, but I know there's some other people that were old even during the VNN days, we're past that point we can safely (with current technology) create children. So, playing "wingman" can be just as beneficial.
Last thing we need is a literal autist-explosion of our own. Of the drooling retard kind rather than the rainbow coloured felequine kind.

I'd rec to the ayyytheists and nords amongst us to learn how to fake being a christcuck, those communities tend to have less pozzed women than the general pop unless you go into some real hardcore music scene or something that's already 'immersed' within the concept. In fact I know one person who started with a Mormon (a fake-of-a-fake religion!) then moved them to 'protestant' then to pre-reformist, and finally to a bonafide religion. The power of dickery compels you! As a bonus you've got a wife who was raised with an innate drive to be a greyhound bus.
Ten of you get together and all manage that same thing, you've got a fully-staffed, wholly loyal, Metzger-style FLDS compound. Everyone does it again, and the next generation has a "states'rights voting bloc." Do it a third time and you can take it regional.
The free state stuff only works with moonbats like anti-vaxxers because they think they can control them into voting for more pozzy rear-door action. (((They'd))) come at us with everything they've got if we tried a similar takeover.
Cultivate everything organically instead. That way being attacked looks like they're picking on some harmless cambodian rice chawing cult group.
(that's actually how en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raëlism got so entrenched in asia. Literal MGTOW religion, look at how their numbers fucking explode only 8 years after 1979)

No, you are right.

we are just true right.

nothing alternative about us.
the cuck'd right hasn't been right for decades.

he 68'ers mixed with the world saddest violin singing about the holohoax has neutered the established right for an entire generation.

but the controlled narrative is cracking and a true right is growing.
and that's us.