THANKSGIVING HORROR FEAST

cytu.be/r/filmclub

Movies with Chat 24/7 MOSTLY HORROR with some Sci-fi/Gore/Cult/80s/Weird Films

Now Playing: OUR SPECIAL THANKSGIVING HORROR MARATHON

in order:

JOHN CARPENTER'S "THE THING" ( imdb.com/title/tt0084787/ )
"THE TOXIC AVENGER" ( imdb.com/title/tt0090190/ )
DAVID CRONENBERG'S "THE FLY" ( imdb.com/title/tt0091064/ )
THE LOST BOYS ( imdb.com/title/tt0093437/ )
BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA ( imdb.com/title/tt0090728/ )
RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD ( imdb.com/title/tt0089907/ )
THE 1988 REMAKE OF "THE BLOB" ( imdb.com/title/tt0094761/ )

This movie channel doesn't play everything under the sun. You won't have to sit through pablum like Avengers 2 or Batman movies. There are no cartoons, no musicals, no music videos, no TV shows… just movies. Specifically, It's mostly horror movies. Tons of stuff you have never heard of or seen. There are some sci-fi movies, 80s movies, cult movies, and just bizarre off the wall crazy shit like you have never seen, all mixed in to the horror movies. Over 700 movies that play randomly. None of that polling/voteskip shit, that shit doesn't work - because democracy doesn't work. No safe spaces here either. You can make rape jokes and insult minorities until you run out of edgy things to say if you want. The admins only police things that actually matter. Filmclub isn't here to have broad appeal or as many viewers as possible. It's here as an alternative to all the tired repetitive BS you get from the average vanilla stream. 24/7/365 movies most other streams won't play. Even classic XXX. Check it out.

Our [channel] is the best in world!

bump

These are like the best movies the 80s has to offer. Wish I was born 20 yrs earlier to see them in the theater.

too bad it requires adobe flash player

This has been around for like 4 years
Adobe flash is only an issue on malicious websites. I have been watching movies there for a while with no issues.

Look at him, look at him and laugh!

Thank god for this channel; it's a life saver on depressing days like today.

are you the /x/ BO?

Don't even know what that means.

you know what ? you are exactly the garbage you claim not to be. normie

I bet you don't have many friends

now playing:

CONTRACTED

A disgusting movie about the worst STD, ever.

now playing:

Pet Sematary

*meow*

now playing:

GREMLINS 2

It's saturday afternoon in Europe. I know you guys have nothing else to do, come and join us. Currently playing In The Mouth Of Madness.

erotic horror?

You are welcome.

Thanks.

We has that

Hey, I remember fapping a lot to it when I was a teen