SAVE THE DAY GOY

We can't do it without you.

youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/2ch5X
8ch.net/pol/
rightwing-deathsquads.com/patch.html
dailycaller.com/2016/09/19/james-wood-brings-up-bill-clintons-past-after-hillary-clinton-calls-trump-sexist/
youtu.be/puq_0Adxu84
twitter.com/SpotEnemyBoats/status/778688974915112960
youtube.com/watch?v=Wh_1966vaIA
youtube.com/watch?v=gxPppqpONCc&feature=youtu.be
fec.gov/ans/answers_pac.shtml
fec.gov/info/toolkit.shtml#nonconnected
8ch.net/newsplus/
adweek.com/news/advertising-branding/avengers-and-bunch-other-celebs-got-together-rally-americans-vote-173620
archive.is/SLk73
archive.is/LVG2m
8ch.net/pol/res/7548016.html
reddit
archive.is/EwIUE
archive.is/4s12L
archive.fo/cpMnK
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These same chucklefucks were trying to stand up to cancer; did it work, is cancer cured?

So this is what Joss "The Cuck" Whedon came back for?

Don Cheadle is still butthurt about being the lesser Don, I see

This video is cancerous and disgraceful

Shut it down, it's backfiring!

Downey Jr once explained how Prison practically Redpilled him.
So WHY IN THE BLUE FUCK IS HE DOING THIS?!!!
Fucking Sellout.

He's doing it because some fucking huge PAC is paying him big league.

Good, call them out everywhere.
Joss Whedon who's the one behind this can't handle any pressure.

Last time he got a little bit of shit from SJWs on his side he had a mental breakdown and disappeared.

There are actually a number of celebrities that support The Don.

Coming out would be career suicide, however.

ever wonder why T. Swift is so quiet on the political front?

Because Jewllywood that's why, why would you trust him?

Because she's a bit of an airhead who can only play 4 chords ?

Oh my.

Just look at based Mel's recent career to find out.

Is this even legal?

If you go to the website it is presenting itself as a campaign to get people registered, as if they are simply promoting democracy itself yet they are very clearly campaigning for Hillary.

Yeah, I don't think they are fightng cynicism with that video…

Gee I'm fucking inspired.

#BoycottHollywood

Think if we could get all the Trump supporters to refuse to see any movie starring or written by anyone not pro-Trump. The day is coming soon as these wooden puppets complain louder and louder on behalf of their masters.

Swift is or at least was a Holla Forumstard.

I'm going on year 5 of boycotting Jewlywood. Step your game up.

top wew lads

Yeah, maybe. But at least she's smart enough not to alienate any of her fans by being sanctimonious and vocal about politics.

n-no

One is not enough, or note worthy, the masses must enter the boycott!

You didn't know this?
He's a massive cuck and SJW.
His kids even have his wife's surname because according to him imposing the father's surname is also part of the patriarchy.

If I recall Clint Eastwood and Arnie have endorsed Trump.

DELET THIS

I don't click links. Gimme the long strokes.

Is it just a bunch of celebrities telling people to vote? If so, are you saying people shouldn't vote?

Or is it a bunch of celebrities saying "Vote Clinton"?

Clint has, Arnie was a Kasich man. He even went as far as walking out of an interview when the topic of Trump was brought up.

He's an actor. He acts. Just because he acts in a way you like doesn't mean it isn't an act.

Actors Act. Who knew?

They start off with the importance of voting and telling viewers to go register but then go off on muh evil monster racist whose famous catch phrase is you're fired shouldn't be given access to nukes.

I mean after the primary, of course.

Didnt the cuck get run off twitter by sjws because of that joke in the avengers?

Various celebrity endorsements:

archive.fo/2ch5X

I don't understand why that's not a good thing? Can't do the fucking job? I've got someone else who can do it for me! Your fired! We should have had those kinds of balls in the white House during Benghazi!

Read

Gee willikers I sure dunno.

Oh, my sweet summer child… Joss is a social justice faggot of the first order.

He went to the Democratic National Convention but hasn't endorsed Clinton.

Joss Whedon is a gigantic SJW and always has been. No matter how much they hate him. The thing is though, he can still make a compelling 2 hours of entertainment because he recognizes important story elements such as characters actually having flaws and not stuffing politics into everything.

I don't know this, "Josh' cuck. I think I saw him in a car once though… he's a comedian?

Anyway, I'll add a snarky, PURGE THE JEWS type comment for ya'll.

Sure, I enjoy braindead action movies.

I'm pretty sure everyone around here pirates movies, which puts no money in anyone's pocket.

Frankly, though, boycotts don't work. Actors aren't the only people who work on movies. Taking work away from hardworking regular guys just because an actor rustles your jimmies isn't the way to go.

Expose the actor, but don't hurt the stunt men, grips, gaffe operators, sound engineers, craft service workers, and all the other people just tryin' to feed their kids.

Aw fuck…PEELE?!

And NATHAN FUCKING FILLION who was born in EDMONTON, ALBERTA?!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nice touch having Cheadle almost break down into tears while spitting "racist, COWARD." It's almost like he's learned how to act or something.

Holy shit, they aren't just scared. They're fucking terrified.

TOP KEK

Firefly was damn good television.

Back to reddit pls.

So, someone make a list of names.

The Trump curse is about to go into hyperdrive.

Reddit pls go

It wasn't a joke. All the fucking "fangirls" were incensed that Black Widow didn't end up with the more macho Hawkeye or Cap, and then when she talked about being given a hysterectomy as part of her initiation into the KGB, they went fucking bananas. She was regretful about it, which made all the feminist psychos want to literally kill Whedon. It was glorious.

>>>/4chan/

This isn't "get out and vote", this is "vote Hillary you racist goy"

HOW DARE YOU INSULT TAYLOR SWIFT

DELETE THIS POST

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Don Cheadle isn't even a homo sapien.

DON IS HOMOPHOBIC

Firefly could have been great if there wasn't a weeping vagina in the director's chair.

Those are just the three I can think of at the moment.

Note how he never actually says anything about that. He just says to vote, when the liberal shitshow gets going he vanishes.

He was most probably strongarmed into participating but managed to draw the line at that. After all he's a good friend of Mel so I highly doubt he'll be voting Clinton, ever.

Ok RDJ's handler

Didn't a lot of Holla Forumstards eventually make their way over to Holla Forums?

Oh man, the look on her face as they paint her.

Okay, which one of you marvelous bastards posted this comment? We should shame them into accepting rapefugees into their own homes. Scarlett Johanson would be spit-roasted before they even set down their luggage.

JUST
Do they realise all they are talking about are the reasons TO vote for Mr. Trump?

Why are they all nobodies? I know iron man, can't even remember his name, scarlett, franco, that black dude, the red head, the old father man and douche face from get away with murder, congrats poor people hate your guts.

Kek. It's funny because for most of their existence they were considered fauna.

Let's send this to all animal rights groups.

HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT
WEW LAD
WEW WEW WEW

I DIDN'T REALIZE WE WERE SO CLOSE TO VOTING DAY

LADS GET HYPE

Have you ever seen anything actually written by Whedon? It's awful. He's not a good writer and has never been, he just takes the credit.

Whedon is a Jew, if spirit if not in blood.

Wow, where did they found Franco?

He looks like he's killed two AIDS-ridden child prostitutes last night, and used their dead bodies as a crack pipe.

Its like Brexit 2.0

soon it's all over, and we're back in hopeless boredom

This will backfire hard. The Jews lost the touch.

I am sometimes appalled by the low-energy anti-Trump people too. I mean, if fucking Soros can't mobilize a force of agitators and rig the election, it's all over. We'll be just doing a cleanup afterward.

Everyone with a sense of reality knows Trump isn't fit to be President, he is: A bigot (no one can deny it), a corrupt (see pay-to-play and the shady things he does with the money of his foundation), he's a HUGE liar (lied about Iraq War, about his medical records, about the birther movement, about his wealth etc) he doesn't have mental stability (look at his twitter and speeches, did you forget the "Second Amedment people" comment?!) and the knowledge (just watch his interviews, it's a joke, he doesn't know how to answer anything) to be the fucking President of the most powerful country on earth. Period.

it's just that Trump supporters are too blind to realize it. It's like Trump himself said months ago: "I could shoot somebody in the middle of the 5th avenue and I wouldn't lose any voters".
Even Trump knows his supporters don't care about anything.

Please, don't make the wrong decision Nov. 8!

The real tragedy? They weren't AIDS-ridden until he raped them.

She's a hoe and you all know it.

new reason for people to vote:

TO MAKE THESE BITCH CELEBRITIES CRY

*gasp!* You mean he'd be a greedy, corrupt, bigoted politician?! Oh noes! How could this have happened! We've always had honest, moral politicians before now!

We've made a terrible, terrible mistake.

Do we have a list of all the kikes in this video? Someone should add stars of david on them and buckets of chicken on the niggers

Lel, that shill was a total faggot. He got [TRIGGERED] hardcore when he was to the holocaust don't real.

It is important that I vote…
For Trump.

My guess is that this is penance for that statement. Seeing a Gibson was black listed for being against their group think I wouldn't be surprised if this were the case.

Still, really disappointed to see him in this video, but at least it's getting a shit ton of downvotes and not working in the slightest. I'm honestly thinking Trump can win this election. I didn't know at first, but Hillary is so blatantly unfavored. Either way, I'll be voting for him come November.

Is this lad wearing contacts or did he just win the genetic lottery

OK consolation prize.

I love the negros thinking they'd actually win a fucking race war.
I don't think they'd understand there's be too many of their own kind on the other side not wanting their gibs taken away from them.

It basically means he was white relatives who passed the genes down to him, it's a clear result of coalburning.

because people have videos of him having buttsex as an initiation into being a famous hollywood star?

FUCK OFF SHILL
Please do us a favour and listen to a single speech by him, or take your confirmation bias and kill yourself with it.

You forgot to correct the record properly.

EVERYONE WITH A SENSE OF REALITY

they are creating satire of themselves now

this is glorious

Fuck off CTR shill.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Reported.

I want

I liked the crying would be emotional chick. She seemed especially crazy.

Fuck off Holla Forums

This tbh.

You want?

Wait bro are you an idiot?
pol has IDs you fagwacker.
Replying to yourself?

Bump.

Well damn. I guess I retard.

I want badge.

She wants.

Man, I liked John Keller and Mark Ruffalo.
And I'm surprised that Robert Downey Jr. got political, I thought he generally steered clear from this stuff.
Clark Gregg I dont know much about either
Also what the fuck was James Franco doing in it too

The rest don't surprise me

Anyone got any relevant or interesting stories on Ruffalo, Downey Jr., Gregg and Franco? I'm genuinely curious now about what they generally think and do outside of cinema

And where would I buy one of these patches exactly?

top kek fams

Wtf is this? This has to be a fucking joke. Then again, niggers are jealous and effeminate enough to pretend-believe that white people are their oppressors and not their sponsors (which we actually are).

Aren't Ruffalo, Downey and Franco all jews?

if you want people to be averse to a product, you spread damning information about it in order to create a negative associate with it that isn't just "boycott, the word".
that's how boycotts work effectively.
you can't just be lazy with it.
this video is indicative of our politics being a positive thing and theirs being negative. they're getting truly fucked. their careers could come to an end over this kind of shit.

MAKE SURE YOU VOTE!
(for turd sandwich)

Hollywood is the biggest propaganda tool of the world. And it was created by kikes and kikes still has the power there.

As in, boycotting Hollywood and let them starve would be the best for the rest of the world.

There's nothing of value lost there.

I found it on twitter. The person was serious.

Yes.

Shhh don't tell him.

Nathan Fillion (Castle), Clark Gregg (Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.), Jesse Williams (Grey’s Anatomy), James Franco (11.22.63), Neil Patrick Harris and Cobie Smulders (How I Met Your Mother), Taran Killam (Saturday Night Live), Yvette Nicole Brown (The Odd Couple), Tom Lenk (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) Bradley Whitford (Transparent), Keegan-Michael Key (Key & Peele), Matt McGorry (How to Get Away With Murder), Randall Park (Fresh Off the Boat), Ashley Johnson (Blindspot), Stanley Tucci (Fortitude), Leslie Odom Jr. (Smash), Don Cheadle (House of Lies) and Martin Sheen (Grace and Frankie).

Give she's from Nashville and is in that community of "christians" and whatnot i'm fairly certain she's republican.

and which ones are of the tribe?

liking the new season already

Then the user I was responding to is a retard.

Patch.

You want a red-pill, one that you will use to make Whedon fans cry everywhere and produce copious amount of salt?

Firefly is a rip off of an obscure Canadian/UK/French/German SF show called Starhunter.

In which a rogue bounty hunter captain, (right on first pic) overprotective of his niece (middle) the mechanic, and his associate (left) strong womyn of color ex-military, do odd transport jobs across in the backwater of space…

Supporting character are the no-nonsense bordeline retarded muscle, and the all around nice guy that does pilot/mech/odd jobs.

In episode three they meet a criminal Dr (it's a women) and her possibly precognitive son, that has a fling with the mechanic…

Yup yup yup, Firefly is a great very original show and Joss Whedon is amazing…

noice

I still like animal mother but I'll be watching your show fam

Nathan Fillion
Clark Gregg
Jesse Williams
James Franco ==JEW==
Neil Patrick Harris
Cobie Smulders
Taran Killam
Yvette Nicole Brown
Tom Lenk
Bradley Whitford
Keegan-Michael Key
Matt McGorry ==JEW==
Randall Park
Ashley Johnson
Stanley Tucci
Leslie Odom Jr.
Don Cheadle
Martin Sheen

Rest in peace….

The curse of Kek will hit you for insulting THE GOD EMPEROR!

Not necessarily Kek, but yeah they're fucked now.

Top kek, I knew some of those bitches. Funny thing is, they were all feminists who didn't know shit about comics.

Ruffalo has always been a SJW cuck. Since I can remember, he's been involved in shit related to feminism and the environment. A couple of months ago he went full cuck and began spewing shit about BLM. Sad!
Clark Gregg… That's Coulson, right? He works for Marvel, he might as well be a zombie. Just another bandwagoner who's glad he got some spotlight.

That bastard's on Orange is the New Black, so it isn't surprising he's a cuck. He's a coalburner there, and a feminist in real life.

Captain: CUCKOLD
Pilot: MISCEGENATION
First mate: MISCEGENATION
Literal whore: LITERAL WHORE
Shepherd: BUDDHIST PRETENDING TO BE CHRISTIAN
Doctor: FAGGOT
Mechanic: CHILD SEX
Gun for hire: KILLS PEOPLE FOR THE HIGHEST BIDDER

River was the only redpilled character.

Those dubs are kek telling us all you are a shill
How about you try posting links to any of you claims instead of just claiming them while not even attmepting to proove any of them?

and my double dubs confirm
PRAISE KEK

Bloody hell. That little bald shit is a thief as well as a faggot.

Aren't there Holla Forums shitposters with bigger followings than that?

This video is unnerving, how they repeat words one after another just to get the message across since is almost non-sensical.

Throw some actors, put some emotional music, use a blank screen to focus on their presence and you got the good goy getting all emotional over iron man's glass eyes.

The whole video is sad.

Honestly, shit like this might have worked back in the 1980s. Maybe even the 1990s or 2000s.

Today, it backfires. People are so fucking sick of this type of cutesy phony shit.

This has to backfire on them.

can anyone webm this shit i cant load this fucking jew video through any browser

Downey seems to have taken some personal heat for saying a number of years ago that you stop being a liberal after spending time in prison. This commercial was probably penance to the Hollywood elites.

He did not appear happy to be there, if it means anything.

Everyone with a sense of reality knows Jews aren't fit to be alive, they are: bigots (no one can deny it), corrupt (see pay-to-play and the shady things they do with the currency reserves of every country), they're HUGE liars (lied about Egypt, about the Christian religion, about their medical records in 302-40s Germany, about morality, etc) they don't have mental stability (look at the news paper headlines and twitters and adl/splc speeches, did you forget the "Holocaust" comments?!) and the knowledge (just watch their interviews, it's a joke, they don't know how to answer anything) to be the people in charge of the most powerful country on earth. Period.

it's just that Jew supporters are too blind to realize it. It's like Netanyahu himself said months ago:"Hitler didn’t want to exterminate the Jews at the time, he wanted to expel the Jews.And Haj Amin al-Husseini went to Hitler and said, 'If you expel them, they'll all come here.' 'So what should I do with them?' he asked. He said, 'Burn them'."
Even Jews know their supporters don't care about anything.

Please, don't make the wrong decision Nov. 8, buy a rope!

Thanks man

The media he receives is quiet about the leaks and the findings.

He doesn't use the internet as much.

or he is a part of (((the ring)))

jesus fucking christ is this real life.

What a bunch of fucking faggots

nice. Arms everywhere.

savetheday.vote just made me vote Trump ten times harder

These people need to be exiled to Guam and then have that place carped bombed by B52s, Lancers and Spirits.

checked user

RDJ is totally redpilled didnt you know goys?

Here's some dank OC because I was so disgusted at the original

Have any of you guys checked out their site?

I love how their acting like democracy isn't working when the candidate they don't want is getting picked.

I like it

I think it for children with short attention spans.
New faces every few seconds saying the same thing. Then they level with the audience by telling them the marketing strategy, totally honest of them, building trust, then the gay jokes because lol fags are funny!
The target of this video was tumblr tier assholes who aren't going to vote.

brilliant

Holy shit, pull the mic out of your mouth, all those fucking PUH PUH PUH PUH

jej

Audio does need a touchup.

Reminder that SJW = Sensitive Joss Whedon

I only recognized maybe two or three of those people.

You should all be watching his videos.

The guy from Iron Man was the only one I recognized.

Wew lad.

I remember towards the start of Franco's career, critics were saying he'd be the next Marlon Brando or Al Pacino. Instead, his career has been one shitty DUDE WEED LMAO normalfag movie after another.

Yep. Pretty fucking cool. I'm gonna have to go back and re-edit some of my videos

It's going to increase to 14MB then 16.

He's a pain in the ass to directors and those he works with, so that something, I guess.

Burn Hollywood. Iconoclasm now!

who's the blonde tearing up?

actually who are most of these "famous" people?

nice

THE COMMENTS

Keep up the good work boys! Don't let them create superficial narrative.

A great many of our glorious nation are sitting on the fence, and are easily swayed from one side to the other. Smash the fucking fence, and use the kindling to light a fire.

Wonderful.

How and why?

CM wants to increase it.

Nice to see all the pro-Trump comments.

kek, can we spread this on youtube?

Howard's got good taste in TV.

Is it possible some of these celebrities honestly thought it was just going to be a jokey video encouraging people to just get out and vote regardless?

I hope so, because it would be amazing to see the uproar after they find out they were used.

Relevant.

wtf I love Hydra now

Oh I know exactly how important it is to vote.

Seems to be 'Ashley Johnson'

haha time for redpills

>Visit: 8ch.net/pol/ to find out how you can register to vote.

Delete this

who?

seriously though, the thought of somebody feeling the urge to cry at the thought of trump elected, brings a smile to my face…

there, is that better?

Some guy on half /k/ sells them here:
rightwing-deathsquads.com/patch.html
I got one and it's pretty nice. The patch is bigger than it appears in photos though. (It's ~4in wide)

dailycaller.com/2016/09/19/james-wood-brings-up-bill-clintons-past-after-hillary-clinton-calls-trump-sexist/

Daily reminder James Woods is still based

In the comments make sure to stress that Robert Downey Jr. and Scarlet Jewhansson are both Jews.

Looking like he got the GRIDS

hello

Lets count all the Jews.

Checked and keked.

The fuck has happened to James Franco? He looks… different these days. Less stoned.

All jews start looking more jewy as they age. Compare Jerry Seinfeld during his show’s run to what he looks like today.

Franco is using the “redneck with a mullet” look to hide his impending jewification.

Someone should shoop, "YOU DON'T OWN NOTHING, GOYIM", into those pictures.

WEW LADDIE

I have never in my entire life seen such a blatant attempt at psychological manipulation.

Period.

What bothers me is that it will work on the uneducated.

The curse of the mischling.

They chose the wrong side to care about.

Holy shit I can't wait for the massive amount of butt pummeled faggots to wail over how it's our fault the United States is doomed before Trump is even sworn in.

It is very important to vote. I'm definitely going to vote Trump on Nov 8. Thanks celebs!

Lol, I'm still not voting for hillary, I'm staying home. A lost vote is as good as a vote for trump now.

holy fuck - is this real life?

Saved

invest in a pop filter and make audio great again

lad you really should remove the 8ch link unless you want normalfags flooding if that gets popular

He kind of looks like Trotsky

Comments getting deleted, and not just spam ones, apparently. Not surprised, but it would be nice if for once it just didn't happen.

(sieg heil)

it's settled, getting a pop filter and keeping mouth away from the mic in the future

(same user just not on media pc anymore sorry to fuck up ids)

God fucking damnit, why don't people like good things?

yeah the deleted a lot of funny ones.

Kike damage control, cap stuff.

I thought Iwan Rheon was a brit, why is he in this?

He doesn't even go here!

I like RDJ but man is it obvious he was the one acting the hardest on this, nothing about what he said sounded genuine or natural. Maybe I'm not the only one who noticed idk

Did Scarlet Jewhansen's titties get smaller?

Pretty insulting quite frankly that they think people will only listen to celebrities.

Look goyim, the man off the telly said Trump is bad, now vote against him'

She apparently had them reduced. I fucking hate her.

Her Jewbs were her only redeemable quality, it's not like they were even huge or anything. Watch her acting career go deeper into the trash following this.

Trump is doing things I never thought possible.

Man, SJ back when Lost in Translation came out and I was like 13 or something she was the most perfect woman I had ever seen.

Sad too see her go to shit, but such is life and she's in her 30s already.

I miss good comedy RIP

He is, he's Welsh. I guess fame got to him.

Robert Downey Jr is supporting Trump, hence why in interviews he just says "I'm going to vote thats what matters", RDJ is a hardline conservative, probably one of the most hardcore ones in Hollywood but he has to keep it a secret. Hes also the biggest voice against Jewish blackmail in Hollywood, he ran a blog detailing when and why Jew Pedo rings happen.

Justin Bieber (a degenerate) is also a Republican supporting Trump.

Norm MacDonald is supporting Trump somewhat secretly, but he talks shit to his friends all the time that hes voting Trump and likes to tease them that hes going to be President just to be whats considered "edgy" for his liberal friends. Hes more of a Nihilist anyway but enjoys making the world fun.

There are many black people in Hollywood that aren't necessarily outspoken politically that support Trump, 50 cent is one of them. Theres also some who are "outspoken" meaning they get paid to speak for black advocacy who also support Trump.

Also, RDJ is who is he is because of Mel Gibson, who is also supporting Trump. As is most of the production staff for Hacksaw Ridge.

Clint Eastwood also said he'd pick Trump over Hillary

Yeah but I'm referring specifically to closeted Trump supporters.

What I'm saying is you get blacklisted for being an open Republican in Hollywood, and the only people that have gotten away with it are Megastars who have at least 3 other Megastars running the gauntlet for them to prevent them from being Blacklisted, this is how Arnold managed to get back into Hollywood.

Actually, I don't see him in the vid at all…

Apparently saying you're a republican or Trump supporter can kill your career in Hollywood. The cucks and kikes that run the whole thing will just blackball you.

This is very true, I work in film (animation) and it's a very leftwing enviroment. It would be harder for me to keep my job or find one if I was open on my views.

If Robert Downey Jr being a secret conservative is true, then I can relate to him a lot. It's becoming harder to put appearances because people have become more and more radical in recent years

Spread it on youtube make it get more views then thr origional

He's still a kike

Hollyweird is in the shitter. These (((Celebs))) are nothing more than bums buskering on the street for loose shekels in a dingy cup.
PRAISE KEK

Remove the link before you kill us all you fool

Nah not by Hitler standards or Israeli standards, his only Jewish relation is that his father is Half-Jewish, not only that his father isn't Ashkenazi or Shepardi, his dads half Lithuanian Jew.

I read that in the comments btw. lulzy as fuck.

isn't that faggot Canadian?

US Citizen since 2014

THE FIVE STAGES OF POLITICAL GRIEF

1. Implausibility

2. Tacit Toleration

3. Disbelief

4. Pure Fucking Panic

5. Self-Destruction/Denial of Reality

2016 bonus:

Wonder if they'll disable the likes - almost at majority negative.

That is Ashkenaz

Why live?

This is some high level mememancy.

Delet this.

you deserve it for waifuing a character from normalfaggot tumblrbait trash made by prog subhuman filth.

BY KEK'S TAP DANCING TENDIES!

H O L Y
O
L
Y

F U C K I N G
U
C
K
I
N
G

K E K
E
K

The fact that they did not have any eye candy as a major character on the show despite having at least one actress at hand, Christina Hendricks will always confuse & infuriate me.

Leftists are idiots

B-but she is cute, I haven't even played the game. ;_;

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

Kill yourself.

The best part about this is that they actually believe that there is a large enough population of people who are suggestible enough to be persuaded by this blatant attempt at manipulation to make a difference in the election.
The average Hillary supporter isn't indoctrinated enough to find value in this. They're just heavily misguided Americans. They will find it patronizing and annoying, like they recently did with the Emmeys.

The average American wants a divide between entertainment and politics, which why subversion is necessary.
When they abandon subversion, and come out to TELL people who to vote for, it angers them. It's an insult to their intelligence.

This will not be well received.

The double dubs in me, honors the double dubs in you.

He is the son of a black guy and some swedish mocha-milker, of course he won the lottery ticket as far as being african american goes.

Not that it stops him from hating white people. Irony is his looks are likely why he is even getting jobs.

You are why Holla Forums will live for one thousand years, meine freund.

You're doing Keks work.

Why did she say the same thing twice?

I seriously don't know who the fuck any of those people are. This video made me puke.

AHAHAHAHAHAH! Like time!

youtu.be/puq_0Adxu84

Holy shit, that's uncanny! Is that Don Cheadle's mum?

doing my part tbqh fam

twitter.com/SpotEnemyBoats/status/778688974915112960

Will there be more salt explosions, real explosions, and chimpouts in the final month?

eventually they will, same with comments. Also remember that Jewtube is looking for SJW, JIDF and MIDF hotpockets and snitches to false flag contrarian accounts

see
youtube.com/watch?v=Wh_1966vaIA

TOP KEK

Reminder for those who operate on Twatter.

of course

I tapped out when they went "muh nucular weapons." Fuck Pedowood. Actors and actresses need to go back to being on the same level as prostitutes. They're basically the same anyways.

Nathan Fillion ==BORN IN CANADA==

Clark Gregg ==MARRIED A JEW==

Jesse Williams ==DEGREE IN AFRICAN STUDIES BEFORE BECOMING AN ACTOR==

James Franco ==JEW==

Neil Patrick Harris ==GAY==

Cobie Smulders ==CANADIAN==

Taran Killam ==COBIES WIFE AND CUCK==

Yvette Nicole Brown ==TOKEN BLACK==

Tom Lenk ==FAG==

Bradley Whitford ==CUCK==

Keegan-Michael Key ==CHILD OF CUCKS==

Matt McGorry ==JEW==

Randall Park ==TOKEN ASIAN==

Ashley Johnson

Stanley Tucci ==ENGLISH==

Leslie Odom Jr. ==TOKEN NEGRO==

Don Cheadle ==HEAD NIGGER==

Martin Sheen ==SIRED A DEGENERATE WHO RAPED COREY, CHANGED HIS NAME FROM ESTAVEZ TO HIDE THE SPIC==

thankyou for the fresh meme, i love Holla Forums, i use your work to boost my hitler channel on minds.com all the time, so dank…

BOMB THIS VIDEO WITH THUMBS
DOWN AND COMMENT SOMTHING
MAGA RELATED IN IT

THEY ARE LITERALLY WHORING OUT AN ACTOR TO GET YOU TO VOTE FOR HILLARY

THIS IS FUCKING HOLLYWOOD PROSTITUTION

>buzzfeed sponsored

You ==NEWFAG==

made some shitty oc

youtube.com/watch?v=gxPppqpONCc&feature=youtu.be

Does that make the information ==LESS VALID==?

the memes cannot be contained

fuckin noice m80

Good job.

How in the ever loving fuck have there been 18,000 combined up+down votes while the video only has 23,000 views?

Something fucky is going on.

Yes. Learn how to format.

HEY, GUYS. HELP ME READ THROUGH THE FEC’S LAWS AND REGULATIONS REGARDING UNAFFILIATED PACS.

IT’S ENTIRELY POSSIBLE THAT BY CALLING OUT TRUMP, THIS PAC HAS VIOLATED FEDERAL LAW

fec.gov/ans/answers_pac.shtml

fec.gov/info/toolkit.shtml#nonconnected

Oh fug. It has the same color palette and everything.

So whedon is basically a cuck with a weird fetish for strong black characters, nerdy naive women, and mentally deranged women.

Someone should cut a video like they did for the anti gun add the actors did back in 2012 with them all in violent movies.

Just make it degenerate trash this time.

I was pissed as fuck when Winnifred on Angel got with Gunn instead of Wesley.
I had shit taste in shows as a kid but at least the indoctrination wasn't rooted too deeply even back then.

Can we get the Don to tweet the "official" video?

try "the raid"

Dredd was pretty good.

WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE "CELEBRITIES"

I only recognize Robert Downey Jr, Scarlett Johansen and Martin Sheen.

DOES DON HAVE AIDS?

THESE JEWS LAUGHED ONCE

SOON THEY WONT BE LAUGHING MUCH LONGER

THE HOLOCAUST DIDN'T HAPPEN, BUT IT SHOULD HAVE, AND IT WILL

No he's not, he's American and his parents are Italian.

Dredd was good,, but it was a blatent rip-off of >>757408

that fucking last comment on the first pick.
I nearly lost it.

That was meant to say blatent rip-off of

I heard somewhere that Dredd was made earlier, but got released after The Raid.

Sounds like it's probably some bullshit to cover for Dredd being a rip off. I liked Dredd better than The Raid though, having seen The Raid first. For being a rip off it feels fresh enough to still be interesting to me. The Raid is still excellent though, I think both are worth a watch.

holy shit hahahahahaha

I bet every single one of them votes for Hillary because they know their paychecks depend on that. Fuck them.

Fag.

You nu-males deserve the bin.

Witnessed

The only actors I respect anyway are ones like based Bale who avoid jewish productions like the plague.

Can I youtube it? All rights reserved to Anonymous poster ofc.

Kek'd

Uploading this onto Youtube. Hope you don't mind.

I swear I'm not a shill, just want more people to see this.

I don't even know one of them.

That goy with the big mustache and weird hair was tony stark in some jewish movie I'm pretty sure. Never seen the other niggers.

That's no goyim.

Different ID but pic related, upload it to jewtube or anywhere you feel like it, I release all rights (I mean I posted a shitty overdub video anonymously, don't care where it ends up)

It isn't. It's Robert Downey Jr. He was supposedly one of the guys who brought to light the Pedowood scheme by anonymously blogging his experiences about Hollywood and some of the big names that got molested/abused by directors/producers.

Dude's probably on the fence when it comes to these issues; he defended Mel Gibson and also was an overall genuine person prior to this. The only reason he'd be doing this is money, and he's trying to play/act bipartisan. That being said, I don't agree with what he's saying but I still like the mans character. Even some celebrities in the midst of this have had their come to Jesus moment and supported Trump after.

Arnie also shittalked Trump though.

Thanks bro. Will do.

Anyone who is stupid enough to take advice from celebrities is already voting for Hillary anyway. It's a wasted effort in my estimation.

Justin Bieber is redpilled af tbh

Hey dude, try not to spam this. I've already got a HQ sync'd up version lined up, don't be making repeats or they'll take it down for copyright.

I bet Will Wheaton is jealous he didn't get picked. kek

holy fuck, the link. holy shit! what will happen!?

A LINK? WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?

prepare for a normalfag invasion

redpill fucking everything while also being a real human bean

Didn't much care for the sequel but the knife fight was breddy gud

LITERALLY WHO?

user you nigger

Flava Flav endorsed Trump

Here you go user.

Leftists literally can't not make everything about sex, can they?

>visit: 8ch.net/newsplus/ to find out how you can register to vote.
I laughed and cried a little at the same time.

This guy's annoying as fuck.

Should I link to Holla Forums instead?

;^)

yes

idot

send them to 4chan instead, they'll get slightly redpilled, we won't have to deal with them, and 4chan will love claiming credit.

done, but I also added a personal message just to be sure

WHAT ARE YOU DOING

You're supposed to link to reddit

10/10

JOSH AND ((((((Mark)))))) DID NOTHING WRONG

FULL DAMAGE CONTROL

They also have bots spamming upboats

THEY NEED MAGA HATS

We should start finding paparazzi pictures of them out in public trying to be incognito and put MAGA hats on them.

I second this

ebaumsworld

do it

There's nobody dumber and more self-destructive than beautiful women.

I want life to stop memeing on me

I know I did

according to wikipedia he is also part injun so probably at most only 1/4 black.

Are bots being used or is this a normal thing for youtube comments?

Lets put a curse on RDJ so that he becomes addicted to drugs again and his career implodes.

hilarious

Am I the only one who thinks Downey is crying?
Seems like someone has shit on him and now he is forced to do this.

You probably like black dick in your ass well. Mark Ruffalo is such an incredible piece of shit phony… how you can like him and not know…

May Kek bless you.

The last time I looked up on the internet about black magic and curses, I woke up a few days later with some weird creepy wraith creature at my bed. I'm not kidding.

So where's the smartest man that exists in entertainment, James Woods?

B-but muh masculinity is bad.

He left in the first place because he tried to rim job tumblrinas and then they ate him alive cus leftie ouroboros n sheeit

When Trump gets in he REALLY has to do this and not just Beverley Hills and all these other limousine liberal areas but ALL white liberal areas period. Let's see what kind of song and dance they'll be singing then.

Suckstart a shotgun

You should vote Trump, user. You know deep down you want to.

IF THESE PIECE OF SHIT CUCKS HAD JOKED THAT SCARJO WOULD GO NAKED THE LEFT WOULD OUTRAGE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lol'd, made this oc just two days ago and now this faggotry.
Also I love the fact that ghostbusters '84 is now considered a nazi movie by libtards

I've been saying this for a while: "SEND MEI PLAYERS TO THE CAMPS"

Oy vey, the common non-limousine liberals or those not apart of the media elite know that celebrities aren't real people and shouldn't pretend to be and tell them what to do or believe in?! This is another Swindler's List! Shut it down, Shekelsteinberg the Executive Producer!

But seriously, this is the reason why the liberals keep losing. They truly cannot understand the problems and anger of the commons and expect them to follow their commands lock step just because they happen to be paid millions to appear on the big screen or TalmudVision but the people can't be fooled forever. Neither communism or capitalism, the people only and their will and desire to live. Don't underestimate us, we are many.

Never heard of irony…

can we destroy this more?

They have their dicks buried so far up Mexican anus they could suck out the tacos they ate for lunch with their testicles. Its absolutely hysterical.

topkek

they're deleting comments. Fucking niggers.

(Paste, don't click)

adweek.com/news/advertising-branding/avengers-and-bunch-other-celebs-got-together-rally-americans-vote-173620

That page allows comments.

Why does iron downy jr. look like he's about to cry?

And he's saying "absolute sincerity" while he looks like this.

Is he secretly a trumpeteer?

Jew in denial, more like. He was the first big time celeb to stand up for Mel.

Holy fuck, you can just feel the condescension dripping off them as they think about the proles.

Do they honestly think this comes off as anything other than deigning to tell you how to think? Not to mention they're trying so hard it comes off as deliberately insincere; which is odd, because I'm sure they hate Trump with all their guts. Perhaps they're just angry at having their elite position threatened.

And the repetition as well. They treat the audience like it's full of children. Goddamn. I hate that style so much, and especially that it's become popular in the 2010s.

Cheedle being only able to act when "racism" is involved did make me laugh though. He also looks like he has whatever disease Bill has.

They probably threatened to rape his two year old daughter or something.

what

Wonder if they'll be screaming that as the ropes are hoisted.

Fuckin' top notch effort, man! I just claw my eyes out at all of the mic popping you got going on. But yeah, this shit is tight.

Also, holy fuck. Double dubs? Pic related.

What a jackass.

>OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN
>THE GOYIM CAN'T KNOW ABOUT COMPETING ENTERTAINMENT
>DELETE FUCKING EVERYTHING, PROTECT MUH SHEKELS

can hardly wait for the kek curse to massively stump these faggots.

And to the ones that keep threatening to move to canada; Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

He looked like a Jew then, and he looks like a Jew now?

He ran away from Twitter because the sjw's he was virtue signaling so hard for turned on him like hyenas after the "I feel like a monster" black widow bit in Avengers Ultron.

Shit was glorious, user. Now watch him come crawling back like a faggot and eat another mile of lefty feces until they kick him like a stray dog again.

And just in time for the ascension of the God Emperor, i'm preparing a meal of the finest roast beef for the occasion and i'm counting on whedon salt for flavor.

You will live to see Sensitive Joss Whedon become Salty Joss Whedon.

Priceless.

Sam Hyde we need your intervention. kill this fucking judeau marxist kike.

full on bots. It's a hillary thing.

Based on a real mission patch worn by astronauts putting an NRO (National Reconnaissance Office) spy satellite into orbit.

You're worried about the NSA? Amateur hour compared to the NRO. Most people have still never even heard of the NRO.

derp, forgot the pic

You know there is a reason why we're railing against jews.
THEY CORRUPTED AND INFILTRATED EVERY FUCKING PORE OF OUR SOCIETY
THESE "CELEBRITIES" ARE LITTLE MORE THAN SLAVES
Guess why Lucas said that he was selling the Star Wars franchise to "white slavers".

Is that bitch seriously in tears at the thought of God Emperor winning??

i'm seeing a LOT of previously commented-on and liked comments just vanishing from the "top comments" page every other time I reload the page.

This is not fucking surprising in the least and is, in fact, fully expected, but I still get a renewed sense of rage every time it fucking happens.

I just remembered I had that saved from ages ago.

Pathetic. All we need is Christian Bale checking dubs and promoting Trump on a video to counterattack.

Wait a fucking tick, I know that bitch. That's Ashley Johnson. She was for a time during last year or previous, was on some youtube channel called "geek and sundry" doing some shit there, but also mainly hung around for a DnD campaign stream thing "Critical Role".

Women loose the ability to retain fluids once excited.
She'll come to like it.

I feel like I'm watching some propaganda video from some dystopian future. All those fucking emotional appeals accompanied by PSA-pensive, melancholic background music.
>your vote matters…wait, you're voting Trump? oy vey! racist!
>common-sense gun laws

I can't wait for their perches on their ivory towers to be destroyed.

its like he's staying true to his character.

Iron Man wants outside governments, companies, and lobbyists to control us.

Cpt. America wants to make America great again.

Meme magic strikes again

lel

They said to vote because of Mark's dick, literally "muh dick".

Meme magic is real.

Top kek, Look at the actors close their eyes while firing blanks.

I really hope the like/dislike bar is not telling us what the presidential results will be though… :-/

Kinda fun to shill the comments section. Years of imageboard use has rendered most of their arguments so totally inane that it's an effortless task.

honed shitposting, folded and debated over 6 million times

This makes sense.

Reminder that acting is PRETEND. Its not a real job, its not a 'craft'.
They pretend for a living.

You sir, just won the internet.

This needs to go on youtube. It needs to be spammed in comments on the original vid, and it needs to get more views than the original vid.

the like bar suddenly reversed as well, when yesterday it was like 80% dislike

It's bullshit tbh

100% North-West European ancestry but I still have brown eyes, yet this mulatto faggot gets blue.

the comments on that

holy lel

lol I always wondered where the "you don't own nothing goyim" Sanders meme came from. Thank you user

It came from when Jon (((Leibowitz))) Stewart stumbled onto stage one comedy Central daily show and started a rant about how "america doesn't belong to americans. You don't own nothing".

It's from Jon Stewart when he guest stared in whatever tonight show he went to I don't know. He is the ultimate kike. It was like Satan was talking through him that night.

im doing this too, it's like fish in a barrel

none of these faggots even know or understand the first thing about arguing
I've already shut one guy up because he kept making emotional appeals only and he couldn't use facts. I'm pretty sure a couple of my fellow Holla Forumsfags are debating right alongside me, they're pretty calm and make decent points while the libshits are all
etc.

Curse of KE#K soon, fellow Holla Forumsack.

It is so fucking pathetic that the message in this video will be supported by so many normies.
We truly live on Planet Of The Cucks
Women should NEVER have been given political power
Jews should NEVER have been allowed into our countries
Cucks should be exiled for life from our societies

LITERALLY CONFIRMED FOR CAPTAIN AMERICA

CIVIL WAR SOON

holy shit, you beat me to it, but fuck, it does look like he has AIDS.

Buffy was good.

Right up until Willow Dyked ot.

Probably forced to by some obscure clause in his Disney/Marvel contract. He looks pretty JUST in that vid.

Don't forget, this man once terminated a British TV interview when the libshit cunt host tried to push him into (shock, horror!) admitting he wasn't liberal, and is besties with Mel 'Oven Dodgers Must Burn' Gibson.

Buffy was the best thing ever in the 90's when I was 15.

Revisiting it as a grown adult, it's embarrassing. Same with Firefly. Whedon was always shit, we just didn't quite realise it.

Obvious and transparent.

dubs for Milo aids

Noticed!

Something about looking at a half nigger with blue eyes makes me recoil, almost like uncanny valley or something like that.

Have you learned your lesson now? Who do you never trust?

The sad fucking part of it is most of them probably never have to work another day in their life yet they're so hooked on plebian attention they can't help themselves anymore.

You're retarded.

Really? I thought The Raid 2 was great. Really epic. How many movies have a deleted scene like this?

he's not
actors are prostitute tier

Most of them are basically failed athletes.

Joss Whedon is such a feminist moron that he didn't think of getting Scarlett Johansson, Cobie Smulders and Ashley Johnson to say they'd get all naked if people voted for Hillary, instead of Mark Ruffalo. Then again if they did say that then Hilary would probably win by a landslide, so I guess we should actually be thankful that Joss Whedon is a feminist moron!

Beautiful
Do you have a channel where you upload?

I loved theme, but when I re-watched it, I noticed those "oh so zionist" themes creeping in, especially during the Dracula Episode.

Saddenly, the fucking comic continued post season 8 or was it 9? Took things for an even worse turn.

Isn't this more or less the plot of America World Police?

the normalfags eating this up are trully lost. it doesn't take any doctor degree or rocket since to see the patterns. And yet, little shitlords jumping on a manufactured bandwagon full with bots and shills.

humanity is fucked.

Would be hot, but I can't help but keep noticing the nose. It keeps tickling an alarm in the back of my head.

look at the dislike bar and have a bit of hope user

This is a presidential election we're talking about.

Never has such a hipster faggot been so based. Unless that's a fake pic for a shill account.

You do know Dredd is based on a comic that's been going since 1977?

(checked double dubs)

I have a channel but it has videos attached to my actual identity so I just let anons upload shit to their user channels

The Ghostbusters soundtrack is legendary! It's actually one of the first albums I ever bought. In fact I think it was literally the second, after the Return Of The Jedi soundtrack.

Actors disgust me. They are no better than whores.

What's going on with Arnie, why hasn't he endorsed The Don? It would seem like something he would do, the "no bullshit, cut to the chase" attitude seems like something he'd be for.

The moment they made it a Hillary ad practically is the moment their effort was lost on the people. This was way too obvious propaganda, even normalfags will wake up to this. Also they're risking the "underdog" effect by continuing this line of attack. Because more normalfags may back Trump now because "Hey if all these elitists hate him so much, maybe he's doing something right", instead of your usual, "Hey a famous person said it so it must be true".

archive.is/SLk73

Clint is still a shining beacon of manhood

I don't think she's jewsish, if that's what you're getting at?

archive.is/LVG2m

It's kind of shitty that he just assumes all young people dislike Trump. The fact is a look of those internet holigans are 30 years or younger. 12 year olds don't get to vote so they don't count anyway.

Have you seen The Raid? We're not saying "Judge Dredd" ripped of The Raid, just the movie "Dredd".

He wants out of Marvel, I think he's already refused to do another standalone Iron Man movie, only Avengers and "cameos" in other films (the most recent of those cameos being 50% of film).
I want to see him be Sherlock Holmes again, Imagine if he teams up with Mel after Trump wins to do a redpilled "Sherlock Holmes vs Fu Manchu" or something. Doing what Marvel dared not with the Scottish "Mandarin".

How shameless.

funny, i was reading about their being involved in pedo rings
8ch.net/pol/res/7548016.html

aka…

To be fair, they did later reveal that the real Mandarin is still out there in Marvel One Shot: All Hail The King.

AFTER LIVES MATTER

#VitPrivilege

amazing. I left a few comments when this had 4k views, it grew really slow to 40k, now the next day it has over 2million views..

even if it were to end up on facebook?

WHEN DID CODEMONKEY INCREASE THE FILE SIZE LIMIT TO 11.69 MEGS? WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED? WTF IS GOING ON HERE?

Serious question. When did the file size limit increase? What is the new limit?

He's been slowly increasing it for a while now. If the duct tape code can hold we might get up to 16Mb max filesize.

Thats good, now we can upload bigger files.

UUUU
UUUU
UUUU
UUUU

Link them to reddit.com/r/the_donald lad, it's a good containment board.

also upboat:
reddit com/r/The_Donald/comments/53yhuv/save_the_cucks/

Le neutral opinion

It's so disappointing that people don't bombard sperglords who do this kind of shit.

ALL those videos with this faggy white background and robotic standing pose while uttering the party line are the same trash
i'm sure they're somewhat effective or they wouldnt shell out money for them
but we're so much bettah
that is 60s propaganda
those politicunts were trained in the 60s and that's what their programming remains
i'm sure there's thousands of millenials hating the dinosaurs they have to work for in the leftist side

Neat. I don't know how much time I have wasted trying to get videos down to 8 megs to upload to the webm thread. The extra limit gives us a bit of room to maneuver.

Based codemonkey

tbh, 100 megs would be better. But 16 megs are definitely a move in the right direction and a great improvement on the old standards.

I would have thought the same, Arnie seems like he lost his way somewhere.
Arnie was and still is very 'global warming' aware. He spent a lot of his time as Governator addressing the issue, whereas Trump came out straight away and called it a bunch of bullshit. Arnold voted for John Kasich in the Republican vote, despite Kasich having dropped out a month earlier. Arnold supports La Raza and hispanic supremacist judge Gonzalo Curiel, who is judging Trump's university case despite being extremely biased against Trump.
Arnie also went to the Democratic National Convention. He was also calling for the debates to include Gary 'What is Aleppo?' Johnson.

When asked in May if he will endorse Clinton or Trump, Arnie said he will 'make an announcement before the election.'
'You can be sure of that,' he said. 'But I will do it my way. Which is always an unusual way.'

If he endorses anybody, I'd bet it'll be Gary Johnson.

Thank you for that

I just hate it so fucking much and I don't think I'm the only one. We should start making videos with that format that makes it impossible for anyone to take serously anything or any message that comes in that format.

Yes. Plenty of them.

fucking this.

serve the kikes, prepare for pikes.

Always liked her. Unfortunately, (((they))) owned her.

Yup. Just like everyone ELSE who tried to slip a message past the guards.

archive.is/EwIUE

Why does this thing not have more downvotes? Surely we can muster more support than this

It's a shame. I always liked Arnie. Oh well, I have a good feeling that Trump will win.

HAIL TRUMP

Noticed that yesterday, downvoted when I watched and a few hours later went back and noticed it was gone.

Only better, this time things will actually happen. Just make sure you don't fuck this up, or you'll never hear the end of it from us.

t. britbong

YOU'RE A FUCKING FAGGOT

Go back to reddit and stay there, faggot. You should know why that's a fuck up.

He's a mischiling then.

Freaky! I didn't know about that and hadn't seen the video. Fun fact: Stay "Fergie" Ferguson's first song (as a member of Kids Incorporated) was a cover of Laura Branigan's version of Gloria.

HOLY FUCK WHEN DID WEST WING GUY TURN 100 YEARS OLD

Do people think setting off nukes is a common occurrence?

Also, in any case, why would anyone trust Killary with nukes? What a stupid analogy

Also hate it when they say that X is an immigrant so that makes being against mass immigration unthinkable. Fuck off. My grandmother was French but she didn't immigrate with 50 billion other Frenchies all at once.
I'm a britfag btw and even if I emigrated to another country, I'd still want my immigration to be of a controlled number and I'd make sure I tried to fit in with the culture I move into.
Why is everything so black and white with these cunts

They're deleting dislikes?

Should have known

you mean Estevez.

he'll have to go back.

YOU FUCKING MONSTER

the comments are filling back up with normies crying about trump. reinforcments required

It has to do with modern medicine. Most american niggers are born by c - section, in other words w/o modern scientific intervention most of these beasts wouldn't be alive. Especially the really hybrid ones such as this fine specimen.

i just red pilled my friend with this video.

thank you clinton foundation!

Also, notice how they are repeating words, sometimes four times in a row.
Repetition is the most powerful type of "brainwashing" if you will.

?

holy fuck. So gay… so kike

WELP!!!!!

why not clickaroo?

So they can't backtrace you.

no vid but…

Name one person in this video who has never broken the law or portrayed a character in a film/tv show breaking the law.

You can't.

This is why this rhetoric is fucking stupid.

Bioware will do that to you.

The difference is that all of the people pictured there are legitimately talented.

Of all people Robert Downey Jr.

Apparently. It's like they're too young to know how big a deal nukes really are (and thus why no country with them would just launch them elsewhere - even the supposedly nutbar ones).

too bad dredd is UTTERLY CUCKED by the kikes
when they made that comic about brexit where dredd arrests nigel farage.

I'm guessing heroin.

Make some Animated OC on your free-time.

Gilbert is the greatest man alive

No, it says "6000 year Reich".

Source?

fucking look it up. it's not some esoteric thing that's hard to find. millions of people watched it, and it was fucking recent

Come on, Trump is Patrick Batemans husbando!

Can somebody gibe a TL;DR of who these 'celebrities' are so that I can boycott their movies.

wow they're desperate

wut?

do they auto remove ((( ))) comments now?

I love you. No homo.

Hail the god emperor

This message brought to you by people who want to prevent the abuse of meme magic

This.
Romans saw them as low tier

Ramsay has managed to make something of himself after failing to /sp/ort.
He got those shows because he is good at /ck/

uploader is a jew.

he is using this to attack Holla Forums.

smack.
he'll get hepatitis for new years.

WE DO

TIME TO TURN THE TABLES AND PUT THE CORRECT RECORD ON, SUCKERS

flag the video en masse, maybe we can use jewtube's new video guidelines to our own advantage for once

Nope, it's just a average white american.

Ruffalo is gentile, but Scarlet and the another ginger are kazars.

I could tell from the butthurt and content stealing.

The guy is actually very right-wing also the person to defend Mel publicaly.

As another user said, he is probably being blackmailed with something rather horrifying.

Probably fears being blacklisted like Mel was.

>that moment when
You realize you will lose internet freedom in a few days because the kikes noticed us few bd apples were spoiling the bunch. Funny too because they thought they had millenials in their pockets… And even the blacks are seeing who the real enemy is

They're terrified and it's wonderful.

Relish their fear anons, soon we will feast on it.

Why am I not surprised?

Isn't RDowney a friend of Based Mel's?

smh fam

A bit disappointing the likes outweigh the dislikes here.

Is third pic real?

Isn't Clint a kike though?

How emasculated must have we become so that a yid is manlier than us?

This.

Won't be hard to shut it down.

Agreed. Mercy, Tracer and that French chick are the only redeeming qualities of that "celebrate diversity" clusterfuck.

←- here

good idea

always inevitable.
a scorpion will always reveal his true nature, and so does the jews.

i've been boycotting since 2004, Pirate life is for you and me.

Bots. Just check out the multiple times deleted top comments.

10/10

This man is FULL of hate.
It is written all over his face, particularly the eyes.
If you look closely at the left side of his face, you can see the lines etched by repetitive sneering.
What he doesn't realise is that it is HIMSELF that he hates
The BLACK part of himself that reflects his absent black father
His anger stems from the deep knowledge that everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie
He HATES black people more than any white man ever could, because he knows what they are personally
In reaction to his self hatred, he must project a hatred of whites to protect his ego
However, like so many others, he overcompensates, and shapes his entire being around it to hide his deep disgust with his mother and himself

this.

1. find internet
2. find torrenting
3. never pay kikes again

Can we organise a boycott of all "celebrities" that do this political shit?
They are fucking actors
That is all they are
So they should be sticking to acting, not whoring out their brand to support political parties in an attempt to influence dumb normies.

Niiice! How do we spread it?

Upload and spread

NOW THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT

You make all of us proud, user. Beautiful work.

I don't think so.

archive.is/4s12L

Nice

Don't disrespect based Clint!

this

does mark even really do anything
he doesn't post that much anymore and only really moderates

Explain.

✤Ashley Johnson ✤

Nice work user

must spread

Well, this creature was dark looking. It was in the form of a cloud or a mist. Couldn't see its face, but it was about as tall as an adult male.

I remember the sound it made, the sound of an angry rabid dog. I stuck my foot at it to keep it away from me, and then it disappeared.

why the fuck do they repeat the same word a few times with different actors in every video? is this some psychological shit?

yes.
repeated message.

it worked with "the 68er children", repeating the word racist or nazi, for example.
but only in the "right context"

the CIA psyop's of those days don't work any more.

the human mind will always struggle to break free, and only subtle attacks work for mass-hypnosis.

racist and nazi and repeated buzzwords no longer have the power it used to have because they have been used to death.

earlier today, I concluded that the Seinfield soup Nazi was the death of the term NAZI.

it still held negative connotation for 2 more decades, but with the web being full of "m00t-nazis, forum-nazis, insert-here-nazis, etc", the word has been diluted.

it no longer has the power (((they))) built into it.

so the internet fucked it all up.
we abuse words to death, and they no longer have the spell effect.

but the kike conjurer keeps turning to his old tricks…

Probably just a horrible coincidence. I seem to recall Fergie ended up on the streets for awhile doing crack and lezzing it up with someone before BEP salvaged her ass.

"Gloria" itself has some absolutely horrifying lyrics, if you're redpilled. On the surface, it's about some chick trying to sleep her way into some money/security. A little deeper, though, and the Monarch starts to show.

Now, I admit there's a possibility I'm barking up the wrong tree, but it sounds like some sort of warning, either to someone or to everyone.

My best friend back in my teenage years had a similar experience. He was fucking around with some book he'd gotten from some book store in the more bohemian part of town and announced he was going to deal with our bullies once and for all. The next day he was pale as fuck. Scared the shit right out of him. He said he kept seeing something flowing in black out of the corner of his eye. Slept over at my house for almost a week before my folks gave him the heave-ho. He didn't see it again after that (or at least he never mentioned it again) but he burn the book in the fireplace.

>inb4 >>>/x/

It may very well be. The book was a printed paperback, not something bound in human flesh. I know he wasn't joking, as his usual habit after fucking with me or others was to laugh his ass off. Whether he actually saw something or whether it was all in his head is beyond my knowledge, but whichever it was, he didn't fuck with that stuff ever again.

What should add to your suspicion is the fact that the english lyrics have nothing to do with Umberto Tozzi's original italian lyrics which were just a love song. In fact Umberto Tozzi actually recorded his version in english too.

Then again Laura Branigan would sound like a dyke if she sang the original lyrics, lol!

And meth. I'm glad she was in Kids Incorporated so at least we can see her when she was (presumably) normal and better looking (not when she first started at 8 obviously, a few years later). Although last time I saw her she did look better than she did a few years ago, so maybe she changed plastic surgeons or something.

Capeshit fans are a cancer. B-but blame Joss Wheedfuck.

FWIW kirstie alley is a trump supporter
and she's currently not fat and looking really good for 60 or whatever she is

The weird part is that since being arrested for drug shit as a teen, he's actually (according to him) a teetotaler who doesn't partake in drugs, he just enjoys behaving like a stoned moron. Could be lying of course, but his pal Rogan is pretty open about it without catching negative repercussions among the media.

the fuck did they do to molyneux

Wrong usage of to.

disgusting

what an absolute faggot and I used to watch this guy

1st guy is not a jew (is he?).
He helped Mel Gibson get back into hollyjew.

Easy there the last psychiatrist.

Nice!

Much obliged, user. Never heard that one before.

Why would anyone give a shit about an actors opinion? They might be the stupidest people on the planet. I'd say you only need to be able to read but you could improv so there are literally no qualifications to be an actor.

Joss on suicide watch. Well done.

Man, I can't get over how disgusted I am with these fucks. I never made the mistake of equating them with their alter-egos, but plenty of other spergs will. And Sensitive Joss Wheedon fucking knows it, too.

Fuck me. Just found a torrent for his discography, but there's no English version that isn't him singing the Branigan version words. I just downloaded 20 different soundfiles that are either foreign "Gloria" (which, I must admit, sounds amazing in Italian) or else it's the one I already know.

The search continues.
(polite sage for off topic)

I remember a nig who claimed that loves to nuke innocent people.
when I asked him for proof for when Trump ever used a nuclear weapon, he said it wasn't worth arguing with me.

lol
Is he implying it's property of Jews?

They most likely just realized that he's trending and (((changed))) his opinions

European here, who the hell is this fucking faggot!?
Why don't you Ameribros just put a bullet in his head and be done with it!?
KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Time is running out to register to vote. Save the day goys!

That picture with Anita must be old. She's way fatter now.

Holy hell, I'd forgotten she acted in Wrath of Khan. She's 65 this year, I think.

archive.fo/cpMnK

I liked firefly. Maybe because it died before he pozzed it up too hard. That last image hurts though.

thanks

/thread

"Save the day."

I am. I'm voting trump.

Hollywood celebrities are just tools. They always have been too

"ook ook eek eek da sun hates you"
A lot of niggers say this nowadays yet imported niggers in cold climates have much higher levels of vitamin d deficiency than white people in the same climate.

Well, they did manage to get a lot of money and votes against cancer, but in the end cancer just refused to play by the rules.

looks like it failed

m