The Jerusalem Post: Twilight of American Jewry

Jews are getting scared
After the September 11 attacks, the American anti-war movement rose as a force in the party. The movement was quick to conflate its anti-Americanism with hostility for Israel. Jewish anti-war activists were forced to choose between Zionism and pacifism.
archive.is/KNV5g
jpost.com/Opinion/Twilight-of-American-Jewry-467862

Other urls found in this thread:

tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/204656/jews-have-already-lost-election
youtube.com/watch?v=85UddyW5eRc
archive.fo/ObHMJ
archive.fo/0gq24
archive.is/kUskZ
archive.is/4v2PE
archive.is/C7Vdz
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
archive.is/Fn79G
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WITH GOYIM YOU LOSE

A HAPPY ENDING

No Matter Who Wins in November, the Jews Have Already Lost
No longer at home in either the Democratic or Republican parties, it’s time to acknowledge the end of an era

tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/204656/jews-have-already-lost-election

the golden era of American Jewry is not only over. It is gone.

Everyone should watch this video

youtube.com/watch?v=85UddyW5eRc

You can't be a leftist progressive if you support jizzrael because it doesn't make any fucking sense and sure as hell the right isn't going to fall for your schemes forever either. Nobody wants, nobody likes, kikes, kikes, kikes.

I only wish I had an image of Bawson's Creek on this phone to post.

Let's be honest though, they're just doing what any ethnic group does (when not mentally ill). They're trying to maximise their power and influence, and divide or neutralise any forces that may challenge them. What nigs do with guns or gibs-brigades, Jews do with more power and grace through the media and finance.

The sickness is not with them, but with us, for thinking that foreigners would have the same interests as natives.

Mushugga, now they only control finance, media.
Their hypocrisy on keeping muslims out of America as a reason for Jews to stay away from Trump is laughable. Isn't it funny how rarely Jews are actually attacked by terrorism in Europe and America?

Actually it was pretty common in France for a while. They had a large working class Jewish population that basically got ethnically cleansed out of the banlieues by mudslimes. The fact Jews are rarely targeted is because the only Jews left in Europe are those wealthy enough to stick to good suburbs

No they had to move like white people did. There was a few stabbings that's all.

Jews have not been a major priority for these fucks because they are up to their neck in the civil Islamic war on Saudis behalf.

Hm. You don't think it would be worth us trying to infiltrate the Islamist twitterverse and trigger antisemitic holiness spirals? Cud b laff tbh

WITH GOYIM, YOUR FUTURE IS GRIM

AROUND WHITES
TURN ON THE LIGHTS

Don't let them rebuild

The cycle that has gone on for millennia with the Jude must end once and for all

I got your back, kamerad.

It's time for jews to go silently into the night. Jews being a minority in banking is a good thing. Remember, diversity in banking is our strength.

Let's spice things up

It's amazing how openly both Holla Forums and the jews speak about jewish influence in politics and the media. They speak about it because to them it's an accomplishment to be proud of. We speak of it because we know who is pulling the strings. It's only the western liberals in between who think speaking about jewish control is right up there with satanism and pedophilia. Unthinkable.

We really should be reading more media done by jews for jews. I feel like it's a goldmine we are completely ignoring.

Do jews tell truth sometimes or do they always mix truth with lies? Why would they admit their defeat like this, maybe they just want to make their position look worse than it is? Or are they just getting ready to move over to a new host (I'm looking at you China), so they are starting to pretend like they are persecuted in the USA and have to flee again?

What did he mean by this?

Which means it's time for them to scuttle the ship.

why do you think so?

True.

I think there’s a resurgence of antigoyism because at this point in time Central Banks have not yet learned how to be multicultural, and I think we’re gonne be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Central Banks have not yet learned how to be multicultural. Central Banks are not going to be the monolithic societies that they once were in the last century. Fashy goys are going to be at the center of that. It’s a huge transformation for Central Banks to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode, and fashy goys will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, jewish banking will not survive.

Are Jews getting scared?
Is it on purpose?

Aside from white genocide, what purpose does flooding white nations with non-white refugees serve? This act also produces strife among the native white population; it produces fighting and unrest within the society. At some point the people will lose patience with the barbarian immigrants and social unrest tends to lead to a Nationalistic mindset within the society.

Is it a coincidence Nationalism is seeing arise all over the white world? Is it a coincidence Europe leaves the EU at the same time Trump has stepped up to be the Nationalistic symbol at just the perfect time - when social unrest has led to a spirit of Nationalism?

Or is this Nationalism and anti-Judaism designed to produce a second Hitler, in order to give not only today's Jews but every single non-white goyim a reason to reject Nationalism for all generations to come.

Is that how Globalists will convince the masses the New World Order is preferable over the Old Way?

But which non-Jews can we trust to be bankers?

Aside from whites, obviously.

Asians? Maybe. Given that they educate so rigorously and have a mind for crunching numbers, they would make good replacements. Just make sure to cut back access to amphetamines and other nootropics.

Curry niggers? Questionable. Given their lack of toilet use, I wouldn't want to be in the same board room as them.

Mexicans? No. They are thieves, and going back over the wall.

central banks should be destroyed
t. ancap

Muslims are the new pet niggers of progressives.

One of the things I feel like not many people on Holla Forums recognize is that Jews are extraordinarily capable of convincing themselves of their bullshit propaganda originally intended for the goyim. That's the interesting aspect of Jewish subversion, I think: just how absolutely and uncritically Jews believe their own lies. Perhaps they have to be able to, in order to convince others of them.

This

Interesting. It's as if being a compulsive liar is genetic…

better get ready for them to strike at you

It's weird because a lot of extreme leftists are against Zionism and Israel because the Palestinians are browner and higher in the progressive stack, but they can't seem to understand that if foreign Jews control American foreign policy, domestic Jews might just control American domestic policy. They can't seem to make this connection because it's too racist, and they only want to attack the bad nationalist Jews in Israel or possibly in AIPAC and not the left wing Jews in American Universities spreading Marxism or the kikepitalist Jews in the banks and high finance.

Gas the kikes, race war now.

WE'VE GOT THEM ON THE RUN

ADVANCE, ADVANCE! DON'T LET THEM REGROUP!

FOR THE GOD-EMPEROR CHAAARGE

These maniacs need to be massacred by the millions. I fucking hate them all to death.

Non whites will just outright reject it. And Jews well they'll act like they were on our side the whole time.

2000 years of inbreeding has made them schizophrenic. Their entire religion is a manifestation of the schizophrenics need to be victimized. It is a self fulfilling ideology, because they provoke and provoke gentiles out of an imagined need for vengeance, until the gentiles round them all up and slaughter them like sheep.

You know (((they're))) going to try and kill Trump, right?

I hope he wises up and walk around in a suit of armor all the time. Shit would be pretty cool.

Notice how there is not a single word about what the jews might have done to get into this situation. No no no, it's always just outside influences that want to harm the poor jews.

I quote:

They are pooling a faint.

This is bullshit, and this kike doesn't believe it.

STOP BELIEVING WHAT MEDIA KIKES TELL YOU

Christ, its like you morons never learn anything.

Never trust the Jews.

If the Jew appears downtrodden and defeated, expect him to be scheming, for a Jew presenting a downtrodden appearance is no less dangerous, as the head of snake cut from the body can and will still bite.

No, it wont.
America is fucking dying, BECAUSE of the Jews.
Clinton is owned by wealthy Jews, and Trump isn't much better, if any - his fucking daughter is married into the tribe as a convert, for fucks sake, and both his sons are likewise married to kikelites.

If Trump wins, it will exactly jack and fucking and shit.

TRUMP IS A STEPPING STONE, NOTHING MORE

it will fix exactly jack and…

Just because I'm quoting an article doesn't mean I agree with it.

I'm not talking to you directly, fuckwit, but anyone who might be reading this and thinking 'We got em on the ropes!' like a dope.

Exactly this. They are pulling a faint, pretending to be weak as their plan marches on.

MAKE IT 110 COUNTRIES, JACK

What is it about supporting Sanders that is negative for the kikes? Isn't Sanders a Jew?

looks like fried eggs with mulch what the fuck.

I begrudgingly admit I am not as disappointed in the left as I usually am. Perhaps in the future we won't have to introduce so many of them to the rope kek

Dude no ethnicity is as insidious and as purposely damaging as kikes. Other ethnicities simply settle on corruption in countries without our civil rights. Here everyone gets along until kikes use the media to drive a wedge or use their power to fuck the goyim.

No, the rise of nationalism will only push the globalists to cause a nuclear event. They want a nuclear war, as that will provide an impetus for one world government.

Hillary will start it for sure with Russia, Trump may also if pushed into it by globalist kikes.

He was against giving Israel everything it wants. This = ==HOLOCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTT !@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!==

Good bye Jer-USA-Lem ?

Fucking educate yourself.

Why are they going to deliver your Papa John's pizza when watchin netflix at night?

No one here considers Holla Forums capable of critically thinking. That's why we always tell them to fuck off. Honestly we should try to redpill them, but they are so full of their own bullshit they mostly have a hard time putting two and two together.

Like when that faggot got rekt on the jewtube debate about going after the one percent which when pointed out primary consist of jews who practice extreme nepotism got verbally flummoxed.

We’re going to make America great again, and then we’re going to
MAKE THE HOLY LAND CHRISTIAN AGAIN

Only the Jews are insane enough to try to genocide all White people, and think they would get away with it.

KIKES

They're all mentally ill, otherwise they wouldn't do what they do.

although trumps surrounding jews are suspicious there is also a plethora of yids having anudda shoah about him. even paul wolfowitz a kike who engineered the iraq war say trump is a threat and that hes voting for hillary.
archive.fo/ObHMJ
archive.fo/0gq24

you see i also thought trump was a cointelpro by the kikes as a false opposition, but now i think trump is playing the jews that are truly evil by delegitimizing them through support from black jews (you saw the vid where they shut it down after they put a jew scarf on him), and jews who are against zionism.

notice how they are CONSTANTLY trying to relate trump with muh white nationalists and muh kkk nazi and muh racism muh bigotry
look at how they all coincidentally call brexit the same things they call donald trump

watch what he said about 911 on DAY ONE

watch what he said about the UN

read what he has said about vaccines

they man really knows whats going on

the merchants who want a global judeau communist order are kvetching hard about trump

heres some pasta:

Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist

archive.is/kUskZ

(((Anne Frank)))'s stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler

archive.is/4v2PE

If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump: Trump has always appealed to bigots. His address to a Jewish coalition confirms that he's an anti-Semite himself

archive.is/C7Vdz

Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump's Muslim Ban

archive.is/eUPLx

Six Reasons Trump Would Be Disaster for U.S. Jews, Israel and the Middle East

archive.is/Jvogr

Trump more psychopathic than Hitler, Oxford study finds

archive.is/jZsuG

Citing 'Core Beliefs,' U.S. Rabbis Condemn Trump's 'Hateful Rhetoric'

archive.is/Ifprj

ADL Calls Trump Plan to Ban Anti-Semites ‘Anti-Semitic’

archive.is/Yn8bF

Trump’s Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as 'pro-Israeli'

archive.is/YOMh9

Is Donald Trump’s Inadvertent Anti-Semitism Worse Than the Real Thing?

archive.is/MvupZ

Attacked by Trump, Mexicans look to Jewish groups for help

archive.is/NZANv

Trump, Brexit, ISIS and the Unmistakable Stench of the 1930s

archive.is/4nF6X

Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content

archive.is/aZPys

Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump

archive.is/eEteU

Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?

archive.is/zBZj7

Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump

archive.is/tHutK

Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not

archive.is/unkNa

Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews

archive.is/zWFyK

The clan leader of white Americans: Conservative David (((Frum))) perfectly explains how the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump

archive.is/04M3t

ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach

archive.is/aGsOd

Jewish donor dumps Trump after community backlash: Republican developer Martin Selig ‘stunned’ by blowback from Seattle Jews

archive.is/Fn79G

CANT POST VIDS IN THIS POST BECAUSE IT SAYS MY REQUEST TOOK TOO LONG

nope cant fucking post the 911 one it just fucks everything up
youtube: donald trump on 9-11 truth (aired on sept. 11 2001)

hopefully the damn UN vid will post

WHOOPS!

Thank you, Kek.

But Lincoln didn't give two shits about muh slaves, like at all.
Why is this meme still being pushed?

Honestly I hope it gets pushed more.

Kek.

Is what I been telling you dumb faggots for months: if you go to tel aviv today you know what you'll hear? not hebrew, but french

All the french jews are leaving france, not even during the nazis they left but with all the Cultural Enrichment(TM) from the mudslimes (already 10% of the country) is not dumb neonazis posting signs they are afraid of but wild kebabs gunning them down with AKs

So french jews are selling everything for cheap, leaving business behind, all to live as lower middle class in a country that while not as shit as most of the middle east its still not to the standards of europe

They fucked up yet again, just like went they pissed off the romans and got kicked out of judea for 2000 years>>7570323

Duh, the rebellions against the greeks? the one against the roman that caused their 2000 year expel from judea? jews fuck up way more often than they win

The biggest mistake of the jews was thinking white people hated them. As it turns out white people are the only ones who tolerate them?

Blacks? hate them. Latinos? hate them, catholicism and all. The chinese, japanese and asians in general? hate them or don't give a fuck. And the mudslimes? not even hitler hated jews more than camelfuckers do

This shit was predictable but then again so was the outcome against the roman empire and they went and did it anyway

You got leftists JEWS who are against Zionism and Israel because the Palestinians are browner and higher in the progressive stack user

I been doing that for years

This motherfucker is contradicting as fuck, he complaints about the progressives letting muslims in and then about trump wanting them out?

If he saw european jews right now he would agree that the kebab need to gtfo and stay back in shittystan

fucking kikes and their slavery fetish
slaves were already becoming obsolete, the south was stupid to not try to industrialize their farms sooner, in fact we should never have had nigger slaves to begin with.

Somehow young people voting for Bernie Jew sanders means Jewry in America is dead?

This, they will pack up and move to China.

China won't be much use once we fix our trade deals and stop being fucking cucks in trade.

Implying the chinese don't hate them and will let them in

You are delusional user

Good, they can all go to Israel, just in time for it's military funding to be cut, the ISIS golem to turn on it's masters and Assad to fund Hamas in retaliation for the (((rebellion)))

This writes itself like a confession article. Like near the end when the criminal is about to receive the verdict or judgement and he spills the shekels.

We grow stronger

Their time has ended

And there we have it. Neocons = Jews.

Also, most of the 'leading anti-Semites of the Democratic Party,' such as the Blumenthals, and obviously Sanders, are themselves Jews.

In truth, Max Blumenthal seeks to attract possible anti-Semites and expunge them of any racial consciousness. It is controlled opposition par excellence.

As hard as (((they))) are trying, there's no way they can blend in like they can in white countries which their whole scheme relies on and going to Beijing or Shanghai or other places is dangerous because they have random mobs that literally beat foreigners to death for the slightest transgressions. I'm guessing they're still mad about the whole century of humiliation and the opium wars (which was started by a JEW).

UMMAN MANDA

That's less than 2% of american jews though.

Also most of them are faking.

They

always

do this.

They'll always piss everyone off eventually through their actions. And they better not play stupid again either because these articles show they knew exactly what they were doing.

Why don't they ever learn? Do the extent of their inbreeding-born mental illnesses prevent them from doing so?

I just don't believe the Trump is controlled opposition line because they already had Jeb! He was only made into a clown by Trump and our memes, but if it was just him and Hillary, it would've been your typical american election. He would've been the perfect opponent for Hillary as well, as they both have checkered histories to answer for and both would likely play of game of I won't call you on it if you don't call me out on it.

This is how it works.
Jews get kicked out of country. The dumb people die or convert, the smartest/richest people migrate. Arriving in the new country they take up higher positions in society than others due to their (now) above average IQ. The new country is happy because they do a good job. Over a few generation they regress to the mean and end up having just average IQ. But they use nepotism to keep their positions.
This leads to people being angry at them because they are now shit at their positions but use all manner of suberterfuge to keep them.
Eventually they fuck up the country in some way due to incompetence and they are expelled.

People are realizing that letting 1.7% of the population rule the remaining 98.3% is a BAD idea…

ANCAP NOW
DECENTRALIZATION
AGORA
PRIVATE LAW

Or just a radioactive crater.

CHINA

theyve been in china since it turned communist

remember, communism is ALWAYS the jews fault

The Jews will unite humanity, alright. Just as they always said they would but not in a way that is favourable to them and will ultimately result in the permanent end of Jewry.

That's a ruse. They're not going anywhere and they're not worried. They still control both the media/Hollywood and, by extension, a shit ton of what the public believes.

I know which of them races we can trust with those bank gibs: Niggas. They know the Supreme Mathematics, and I heard that they was Pharoahs back in the day. You gotta know a lot of that triangle shit to build Pyramids. Ya feel me?