French foreign legion

Where should young men go who do not want to be wage slaves or small business owners

Is the Legion the most or least cucked armed unit in the world?

They take everybody so I guess its full of non whites but is this perhaps a refuge for those opting out of modern society or are we all fucked until some big happening happens and change comes?

I can't wait anymore and the normal 9-5 is killing me. Probably a lot of other Holla Forumsacks too.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/02/briton-killed-fighting-isis-syria-dean-carl-evans
cervens.net/legionbbs123/showthread.php?7215-What-is-quot-basic-training-quot-like
cervens.net/legionbbs123/archive/index.php/t-3502.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go to Russia and help fight for the h'wite race.

its illegal to question the holocaust in russia stop posting here RIDF

at this point, just lol. Russia is as worse or even worse than the west. Only good thing about it is that it's some kind of an alternative.

Bumping cause interested. Maybe someone has experience?

I don't specifically want too fight for the white race, I think no military in the world offers us that. My question boils down too who actively hurts the white race the least and where can "warriors" go.

I am not smart enough to be a political figure head like Dr. Pierce or GLR. I do however have very high athletic ability, I tried the 9-5 and its soul crushing.

Is there no place for young white men who still have the warrior mind set but don't want too actively fight for Israel?

I would join if it wasn't just another ZOG army. Shame, the FFL looks like a really nice place to serve.

Only RWDS, I'm afraid.

Waiting for a meme too materialize feels like forever and counter productive.

So it almost has no whites anymore? Very large bummer tbh

It's a multicultural army that serves as the shock troops of a nation that doesn't keep ethnic statistics because "muh race blindness" and has one of the highest percentages of Muslims in their population in Europe (no Anatolia has NOT been European since 1453).

/thread

You will be send to Africa to fight for (((french))) interest. But after one contract you can leave and find good paid job in private military sector.

FFL is segregated by language/nationality, though. But I get what you are saying.

Thats bullshit. They teach you to speak french first, and if you start making problems about race - you are out.

Most PMC's are working in (((their))) interest as well as far as I can tell.

The most because you literally sign a contract obligating you to fight for ZOG. It also grants citizenship to shitskins so it's been a tool for genocide by racemixing since its inception.

Stay away unless you like promoting the extermination of whites.

The Legion isn't you doing exciting shit everyday. The majority of your time in the Legion will be you doing pointless shit that your superiours tell you to do just so they can get a reaction out of you.

It's the exact same as every other Western force. Don't view the legion as it's own 'entity', it's just a branch of the French army that accepts foreigners.

There probably is yeah, but there also a lot of niggers and Eastern Europeans from piss poor backgrounds.

But what's the end goal with joining the Legion? Chances are you'll leave after 5 years and what will you have after those 5 years? You'll probably end up speaking broken English and have citizenship(which isn't guarenteed btw) to a shit country who take it up the arse from Muslims on a regular basis.

If you just want to have a go at ISIS then look into joining the Kurdish YPG. You'll have to pay for your flight there and you won't get paid to fight for them, but after 6 months in the YPG they will pay for your flight back home if you want to leave that is.

I heard Westerners who join the YPG don't do any fighting. They just let them sit around for propaganda purposes.

Join Hezbollah

midf pls

I don't romanticize it. There just has to be a better way of living compared just going through the motions. Building real world skills and not being desk jockey seems infinity better than waiting for some far off event that will give us a chance to live in a better world.

Why does everything end up getting paid to sit on your ass the whole day. Wish shit posting on Holla Forums was a way too afford basic needs at least

Nah, they fight. Australia has had at least 3 die fighting Isis on the frontline.

FFL is where people go as a desperate last measure. You will see fucked up shit very fast. If you have other options, I suggest you use them.
War is hell. It's not exciting or fun.
source: ex legionairre

They are actually distancing themselves from that. Just ignore the far lefty foreigners that join them, while I repsect them for going out there and fighting ISIS I think they are giving the YPG a bad name by calling themselves communists or w/e

I know there a few Holla Forumsacks who were/are currently in the YPG

I think I know what article you are talking about. That article was from over a year ago. I don't think there were western only units back then dew to how few the westerners were back then and there was ofc a language barrier between westerners and the Kurds. You're gonna have problems in a fight when your own guys speak a completely different language. Part of the training now when you join the YPG is Kurdish language lessons.

Also if you follow the YPG in any way you'll hear about Western fighters dying every now and then.

Here's an example of a British volunteer who died recently theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/02/briton-killed-fighting-isis-syria-dean-carl-evans

I don't regard it as fun more of a last resort for a fucked up country that is getting less white everyday with a sky rocketing white murder rate. Seen fucked up shit just being a citizen. Black Economic empowerment, rich whites leaving at an increasing rate, economy circling the toilet.

There is no security here at the moment and it getting less and less. Fucked either way dying a insignificant death might as well be by my own design instead of waiting for a bunch of nogs too take me or my family out in the middle of the night.

I want too fight but a couple of thousand willing too fight can't do much against millions, especially considering the changing guns laws.

How old are you, OP? How well do you learn (and you will learn a lot of USELESS shit, or at least what you would consider useless)? How is your fitness?

When you apply for a job at a business, you may ask for any wage and you're free to quit your job at any time. When you are in the army you'd be court-martialed and during times of war, you'd be executed by a firing squad if you quit your job or dare to talk back to your boss. Don't even pretend for a second that being a military slave is better than making a living in the private sector.

Who served in the legion. That makes a huge difference.

It every shitskin coming to France was forced to serve in the legion, it'd be a happy place.

24. Out of shape at the moment but was a very high level athlete getting physically fit again would probably take 3-4 months.

I learn quite fast IQ was tested at 133

Its better than making a living in this shit hole.

My, bad, was out of the news cycle for awhile

There is a time and place for discipline and hierarchy. You can't have a functional military where soldiers are allowed to desert at will. Maybe OP is looking for purpose in their life rather than merely earning shekels.

You don't want a job and you don't want to work for yourself, you want to go somewhere, where your necessities come from.. where? mommy and daddy? government?

If you think having a job is a drag, wait until you're forced to rob through the mud, dig holes in malaria infested shitholes and kill people you have no quarrels with. The business sector is paradise compared to the military.

The legion only accepts the best, kicks out the rest, and kills a third in combat. That'd kill immigration entirely, because shitskins have no balls.

The bulk of the legion are Europeans and Russian, the rest are scum that give up on the way.

yup, most work for jewish mining companies in africa

You're a fucking idiot.

Preferably a farmer but since our land is getting taken from us and farms without land claims on them is insanely costly. Black labor is preferred because its dirt cheap. Business sector only promotes blacks because they get huge advantages if they do, once you make enough money banks can refuse you service if you don't give away 50% of your business to a "previously disadvantaged partner". I dont really know.

Future is dim here at best, if I lived in a first world country hell even eastern Europe I wouldn't consider it. Read above.

If this is true I am all for it.

Checked

Does not sound too bad. Physical fitness is not the absolute priority, though. You need to be fit, sure, but you also have to be interesting in other ways.

As I recall, the typical French SIGYCOP profile will be done to you (each letters stands for something like eyes, ears etc.) and each is rated differently and the sum of all this would qualify or disqualify you based on your health. If you have any past injuries from sport etc. or disabilites, you can hide them, you can hide everything, but for your own sake you should not because the pain that it can bring to you will be on you.

If you are used to sport and used to running distances (used to be a 12 minute run), try to sometimes do a 100 meter sprint. Shuttle run is also a thing nowadays, I believe. Practice pull ups (tractions) and rope climbing(cord) but even if you do not, you should be able to do this adequately as long as you are generally fit and motivated. Sit ups (abdo) also.

You will also undergo an NG (Niveau General), a sort of psycho/IQ tests that will give you a score from 1 to 20. If you speak French, your minimum is 7, if you are black and speak French, your minimum is 5. If you score higher than 11, you can eventually be an NCO. The max for non-French was 17 iirc.

Sorry forgot to add - the minimum for non Francophones is 9.

lots of slavs, but also algerians and morrrocans.

beginner training is hard. best be fit.

You are stripped of your passport and citicenship. You are a slave for ZOG interests. You will have to go where they sent you (mostly africa).
For your concerns, you can better start your own militia or something, where you have the freedom to make your own choices.
But yes it is livable I guess for soldiers standards. Allthough FFL gets send to the shittiest and dirtiest jobs.
My advice still stands: dont do it bro.

You'll have to learn french..

i have always been averse to military life because i needed to know exhaustively that i would actually be spilling blood justifiably.
i could move forward while flesh is ripped from bone if the cause was righteous.
today is not such a day, but maybe some day.

If by real world skills you mean learning to deal with endless amounts of bureaucracy and bullshit then the army is the perfect place. If you want to learn actual real world skills look for a general contractor or something and get hired by him.

What's the age limit? Been thinking of FFL a lot lately…

17.5 to 40. Under 18 you need your parents permission, verified at the embassy

It looks good on paper, but the salary is so piss poor it isn't close to worth it.

The starting salary is 1280euro/month

1280 euro is a lot of money for well trained soldiers in the majority of countries

M8, a soldier here receives 200$/month, 1280 euro/month is fucking heaven. Also, it goes up to 4000 euro/month depending on your service.
Overall, I would not join for the sole reason that I won't risk my life for Israel.

French Foreign Legion is for niggers.

/thread

Why would you join their army? When we got your needs within 5 years because the whole western world is going down the drain and we need white-red-pilled people around to save it.

Go ahead, go join up. I give you six months before you miss your current situation.

This, tbh.

I just got back from france in june where i tried to join. I made it to the last cuttain call where you go "rouge" (accepted) and didnt get selected. none of the americans did. Most white people where sent home.

I spoke damn good french, prior marine infantry, and was in better shape than most of the africans who where there.

They took all the russians and czech guys though. And obscure nationalities. Theres a big and bad stereotype for americans that we just quit, go home back to our six figure a year jobs, so they dont like letting americans in.

Also they let in two guys who coult pass the physical tests or do any pullups. One was autrailian and another urkrainian. both of their dads where generals.

while i was there i did a lot of work projects and basic legion life looked to be baby sitting for african immigrants to teach them french and not to rape. They did inventory all day of FFL merchandise and cut the grass.

They didnt take to kindly to white people it seemed. I did alright b/c i spoke french.

if you are american just make sure you can do 10 pullups, and can score no less than a 9 on the beep test.

they wont really teach you french, its up to you to learn it there. most everyone just speaks there mother toungue.

I'm gonna try to join in the next few years. I am 29 now, so hopefully age won't be a hindrance to acceptance. I am in very good shape, though. Good endurance and strength from being /fit/ for years now.

I want to get citizenship so I can help to remove kebab from the fatherland when the time comes.

I remember we had a FFL guy posting in /k/, back in 2010 i believe
Nice guy, shame the fench did what they do best with their own things

Damn, this isn't very encouraging.

Fuck foreign legion. Bunch of niggers, degenerates and criminals serving a cucked nation tearing itself apart.

All mercenaries are trash. All they care about is shekels.

Any caps of this? i was thinking alot about the FFL recently. Life is shit yo

They were extended Q&A's, caps are hard in that regard, especially when nobody capped since we had an archive

ree
Well id love to have an ex-legionarre talk about it on here. post medal w/timestamp for proof. Havent got much going for me myself and i kinda like the idea of starting a new life.

I'm considering the French Foreign Legion. It'll be no picnic though. I think you get a cup of coffee and some bread and that's it. Having a new language literally beaten into me, constant fear of failure and most of all Niggers.

tbh lads…what do you do if your alergic to coffee? drink piss?

The FFL guy said he had that only when he did some the shit once, thrown in a little cell as punishment
Bad coffee too

Nearly all the anglo (or westerners save a few french that know what joining actually entails) desert.

That's a fucking fact. Because you think that once "proven" the discipline regimen will stop.
And it doesn't. Slavs get that, gooks get that, african and latinos need that, arabs never make the cut anyway.

Because after three years of eating shit and getting kicked in the face at the smallest mistake and asking for permission evertyme you wanna shag a girl while ON LEAVE, you're gonna split.
Why? Because you can go back home. Because you do have other prospect than this.

Half the threads across the internet are "I want to join the FFL to do this and that in the future" as if it's a fucking career plan… Kid if you join the FFL you don't have a future, you join the FFL to die. And if you don't… well the FFL doesn't want you for there is a full world of people that are desperate enough to join to not having to care about your wishy-washy ass.

Also you can beat on slavs (makes them feel like the army back home) take passports away from niggers, etc…
Anglo will always go cry that it's unfair to the hierarchy (or worse to the press).

But the main thing the FFL wants is people that look for oblivion (protip = the fitness tests aren't even mandatory).

Everything else they will whip into you, be it the french language, the fitness or the combat capabilities. But you have to be willing to give everything to the Legion.
Which is much easier if you have nothing to begin with.

As I recall, they even used to note if you came with a one way ticket and just enough money to get by for example. Meant you were serious. If for reasons you put money for example - fucked too.

That makes sense, like a last ditch effort in war to survive or for a unknown criminal/persecuted monster to restart, even when that entails living only for the legion
Yes, a legion full of dead man walking and mediocre units, no wonder they are loyal and disciplined to it due to its second chance nature, which means tough cunt fame that people like

That's why I want to join. I have nothing to live for and only want to experience war before I die, and possibly help in the restoration of Europe if I make it through.

Enjoy fighting for ZOG's interests and.

shoo shoo jew.

Not anymore, they perform background checks, and have "gestapo" that interrogates you few times to catch any lie or inconsequence in your story. If you are very bad goy and there is arrest warrant on you - they will call Europol to take you.

/k/, Holla Forums, and Holla Forums should coordinate and get a real Outer Heaven and Zanzibarland going

I dont understand the question. You dont want to start a small business for yourself, which is fine, but you also dont want to work for someone else (which includes the army). Do just not want to work?

But user, the military are wage slaves.

About as cucked as the rest of the French army, of which it is a part.

No, they don't. Getting in is notoriously hard, and it's not the best and brightest who get in. Poor, young, naive and without any skills, experience or opportunities is what they want.

Not as many as Holla Forums suggests.

It's not. Long are the days they were badass, nowadays is more like childcare for slavs.

Probably.

But they did
Plus if you did some bad shit but nobody knows other than those unknown assailants ready to nip you, let's say a refusal, a betrayal, unsobordination due to moral standards, the FFL is a good place if you have your papers (or lack of them) on check

nah brah

It's called a machine gun.

And explosives.

I see no problems.

I knew some guys who served in the legion.
They opened their own restaurant and it got pretty successful too.
Based guys.
However - the legion sucks. You crawl through mud then go into the desert to run with 40 kg of equipment on your back with a small water supply for hours on end in the middle of the fucking saharan desert (they do most of their training in the desert btw) so you can have some illiterate shout at you.
You're not even rewarded for it; you've no practical work experience (engineering? none, doctor/medic/dentist? nope, lawyer? no, accountant? nah etc.), the people in society don't really think you're the greatest guy (who thinks the ex-army people are great persons? now who thinks Hollyjew actors are great people and buys magazines about their personal life?) and the people in the Legion, as I said, don't exactly respect you all that much.

Since you've got nothing to lose, I suppose you could throw your life away in servitude for a very small pay or just do it and leave after 3-4-5 years.

Or you could take the iron pill.

I wouldn't. Unless they start the Muslim purge. That might be a good time to go over and help. Maybe they would hand out nice little acreages after the conflict to veterans. Perhaps even the former land the Muslim ghettos congregated in.

post big boss pepe pls

Mods had better make this a banner

trying without the bold

Try it

Look dude. I want out too. I'm tired of the 9 to 5 meaningless grind. Fucking sick of it. I want meaning and adventure and true hardship in my life. There is no place for us anymore.

I was in aubaugne. While I didn't get selected, and was pissed as fuck for a while bc I wanted sweet oblivion, I'm glad I didn't get picked. The legion can't give it to you now. They are only piggybacking off their old reputation of sheer wtf to make financial ends meet.

I was in selection with a guy who almost completed castel. That's their basic. He was a south african. White guy. Very cool. He hated it. Said it was cucked.

When I was there I met a bunch of ppl who joined for your reasons. They had been in regiment and where quitting. Voiding the fucking contract. Know why?

Bc the legion is nothing but another 9 to 5. Only worse than the one you do now. There is no fighting. There is no adventure.
And if ww3 breaks out you'll be dying for something that isn't what you should be dying for.

Sorry man. We just don't have an option right now.

We need trump to start an american legion. Or something. We need an option in life that's a risk all endeavor. Something that will kill us. Something greater than ourselves to evoke a spiritual oblivion within our hearts and minds. And nothing behind the french flag is going to give that to you.
Or ours right now for that matter.

Face it user. We have no home. No options. Only this silent and seething frustration that just keeps building.

Lets just meditate on everything I said for a bit. Maybe the answer will come to us.

Maybe the answer is already here.

This makes it look better to me than anything else anyone has ever said. I can't have kids, don't have any desire for sex, don't want to start a business.

I am used to walking on eggshells while being treated like dirt, I can live in any condition without caring. Used to extreme endurance(I can run a mile in up to 115F while heavily dressed, and go a little less in 32F while almost naked), and reasonably strong.

Pretty much the only thing I've wanted to do for years is kill niggers and jews. It'd be nice to put it towards something other than myself. Where the hell do I go?

See the post above man. We don't have an option outside of what we can create.

And we are perfectly suited for creation.

Posted fifteen seconds before me.

If all we have is what we go out and do, then that doesn't change anything that's already happened. But I'm shit in a fight and have to go roundabout for it. Know anywhere I can learn to fight at least?

The french foreign legion is full of nigger convicts trying to get out of prison time.

Or just form our own RWDS. Or maybe become pirates and raid Sweden for brides.

Form your own militia and fight in the coming RaHoWa. EZ

Do you have friends?

Buy firearms and start shooting.
Start running and lifting.
Treat yourself like a military.
Watch real fight footage on youtube. Then fight your friends. Repeat over and over until you learn muscle memory.

This alone puts you in top 1% of humans. Bc seriously. No one does these things.

They just sit and fantasize.

You can practice tactics in airsoft or something.

If you want oblivion, go shoot some niggers or spics and suicide by cop.

If you want a RWDS, start killing homeless and drug dealers. If you want to kill niggers, do it. You want life to have meaning? Make it have meaning. You want adventure? There's many ways to get started. Don't worry about food, there will always be people to give you food and clothes. You want to free Sweden? Time to vigilante up then. The world is weak, something for the strong to devour. Despair looms among us like a wolf.

The internet? You can always salvage old laptops from goodwill, wipe the harddrive, put Linux Mint on it. Carry a notetop or whatever the fuck. Bodybuilding? If a homeless french man can get protein + water and get fucking ripped, so can you. Convict conditioning exists. Deodorant, razors and toiletries are relatively cheap to get. As I recall, YMCA's exist, you can just shower that way. If need be, a gym Every city has abandoned areas, and parks to sleep on. YMCAs have lockers to store your shit

Wanna live INNAWOODS? there's guides for it.

The point is, do you whine like the nu-male dogs or do you take action like Chad Thundercock?

Do you hunt the wolf of despair, or does it hunt you?

See, I'm digging this.

Instead of dying for another man.
Lets brain storm how to make ourselves fullfilled.

It's almost too bad we don't have the right investor to start a pmc

I saw 4 (green berets and all) of these guys running up my road this evening.

I'm in the South West of Paris, in a upper-middle (but mudifying) neighborhood.

why must you die to feel fulfilled?
Why not work to better the life of another?

Volunteer to help kids whove been abused, or find some way to help a fellow user whose a neet feel confidence in themself, or who knows what else.

Trust me, dying for a cause sounds romantic and great, but from experience, helping another directly, is a very powerful and fulfilling thing

You missed the point entirely. It's not just about death, or material objects, it's about exploring strength and will. If we are to be the inheritors of the Furher's Will, then should we not act like it? The homeless does not kill himself out of despair, he continues on, inspite of society saying otherwise.

We are to continue on, as the inheritors of Will and Power, to express our strength. The time of strife is very nearly upon us.

Good point.

What I'm getting at is there isn't readily available options to go and do this.

There also isn't adventure for those who seek the call like many of us here do.

The longer you punch a time clock the more you end up thinking of your death.
And how meaningless it will be.

I stead of the legion of cucks there should be a good option out there for men who have nothing, but can do anything.

Regardless, I'm doing the same thing everyday. Just waiting to die while finding non electronic ways to pass the time.

Bonsai. Lifting. Music production. Shooting.

But to what end?

I have a call for distant lands but know not where to go now.

ah so you look for a challenge, something to test yourself, this is not something bad, and definitely can give someone a sense of purpose

Ah I see what you mean now. Perhaps not such a bad idea. Just be careful tying yourself to a military, you can often become someone's puppet.

I think there are still some jobs that give the sense of helping others, of having some meaning, though I can think of few that have adventure.

Yeah man this is what I mean. The legion as I found out doesn't offer this.

Nor does the time clock punch while you live in your soviet block apartment.

We need to make something happen. A Holla Forums pmc would be something. But we'd need an investor.

I'm loaded as hell, but don't have anything to spend it on.

That being said, it isn't that hard to start killing people, user. It is not difficult to obtain cyanide, or you can find poisonous plants in your area and concentrate it. If you are fit and have combat practice, you can probably readily kill someone with a knife, but I don't recommend that starting out.

Poisoning people is disconnected. It gives you time to adjust to having done it without freaking out. You'll still probably lose a few days of sleep while pointing your gun at the door, waiting for the police to show up, but they probably won't.

After the reality of being a murderer sets in and you justify it to yourself, then you can go and start killing properly. You just have to get over that initial hump so you don't panic.

Why do I get the feeling you are speaking from experience?

I'm just a criminal psychologist.

Do I have to write a disclaimer for you?

It's 8ch. Yes.

As much fun as that would be I kind of doubt a lot of Holla Forums would be the type. Maybe if we separated into intelligence and enforcement? You wouldn't want a bunch of nasally aspies on your front line, no one would take you seriously.

So what, google it? I don't want to have to be questioning if Jerome put nightshade into my burger, don't give them ideas.

Hello, white males between 16 and 24

This is also the same demographic that likes to make those "I've finally figured out how to start a political party that the jews won't call racists or natzees" posts.

You mean at bare minimum 70% of Holla Forumss population?

Everything I write is purely for entertainment and/or informational purposes, and I do not condone, encourage, or engage in these acts.

Go to a jewelry store with some old rings and necklaces and tell them you'd like to buy some cleaner. Do not mention cyanide. Just say you need some cleaner, and act innocuous.

Potassium cyanide is a potent jewelry cleaner. Gets rid of tarnish like nothing. Buying it from a jewelry store will often be an off-the-books purchase with no paperwork to follow, especially at a small business store where you might be buying straight from the actual jeweler. If they end up not giving you the right stuff, don't sweat it and try again somewhere else or come up with a different plan.

The stuff they have at jewelry stores has color and flavor added, but you can water it down quite a lot without problems, and if you know a bit of chemistry you can separate them.

If true that's pretty terrifying. I thought that kinda stuff was "kills you pretty much instantly" -tier though. Too dangerous to handle for the purpose of cleaning rings?

disregard, holy shit.

Our problem and all of this so called "alt right" is there is no targets.

We just say jews. Or niggers or slice or whatever the flavor of the post is.

We actually don't have any names of value floating around outside of who the media talks about.

You are probably thinking hydrogen cyanide. Potassium cyanide requires larger doses to be fatal.

That being said, jewelers are trained professionals. Just like anyone who handles dangerous materials for a living, they are very cautious in handling it. You should be as well, if you use it for any purpose.

zog cucks

cervens.net/legionbbs123/showthread.php?7215-What-is-quot-basic-training-quot-like

cervens.net/legionbbs123/archive/index.php/t-3502.html

read
Life in the Legion : from a soldier's point of view

lots of work, chores

It will suck if they don't let you fight anymore? is this true?

nigra

good point

it would rock the nation if /pol went all east area rapist (also known as the golden state killer or original night stalker) on zog

High level targets is pointless. The foot soldiers of the ZOG are immigrants, jews, and blacks.

Start depopulating those, and the ZOG falls apart. A nation needs an army.