Nearly Half of Australians Favor a Ban on Muslim Immigration, a New Poll Finds

archive.is/OTTYQ

The article doesn't mention that it includes 36 percent of Greens voters, but given their policy to reduce the nation's population to 10 million, it's not that surprising.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AusAesthetics/status/778562926340808705
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

god I love this fucking country, truly the last bastion of uncucked anglo genes

Chinks and pajeets are arguably a bigger threat though.

pajeets aren't that bad but chinks are a weird case, most of them usually segregate themselves in their own sections of towns

I don't give a fuck about those clowns rattling their cage.

I think it's due to the fact that both will take too many jobs, programming and science respectively.

They're both cheap labor puppets, used by the Jew to force university educated whites into the lowest paying sector of the workforce.

Chinks and Pajeets aren't as violent as muslims.
Chinks sell dodgy goods and make their money in China - they have no interests in becoming Australian. Australia is where they can come and live more freely and in better conditions than China, but without actually benefitting Australia as a whole - they don't integrate and don't see a problem with it either.
Pajeets take away the unskilled labour jobs that are needed for regular Australians. They've made a move into IT and even some construction jobs as well. Once again, they're not a benefit for Australia as a whole, only to the companies that hire them and pay them dismal wages.

Muslims/Africans are a different breed. Not only do they not assimilate, they want Australia to change to accommodate them. As well as sucking up huge amounts of welfare, they're inherently violent too. Australians see these large muslim/African families and know that they're funding them with their tax dollars.
There are a lot of Australians who still call it as they see it and they know that importing muslims has no benefit to society at all - look at how crazy Europe and America is becoming. They see that, and they don't want that for Australia.

Trump is literally the savior of white Christendom

Except the major cities. They are cucked beyond belief.

eh, it's hardly L O N D O N over here, but it is fucked in the cities

Good goy. Also having positive views of Indians and Chinese means you must be pretty ignorant of their cultures and countries. If you keep it up the guy who posts the china .webm will show up.

I didn't once advocate that Chinese and Indians were positive for Australia (they're not).

That's pretty low tbh.

I'm a little disappointed in my countrymen.

Its pretty good considering how left the majority of our media is.

All foreigners are a threat.

If you nuked Victoria then that would easily become 80%.

Holy shit the salt on goybook was amazing about this today, there was some top quality banter to be had.

plz post

ASIANS WILL ALWAYS BE THE GREATEST THREAT TO THE AUSTRALIAN

MOSLEMS ARE A DISTRACTION

NEVER FORGET THE YELLOW PERIL

africans are also immigrating here in large numbers recently.

Are they that stupid or do they have even a half baked plan on how to make that work?

Yeah, the Sudanese are fucking cancer.

Curry eaters and slant eyes have to go back. All non whites except abos will be deported.

That is just half of the cunts who aren't too drunk or lazy to answer a poll.

DON'T FORGET TURNKIKE SAID WE WILL BE TAKING IN 5000 SPICS TOO

DAY OF THE ROPE WHEN?

Yes they are that stupid, and no, they don't have a plan on how to make that work.

Why does Turnbull think he can take in 5,000-7,000 spics without even discussing the idea first with government/the people? He's gonna get ousted soon if he keeps up this grandstanding.

you're not wrong. But you can still get fucked cunt.

What is it with the west it seems like all our politicians have collectively decided to start ignoring the electorate of every western nation at once almost universally.

They haven't asked the other half yet :^)

Free movement between Anglo nations would fix this, just add the caveat that you have to be able to trace actual british ancestory to before the 1950's.

Every major city in any country is a hub of degeneracy and does not represent the true values of that country. Swedes living in the cold, harsh outskirts are the most badass fuckers but they've gotta deal with all their women fucking off to Stockholm and Malmo to fuck the cock carousel.

Because that worked out so well for Ireland.

Pro-tip faggot, you're 'country' is already dead.

1950s? No. At the very least before The Great War.

If one of the monuments in every small town in this country doesn't have your family's name on it. You aren't Australian.

Probably looking for a positive spot in history - they wanna be THAT guy that 'saved the lives of so many refugees' even if it comes at a terrible cost to the natives.

As more of the public awaken, the politicians are going to swing back to the right and they'll have to attempt to undo everything the current day politicians have green-lit.

Why do abos get to stay? Will you at least wipe them out?

I'm not the guy you're replying to, but there's no way Clinton is going to win this thing

Gotta give the abbos a fair go.

Sometimes I hate living here, it's too hot, the internet is 3rd world tier, I can't get a gun, and freedom of speech is near nonexistent.
But then I see shit like this and remember my nan said she doesn't trust kikes or towelheads and much of that side of the family feels the same way and they basically run the small town they're in.

Haven't they been given many a 'fair go' already, though? Let those unintelligent animals just disappear into the annals of history.

It's a line from the song, mate

Wishful thinking. Hillary has been the next president since 2012, not even death will prevent her from being in office; they'll use a body double in the worst case scenario.

There is 0% chance of Trump being allowed to win.

What? From which nation? Mexico?

I'm extremely confident Trump takes the win, I don't even think an attempted rigging will get Clinton over the line.

You have to go back.
At least to Melbourne, take over the city and secede, we'll all be happier for it.

Just go to Ararat, its the city Chinese built while chasing gold. You can keep it.

Not a yank so keep your tip and I can own an AR-15 boyo. I'm very close to Australia he he he.

Just post a thread about leddit shit and a based goreposter will show up. I don't save that stuff, gross.

twitter.com/AusAesthetics/status/778562926340808705

Fuckin oath we do. FUCK OFF MUZZIES WE FULL!

This fuck Melbourne and the degenerate scum that live there

That's far too low, then.

Yeah you can just not if your a pov got my license sorted and i own a ruger 10 22 pistol.

the safety course for the AB and H categories was $150
membership in my gun club was $150 for the year
my safe was second hand and cost $200
the license itself was $250 but that's for 5 years
and the gun was $120 second hand
.22 LR is a small caliber but it's $9 for a box of 50 rounds

Total cost $870
expensive but not prohibitively frankly i'm glad doll bludgers cant afford it

protip: the A and B catergories (center fire rifles, rim fire rifles and break action shotguns) can be gotten right away once you have the license but for the category H (concealable) you have to have had a license for 6 months and participated in 3 competition shoots (they are really liberal in their interpretation of what a competition is) in that 6 months then you can apply for the H and get a pistol

so more than 50% are demented? damn

post salt

I went for my safety a few years ago but didn't go any further. Is there a window of time you have to apply for the licence?

Yep in the 80s and probably even into the 90s it would have still been much higher. Shows how much the rot has already set in.

Wow, I had no idea it was that easy. I'll have to look into it.

This is why nationalist poms and other Europeans should move to Australia. The more we can expand our white population and add to these numbers, the better chance we have of surviving as a society.

You best uncuck fast ya cunts.

The white race needs a place to retreat to if the worst happens and a whole continent is pretty good place to do that.

aka there are a shit ton of Australians, aka Whites, that are pozzed.

Many philipinos are also spaniard rape babies
Lrn2history murican

Looks like it is Australia's turn to fix their shit. They need a Trump like in America. Someone to give a voice to these people that don't want to live near foreigners who ruin everything. Maybe you can get your guns back too

This is American tier retardation.

this fash shit needs to die. ugly TRS language

When the fuck are you aussies going to get gun rights

Time to go home bud

This is an opportunity to get the 'reverse foot-in-the-door' to show that not all immigration is necessarily good for our country. The example of Mediterranean peoples coming to Australia and 'successfully integrating' (fuck off with your poofter sport soccer, this is a rugby/aussie rules nation) was and is still used as justification for importing Somalians and and other Mudpeoples.
Only a fucking retard deals in absolutes.