Hillary Clinton Vows To Tackle Trump: Debates Are a ‘Contact Sport’

This bitch is doing a lot of "vowing" lately.

archive.is/HUG33

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/G3KIY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M._N._Vijayan
8ch.net/pol/res/7534423.html#q7537013
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's cute.

she can barely stand

Can she compose one sentence about Trump without spouting buzzwords?

I don't think derpy eyes is gonna stand a chance without things being super rigged towards her favor.

as soon as they throw to trump for a response the nmible navigator will take control.
The first (and my guess, only) debate should be on PPV, it's going to be a 1st round knockout.

Funny you should say that…

five more days
who is jumping on the hype train??

When you have to talk yourself up by claiming you're going to be "fearless," you are directly implying that your opponent is a scary son of a bitch who is already feared or should be.

Whether that shit is intentional or accidental, calling Trump someone frightening is only a good thing in my book.

she scurred

Hillary having a mental breakdown and literally shitting her pants in front of 100 million people. If that isn't just desserts then I don't know what is.

I've got a 12 year old bottle of scotch I’m saving for the occasion

The moderators are going to destroy Trump or die trying. He shouldn't have agreed to anything less than Lincoln Douglas.

doubting the nimble navigator

This is going to be hilarious. Trump will CRUSH her like a filthy little bug.

This reminds me of the famous battle between the famous Japanese sword masters Miyamoto Musahi and Sasaki Kojirō. It goes like this:
You have already lost, because deep down you know you can't defeat me. You threw the sheath in the sea, because you have no more use for it

Can Hillary even last 90 minutes on stage without stroking out or shitting herself? Nope. KEK will strike down upon her on live television for the world to see.

reminder:
Monday, September 26, 2016
First presidential debate
Moderator: Lester Holt, Anchor, NBC Nightly News

The first debate will be divided into six time segments of approximately 15 minutes each on major topics to be selected by the moderator and announced at least one week before the debate. The moderator will open each segment with a question, after which each candidate will have two minutes to respond. Candidates will then have an opportunity to respond to each other. The moderator will use the balance of the time in the segment for a deeper discussion of the topic.

*Wright State University in Ohio has withdrawn from holding the First Presidential debate due to budget issues. Hofstra University will step in to host the first Clinton/Trump debate.
Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Vice presidential debate
Moderator: Elaine Quijano, Anchor, CBSN and Correspondent, CBS News

The Vice Presidential debate will be divided into nine time segments of approximately 10 minutes each. The moderator will ask an opening question, after which each candidate will have two minutes to respond. The moderator will use the balance of the time in the segment for a deeper discussion of the topic.
Sunday, October 9, 2016
Second presidential debate
Moderator: Martha Raddatz, Chief Global Affairs Correspondent and Co-Anchor of "This Week," ABC
Moderator: Anderson Cooper, Anchor, CNN

The second presidential debate will take the form of a town meeting, in which half of the questions will be posed directly by citizen participants and the other half will be posed by the moderator based on topics of broad public interest as reflected in social media and other sources. The candidates will have two minutes to respond and there will be an additional minute for the moderator to facilitate further discussion. The town meeting participants will be uncommitted voters selected by the Gallup Organization.
Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Third presidential debate
Moderator: Chris Wallace, Anchor, Fox News Sunday

The format for the third debate will be identical to the first presidential debate.

So almost a full week ahead of the event, we now know what they’ll be debating, according to Breitbart.

The topics will include America’s Direction, Achieving Prosperity, and Securing America, in that order. The commission noted that these topics could change due to world and domestic events.

The Monday, September 26 debate at Hofstra University in Hempstead, NY will consist of six 15-minute time segments. Each of the topics will receive two 15-minute segments during the 90-minute, commercial-free program.

From those topics, we can guess that the debate will focus on domestic issues. However, “securing America” could lead to questions of external threats. But Romper says that could change.

According to Politico, the topics are expected to include “America’s Direction,” “Achieve Prosperity” and “Securing America.” But, these talking points could change, depending on news developments leading up to the debate.

Just as this election season has been completely unpredictable, no one really knows what to expect of the presidential candidates while they debate on the stage of the university’s lecture hall. “It’s clear that there’s no love between them,” Fahrenkopf told NPR on Monday. “And how they will present themselves to the American people is anyone’s guess.”. . .

After the commission announced the topics, some on social media noted that they found the topics to be too vague and might provide the candidates with opportunities to stray off topic:

Wow. The presidential debate topics are….vague.
— Nathaniel Walters (@atheisthusker) September 19, 2016

@JakeSherman Wow some really specific topics on the list, candidates will not be able to go off topic with that kind of specificity
— Taylor Ham Takes (@taylorhamtakes) September 19, 2016

The outcome of the debate on Monday, Sept. 26 — which is date of the anniversary of the first televised presidential debate between Richard M. Nixon and John F. Kennedy in 1960 — is really anyone’s guess. And while the eventual discourse may end up touching on other relevant and topical issues for voters, outside of the list, hopefully the political argument will answer many of the most pressing questions Americans need to know.

NPR adds a few details.

Fahrenkopf says there will be an audience, divided between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump supporters, with tickets also available for the commission and Hofstra University.

Like the country, Fahrenkopf says he doesn’t fully know what to expect at the debate. “It’s clear that there’s no love between them,” he said. “And how they will present themselves to the American people is anyone’s guess.”

There will be no commercial breaks, and Fahrenkopf said Clinton and Trump will stand at lecterns for the first debate. Two other presidential debates and a vice presidential debate have also been scheduled.

The Hill says national security will probably take front stage.

The debate in New York will come a week after authorities took custody of a man believed to be behind explosions in New York and New Jersey over the weekend, raising the issue of terrorism in the presidential race as the White House contenders exchange jabs over national security.

Trump’s campaign on Monday argued “the only thing we can expect from a Hillary Clinton presidency is more attacks on our homeland and more innocent Americans being hurt and killed.”

A campaign aide argued the decision to remove U.S. troops from Iraq in 2011 “created the vacuum that led to the founding of ISIS.”

The retort came after Clinton argued that terrorists had invoked Trump’s rhetoric in an attempt to turn the fight against the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) into a religious war.

“We know that a lot of rhetoric we’ve heard from Donald Trump has been seized on by terrorists, in particular ISIS, because they’re looking to make this into a war against Islam rather than a war against jihadists,” Clinton said.

“Violent terrorists, people whose number in the tens of thousands, not tens of millions, they want to use that to recruit more fighters to turn this into a religious conflict,” she added.

The 90-minute debate next Monday will have six 15-minute segments, with two segments focusing on each topic, providing Trump and Clinton at least 30 minutes of debate time focused on national security.

IndianExpress quotes Trump as saying he doesn’t plan on focusing on Hillary’s marriage.

In an interview to Fox News, Trump first praised Holt and quickly added that he is a democrat.

“I have respect for Lester. Lester is a professional, but we’ll see what happens. By the way, Lester is a Democrat. It’s a phony system. They are all Democrats,” Trump said.

Trump warned that he would be raising the issue of Hillary and Bill Clinton’s marriage if the former Secretary of State raised the issue of women around him.

“I don’t think I’m looking to do that Bill. I don’t know what I’m going to do that exactly. It depends on what level she hits you with, if she’s fair, if it’s unfair, but certainly I’m not looking to do that,” Trump said.

Deadline notes that is not what Trump has been saying.

Debate organizers are “gaming the system” with Democratic moderators who will savage him to spare themselves the kind of criticism Matt Lauer got for his moderation of NBC’s Commander-in-Chief Forum, Donald Trump tells FNC’s Bill O’Reilly tonight.

“By the way, Lester is a Democrat. It’s a phony system. They are all Democrats. It’s a very unfair system.”. . .

“I’m not okay with Anderson Cooper, because I think he treats me very unfairly at CNN,” Trump said of the second debate moderator. He did not seem to have an opinion on ABC’s Martha Raddatz, who is co-moderating the second, town-hall style debate with Cooper.

Cooper, says Trump, is “very unfair on CNN. I think CNN – they call it the Clinton News Network. That’s why the ratings aren’t doing very well because who’s going to watch that?”

they'll have breaks, or she's a hologram

Trump will throw curveballs that fly over her head.

This will be awesome.

She has some pretty big shoes to fill.

Beat this, Hill.

I trust the nimble navigator but the best thing Trump should do is like his last GOP debate. Just be and evenheaded the entire debate… don't attack, don't engage.

He's already rising in the polls, he just has to "look presidential" and he'll win. Hillary and the moderators will be desperate to get a gaffe from the Donald.

OH ITS ON! Only on pay-per-view

Get hype

I think he needs to be a bit tougher than "look presidential". People are expecting him to deliver multiple knock out blows to her. I don't know how old you are but most of us have been waiting for 25 years for this moment. This cunt has been hiding behind layers of handlers and a willing press for decades. Finally FINALLY we will have someone with the balls to tell her what she is right to her disgusting face. She can't run and she can't hide from this.

Been meaning to make a meme of this. Just superimpose the words "Sleep well Hillary - see you at the debate" multiple times in various font sizes over a picture of her with a worried face.

Looks like the Democrats are expecting Trump to "fly off the handle" to regain her freefall at the polls.

archive.is/G3KIY

He can get a zinger in or two, but I'd rather win than see her be humiliated… that comes later.

He should be mellow in debate one but tear her a new asshole in the next two debates.

If Trump wins we'll all be humiliated. We just don't know it yet.

can't be worse than obongo or hillary

About the same.

We had a chance to do this right. We left it on the table.

This is funnier when you realize that the debate is in 6 days.

Everyone with a sense of reality knows Trump isn't fit to be President, he is: A bigot (no one can deny it), a corrupt (see pay-to-play and the shady things he does with the money of his foundation), he's a HUGE liar (lied about Iraq War, about his medical records, about the birther movement, about his wealth etc) he doesn't have mental stability (look at his twitter and speeches, did you forget the "Second Amedment people" comment?!) and the knowledge (just watch his interviews, it's a joke, he doesn't know how to answer anything) to be the fucking President of the most powerful country on earth. Period.

it's just that Trump supporters are too blind to realize it. It's like Trump himself said months ago: "I could shoot somebody in the middle of the 5th avenue and I wouldn't lose any voters".
Even Trump knows his supporters don't care about anything.

Please, don't make the wrong decision Nov. 8!

0.25 cents has been deposited into your account

good work, goy

Wheb we gas all the kikes, we're also going to cut off all shills' fingers. Remember that. We are coming for you

Saving a big liter of fine belgian ale, myself

dubs confirm

Holy fuck, this old bag of shit is going to get crushed.

First debate is soon right? I can't wait. If she weren't scared we'd have had several debates by now.

Remember that one "debate" where they actually sat them separately and interviewed them?

I don't because I thought it was stupid and ignored it, was there anything worth watching at all?

Thank you.

She knows that the moderators are in the DNC's pocket and will throw nothing but softball question to her, and she's still terrified of going head to head with the Donald.

There was a coin toss for who goes first. Trump won the toss and decided to go second.

The moderator, Lauer is a huge democrat and this was his biggest shot yet, interviewing two potential presidential candidates. He started both by asking them to focus on their own policies and not attack the other. They both agreed. Trump refrained from attacking Hillary, but almost all Hillary did was attack Trump.

He asked them both tough questions. Trump handled them well, but not perfectly. Hillary did terribly because she is completely unpracticed for debates/interviews where the interviewer isn't completely and obviously biased towards her. After fumbling the questions she started filibustering, talking on and on about irrelevant shit to run the clock out. Lauer politely indicated many times for her to wrap it up so they could continue the interview but she rudely dismissed him repeatedly.

The audience got to ask a few questions, which Hillary didn't like at all. And like with Lauer's questions, she answered with non-answers and talked about irrelevant shit.

The audience, which was pretty much all military gave nothing but neutral or outright negative and bored faces to Hillary, but brightened up and some even smiled when Trump entered. For this reason the camera only showed the audience a handful of times during Hillary's section.

All in all, Trump made Hillary look like a fool. It was the most balanced interview/debate we've had yet, and still tipped at least slightly towards Hillary, but she blew it because she didn't expect to have any tough questions because she's been spoiled by openly pro-Hillary interviewers. Trump did well because he's obviously used to that.

The next day the media was flooded with anti-Lauer (the moderator) stuff everywhere, talking about how he purposely made Trump look good and how biased he was and how he was constantly interrupting Hillary (which somebody counted and if I remember right he interrupted her 6 times and Trump 15 times despite her constant stalling) and shit like that. It pretty much ended that guy's career trying to give a balanced interview.

Well its what you would expect. Hopefully he can find work for Trump or something.

Three minutes in MS Paint for you

reminder that scott adams' dogbert prophecy is coming true

Trump can reverse the demographic trend by simply implementing current laws on the book, building the wall and reversing executive orders.

Vows are basically the same thing as an oath, right? Like the oaths of office she swore and then flagrantly violated to breach the law and the security of the United States?

Somehow I don't think her vow will amount to much of substance.

I never understood that. Musashi was using a giant wooden club made from an oar.

Jap swords bend, chip and break easily.

Musashi had a decisive physical as well as psychological advantage.

Im just causing as much pain for the normalfags I can.

kek

This is literally a copypasta from a jewtube comment I just saw.

Do you even know how many times they're folded?

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT
TAKE A DRINK
OUT COMES SPIT
PLAY CONTACT SPORTS
YOU GO GIT HIT

Sleep well Hillary, see you at the debate

May she get even more BTFO than the last one.

They had to be folded that much to even make use of their shitty iron ore

But we already know every news outlet will declare a victory for Clinton. Even if she fails. We need to get people to actually tune in for the debates to see her suck in real time.

I keked

What's his story?

Checked. The world gets memeier every day.

sleep well cunt - see you at the debate
coughing fit
pants of shit

I doubt we'll have a problem with that, both sides thoroughly believe their candidate will rip the other a new asshole. Hillary has never actually been attacked the way Trump attacks, and Trump has been attacked every way in the book. Will likely be an excellent turnout, I think.

Yeah, but he's a Mormon. I'll take Trump.

Sleep well Hillary - see you at the debate

Sleep well Hillary - see you at the debate

You can’t even come up with your own memes.

Does she think that makes her sound confident?

Poor Hillary is going to lose hardcore. I'll be changing my profession to SALT MINER come election day

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M._N._Vijayan

Has Trump been asked "Do you support a reinstatement of the BAN ON HIGH CAPACITY MAGAZINES AND ASSAULT RIFLES?"

If he hasn't been asked this yet, he will be. He will be directly asked this question, in the debates or elsewhere.

And if he says he supports the ban, hoo boy.

8ch.net/pol/res/7534423.html#q7537013

A contact sport?

"Bring it grandma!"

my sides