Animal Rights Party registered in Finland

The "Animal Rights Party" has just been registered as an official party in our party register in Finland (mind you, we don't even have femynist party yet).

This party's creed and manifesto is to "push political revolution through democratic means" and "envision a society, where all living beings have a right to their lives and their freedom, limited only by the similar rights of other beings".

As per their manifesto:

THE MEAT NORM

What do you think Holla Forums?

Caption: "Give a vote to life."

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/07/12/vegan-baby-hospitalized-removed-parents/86984376/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Marriage between man and his cat when?

Great, more refugees.

Hmm, who else do we know from history who stood up for animal rights I wonder

Honestly when zoophiles and vegans that want to abolish meat eating are in government it means country is done for.

Hitler did not considered lives of animals at the same level as lives of humans though. Those guys want to transfer human rights to animals.

pekka-eric would be spinning in his grave

This also reminded me of a few months back when there was a news article that some woman in our capital was driving along a 60km/h road, when a duck and her fledglings crossed the road. Her idea was of course to slam the brakes and it became a collision of four cars who rammed into her and each other subsequently. A police officer then interviewed said "You have to consider that in these situations it's better to just run over them than to create a danger to other people."

And this raised a small shitstorm in the leftygreens here, how DARE he say this, coplete with all the nonsense like "rather save a few ducks than humans ho are destroying this place by driving cars."

Yes goy, Finland needs "Animal Protection Party" goy.
Finns are great cattle/ I mean meat producers.
Very offensive to animals. So cruel.

Hopefully it creates a big divide between supporters of this group and muslims. Who could be a supporter of both?
Infighting on the left is a beautiful thing.

Gas the hippies

Fucking green commies, gas'em.

ANIMALS HAVE ONLY ONE RIGHT - TO BE TASTY

whoa hold on they contradicted themselves there.
Fucking retarded.

As you can see the gentiles are on the level of livestock just as the oven dodgers demand it.

Did a quick search and there aren't any noses sticking out but the co-founder is cute. Doesn't say who the other co-founder/s are so I'm guessing it's Soros or some other subvertive kike like always.

Enjoy the colon cancer, sausage lovers.

don't reply to this derailing faggot

The gender equal marriage law might as well be expanded to species equal. It's like marriage has any meaning anymore.

I'd wife her and shut her gob by giving her 5 children to raise

It'd be funny if you weren't actually this retarded.

that's holland

in finland the leaders of ARP are these

Keep that meatcuck salty. Saw a thread last night he was bitching about this same type of post.

He looks like he gets mad pussy

Fug, I was searching AJP
Cruel.

The Meat and Dairy Industry is ran by Kikes

If you don't know this already you are lost.

Maailma pelastuu kun ajetaan Suomen karjatalous alas äkkiä. Ei tarvii EU varojakaan enää nostella maataloustukiin niin voivat käyttää ne vaikka botskeihin pakolaisille.

Good. More of them, less of the greens. When in doubt, Esos (esoteric fringe) vote for blood and soil, whatever that means. Mostly nationalistic and "down to earth" traditional.

Ah, here's the clause in their manifesto.

Why and how should we quit meat eating and production?

You keep telling yourself that, meatcuck. Maybe one day it will be true, :)

NEEKERI ULOS

Fhe tax will never happen but stopping subsidies is en vogue.
Also, their electorate are femals airheads between 18 an 30, the main voting block for immigration. I repeat, they suck away seats from the jewish rose-green nation killers.

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/07/12/vegan-baby-hospitalized-removed-parents/86984376/

What's the matter? Is your brain having a shit fit from lack of needed nutrients?

Maybe we need the feminist party to suck out votes too

I told you to stop replying to the faggot.

He's a single-purpose troll who finds threads where someone meantions meat and keeps spamming the same pictures and posts, derailing the thread. Just filter.

Agriculture and agriculture chemistry industry is run by kikes.

BERRYPICKERS GTFO

reminder that if you think that eating pork is wrong you are probably a kike or a mudslime

what a fucking berry picker

I think I'm going to go have a fucking steak to celebrate!

PIGS LIVES MATTER!

Stop HALAL and KOSHER-preparation of meat!

I'm turning myself in, i killed a fly, a mosquito, a bee and 3 spiders. I'm literally a serial killer.

I just did it for the fame!

Take them out and throw them in the middle of feral pig country.
If they survive they will no longer spout this shit.
they won't survive

Exactly.
It's always pictures of niggers holding fruit.

Great, awesome. So what about Education? What about Welfare? What about any other fucking policy as opposed to the ones only pertaining to the cow you want to put your dingus into?

Shouldn't you be in your cuckshed watching jamal plow your gf?

obvious D&C and/or intel gathering:

do those nazis reject everything that could be considered part of the enemy left-wing ideology?

if they are willing to consider certain left-wing ideals, can we exploit this by introducing more left-wing ideology here in the future to further D&C?

Enjoying the carcinogens, meatcuck?

everything gives you cancer, who gives a fuck? go back to your cuckshed you swede-tier faggot

I ain't the one with the limp dick.

It's a progressive step towards marx/communism. The egalitarian way begins with: "Animal lives have rights too" and ends up with "Everyone is equal, genocide this white country"

Stop fucking replying to the shill you inbred idiot.

Enjoy carcinogens in vegetables

You are immoral. And deep down you know that.

“You would never believe – unless you had seen it for yourself -how much more liberty the domestic animals have in a democracy. The dog comes to resemble its mistress, as the proverb has it, and the same is true of the donkeys and horses as well. They are in habit of walking the streets with a grand freedom, and bump into people they don't get out of their way. Everything is full of spirit and liberty”

“You're telling me!” he said. “I've often suffered from it on my way out of town.”

“What it all adds up to is this, you find that the minds of the citizens become so sensitive that the least vestige of restraint is resented as intolerable, till finally, as you know, in their determination to have no master they disregard all laws, written or unwritten.”

What did Plato mean by this?

Just ignore them. It's ridiculous enough that normies will just scoff them off but giving them any attention would only help raise their profile.

That when freedom from consequence is given to the plebians, they use it to throw away all regulations, norms and standards, untill they are degenerate beyond saving. At that point, society will collapse on it's own, and make way for the ancient rule of nature: "Your actions have consequences".

I want to be vegan.

But communists put me off being veganism.
Plus we don't know the health issues enough yet.

I'll order the steak tartar, please.

Just eat wholesomely, there's literally no feasible or scientific reason to stop eating meat completely.

Stop killing plants

read

OP needs to take this as his answer.

Thanks for your input user.

You seen how they treat and slaughter animals?

It's not worth the torment.
Plus those sorts of farms are quickly becoming unsustainable. The amount of meat required globally is phenomenal.

If libcucks start selling fake lab-grown meat everywhere I'll literally pay more to eat it from an animal that lived and died on this Earth.

ITT: Obese americans cry "muh meat" and /fit/ people recognize the importance of sustainable farming and health practices.

Your animal agriculture business is one of the most jewish schemes ever conceived. A multi-billion dollar company thriving on animal abuse, torture, and slaughter leading to health problems ($$$) all the while funding (((research))) that leads one to believe excess saturated fat and cholesterol are actually GOOD FOR YOU, while things like fruits and vegetables are bad.

Beer and steak isn't manly when it literally gives you increased estrogen and bitch tits. Want meat? Find a sustainable farmer or kill it yourself.

Thats why we must exterminate circa 5 billion worthless eaters - niggers, shitskins and jews, so white man can enjoy fine marbled stake he deserves.

we wuz natty n sheeit
only broccoli and rice fam

Veganism can't be a d&c tactic while also being a biological weapon to lower the intelligence of the white goyim. It just can't. That would be such a huge lie if it were those things, that no one would ever believe it.

And the people ITT calling other anons 'meatcucks' and posting pictures of fit, level-headed and intelligent black men is evidence to the above, btw.

Also, did you know that to produce an average 20-minute-episode of anime, a whale and two seals have to be harpooned? Anime is degenerate. Oh, and slavs aren't white, also. It's time you go-uys stop sliding these important stuff with your stupid Hillary hacks stuff. Those are lies btw.