Why isn't Holla Forums on this?

Why? Its practically calling us anons. Girl who acts like a nigger thinks she is a nigger but look she is white. Please tell me we are already on this.
thesun.co.uk/fabulous/4642533/is-this-teenage-girl-the-new-rachel-dolzeal-white-instagram-teen-victoria-waldrip-wears-grills-makes-rap-videos-and-has-her-hair-in-dreadlocks-as-she-claims-shes-black/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/diigz_4z_xY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Quality thread, you need to make more threads OP

She is just an attention whore tbh

She has an Instagram anons :3

who cares? She is a whore

fuck off milo

sage! attention whore eceleb faggotry

I wonder what it will take to get rid of males like you

meep meep wiggers are about as interesting as wesley snipes movies tbh no homo

We could damage her, post her on a black lives matter or spam the hell out of her pooptube account.

Well we could make her wish she hadn't walked down the road, easily fixable. I'm sure its a matter of time be for an user finds her phone number or some shit to hit her where it hurts

Death or people that don't act all retarded hanging out on some random corner

meep meep i think he means numales who know all about instagram and other chick shit tbh no homo

Yeah

I've actually never used Instagram, no clue what it is nor do I care

If shes "black" dose that mean shes going to only date white guys?

she is ugly. there is nothing to fix

it's a picture site for attention whores to upload selfies

I'm not sure, if your semi normie get on Instagram mate and find out. Chat it up and post chat here

I always thought it was like chatting and stuff. poop

i don't know for sure. i don't use it either

I'm a wizard, I'm the complete opposite of normie. I fear if i go on this Instagram thing then I'll release my curses upon them thus destroying another normie hangout. You see this will be bad as the normies will then flock to another place that's is not infected. You always must be careful with your powers.

Sorry user but try to follow me better, I know I suck but that's no excuse not to ask questions. What's easily fixable is making here wish she hadn't become one

Since we are on race subject is it wrong to post over black lives matter sign with something like pic? Why don't people do this. I guess Holla Forums isn't up for raiding, meh ok you win anons you win.

transracial is now a thing

Hi there Holla Forums.

This poster is trying too hard.

Most of this board hates each other too much raid together spleh.

Sorry faggot only boards I go to is Holla Forums Holla Forums Holla Forums and dead /Lin/

Fuck off misogynist pig

Well this woulda been too poor raid, sad so many faggots wanna fight like this faggot

Dumb spell check

And him

Legit this board never successfully raids anything.

I've been in lots of raids about 2 years ago on here, but Holla Forums users are changing…last raid I remember is a raid on a baby naming site. We got kuthulu to be 2nd place for best name… Nothing big really but I thought it was funny

lol fam two years in a row of this board failing at raids is a sign. Holla Forums hasn't successfully raided anything in a very long time. Even when it did successfully raid that wasn't really this boards expertise ever.
lol
I wish there was a more active raid community but thats something that's just kinda died off on chans now.

Just a test niggers. You got niggered! That was on 4ch, be for the movement.lulz

I fully support this. Just imagine the possibilities of being racefluid. One day you're filing a lawsuit for antisemitic hate speech, the next you're collecting a welfare check and then the following day marrying a 6yo muslim qt.

Sorry, I discovered her 3 weeks ago and didn't say anything. She's got the marble mouth ebonics down pat, but still trying to figure out how she profits from the ruse.

youtu.be/diigz_4z_xY

man she reech, don u lissen 2 dem lirycs? her gran pops be da first reel nigga 2 maek it biig