This aggression will not stand

EVERYBODY SWITCH IP

Notorious botters, scripters and faggots in general, Holla Forums, botted their way to rank 3 again. Let's create some organic traffic by switching IPs (router reset, vpn reset or whatnot). Also make a post from mobile (and turn off wlan, retard).

This is a direct order by me, James "Jim" Watkins, owner of 8ch

I'm the guy that makes most of the threads here, I'm always switching IPs here. I'm sorry user, but that's as high as I can go. Maybe I can change my IPs more often but then I won't be able to create as many natural and organic threads.

who gives a fuck

Dysnomia

fucking useless retard, step up your game
MORE IPs FAGGOT

This is war.

god bless leftypol tho

COMMIES BTFO
THEY ARE ALL BOTS

Nice concept, Hotwheels. Thanks for having no checks and balances that could keep the site from being exploited.

technically true as bot = robot = robota (woker in czech)
Problem is that commies nowadays don't work. They are mainly lazy parasites

They cant work and be productive because of (((porky)))

can't the lefties express themselves without pop culture references? animal farm, reddit wars, harry reddit, stranger reddit…

"Porky" is a pig, a successfull one, pigs aren't kosher. I.E: "A bunch of porkies died in the Titanic, rubbing hands"

Sorry for samegoyim, you know, commies are useful idiots, they use those idiots as cannon fodder removing their enemies, aka, porkies or better, gentile rich people.

The gap is widening. Let's go faggots

Acting like jim did not sell this shithole in april to alphabets or kikes.

this tbh

even better, let's all just start using tor

tbh you're just mad
this is probably natural and organic

well this thread is certainly coherent non-jackassedry and is in no way masturbatory

this thread seems based to me tbh

Whoever still thinks Holla Forums isn't botting at this point is a fucking retard

Recently their board split in half over a rouge mod and leftypol BOs video of him sucking cock surfacing. ~400 unique IPs went to >>>/leftpol/.

And yet somehow magically they regain their rank after a few days? Nah bullshit. Now that /leftpol/ exists it's time we finally delete the dumpster fire that is leftypol

the real question is…who gives a shit?

proofs?

1.) Their pph to unique IP ratio makes 0 sense

2.) Aforementioned board split means they should be down unique IPs as >>>/leftpol/ s rank has risen considerably

3.) Bui demonstrated numerous exploits to artificially raise board rank by scripting VPNs

Why doesn't someone build a bot to hop on tor, start spamming the chemical equation for Sarin gas and then report the board for domestic terrorism? Would that work?

good idea, why dont we do that to every board and every website we dont like… jewish subversion of free speech is dope

Works every time

so you don't have any actual evidence. got it.

52 IPs behind atm. Lazy spammer faggots better start delivering.

only 25 behind, keep going

I shitposted a couple times on there, breaking their echochamber and saging of course. The level of non-arguments on there is quite impressive honestly.

this

Bumping for the reich!

Tbh, their influence is just as low tier as its always been. Just fags regurgitating Marxist talking points they don't understand, with a small pool of recycled memes and Jewish pathologising of Holla Forums.

Might as well pump up our numbers, though admittedly I engage with Holla Forums just to fuck with them. I wonder how many of their users are just us, writing counterfactual rebuttals and trolling their infantile beliefs.

Clearly Holla Forums does, why else would they use bots and recruits from reddit to try and keep themselves relevant?

is getting Holla Forums to surpass Holla Forums's UID count doing a lot to invoke the upcoming of the fourth reich?

Holla Forums has more pph than Holla Forums? That's strange.

Is that swedish?

Is there more?

OK, third place is ours again. Now we have to solidify. Build a nice lead, maybe start getting closer to Holla Forums and Holla Forums

yeah we should advertise on reddit or start botting or something

no, we need organic traffic through IP and VPN hopping

We are widening the gap!! Already 80 ahead. Keep going.
Now is not the time for rest. That comes later.

this thread is being slid, bump

Holla Forums back to their old tricks. thank g_d you bumped

get out, kike

t. /shillcen/

make sure to keep this at top of catalog

bump