Sick of this lame-ass bullshit board and the clowns who won't do anything about it

Sick of this lame-ass bullshit board and the clowns who won't do anything about it.
Someone care to let me know some onions where the old anons are hanging out?
pic related

Oh look, it's the exodus meme again. Here today, goon tomorrow.

nice try, fbi

You do realize that a vast majority of onion sites have nothing to do with illegal activities, right? And that the dark web is where most of the former chan anons are now congregating?

No, you probably don't realize either of those things. Why do I even bother asking???

shill harder faggot

no faggot
stay here and rot

you're fucking retarded if you think anons here are gonna give you an onion link like it's a business card or a piece of candy at halloween. it's hard enough to find a good onion link, because people don't give them out and they change as soon as the crawlers find them

WTF do you think I am shilling for by calling user a retard? I didn't tell anyone to go anywhere, did I? No I didn't. So fuck off.

What, and have you shit up the good boards just like you did this one? Stay here, fucko.

OP here, yeah I know how it works. I am not looking to be spoonfed, just looking for a good starting point because this place is rapidly filling up with 7th graders.

tor 101
hidden wiki

not gonna argue with that
not gonna give shit in front of them either tho'
srry user

small posting best posting. fucking based!

lol newfag that isn't smallposting. not even close

BASED

natural and organic

You didn't notice that this board fell off a cliff in terms of quality over a fucking year ago? It took you this long to catch on user?

esoteric

what are you talking about? this board is based af

amirite guise?

This is a good meme. It natural and organic.

111% correct

this is now a natural and organic meme thread

S-science… as in NATURAL science
p-politics… as in ORGANIC organizations
a-art… as in art is a NATURAL part of being human
m-mother… as in the one that gave you ORGANIC birth

this

based

natural and organic memes are all that fucking matter.

such natural and organic cat. very memes

underrated natural and organic redpill

underrated natural and organic dubs

we are still waiting for the natural and organic onion link tbh

all the oldfags installed templeos tbh

newfag here
i'm useing fedora
*tips*