Skittles Parent Company Responds to Don Jr

twitter.com/MarsGlobal/status/778099719922933760

Looks like no more Mars products until they purge the Marxists from their ranks.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars,_Incorporated
archive.is/x5JgA
drgerard.eu/en/products/maltikeks
fortune.com/big-chocolate-child-labor/
archive.fo/3y3Gr
theintercept.com/2016/09/20/nazi-who-originated-donald-trump-jr-s-skittles-metaphor-was-hanged-at-nuremberg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also,

After many years, Mars Incorporated has yet to comment on whether or not Men in Western Nations are people.

Skittles are racist, they got an innocent black man killed.

INJECT your PUTRID hiv INTO my DAMN sweet HOLE but CUT UP the MEMBRANE with A razor BLADE before YOU blow YOUR precious LOAD

Metaphors explaining the dynamics of anthropology are racist!

Thanks OP now I want skittles

This is just a standard PR response. It is the very minimum that needs to be said and is non-committal on the matter.

They cannot feasibly (and nor should they, it would be a moronic business move) use this as an opportunity to signal agreement with the analogy HOWEVER many companies would take this as an opportunity to attempt some awful virtue signaling e.g. 5 cents from every packet of skittles sold until the election goes to a Soros fronted “refugee” “charity”.

This is literally nothing.

Having said that, you probably shouldn’t be eating Mars products anyway. They have no nutritional content and will turn you into a trap (I presume).

C'mon nigga.

Hopefully you get Trayvon'd shortly after purchasing them.

They're right, people are far more dangerous.

It was somewhat inconsiderate for us to call refugees skittles.

When allegorical refugees are more like Camel Balls.

Here, tweet this to them.

I think they meant to say

Sugar is addictive, just as much as alcohol, nicotine and opiates.

It's the Big Sugar Lobby and ADM's drug of choice. They have weaponized food, the fucking kikes!

Just… fuck this virtue signalling fake offended bullshit. Gas everyone.

You know, they could've ignored it if they weren't jews just out looking for more Trayvon's.

Force them to comment on this image, it is the original. Also organise a boycott.

Well if refugees were candy, there wouldn't be a problem.

Came in to make a trayvon joke. Mine woulda been better.

This is the new okay, it's not really that new tactic of SJWs, they pretend to not understand metaphors.

It's a completely valid analogy.

Yeah it's their go to passive-aggressive tactic.

That's what pisses me off about the whole thing.
Don Jr. copies the feminists, and gets reamed by everyone. But when FEMINISTS do it…

Taste the Pepe

The original saying was with M&M'S.

What did he mean by this?

His AIDS medication is working.

gay

Why, what do they give a shit? They are in the selling sugar business (and business is good) not politics.

People are idiots and the press are vultures and a mega corporation like Mars knows these two things expertly well.

Morons (especially some burgers who seem to think that brands are sentient and grow attachments to them) will have probably been contacting them by the score. The press will also have been sniffing around for an angle, a story accusing a sugar balls being Nazi’s isn’t beyond them.

Mars has simply stated that skittles are candy not people (and the CEO who approved the message probably then uttered “fucking idiots” under his breath as he did). This way they have an official statement to point both fuckwit customers and the press to.

Oh cool, bombs and explosions don't affect us in any way now.

He's been killing and eating Muslims.

Business is good when the company stays apolitical. Ask Target about the fag bathrooms.

Don Jr should reply to skittles parent company with "Not an Argument"

The best reply is when Willy Wonka sales go through the roof this Halloween.

I remember accidentally saying Marx instead of Mars once many years ago. Does it count as meme magic?

If it gives you energy then it counts as meme magic.

Autosuggestion and self meme feedback are components of it all.

That's what I mean. They have stayed apolitical.

Well, it gave you dubs, so yes.

I'd boycott them but I already don't eat candy, and if I did it certainly wouldn't be Big Phoodz brands.

ANONS, However, they don't just own skittles. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars,_Incorporated

Mars bars, Milky Way bars, M&M's, Skittles, Snickers, and Twix. They also produce non-confectionery snacks, such as Combos, and other foods, including Uncle Ben's Rice and pasta sauce brand Dolmio, as well as pet foods, such as Pedigree and Whiskas brands. Orbit gum is among the most popular brands, managed by the Mars subsidiary brand Wrigley.

3 Musketeers
Arj
Bounty
Celebrations
Cirku
CocoaVia
Combos
Dolmio
Dove
Ebly
Ethel M
FLAVIA
Fling
Flyte
Galaxy
Galaxy Bubbles
Galaxy Minstrels
goodnessknows
Kudos
M-Azing
M&M's
Maltesers
Marathon
Mars
Masterfoods
Milky Way
Minstrels
Munch
Promite
Revels
Seeds of Change
Snickers
Topic
Tracker
Treets
Twix
Uncle Ben's Rice
5 (gum)
Airwaves
Alpine
Altoids
Big Red
Bubble Tape
Doublemint
Eclipse
Eclipse Ice
Excel
Extra
Freedent
Hubba Bubba
Juicy Fruit
Life Savers
Lockets
Orbit
Ouch!
Skittles
Spearmint
Starburst
Surpass
Tunes
Wrigley's
Winterfresh
ADVANCE (Australia and New Zealand only)
Aquarium Pharmaceuticals
Buckeye Nutrition
Cesar
Chappi
Dreamies
Eukanuba
Exelpet
Frolic
Good-o
Greenies
Iams
James Wellbeloved
Kit-e-kat
My Dog
Natura
Nutro Products
Pedigree
Optimum
Pill Pockets
Royal Canin
Schmackos
Sheba
Spillers
Teasers
Techni-Cal
Whiskas
Winergy
Wisdom Panel MX Mixed Breed DNA Test

Sorry for format. tbh just avoid most big brand names if you aren't sure.

So white males aren't people?

What the fuck? Are they doing research into human-candy hybrids?

he's been taking load after islamic load once per day for the past 25 years

He used skittles just to troll trayvon or maybe skittles are now more popular in current culture than m&m's?

Well this is dumb. Just don't eat the brown ones and you won't get raped

It's a DNA test for dogs of all things

It should piss off coal burners if it was for people.

Why is everybody getting so butthurt over Jr.'s tweet? He's not exactly a very relevant person.

Let's hear it

I'm not even surprised. If they had any intelligence they'd realize how fucked we are.

Lel

That is great, thanks mr 711 skittles man

Metaphors are only allowed when leftists make them. Only the left is allowed to use rhetoric to make emotional arguments.

Let the world know.

Skittles are bad candy; refugees are bad people.

I hope it means MovieBlob will die of diabeetus soon since he's a worthless blight on society.

Is this even legal?

If you go to the website it is presenting itself as a campaign to get people registered, as if they are simply promoting democracy itself yet they are very clearly campaigning for Hillary.

Yeah, I don't think they are fightng cynicism with that video.

wrong thread.

Underrated.

What's your fucking point? That's like when someone asks a hypothetical question and you have that guy that says "but it's not true though". We know skittles aren't people, but that's not the point. The point is that 10% - 25% of these people are dangerous extremists and in a large population 10% and even 25% is a large number.

The fun part here is that Mars could easily require significant royalties for the unauthorized use of their product in a political ad.
Once more, the Trump team demonstrates that the best way to run on a budget is to be a nigger and steal or make others pay for everything while screeching in a monkey tongue without specifics.

Checkmate alt righters, muslims aren't skittles. ;-)

He thinks like this pic

I bet he thinks that he can eat Skittles all the time with no issues and his diabetes is caused by white males and the 90s, instead of his fucking horrible diet.

What i will ate now?

so how much did they donate to hillary?

If that came from a human being, I'd almost consider that witty.

At every opportunity. I tried to upload the pdf of his insane Super Mario 3 book, but Holla Forums won't recognize the file extension.

also this

tbh though I feel like Don Jr used skittles as a nod to Holla Forums

Liberals confirmed for not being able understand an analogy.

don jr never said that candies are people

Holla Forums doesn't do pdf's, other boards might.

Someone tweet this to them. I've had it in for those faggots ever since they switched green from lime to apple.

Fuck, my cat was dirty liberal all along.

Other boards do. Other boards also allow you to post multiple copies of reaction pics without needing a bypass. It's a shame we can't.

No wonder he is fat.

If anyone needs a reference to the giraffe cum…

The fuck is with these people? Do they not realise why business has historically had a taboo about speaking out on political topics? There's an asymmetry: people won't buy your candy just because you SJW signal, but many will NOT buy your candy because you do.

Ah well their loss if they want to subsidise mental retardation with their own profit line

They know the market for their cheap, chemical garbage is niggers.

You're also not supposed to use products in political ads without paying and asking first as well.
Politicians are not a protected class.

Hard to tell. Holla Forums is so influential that he could have gotten the pic from anywhere. I might lean more towards a Holla Forums wink if this was Eric. Don Jr. seems a little too old to hit Holla Forums's demographic. Maybe an intern showed it to him?

Eh, I like skittles but because of this bullshit I am boycotting Mars products.

nigger he's the same age as me

because I am him

He gave dieting advice once.

Let that sink in.

It's filled with horrible advice anyway, like "Eat one meal a day" and "Snack on salty nuts instead of chips".

Eric has money and shills on here to run political testing. He also can you know, talk to his brither and give him ideas?

Nuts instead of chips sounds reasonable to me.

Nuts have plant fats, fiber, and protein. Chips are starches with maybe a small amount of fiber, depending on the brand and variety.

If you're snacking on almonds with no salt and only doing it on occasion, maybe, but this fat fuck used store packaged mixed nuts with salt flavoring as an example, and it's clear that he's not doing it on mere occasion given his weight.

Fucking cowards said not a thing when feminists used the very same analogy to describe abusive men.

Are they really, truly saying all men are pieces of shit? is this serious?

I'm being dead fucking serious here. Men just stand around and take this?

And then, Shittles as the audacity to comment only on the Donald Jr. one.

That's M&Ms, I think it's a different company, but still, It's likely skittles would only comment when le ebil conservatives use it.

Nevermind.

No, it's the same company

I can kind of understand if it was about business. Businesses should, according to modern capitalist theory, be neutral. So, if they went out and badmouthed everything, I get that. This is purposeful bashing only the Donald Jr. one. This is fucking more Kiketural Marxism in action.

Now we have:

Any others?

Can we get an IS "taste the rainbow" edit already.

I have an idea for one:"Taste The Kaine Blow." It's a picture of Tim Kaine blowing his load all over the American people, and their interests.

Good thing they cleared this up I was starting to think that Skittles are people.

kiss

This shooting was fake as shit

This is great. Don Jr was taught well. Now everyone is talking about his picture and looking at it

Leftists do not understand the analogy. Muslims aren't Skittles. Muslims are the poison.

Trump is the cure.

Virtue status: signaled

ALL THIS IMPOTENT RAGE
ON A SINGAPOREAN TERRA COTTA FAN CLUB
WHEN HE'S STILL GOING TO WIN

Eric has money and shills on here to run political testing. He also can you know, talk to his brother and give him ideas?

Rage?
Not from me, its from all the ass hurt niggers on here that are more entitled than Burnites.
They should feel happy that the great leader of Birtherism has managed to run everything so cheaply by not being held accountable.

#Marssupportsterrorism

Good, the only worthwhile gum isn't on there.

Okay, let me just make sure that I've got this one down:

I thought that candies were stereos before so this is news.
And here I thought they were bandanas until now.

#sobrave

Liberals were their only customers anyway.

False. Holla Forums will buy someone's product if they say things that agree with the political views here.

You forgot that making (accurate) analogies is Islamophobic.

the real shocker is that he hasn't died yet from all those other sweets he eats on a daily basis

I only buy german candy.

Post good candy ITT. Preferably that which is easy to buy in the US.

Damn I love chic fil a

I love how companies are going full sjw despite being bad for their bottom line. Just shows these kikes will sacrifice profit to further political aims. Same with Target.

The rustles this meme has caused have rippled out into reality. It's so bad the normies I work with were actually discussing how problematic it was.

was going to post the same thing user

Just buy all your food local and never go to restaurants. Problem solved.

Disturbing lack of her in a thread about candy.

But the candy goes right to her breasts

this one

Can someone give me a list of what all candies I can't buy anymore? Mars doesn't need my lily white boi money anyway.

All of them. Make your own shit or do without. Stop funding the sugary jew.

This. sugar is the worst thing for you.

Here's an archive of a reddit post specifically asking about the logical validity of the M&M argument when it originally came out in 2014.

archive.is/x5JgA

Remember that it was widely spread as part of the #YesAllWomen hashtag after Elliott Rodger attempted to best Cho's highscore and failed like the pathetic virgin that he was. Review their responses for laughability compared to the arguments people are making now against Trump Jr's cultural appropriation of their talking point.

the "very minimum" that needed to be said was nothing

this was my interpretation as well

Skittles parent company announces to the world they're run by literal autists who don't understand argument from analogy.

RARE

Literally dumping my girlfriend over this shit. She's convinced that the skittles thing is "racist". Wonders what "skittle" the dead baby on the beach was. No saving this cunt.

The interesting part is I used this metaphor to explain the issue with "ISIS" using the refugee crisis to sneak in – only I used M&Ms. This was months ago. At the time, she regarded it as an interesting way to look at it.

But now, since the media has queued her to "be offended", she can't remember than, and is literally an insane person about it.

This is the shit Yuri Bezmenov was talking about. Programmed to trigger at certain stimuli; even when confronted with authentic information, her mind cannot be changed.

SO many more fucks just like her. Can't wait until Trump bring patriotism back into our schools. We've seen the danger that ideological subversion brings a society; in real time. We see the results today. This shit needs to change ASAP.

And I think I'm giving up on women completely. Women's suffrage was the worst mistake we've ever made as a culture.

Did you even bother to give her the D, or give an attempt to redpill her?

Hell I know like many, my girlfriend is in a household with constant bluepills (and a manic psychotic mother), but instead of just giving up, I've found and have been using a way to not only turn the liberal cardboard cutout logic against one another, but also plant seeds of doubt in such a manner that make the liberal political side of her short circuit a bit. It's rather entertaining to watch. (she didn't believe me till I showed a 1950's dictionary that the original definition of holocaust was a ritual by fire enacted by pagan and jewish religions. Granted she also is redpilled in other areas so it's not so much a hassle)

might be asking why the fuck am I with her, because she has wife-material skills in every other area. She actually likes to clean and shit. She likes to skin deer hides, she can sew, she can cook, she knows how to can, jar, and preserve shit. She's good in all those areas and more, just when you throw politics her way that liberal retard switch flips on because of the consistent blue pill. But I have gotten her to the point that the idea of accepting rapefugees is a bad idea, and more, but it's a work in progress

Yes, and she was close to voting for Trump actually. But after this skittles shit, it's like an insane person having an episode. Some kind of psychological stimuli. At a certain point, on has to give up. She's done.

You shouldn't be buying any mass manufactured sweets anyway

if you have a sweet tooth then go to a local bakery and buy something there.

What kind of friend circle does she have though? That could also be a big indication of where she's getting her info from.

Obviously your story is far different from mine, I would say point out the hypocrisy and redirect that outrage she's been conditioned to vocalize into a different area. Make her aware of her being groomed to express outrage over every little shit like that and how political correctness is just an exploitation of virtue and a way to silence those or ruin them career or life-wise all by saying what someone said or did is "offensive".

Don't give up on women dude, just let her go get enriched. There a fuck load of redpilled women out there. Trust me.

I wonder who could be behind this post

It's FB really. All the shit in her feed, and people she "wants" to believe. She understand, intellectually, she's full of shit. That's why the outburst with this skittles shit. "It's about her feelings". The way we evolved, that emotional saturation of the female is a good thing for us. The problem is the ideological subversion that so FUCKS with our culture.

Logic and blatant evidence do not stick. It works for a conversations. Even leads to, "well, I can't vote for Hillary. I don't like Trump, but I'm going to have to vote for him". That's generally what happens. But that's countered by these episodes that get progressively worse as time goes on. I can let it play out for another 24 hours, have her apologize to me again, and continue the red pilling process. But the episodes will continue to escalate. One day, she will break.

I suppose the issue is I just don't give a fuck enough to go through years of deprogramming while taking this cyclical shit. Perhaps I should. Have some thinking to do. Thanks, user.

Have you ever tried to deal with a psychopathic woman?

WOW LIKE WOW SO THE BROWN CANDY IS THE ONE FULL OF RAPISTS HUH?
[triggering intensifies]

Please don't post lewds of my waifu like that.

Of course. I'm dealing with the mother on a day to day basis. (manic psychosis). But you have to take one from Trump's book and turn the enemy's momentum against themselves. You have to be smart. You have to be tough.

It's better in the long run user. It'll seem very hard, but later when she comes around she'll be thanking you on almost a daily basis of helping her to escape the liberal trap box. Biggest thing is getting the red pills to work its roots in and start making her short circuit and doubt. Get her to question bit by bit. Point out the liberal fallacy and hypocrisy. Use emotional manipulation against itself. Good luck user. You're welcome.

Thank you user; and sorry for commandeering the thread a bit. Polite sage.

She shouldn't have left that pic on her hackable phone.

Meanwhile, I hope my new Skittles logo spreads just as much as the original. Hardly changed it, so can dream.

That is the most retarded fucking thing I've ever seen.

Lauren Southern is turning fash

You could solve the conundrum by separating all brown skittles from the rest.

Underrated post.

Not german but Holla Forumsish, and not candy but biscuits, but pretty relevant nevertheless:
drgerard.eu/en/products/maltikeks

well maybe if you settled down with one good guy rather than whoring around this wouldn't even be an issue.

Eating too much Skittles is bad for your health and will kill you.

Does that analogy suit them, or do they need to be explained what an analogy is?

Taste the Shoah.

From now on, each time a celebrity dies, we'll mention that they ate Skittles.

It's chick-fil-a now, don't you know about the Mandela Effect?

other changes include: "Magic mirror on the wall, who's the fairest one of all?", "Looney Tunes", "no, I am your father" instead of "Luke, I am your father", "Dr Dolittle", "Barbra Streisand", "Cruella De Vil", the Volkswagen logo has a gap, the Ford logo has a twirl

Dammit user, stop making meme switch realities.

Mars sure like to talk shit about poor migrants when they employ child labor

fortune.com/big-chocolate-child-labor/

archive.fo/3y3Gr

We got a smoking gun to use against them, people!

Talk shit about people picking on poor migrants I mean.

Today in LITERALLY HITLER:

theintercept.com/2016/09/20/nazi-who-originated-donald-trump-jr-s-skittles-metaphor-was-hanged-at-nuremberg/

Nazi Who Originated Donald Trump Jr.’s Skittles Analogy Was Hanged at Nuremberg

The Poisonous Mushroom

A mother and her young boy are gathering mushrooms in the German forest. The boy finds some poisonous ones. The mother explains that there are good mushrooms and poisonous ones, and, as they go home, says:

“Look, Franz, human beings in this world are like the mushrooms in the forest. There are good mushrooms and there are good people. There are poisonous, bad mushrooms and there are bad people. And we have to be on our guard against bad people just as we have to be on guard against poisonous mushrooms. Do you understand that?”

“Yes, mother,” Franz replies. “I understand that in dealing with bad people trouble may arise, just as when one eats a poisonous mushroom. One may even die!”

“And do you know, too, who these bad men are, these poisonous mushrooms of mankind?” the mother continued.

Franz slaps his chest in pride:
“Of course I know, mother! They are the Jews! Our teacher has often told us about them.”

The mother praises her boy for his intelligence, and goes on to explain the different kinds of “poisonous” Jews: the Jewish pedlar, the Jewish cattle-dealer, the Kosher butcher, the Jewish doctor, the baptised Jew, and so on.

“However they disguise themselves, or however friendly they try to be, affirming a thousand times their good intentions to us, one must not believe them. Jews they are and Jews they remain. For our Volk they are poison.”

“Like the poisonous mushroom!” says Franz.

“Yes, my child! Just as a single poisonous mushrooms can kill a whole family, so a solitary Jew can destroy a whole village, a whole city, even an entire Volk.”

Franz has understood.

“Tell me, mother, do all Gentiles know that the Jew is as dangerous as a poisonous mushroom?”

Mother shakes her head.

“Unfortunately not, my child. There are millions of Gentiles who do not yet know the Jews. So we have to enlighten people and warn them against the Jews. Our young people, too, must be warned. Our boys and girls must learn to know the Jew. They must learn that the Jew is the most dangerous poison-mushroom in existence. Just as poisonous mushrooms spring up everywhere, so the Jew is found in every country in the world. Just as poisonous mushrooms often lead to the most dreadful calamity, so the Jew is the cause of misery and distress, illness and death.”

The author then concludes this story by pointing the moral:

German youth must learn to recognise the Jewish poison-mushroom. They must learn what a danger the Jew is for the German Volk and for the whole world. They must learn that the Jewish problem involves the destiny of us all.

“The following tales tell the truth about the Jewish poison-mushroom. They show the many shapes the Jew assumes. They show the depravity and baseness of the Jewish race. They show the Jew for what he really is:

The Devil in human form.

Updated, and more fresh OC from the same book

They'll find any excuse to pull the "Literally Hitler Card". I'm just waiting to see the following one day:

she a jew

#JUSTICE4TRAYTRAY

A viable alternative

This was done so the left would chimp out over the ray cyst do gristle

France here.
Who eats skittles anyways ?