Why arent you breeding with a colored women?

why arent you breeding with a colored women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qoEBaJE81Sc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i am tbh

as you should be

Disgusting

I would be, as long as i can have some white side-bitches to make pure aryan babies with too.

faggot confirmed

I don't have any cuck fantasies when the women are non-white so I stay flaccid.

oh but i am.

I don't want the cooties tbh.

fucking spic whore

she's kinda hot.

what a faggot

changed my mind… more mami ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

how can colored women compete? pro tip they can and are better.

i don't get why you white boys aren't going after the big women in your race. I've dated them and they are top tier as far as wife material goes.

Because bestiality is wrong.

oh but i am.

KYS

speak for yourself and only yourself you pathetic faggot.

i don't want abominations for children

meep meep because colored women should be smothered tbh no homo

youtube.com/watch?v=qoEBaJE81Sc
U should be friends with asians tbh

THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG

I think about that pussy being 9 years older now than when that picture was made.

not breeding with colored women in 2017…kys

Because they are ugly

kys

Niggers smell bad and nobody wants to raise an oreo, not even niggers.

Most women would rather fuck a dog than a nog.

because i respect myself too much

because half my teeth are broken
and I don't have the money for a full set of implants…

Pretend you got in a fight, women love that shit

quality memes, quality dubs

this

>>>/beast/

im white and even colored girls don't want anything to do with me

;(

You can't exactly fill a bathtub with a baby carrot now can you?

because the offspring would lose the good traits of both

i respect different races but i won't mix, shit's retarded

Because they are all beta faggots and nerds who fap to anime and have no idea how to even talk to a girl let alone impregnate them.

Let me tell you how our ancestors did things. When white men weren't the cucks we are now, we went out and colonized the world. We made practically the entire shitskin parts of the planet bow to us. We took their lands raped their women and made them bear half white babies instead of pure shitskin babies.This is how a dominant race behaves. What we have here is a board full of weebcucks

I've never seen them, y'know they actual proper "thick" white chicks, they only seem to appear in close proximity to black guys for some reason.

I dunno if they have a fetish, or what.

Nothing pisses the black community off more than seeing a black woman with tundra fever. Micro-chimpout every time it happens to a noticably nice black woman. Like what happened with the Obama daughter. Caught sucking white tongue and the community basically said she was a traitor.

I don't want to breed with any woman. I would prefer to spill my seed…actually, I absorb it because I had a vasectomy. I do not have sex with black women because I am not attracted to them.

jesus my dick!!! i can only masturbate so many times!!! This man knows how it needs to be done.

Will breed any girl except a black girl. I'm already black and already have enough of a plate full of sickle cell.

When fucking black girls, will always cum outside. Whites, latinas, asians, etc are welcome to some cream in their pies.

This is true
pic related she's still not a coal burner and refuses to date blacks

Muds of any sort are disgusting people, and niggers are absolutely the worst. Fuck off Chaim, we won't fall for you're tricks.

fuck off, monkey lover