Arguments against socialdemocracy thread

lately, i've noticed that, for instances, german socialdemocracy works pretty good, reducing inequality to a minimum level (gini index =0.3 aprox). just look socialdemocrat countries like denmark, germany, finland and sweden, they're much better than any communist-country.

why would revolutionary-left be better than socialdemocracy?

it seems that revisionists won this time………….again…

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6xhvUlYCH24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This thread is such fucking bait

this is not bait comrads, im not even a fucking socdem, im just searching for arguments against the "new left", which SEEMS to be working well.

SocDem works, as long as:
A) Global Capitalism works.
B) There are countries that will buy your products.
C) You don't have more people than you can employ and have enough money to give to the people.

If any of these fail, SocDem becomes fascism.

You tryna tarnish my bad name nigga?

I personally wouldn't agree social democracy directly leads to fascism, but then again in the past it has happened, i think conservatism has emerged more often than fascism. Continuing to research and learn though, always looking for an alternative to this ideology that isnt as radical as gomememism and can retain democracy.

i see, so socialdemocracy is just an imperialist (but not that capitalistic) tool of bourgeoise?

I never said directly.
It does by being incompetent and going halfway. It thus doesn't give solution to the problems and lets fascists promote their propaganda.

This is a fair point.

Social Democracy has done more for the rights of the working class than any movement in history. It's by far the most successful ideology of the left. Sad to see it struggling while the nationalist right is on the rise.

youtube.com/watch?v=6xhvUlYCH24

Its why i associated so highly with it. Atlee, Tony Benn and many others had shown they could help the working class through reform, but ultimately kept them chained by the economy. Its also sad to see the institutions they brought to us being dismantled by tory cunts.

Too bad it can't give the workers the means of production.

Sweden
Norway
Germany
South America

im from south america, here every fucking country is below populist-neoliberalism (excepting, of course, cuba).

No it can't. But it has given them the right to healthcare, education, better working conditions and a wage they can feed a family with. It's given them a fucking livelihood.

in chile, pinochet and the chicago boys had given the means of production to the proletariat, do you know what happened next? workers sell them to private companies.

:c

Social democracy has done so much to provide a meager network of safety nets and welfare programs to keep white industrialized workers happy, while accommodating and encouraging the growth of global capitalism and the exploitation of foreign labor by multinational corporations.

Social democracy has made great strides in reducing income inequality, up until the oil runs out, the market slumps or too many brown people try to migrate in, at which point benefits need to be cut and regulations removed in order to keep the capitalists happy.

Everyone rejoice, we can all become social democrats and wish for a slightly more comfortable future for our western democracies, without worrying about all those silly thoughts of revolution or trying to structure a society in which exploitation and domination are impossible, instead of just mitigated with welfare and maternity leave.

that's what happens when Social Democrats fail to eradicate Capitalists

Any concessions given to the working class in the context of a capitalist system can be taken away exponentially easier than it is demanded. Improvements made in this manner are temporary and deceptive in nature, and ultimately only serve to push off having to actually solve the problems.

Better than neolibs i guess

SocDem has worked in all countries it's been tried, which are pretty much all western european countries.
It hasn't become fascism in any of those countries.

German social democrats have done everything to increase inequality. Between 1998 and 2005, social democrats prepared the so-called Hartz reforms and the Gini coefficient went up while implementing them. Social democrats have been pretty good in distributing welfare in times of economic prosperity but these times are over.

Do you have a version of this image that isn't completely fucked by JPEG artifacts?

socialdemocracy is just a capitalist model with enought wealth to distribute among the population with no need to make the proletariat own the means of productions(aka without need to abolish bourgeoise), which mean undoubtedly that every socialdemocrat nation is an imperialist state with steroids. totally against the internationalist goal of true communism.

why?

Is there anything more that needs to be said?