Facebook exposed sluts

I used to collect these, but looking back now and the more recent pictures I always see posted around, these are just old, several years old, and it's always the same shit that gets posted. There isn't even new ones with the new facebook layout or something? As far as I'm aware, facebook looked like that 7 fucking years ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

camcaps.net/forums/topic/2254-photobucket-nudes-part-2/?page=38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know what you mean, I used to collect too, and haven't been on Facebook in forever. Not even sure what it would look like now.

/theglassessay
poetryofdanielle.com

Quick comparison. It's always nice to revisit profiles to find they actually exists.
Holy shit.

Tell you what, to keep things interesting, I'll search for random women in my folder and do a quick comparison of their current profiles.
Time wasn't exactly forgiving of this one.

This one has a family and doesn't look so bad.

She is married now, and she didn't back down. Good for her. I do admit, these kind of shit is pretty terrible, I understand how these women can feel. I'm glad she can have a happy life despite this, even though she is a disgusting slut with a dyke daughter, but she is still hot as fuck.

Remember user, if you ever receive nudes, don't share them, that's dishonest, and nudes can have sentimental value that nothing in this world can replace.

Glad it still exists, but everything is set in private. Girl is still cute as fuck.

all of her pics:

camcaps.net/forums/topic/2254-photobucket-nudes-part-2/?page=38

don't have facebook, are you able to access her profile?

Yeah, but everything is set to private.

Thanks, user.

You're doing great work, user, thanks. Any chance you can track down this one's profile? Used to be /mag.green03

Not sure about now.

Her website:

allisonmargaret.com

I'm glad this one is up, it's /dankness.my.old.friend

Sorry user, whoever had it inactivated it. If you have a name or an screenshot of the profile I may be able to track it.

Name is in the filename here:

at one point, was just firstname.lastname

Maybe this one? /allison.hupalo There's nothing under Allison Town.
Now you can just make it custom.

Nah, not her. Thanks for trying though.

This one's a wannabe model with a pretty unique name and a humongous clit, probably easy to find her.

Piss easy. Honestly, she looks better with light makeup, otherwise she looks like a fucking tranny. Nice clit, though.
Also, facebook seems private and inactive since 2015 and instagram seems to be down.

thanks for the updates on these, user.

Don't worry, if you have more feel free to post them as long as they have a name or a facebook ID. I'll go to sleep now. I wish some others user could collaborate or at least make new albums.

She's a professional chef, secretly does modeling on the side.

I used to love these threads back in the day, had like a million saved but lost the HD, RIP.

Please keep posting!

she's actually beautiful, got any more of her?

bump

Yum, full-res of girl in first image?

Nothing wrong with that.

pay attention to the tattoo over her cunt you dip shits and stay the fuck away from people who brand themselves for mara otherwise it is going to get you as well.

meep meep which one does dirty smelly buttsex tbh no homo

#MilitaryBase

#MilitaryBase

Holy shit I️ dated her lol any moar of this ho??

i bet my house that this pic is CP and was taken at least a decade ago.

enjoy your aids

Natural and organic thread!

esoteric past

It's okay to play with them a little hard, right?

bump