MFW leftypol tards are tricked into

SPAMMING Holla Forums AND RETURNING IT TO IT'S PROPER PLACE.
Thank you for being gullible

HAHAHAHAHA

fucking retards, all of them

Thread deserves a sticky?

MODS ARE GODS

how's that boot taste? any dogshit on it today?

THANKS FOR THE BUMP

Holla Forums is mostly bots tbh

They pay us in dried mangoes do you think we can actually afford boots? We go barefoot.

Flip flops?

the shit taste everybody has all suddenly makes sense now

Thanks for the bumpity bump

happy to help

oldfriend

This. Their UIDs are inflated on purpose, mostly by the BO who did the same thing with GGHQ back i n the day

yep

oh boy more shit talking and evidence

There is plenty of evidence that most the people on /fagpol/ are from reddit. Just look at the way they talk. Look at the shitty "jokes" they make. Look at the way the fundamentally don't understand image boards and what they stand for. To the average /fagpol/ user this is just another site they can brag about using to their friends to seem like ultra hacker elites.

First pic me and second pic is OP when Holla Forums is spammed. What ever happened to flat erth?lulz

Cool story bro

I know, my stories are the best

I like the one in which you got raped by a fat guy riding a Pogo stick that was hilarious.

Dude I was totally drunk when that happened. You remember that kangaroo that fucked you in the ass? That shit was funny man how you screamed, so funny mate.

Sit and enjoy the show

First of all it wasn't a kangaroo it was a retard with a midget on his shoulders i think his name was master blaster and i was on mescalin so what can i say shit happens when you party hard.

They handed Trump the election the same way.

Holla Forums BTFO

Get your knowledge on inter-board happenings straight newfag

Thanks for being gullible s agefag

tl;dr

They started botting again today…..lmao

based bump

THE SHILLS ARE FUCKING SLIDING THIS

REMINDER THAT THE PEOPLE WHO MODERATE LEFTYPOL ARE A BUNCH OF LOW T FAGGOTS!

This.
Reddipol totally didn't have threads openly dedicated to recruiting from reddit, they are true communists and don't need dedicated meme threads that never really produce anything of note.

I love how commiecucks completely ignore this pic and the tranny BO bj vid.

take your meds