MEME MAGICK APPRECIATION THREAD

i’ve been looking at a lot of great OC lately. i’m dumping my OC to whomever. i’ve been interested in datamining memes, amerimutt/burgerbro memes, pickle rick, glowinthedarkCIAniggers, and low t bashing tbh that fucking first aid dummy head and travis two knives aka bobby butter knives.

some more

Fucking based #MilitaryBase

(((modding))) on Holla Forums has been so natural and organic

fucking based user #MilitaryBase

We need self-sustaining memes to replace esoteric memes

this

(((:^•)))

what is the deal with the esoteric migration spam? i like it. don’t get it

Esoteric immigration is actually a natural and organic meme. The fact that you see it everywhere it's prove that it's a meme.

i like tbh tbh
i do have my reservations about gratuitous use. like, am i unwittingly aligning myself with the pedo community when i end each thought tbh

tbhposting didn't start with the pedo's so not really tbh

i save a lot of your OC OP i like the chaotic ones like this

haha. immigration, right. hang on. yeah, found it.

top kek #MilitaryBase

that’s a relief ****

#based

thanks! i was raging over the thick nigga / no homo bullshit. always something new to stew over

Keep posting, lad. What 8/b/ truly needs is some fresh culture.

does this triggers you?
:^) + :3 = ?

It triggers happiness inside of me. :^3

dysnomia is fucking BASED

OP aren't you the halfchanner who came over a couple months ago back when the spamtard was ruling our board? welcome tbh

okay! stuff i like tbh

#MilitaryBase

i came over here when shit was just getting spicy. one thread , one page, no mercy. my halfchan ban has long been expired, visit on the weekend (sometimes). there's problems everywhere i guess. this place manages to harness pure hatred and wield into the darkest memes i’ve ever come across. i like it here tbh

lol

ill be back. i’m not datamining, but i do like the datamining memes and the paranoid schizophrenic that makes entrapment threads.
some kind of pic of multicolored text and something “HUMINT” on it. human intelligence? neat!

>>7561657
>>7545449

oh fuck! thanks user!

found it. now i can sleep! this isn’t from its original thread but i found it. datamining is real tbh. don’t think they’ll find too much here.

fuck page 11. lets fix that. bumping

nice digimon meme

thanks! found oc.

OP HERE
this isn’t anything new, but i also want to give a nod to the spammers. i don’t know what your drive is? drugs, boredom, superiority defiance disorder, schizophrenia, famine,hysterical pregnancy? all are great answers. it’s art in its own right, and want to let you spammers know that you are reshaping the human experience tbh
here’s some recent gems

I want to make memes, Jim pays me a dollar for every new meme I make.

jim doesn’t appreciate your memes.

Definition of esoteric

1 a : designed for or understood by the specially initiated alone
a body of esoteric legal doctrine —B. N. Cardozo
b : requiring or exhibiting knowledge that is restricted to a small group esoteric terminology; broadly : difficult to understand esoteric subjects
2 a : limited to a small circle engaging in esoteric pursuits
b : private, confidential an esoteric purpose
3 : of special, rare, or unusual interest esoteric building materials