Dick rate/trap thread

Dick rate/trap thread

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.com/b/catalog
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Out you go

I've been on this site for 1 whole day.

meep meep I would have sex with that abomination but I would never love or care for it tbh no homo

you mean picture-perfect female?

this is what a real female looks like, user. deal w/ it

Thats a man, user.

riiiight…..a man…

thats a fucking dude. Anyone with 2 eyes can see thats a dude

source and moar

domino presley

ugly dude tbh

wtf i love traps now

Post more gifs pls

more cumming in chastity pls

got any twinks gettin railed by fat old guys?

I almost forgot this one.

>>>/cuckchan/

FUCK OFF TO boards.4chan.com/b/catalog

that's no tranny, it's just Queafy

This thread is making me realize the full extent of my faggotry. I'm so gay, i'd probably marry some of these qts, even if they don't have boobs or perfect skin or a perfect girly face

embrace the gay, traps are love

what makes a trap? low testosterone? a psychological desire to be dominated? innate homosexuality combined with these other elements? are boys who develop the tendency to want to be girls born this way, or is there an environmental factor that influences their outcome?

Traps and twinks are homosexuals who love femininity but have not been fooled into mutilating themselves to try to be girls (yet). Ever heard of chasers? Those guys constantly tell traps and twinks to get sex changes. It's ridiculous and should be banned, that shit's literally harmful to the gay community. Point is; traps/twinks are gays who were not tricked by the tranny system.

A bit of everything. A trap is a subby homo boy who can pass as a girl during sex, but is just a normal gay boy in everyday life.

I have a big dick, I'm masculine and fit, but I've never found any passable traps in the midwest.

No way legit trap otherwise everyone would be fucking them

Where it the fuck do you find these traps IRL?

Nowhere. IRL traps are not traps, they're clearly men unless you're drunk as fuck.

Irl traps dress and act like guys IRL. You don't see them because you assume they have gynecomastia and a ugly face instead of them being girly, because people generally don't like thinking of other men as being girly so they never notice girly behavior

fyi if you are on Holla Forums probably a pedo
You guys know Corey Maison?

has 2 masturbation videos out there and her tiny, smooth penis is very enjoyable to look at. wish i could have it all to myself.

she talks in the vid that eludes she likes to suck dick or has a bj vid but i have yet to find it. if anyone knows more plz let me know

Can we see the best shemale deepthroat/blowjob webm, please?