Fuck you too Dyscuckia your limp dicked control of the board caused this

Fuck you too Dyscuckia your limp dicked control of the board caused this.

absolutely based analysis OP

fellate a shotgun

bumplocking all the hex threads was a mistake tbh

t. hex

Fuck yourself you pussy whipped cuck, you didn't do shit to make the board better when you had the chance and now that you turned over like a basic bitch you're helping shit up the board even more with your tripfagging.

Great thread OP, you sure made the board better by posting it

*scanning levels of basedness*
determination not based

based tbh

Great posts cuck, you're sure doing a whole fucking lot to make the board better every single day.

By the way, that was sarcasm. You're a nigger.

True tbh
False tbh

I don't even post that much, but you obviously don't bother to read all the quality posts I make.

tbh

You don't make any quality posts. As evidenced by your rampant worldstar tier lingo.

You are just not high IQ enough to understand. My posts are like rick and morty, only people with high IQ can understand tbh

based

Rick and morty is a faggot reddit tier combination of big bang cuck and family guy which are both fucking shit, not to mention being a fedora tipping marxist kike brainwashing show.

Calm your autism, user.

>i-i was only shitposting ironically!
And now there are dozens of actual retarded underage niggers posting here in good faith because you helped convince them that they are in good company.

Look who's talking.

i'm pretty sure the board consensus is that rick and morty is an intelligent show, you're just not a STEM major or you'd probably enjoy it. read a book nigger

this tbh ricky morty is based

agreed

It is. What do you expect people to post in your shitty meta thread? Instead of making a thread that you want to see, that people could contribute to you chose to make a thread complaining that no one else is making the threads you like. Good job, nigger.

That you will reflect on your behavior, realize that you (posters seeing this thread) are killing Holla Forums, and make better threads and posts in the future.

That isn't how it works. Lead by example. You created a shitty thread, and now you need to take ownership of the fact that you are a part of what you consider the problem.

That's not how it works you shitstain.

I'd rather have little girls in dresses then have these retards spamming their retarded memes.

/thread fam

Shit straw man argument. That isn't even close to a real comparison. But I'll humor you. So what you think we should do is just complain about Jews, instead of leading by example. I believe in leading by example, which is why I've changed my life to fit my values. I live the life that I want to live, and by doing that everyone around me can see that they either agree that they should live a better way, or they disagree and continue to act like degenerates. If all you do is complain, you convince no one to join your side because you look like a whiny loser. If you live the things you preach, then if they are correct people will follow you. So by creating this whiny little faggot thread instead of helping to fill the board with quality threads, you show no one the value of your beliefs. In fact you encourage people to shit the board up more to spite you.

The entire reason the board is being spammed is because they are mocking the shitty threads we usually have here tbh

If nobody brings up the elephant in the room and discusses the problem, nothing is going to be done to fix it. Gas yourself, you disingenuous kike.

Not an argument. Either be the change you want to see, or get used to the board being this way because you aren't helping.

This is at least ten levels of irony.

I mean seriously, you are easily one of the worst posters on here. You are the only one that gets completely anally annihilated every time I post. You are unwilling to have an intelligent dialogue about anything, and you do nothing to help the state of the board while blaming everyone else but yourself.

t. butthert pedo

t. pedo

Kid fuckers are part of the problem.

No

This

Link me to some examples of some quality posts you have made that aren't in this thread. I can easily link you to threads where I've posted multiple paragraph responses to anons here.

I'm all our of dresses

Out

That's what I thought. You just got blown the fuck out, kid.

Everything hex says is instantly invalidated by his 24/7 tripfagging.

tripfagging is an instant mark of the eternal shitposter oblivious to his own faggotry

You always get btfo.

lol

t. eternal shitposter oblivious to his own faggotry

No, that is not true. As one of the spammers I can tell you that it has nothing to do with that or with Hex. So for the record, none of the discussions in this thread will have any bearing on Holla Forums or its future because it is not about leadership, it is not about OC or contributions by the users, it is not about pedoshit, it is not about quality moderation, and it never has been about any of these things. It isn't actually about Holla Forums at all, beyond the fact that destroying Holla Forums this way is one of the necessary steps in a much larger plan. The fact that Dysnomia has turned out to be such a stupid cunt has been an unexpected bonus, as it has made the job much more enjoyable.
But don't kid yourselves, there is no saving this board. It is never going to be usable again.

put your trip back on, hex