facebook.com/RedLightRobinHoodForNY/
uboat.net/men/commanders/1220.html
lexikon-der-wehrmacht.de/Orden/Ritterkreuz/RKS-R.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's reddit tier at best I think.

Matthiew Stein

Careful with that power level.

It's state senate

Gotta start somewhere, as long as he doesn't get stuck there.

Always the obvious newfag shill with first reply.

He retweeted Hateful Heretic

confirmed TheRightStuff.biz reader

Did that kentuky person ever get elected?

Fucking common core

das it
das it maine

If any Holla Forumsacks try to run.
Please don't do cringey stuff.

I have done everything in my power to keep my power level hidden from anyone save for a very small group of people who I consider close enough to trust and avoided using social media or public interaction to make an ass out of myself for the simple reason that I may possibly one day consider running for a political office.

And I'm feeling pretty confident. The youth of today will be the politicians of tomorrow, and if you look online for information about them, it's plastered all over. And it will never go away. Any team I put together will be able to dig up literally every piece of information about any rivals and use it, while all they can see on my end is a carefully constructed illusion of a person.

The same policy applies to anyone else thinking of running for office. Let everyone else fuck themselves over. Don't do the same thing.

As Kek grows stronger so does our Courage and Will

Record corrected.

Your first goal as a politician is to charm the people - personal appearance, a good smile, and so on, affect shallow men, and a good voice can draw the attention of anyone. The second goal is to make them like what you are saying with that voice - speak the truth, make them feel betrayed, make them think you alone can offer their salvation. The third goal is to have them spread your word around, as the singular person able to save them. The fourth goal is to win.

This. Don't make autistic links to us. Instead make your country white again, through any means necessary.

Only my family knows how 1488 I am, because they are too. I'm glad I found this Chinese Ditch Digging Board so long ago.

How can you deny the power of our Egregore at this point?
1.Hillary collapsed on 9/11 in fucking Manhattan
2.Kek hijacked a Hillary broadcast on Fox News AND FUCKING MANIFESTED PHYSICALLY while the Farsi word for "magi" was on the bottom header
3.The Shadilay song
4.We just bascilly proved Hillary's intent to destroy evidence
If you don't believe at this point then there's something wrong with you.

I'm hoping to do similar down under.

Get under the senates nose and play them like a fiddle. jks there will be spaghetti coming out of pockets

Kek.

Also this.

It's too dangerous to come clean too soon.

Ummm goys… Try inverting the colors of a screencap….

He has green skin and yellow Trump hair….

Here is another frame… From what I can tell this isn't some guy wearing a mask, it isn't physical.

You can see that the shape of the head has changed and the eyes are gone.

This.

Either completely open your life on the internet and always keep doubling down.

OR

Do not give them any dirt (true or false). Make your personal completely hidden. Do not touch with social media with real accounts.

Unless you're like Matt Stone and running for something important there is no need to hide your powerlevel.

I got sick of hiding my powerlevel and started posting Holla Forums-tier stuff to my Facebook account, what happened?

Anyone telling you to hide your powerlevel out of fear or some other bullshit reason like that should post with (((Anonymous))) in the name field.

Theres also that guy on long island.. the fucks his name

facebook.com/RedLightRobinHoodForNY/

This guy is running for a senate seat in new york. He was going around for quite some time destroying red light cameras. Hard to read i think hes an extremely pleb-tier Holla Forumsack though

this.

The only way ideas spread is if people express them. If you keep your red pill to yourself no one has a chance of tasting it.

Ive been very distant with my family for the past half decade. Recently started talking to them again and it turns out a conversation i had with them back in 2011 finally clicked in their heads last year and they are now fairly fucking red pilled.

Get out there and do the lords work, lads!

i am firmly behind hermetic memeticism through kekism but that is a video of a horse near a car window with colors inverted, it appearing to look like kek is good and shows the chaotic power of interference but it was another video, not a physical manifestation

I want to believe in this future.

This is the future we chose.

(checked)
And of course he doesn't even propose a law and the system is already being put to work.

FUCKING THIS

ignore all non-beleivers
don't reply to non-beleivers

do I sound like a muslim?

Anyone who is more interested in signalling his allegiance to us rather than getting shit done will get nothing done. You don't have to meme spout, just control your power level and quietly cut food stamps and other shit that negatively affects our racial enemies.

Alt Kike Party

Yes.
Also behead all who insult Kek.

All levels of government

bump of shame, forgot to erase sage on the last post

Is he a kike?

We need more Holla Forumsacks to run for office, tbh.

REMEMBER TO SUPPORT BASED CONGRESSMAN STEVE KING

great

ctr please stop being a provocateur

More of us faggots should run, see if we can keep the autism to a minimum.

I'm gonna check how to run for local shit.

It's time we take over from the inside out, just how (((they))) did.

I kek'd

(((Stone))) is a jewish name you fools.

It's not a horse it's a backpack behind them hanging on the plane. Praise kek for this manifestation though.

Maine if my favorite state, I've got family there and visit alot
Good luck to Mr. Stone then

uboat.net/men/commanders/1220.html

lexikon-der-wehrmacht.de/Orden/Ritterkreuz/RKS-R.htm

Even more, those first names are )))((( tier.

Exodus 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Exodus 34:14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

Deuteronomy 32:16 They provoked him to jealousy with strange gods, with abominations provoked they him to anger.

I have a lot of Facebook (((friends))) so while I font go full 1488, I have been laughing my ass off about Pepe and trying to explain that "there are even worse and funnier characters" than some frog.

Say, I'm feeling hungry. Dinner at McDonald's?

I invite the gentleman from Michigan to check 'em.

kinda "virgin mary in a taco" tier, but still fun.

THIS

at least in America where it's still legal to speak the truth.

hiding because MUH PR will only give them more power. we have nothing to hide because we're only being HONEST (and funny, and libs hate funny)

checked btw

I'm seriously considering this as well, at the very least I think I could outdo the cucks running for local office. We should collectively be angling for positions of political power wherever we can.

This would be the greatest political moment of my life.

Dude, Slaanesh is already being worshiped near continually.

Did I miss something? This is in several recent threads.

doesnt mean he's a polack

your shit is mainstream now
didnt you notice?

This guy gets it.