Full news story about pepe

Well Holla Forums, this is it. This is what american politics has come to. One of the biggest news stations in the country airing a 10 minute segment about a frog meme. If you had told me three years ago this was going to happen I would have laughed at you. Look how far meme magic has taken us. Praise kek in all his glory.

Other urls found in this thread:

ih1.redbubble.net/image.83124694.6390/ra,womens_tshirt,x3104,fafafa:ca443f4786,front-c,650,630,900,975-bg,f8f8f8.u2.jpg
youtu.be/EOPwk1gghVc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where were you when the entire internet got redpilled after they saw the media try to label their memes as racist alt right white power?

Right here, watching from the sidelines. I only saw that one segment and thought that would be the end of it. How wrong I was. These people are so desperate for validation they are willing to research, write, record, edit, and release a 10 minute segment about a cartoon frog. This is going to be one for the history books.

Do they not realize how weak this makes them look?

Jesus, that whole Richard Spencer thing is just as cringey. Fucking Alt-Right retards, literally holding press conferences about their "Dank memes". They need to swing by the neck until dead just like the rest of them.

Here comes dat boi!

Oh shit waddup!

her show is the worst drama i've ever seen. she isn't even reporting anything. she's just yelling at the cameras like everyone is an idiot and she's gonna drill some knowledge into you.

Loony angry bitch

That's definitely no Moon Man. That's garbage.

Can we shill moon man next? As soon as the media gets ahold of his albums on youtube they're gonna have a field day.

I guess they already lost the sexism scheme. How hard is it to understand there is a growing Nationalist and Isolationist push and respect it amongst your fellow countrymen?

We need to start wearing moonman t shirts.

You can still buy them. And those of us old enough to remember the original ad campaign can always say we're Mack The Knife fans.

ih1.redbubble.net/image.83124694.6390/ra,womens_tshirt,x3104,fafafa:ca443f4786,front-c,650,630,900,975-bg,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

What is racist is for outsiders to think they have a place in others' domain. This is what the left is pushing. History will see it true.

Anyone know the name of this song? Trying to sort my folders.

youtu.be/EOPwk1gghVc

I think this is it

This is just too much. I dont want to get off the ride!

Notice how all the stories scrolling across the bottom are more newsworthy than the shit >she is >reporting

She keeps harping on the anti-muslim thing. Does she seriously not realize the vast majority of people in this country are anti-muslim post 9/11. How deep in her echo chamber is she for her to not realize this is further alienating her from voters on all sides.

I mean sure, it's not the thing to say in polite company but let's be fucking real… Meh, whatever, her candidacy's dead in the water anyway… just astounding to me how out of touch they are.

There's a reason it's called silent minority. They are terrified, they have no idea what's happening. This is kind of bad, if you let it slide a few more years, things would get so bad people would vote even for Hitler.

THAT FUCKING NAZI FROG

My sides got gassed.

I wonder how the normies are reacting to this shit.

How do you go from this

Right at the end, her trying to convince herself

Think we've got some jimmies rustled boys

Desperate

fucking faggots

oh, THAT'S Rachel Maddow

Imagine the shitstorm when they're going to find out about Kai Murros.

I say this because they used a Richard Spencer speech to "expose" the waycism.

It's an absolute glory to be alive.

It's an honour, gents

The funny thing is that pepe literally is a "neo nazi" meme.
The hijacking alt right reddit fags are in denial thinking they made their "le ebin pe pay meme"
And the leftists who cry nazi at literally everything actually got it right for once.

Note how silent Rachposter has been lately.

Those dope peddlers gave the kids little green frogs to soften them up and when they were hooked they started pushing the hard stuff. Every schoolyard in the precinct is full of teenagers hopped up on goofballs. And now I've got the mayor and every newspaper in town breathing down my neck!

I like this version better

Someone send this to the MSNBC twitter

i have a foot tall moon man vinyl sticker on my car, a shirt, and moon man sunglasses

you're behind the curve friendo

Damn user I work 60+ hours a week and I still can't afford hardly any Moonmerch

Woe is the life of a poorfag…